Dark Side

由 talkatyourownrisk

Sophie is a vampire and has been since the 1500s. Her brothers and herself attend a local high school where s... 更多

Dark Side - Chapter One
Dark Side- Chapter Two
Dark Side- Chapter Three
Dark Side- Chapter Four
Dark Side- Chapter Five
Dark Side- Chapter Six
Dark Side- Chapter Seven
Dark Side- Chapter Eight
Dark Side-Chapter Eight (#2)
Dark Side- Chapter Nine
Dark Side- Chapter Ten
Dark Side- Chapter Eleven
Dark Side- Chapter Twelve
Dark Side- Chapter Thirteen
Dark Side- Chapter Fourteen
Dark Side- Chapter Fifteen
Dark Side- Chapter Sixteen
Dark Side- Chapter Seventeen
Dark Side- Chapter Eighteen
Dark Side- Chapter Nineteen
Dark Side- Chapter Twenty
Dark Side- Chapter Twenty One
Dark Side- Chapter Twenty Two
Dark Side- Chapter Twenty Three
Dark Side- Chapter Twenty Five
Dark Side- Chapter Twenty Six
Dark Side- Chapter Twenty Seven
Dark Side- Chapter Twenty Eight
Dark Side- Chapter Twenty Nine
Dark Side- Chapter Thirty
Dark Side- Chapter Thirty One
Dark Side- Chapter Thirty Two
Dark Side- Chapter Thirty Three
Dark Side- Chapter Thirty Four
Dark Side -Chapter Thirty Five
Dark Side- Chapter Thirty Six
Dark Side- Chapter Thirty Seven
Dark Side- Chapter Thirty Eight
Dark Side- Chapter Thirty Nine
Dark Side- Chapter Forty
Dark Side- Chapter Forty Two
Dark Side- Chapter Forty Three
Dark Side- Epilogue

Dark Side- Chapter Forty One

551 14 0
由 talkatyourownrisk

Ian

I stared at the blood bath around me, vampires had stopped coming out of the doors a while ago but I could still smell more. I shifted back, stealing clothes off of one of the unconscious men, then running into the hallway. I walked slowly. Sophie and Vivian couldn't have gone that far. But, then again, it is Sophie. She would do anything to make sure I'm not involved in this fight. She would rather die than me getting in there, but does she not understand that if she dies I die? If she gets hurt I feel it too. We both already know that. 

I rubbed my forehead as I approached the stairs. I stared up at the long winding tunnel, I could see indents in the walls of where someone had smashed into them. I stopped moving as I heard footsteps behind me. Before they could attack I turned around and growled. Two men stood in the hall of the ballroom, looking in the doors as if they didn't witness what happened. Their faces concealed by shadows. 

Everything took on an eerie silence as I launched myself forwards, running as fast as I could until I collided with one of the boys. They reacted in one fluent motion, turning my attack into a failed attempt as they slammed me against the hard cement floor. I growled in frustration. Why can't these bastards just fall?! Why can't they just die like the scum they are? I heard a chuckle as the boys peered down at me, their faces hitting the light. 

"Someone looks angry." Darrin commented, leaning down beside me as Brian held me firmly against the ground.

"Wouldn't be if you let me the fuck up." I growled back

"Not with that attitude." Brian smiled, showing his delicate fangs that almost stretched all the way to his chin, I didn't even notice them grow. 

"Where's Sophie?" Darrin asked.

I tried to push myself up, letting out an exasperated sigh, "If I knew do you think I'd be here?" 

"Ouch, sarcasm hurts." He muttered back. 

"Aren't you guys the least bit concerned about your sister getting her head ripped off?" I hissed at them, trying again to push myself off the floor. 

"She always handled combat well." Brian shrugged, looking at Darrin who shrugged too.

"Even when she's human?" I sighed giving up on trying to get up as Brian had me pinned. 

Darrin stood up with a shot. He looked down at Brian, pulling him up by the arms with fake shock plastered all over his face, "Did you hear that Brian? Our sister is human! How will she ever survive without fangs?" he danced his fingers over his twins.

Brian's eyes, however, grew darker with every word. He looked down at me, "How strong is Vivian?" 

I pulled myself up, "She's been training for this moment for like half her life so I don't know. Farley strong." 

Darrin opened his mouth but was cut off short by the sudden scream erupting from the roof. I cried out too, falling to the floor again as my back felt like it was on fire. A let out a string of curse words, picking myself back up and trying to roll my shoulders. It was like a thousand ting needles being shoved into each nerve. Brian and Darrin nearly ran over each other going for the stairs and it took me a couple dazed second to figure out why. Sophie. 

Sophie

Vivian had picked me up and slammed me into the ground. The first couple of smashes into random objects weren't so bad. I admit on the last couple I had to hold back screams, but this one I finally let lose. I tried to block Ian from feeling my pain. I didn't want him to feel like every nerve was on fire, like every muscle was to tired to move, like I was drenched in sweat but really it was my own blood. I licked my lips, more blood on their cracked and bruised surface. Pulling myself off the ground I pulled out one of my guns, Vivian ran around, her image becoming one big blur as I fired randomly. 

My aim was off and I could hear her laugh as she skidded to a stop, her fangs growing. I've never been so scared of a person just staring at me. My arm felt limp as I held the gun out, aiming at her heart. I had one bullet left, we both knew it. At the same time though I knew that as soon as my arm muscle moved to pull the trigger she'd run. 

"You know nothing your doing is fair." I told her, trying to catch her off guard with the calmness in my voice.

She was unfazed as she hooked her thumbs in the waist of her jeans, "You know I don't give a shit."

"Well I thought if  you wanted to win, you'd want to win fairly." I sighed, dragging my free hand over my face, the blood and sweat mixing together into just gross. I felt gross. I wanted to sleep, I wanted to just shot her in the face and be gone. I was so over her threats and her snappy comebacks, I just wanted some hot chocolate. Or a nice apple. 

"I just want to win, I don't care about the cost. I'm the bad guy. Why should I give a shit about your morals? Why should I care about how unfair this is? I just want to snap your neck and leave." She growled.

We were both tired then, "Why don't you?"

"Don't test me." She snarled, stepping forward. 

"Can I?" 

Our heads both snapped in the direction of the roof door. I smiled as Darrin and Brian stood in the doorway, Brian bursting through onto the roof first. He crouched in a stance that was too much like an animal to be human. His head lowered and a dangerous sparkle in his eyes as he watched Vivian. She looked back and forth between the two, trying to figure out who would move first. Darrin was standing with his hands in his pockets, a lazy grin across his face as he stared at me. God I taught them well. They were complete opposites of each other, one dangerous, one not so. We both new who Vivian was concentrating on. 

I relaxed my hand, letting the gun fall. I smiled at Darrin as his muscles all sprung forward at once. He was a fluid blur to me, but to Vivian he was deadly. Darrin slammed Vivian into the roof as Brian circled the two of them, Darrin had Vivian matched for every move and I could tell they were both ticked. 

I was so concentrated on the battle I didn't notice Ian until his hands snaked around my waist. I leaned back into him. My body finally relaxing, his scent intoxicating. 

"You're exhausted." He mumbled into my neck. 

"Mm." I mumbled back.

I could already feel my eyelids getting heavier with every breath he took, his chest was so comfortable. His heart pumping blocked out the sounds of Vivian and Darrin exchanging wounds, Brian yelling things at Darrin as they switched partners. It was just us. The threats of the world could wait if my head was against his chest and his arms locked around me. 

Then everything jumped back. Reality slammed me into the ground again, pain shooting up my spine. I opened my eyes, Ian was gone, Darrin and Brian were both on the ground. I was laying on my back, the sky starting to fall in front of me. I picked myself up. Where's Ian? I spun around, my head getting dizzy. Where's Ian? Everything was silent. Where's Ian? My heart beat a mile per minute, I scanned the roof top, he wasn't here. I ran to the door, tripping over the threshold as I scampered down the hallway. I could hear them now. Ian's grunts and Vivian's screams. It sounded good, like he was winning but as I slide around the corner it was bad, really bad. 

Ian was standing beside Vivian on the balcony I've never noticed before. Other vampires smiled and laughed up at them as Vivian slammed him against the rails, against the ground. He was like a doll. Every slam stung. I felt his arm snap, heard it too. My control on my anger loosening with every sound, every movement. But I couldn't move. 

Vivian's eyes met mine and she let out another furious cry, "Look who joined the party! Come to see your lap dog die?" 

I smiled, a wicked grin if any, "Are you sure he's going to die?" 

My feet moved all at once as Vivian took a while to realize what I said. She yelled something but I didn't hear it. I was moving faster than any human should have, I was running along the walls, doing twists and flips over the vampires that got in my way. Everything was like a big blur until finally my foot smashed into the side of Vivian's face. 

She gasped, her hold on Ian broken as we tumbled onto the ground, I pulled out the last knife that was in my boot. I never dropped my smile as I pushed the knife against her neck. She closed her eyes like I was about to punch her, not take her life. I paused, I know I shouldn't have but I paused. 

Ian 

Everything fucking hurt. I blacked out after the last few slams. I don't know why but I just stopped fighting back, I just couldn't do it anymore. Vivian laughed. I struggled to open my eyes, everything blurry as I'm sure I had some sort of fucking head issue now. I saw Sophie sitting on Vivian's stomach, a knife pressed against Vivian's neck, but Vivian was smiling like the Cheshire cat. She was done, but she was smiling. 

I squinted my eyes, there was something off about this whole situation. 

"Do it." I heard Vivian whisper, then she pulled Sophie forward so she could whisper in her ear. 

I strained my ears to hear something, but got nothing. Then everything happened in slow motion. Vivian's hand gripped something off the ground- a piece of broken wood. She raised the piece to Sophie's back. I cried out Sophie's name, and she turned to look at me. My eyes wide as Vivian dove the wood into her back. My back exploded, I could feel every splinter as I screamed for her, tears blurring my vision. Then I heard the railing snap, I heard Darrin and Brian cry out, I felt blood against my face, vampire blood. 

Everything was pain, I heard pain, I felt pain, I smelled pain, I saw pain and I breathed pain. The blurry world faded and I heard Brian call out to me, followed by a swear word, followed by nothing. I was falling into a world of black, I was listening to Darrin scream Chryson. Then I was nothing. 

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

17.8K 96 24
what happens when the one you love comes back? and he dates your daughter? for bella when Edward comes back he dates her daughter Crystal and Renesme...
57.7K 1.2K 26
Regret is one of the most worst emotion that you could even have. Thinking If you never did this or did that thing would of been different. That's w...
3.4K 108 25
Sophie's life changed three years ago she was coming back from a friends house as her parents drove her home. They suffered a car accident but they'r...
124K 3.3K 26
Cover made by dogpower77 - Raven is just like any other 18 year old on the planet, with a few exceptions. One, she's a Werewolf. A Werewolf that wi...