Double Take (YiZhan FF) || Om...

By Kimnielle88

In an ABO/Omegaverse AU, Xiao Zhan is the son of another woman, becoming the Xiao family's sole hope for cont... More

DT: Prologue
DT: One
DT: Two
DT: Three
ANNOUNCEMENT
DT: Four
DT: Five
DT: Six
DT: Eight
DT: Nine
DT: Ten
DT: Eleven
DT: Twelve
DT: Thirteen
DT: Fourteen
DT: Fifteen
DT: Sixteen
DT: Seventeen
DT: Eighteen
DT: Nineteen
DT: Twenty
DT: Twenty-one
DT: Twenty-Two
DT: Twenty-Three
DT: Twenty-Four
DT: Twenty-Five
DT: Twenty-Six
DT: Twenty-Seven
DT: Twenty- Eight
DT: Twenty-Nine
DT: Thirty
DT: Thirty-One
DT: Thirty-Two
DT: Thirty-Three
DT: Thirty-Four
DT: Thirty-Five
DT: Thirty-Six
DT: Thirty-Seven
DT: Thirty-Eight
DT: Thirty-Nine
DT: Forty
DT: Forty-One
DT: Forty-Two
DT: Forty-Three
DT: Forty- Four
DT: Forty- Five
DT: Forty- Six
DT: Forty-Seven
DT: Forty- Eight
DT: Forty-Nine

DT: Seven

1.1K 108 6
By Kimnielle88

The two arrived at the infirmary sporting a tent on their pants. It was a coincidence that on the way to the infirmary, there were not many students walking around that abled them to walk without criticism. 

Upon opening the door, they greeted the nurse in unison but were greeted with nothing. They both looked at each other as if conversing through their eyes, agreeing to put him down comfortably on the clinic bed first before deciding what to do next. 

Then they set the omega down on the clinic bed, covering him with the blanket after, and made sure that the omega is comfortable. 

"The nurse is still not here," Xie Yie stated the obvious, sitting down on the plastic chair beside the bed while Yibo stood beside him, 

Yibo sighs, eyes darting down at his twin's crotch upon noticing the tent, then his eyes trailed to his own and saw himself sporting a boner in his as well. He didn't even feel himself having them after feeling the satisfaction that the omega had already calmed down. 

"While the nurse is not here, you might want to take care of that," Yibo suggested, pointing at his brother's lower half with his eyes while nodding. 

Xie Yie then looks down at his pants only to realize what has been making him feeling uncomfortable since the beginning. He sighs disappointingly to himself and looked at his brother, but then his eyes caught what his brother had. His twin seems to be having the same situation as his. 

"But you had to," he laughs, but not loud enough to wake the resting omega. 

Yibo scoffs, "You go to the toilet first and finish that off while I'll look after the omega until the nurse comes back. When you are done and the nurse hasn't come back yet, then we'll switch. You look after him while I'll take care of mine," he suggested.

Xie Yie immediately understood his explanation and nodded. "Right. You got a point," he agreed. "Look after him then. Don't do anything funny!" he warns which only made Yibo laugh at him. 

"If there's someone who'll do something to him, it will be you," he teases with a sneer.

Xie Yie laughs, "We're twins, we think alike. Don't just point it on me," he laughs as he stands from the chair and started making a step on his way to the bathroom of the clinic.

"Just go, moron!" Yibo chuckles and replaced his twin on the chair. 

.

When Xie Yie disappeared from his sight, the room became silent once again. 

His eyes trailed down to the sleeping omega, a smile breaking from his lips. His heart thumps fast inside his chest as he watches the beauty of the omega in front of him. 

It was strange. This omega was the one who triggered both his and his brother's rut the last time. And now, they are somehow strangely attracted to him. 

It's been bugging Yibo for a long time, after meeting with the omega last time, it was as if he knew him so well even if they just met right that moment. It was as if his alpha is telling him that that was the omega and they should not deny him. It feels like destiny made them see each other. 

And after seeing the satisfied look on the omega's face and his peaceful state, his arousal had calmed down with him, though the boner is a different matter. 

He then reached for the omega's fringe, pushing them away to get a better look at the omega's face, and he smiles fondly at the sight. He was stunning, a breathtaking view, and it was as if he was not allowed to see an angelic face like his. He was stunned for a second, eyes not blinking for as they were locked on his beauty. 

In the middle of admiring, Xie Yie had already finished his turn. He was wiping his wet hands with the paper towel as he approaches his brother. A satisfied smile written on his face as he stood beside the clinic bed. 

"I'm done. You might as well take care of that," denoting Yibo's crotch with a snort.

Yibo just rolled his eyes, "Shut up. Look after him and don't do anything," he squinted his eyes as he warns him.

Xie Yie chuckles, holding up his arms playfully as if surrendering, "I won't. Chill!"

Yibo then made his way to the bathroom, leaving his twin alone with the omega. 

.

When Yibo finally entered the comfort room, Xie Yie's eyes darted to the omega. He can feel a strange attraction to the latter as his heart is beating crazily inside his chest. 

"Am I sick?" he asks himself, right hand trying to check his pulse if it's still normal. He scoffs, realizing that his alpha has been acting strangely around this omega. 

He sighs to himself as unanswered questions keep popping up inside his head. He then cups his aching head and closed his eyes in frustration.

"You okay?" 

Xie Yie immediately shot his head up upon hearing his twin speak. He gave him a tight-lipped smile and nodded, "Sort of," he answers honestly. "I feel strange whenever I'm around him," he confesses. 

Yibo's brows creased,  "What do you mean?" he asked confusedly. 

"I don't know man. I'm strangely drawn to this omega or some sort," he shrugs. 

Now that he mentioned that. He too felt something strange about himself. He didn't question it at first until Xie Yie spoke about it. 

But just as Yibo was about to answer his twin's doubts, they both heard a soft groan. Their heads immediately turn to look at the omega. 

The omega slowly opened his eyes, brows creasing as he squints to try to get used to the light. 

"Where am I?" the omega groggily asked, finally able to get a good view of the surrounding. 

Yibo and Xie Yie looked at each other and then back to the omega, "Uhm... the infirmary," Yibo answered first.

"You uhm... were in heat and well..." Xie Yie trails off, his cheeks heating up upon remembering what happened in the art room. 

The omega's blood immediately drained from his face, eyes are somehow looking terrified at them. "I- I did what?" he stutters, voice sounding scared. His body slowly coils until he's able to hug his knees. 

"You were in heat," Yibo repeated, confusedly watching the reactions of the omega

The omega trembled, tears brimming from his eyes as he looks at the two identical men. "I'm- I'm..." he sobs. 

The two disconcertedly approached the omega, releasing their comforting scents unconsciously as a way to coo him. Their hearts coil painfully in their chest as they see tears from the omega's eyes, the pitiful state the omega made their stomach drop. Their alphas are grieving inside them as if screaming "Our omega is sad!" repeatedly. 

"They'll find out..." The omega sobs under his breath, Tears slowly falling from his eyes. 

Yibo immediately understood what he meant. He hesitatingly reached for the omega, an assuring smile on his face as he looks at him in the eyes. "It's okay. We won't tell anyone about this. You can trust us," he coos, finally able to tap the omega on the shoulder and he felt a spark run from touching him. 

Xie Yie nods reassuringly, "Your secret is safe with us," he thumbs-up, a wide smile on his face which made the omega stopped from sobbing.

"He's right. You can tell us anything that's bothering you if you feel like it," Yibo suggested, a fond smile leaving his lips.

"U-uhm..." The omega stutters, confusedly looking at the two. 

Xie Yie chuckles softly, "Don't be stiff on us, come on!"

Yibo laughs, "maybe you're not trustworthy enough bro," he sneers. 

"Stop embarrassing me in front of the pretty omega!" he clicks his tongue irritatingly at Yibo which Yibo only laughed at. 

The omega watches the two bicker, and strangely enough, it made his heavy heart lighten. And for the first time that he's feel devastated by his situation, a smile broke his lips voluntarily. His stomach felt the butterflies though he refused to acknowledge them. 

As the twins bicker continuously, the door of the clinic opened, revealing the nurse. 

They all stopped and looked her way.

"Oh, Professor Xie Yie and Professor Yibo, you're here," she acknowledged before noticing another presence inside. "And also, Professor Xiao Zhan," she smiles. "Have you waited long? Sorry for making you wait," she added and approached them. 

The two mentally memorized the omega's name, smiling softly after knowing. They took note inside their heads, they'll have to invite the omega into a meal some other time since he's a co-professor in the college and not a student. 

-----

A/N: HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone! I hope I didn't make you wait too long.
Anyways, thank you everybody for being a part of my 2022! I hope this new year, you still become a part of my 2023. Let's keep supporting each other, I love you all! Stay healthy, prosperous, and fulfilled this year! ❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

400K 27K 67
What can happen when your child that you hid from him meets his father? What are the odds that he can likely figure out after meeting him? ... This...
23.5K 1.4K 19
Wangxian 🤍🖤 Horror -comedy -action thriller-mystery story❤️ Romantic -comedy horror family story ❤️ Love of four hundred years 💓 💓Wei wuxian 💕💕...
314K 11.4K 28
Bokuto is the CEO of a major company and an alpha. Akaashi is his secretary and an omega. Bokuto's parents push their son to find a mate to have an h...
129K 8.1K 31
An omega after his marriage was left alone in the room and to his worst, he found himself in hands of traffickers who sold him to a cold businessman...