His Mia

Von obsessive_writer0

Mia Rives 18 year old Mia lost her parents in a tragic accident when she was 15. She found herself in an abus... Mehr

Disclaimer/Update
Prologue
Chapter 1: Interview
Chapter 2: Meeting
Chapter 3: Eyes
Chapter 4: Fun
Chapter 5: Lying
Chapter 6: Pain
Chapter 7: Butterflies
Chapter 8: Beating
Chapter 9: Kiss me
Chapter 10: Embarrassing
Chapter 11: Nightmare
Chapter 12: Sparks
Chapter 13: Date
Chapter 14: Bleeding
Chapter 15: Love
Chapter 16: Heartbreak
Chapter 17: Listening
Chapter 18: Apologies
Chapter 19: Talking not touching
Chapter 21: Healing
Chapter 22: Beach house
Chapter 23: Pleasure
Chapter 24: Leaving
Chapter 25: Threat
Chapter 26: Hospital
Chapter 27: Home
Chapter 28: Please
Chapter 29: Tell her
Chapter 30: Party
Chapter 31: Cheater
Chapter 32: Mind
Chapter 33: Forgive me
Chapter 34: Need you
Chapter 35: Truth
Chapter 36: Afraid
Chapter 37: Destroy her
Chapter 38: Best Option
Chapter 39: Weeks
Chapter 40: Tests
Chapter 41: Surprises
Chapter 42: Wake up
Chapter 43: Living
Chapter 44: Future
Chapter 45: Baby
NEW BOOK!

Chapter 20: Art

49 0 0
Von obsessive_writer0

Warning: mentions of abuse, drugs and death⚠️

Mias pov:

Me and Aiden took a nap after the sexy stuff earlier. I wake up with him in between my legs with the back of his head resting on my stomach, my legs hooked over his shoulder. He's on his phone scrolling through something.

My mind wonders off to our earlier events and I feel my stomach flutter.

I lean up and take my hands to run them through his hair making him look up at me. He turns himself around and moves up to rest his chin on my chest, making me lay on my back. I continue to run my hands through his hair.

He lets out a tiny groan before closing his eyes. "That feels good" he says sounding like he's in pain. I then FEEL what he's talking about. Oops. That's my bad.

My body heats up knowing I have this type of affect on him.

We lay there for a few more minutes before I become bored. "We should do something" I say looking up at the ceiling. Aiden moves to hover over my face with a smirk. I know what he's thinking. That dirty man. I slap his arm and shake my head. "That's not what I meant. I meant like go out." I laugh up at him. I feel like iv been in this house forever. Not that I'm complaining, iv had Aiden. But I'm also complaining because it's boring being stuck in here all day.

"We can. I actually wanted to show you something" he says sounding nervous. I look up at him with a smile and his body relaxes, his face not showing that nervous look anymore.

"I'll shower and get dressed then we can go." I tell him staring up at him. He nods his head, pecking my lips before rolling off me.

As I'm getting in the shower I pause to look at myself. I don't have any new bruises. But the scars are still there. The ugly marks that will forever remind me what he's done to me. I don't get how Aiden says I'm beautiful. Maybe he's lying, maybe he's just saying it to be nice. He actually probably thinks I'm ugly. I tear falls down my cheek and I quickly wipe it away. I take a deep breath before stepping into the shower.

I clean myself off trying not to think about the marks or the memories. Stepping out of the shower I notice I didn't bring clothes into the bathroom. I wrap the towel around my body and secure it so it doesn't fall. I walk into my room and Aidens laying on his back looking up at the ceiling. He notices me walk in and looks over at me, leaning up on his elbows. His eyes instantly trail down my body and his adams apple bobs in his throat. His bottom lip rolls into his mouth as he sits up. He looks back into my eyes and I give him an innocent expression.

"You're trying to fucking kill me" he groans out running his hands up and down his thighs. I smile at him before walking to my closet. I hear him curse under his breath but I ignore him. Before I can pick something out I realize something.

"Is there something specific I need to wear?" I ask him walking back out of the closet. I don't know where he's taking me and I know he won't tell me. So he has to tell me what to wear. Aiden looks up at me as I walk back out of the closet. He can't seem to keep his eyes of my legs. And he can't form a sentence. I walk closer to him and stand in between his legs grabbing his jaw in my hand.

"Focus. I need you to tell me what to wear." I tell him and he gulps.

"Mia this isn't helping. It's making it worse" he says quietly. My eyes widen and I back away from him. He looks down and adjusts himself in his jeans. I realize he isn't going to be helpful so I walk back to the closet.

I pick out a pair of dark blue skinny jeans and an off the shoulder black blouse. I walk back out of the closet and see Aidens not in my room anymore, my brows furrow in confusion. Where did he go?

I walk down the stairs and see him sitting at the kitchen counter with my brother. I walk in and sit next to him. He looks down at my outfit and his eyes light up in approval. I smile at him and he looks down at my lips. I take the time to take in his outfit. He's wearing dark jeans with a white t-shirt that hugs his body, showcasing his muscles. He looks so good. Jonah clears his throat from in front of us and I remember we're not alone.

"Hey J." I say turning to look at him.

"Lil sis" he says back nodding his head at me.

We all sat and made small conversation while we ate breakfast. Jonah makes the best pancakes, even Aiden agreed. Once we were finished we told Jonah we'd be back later and we headed out.

The drive wasn't that long and we listened to a few songs, singing and joking around. It felt nice to be like this with him. Without the drama or the pressure of knowing this could all end. Everyday I think about his heart. What I'm going to do if he doesn't get a new one. What will happen if he leaves me for good. I feel the tears start to build in my eyes and I quickly push my thoughts away.

We pull up to a small cabin surrounded by trees. When we get out of the car he takes my hand and leads me to the door. Before he opens it he turns to look at me.

"Iv never showed anyone this before. It's stupid really but it's the only thing I found comfort in before I met you." He says while searching my face.

It makes me upset that he didn't have anyone after his sister died. Yes he had his friends, but I mean someone who'd willingly hold him. Let him cry on them. His parents should have been there for him. Instead all they do is bruise him and make him feel like he's nothing.

I reach up and cup his face before gently placing my lips on his. He wraps one hand around my waist and brings the other to hold the back of my neck. He kisses me back with so much love. So much passion it makes my knees weak. If he wasn't holding me up right now I'd be on the floor.

I pull away and search his tear filled eyes. He looks so hurt. So broken. My heart cracks in my chest and I want nothing more to change the look in his eyes.

We pull away and he unlocks the cabin door. Is it bad to say I'm nervous for what he has in here? When the door fully opens he walks in first, I follow him and I'm met with walls covered in drawing, sketches and paintings. There's also a desk sitting against the wall, facing the door. There's a brown couch sitting in a corner. I bring my attention back to the walls.

The art is beautiful. Every single one of them shows something.

"Wow. These are beautiful. You did these?" I question still looking at all the different colors and shapes on the walls. These are so beautiful. There is so much talent and time put into them.

"Yes, each one has a meaning. It tells a story" he explains coming up behind me. He wraps his arms around me from behind and leans his chin on my shoulder as I examine all of the art pieces. You can definitely tell they all tell a story. There are so many different shapes.

There's one drawing that catches my eye. This drawing has the brightest colors in the entire room. It looks like it was done with colored pencil. It's of a young girl. The drawing goes down to her shoulders before it ends. She has the prettiest brown hair that flows all the way down to her shoulders. Her eyes are a honey brown just like Aidens. She's wearing a necklace with the initial R and a heart. Her head is slightly tilted to the side and she has a small smile sketched across her face.

Aiden notices which drawing I'm staring at and steps back to take a seat on the couch in the corner of the room. I move my attention back to him and he stares down at his lap.

"It's my sister" he says quietly. I move to sit next to him on the couch. "I told you how she died. But there's so much more to it. The pain I felt. I found her dead on my parents bedroom floor. I help her body until the ambulance arrived. My parents didn't even seemed fazed." Tears are starting to stream down his face. "After they announced her dead I felt so angry at them. I wanted to hurt them. I started to scream at them and throw things, breaking anything I could find. My dad ended up beating me until I couldn't breath. I begged him to stop, my mom just stood there and watched it happen. I was only 17, all I wanted was for them to realize what they did" His voice breaks at the end and his shoulders start to shake. I hook my arm around his and interlock out hands. I rest my head on his shoulder and wait for him to continue talking.

"All I wanted was for them to hold me and tell me it would be okay. And they wouldn't, all they did was spit horrible words at me and beat me unconscious." His tone is angry now. His hand is twitching inside mine. "They blamed me for Raya dying. Told me she couldn't stand to be around me and took the easy way out. Part of me believed them, I'd always make things worse when it came to getting hit. They always tried to hit her but I'd stop them and make them hit me instead. I thought I was protecting her but it was only making it worse." Listening to him explain all the pain his parents caused him and his sisters makes me angry. How could they do this to their own children?

"After I told them about my heart, they told me they hope I die. That they didn't care if I did." He shakes his head using his free hand to wipe the tears off his face.

"Look at me Aiden" I go to grab his face and turn it towards me but he pulls away continuing to cry. I get down to my knees in front of his. "Look. At. Me" I say slowly. He turns his head towards me and looks me in my eyes.

"It got worse" he whispers. What's he talking about? What go worse? I furrow my eyebrows and he sees the confusion on my face. "My heart. I went to the doctor about a month ago and he said I have 8 months to get another one, 7 months now." He tells me. My heart sinks in my chest. My body, my mind, my everything freezes. My eyes start to sting and my body gets hot. No. No please this isn't real.

"W-what? Why! Why is it worse?" I beg him for an explanation leaning up on my legs. Aiden shakes his head telling me he doesn't have an answer for me. He pulls me into his lap and we cry together.

My heart hurts for him. He's dying and all he can do is hope someone else will die for him. We hold each other for I don't even know how long. I whisper to him that we'll figure it out. That we will have our future together long after 7 months. That I love him, I love him so much. He cries into my neck and holds me close to him. He holds me like I might disappear.

We cry, we kiss, we hold each other. And we pray, pray that he lives.

Please live.

------------
🤍🤍
Oh boy. I just broke my own heart.
This was showing more of Aidens trauma but Mia's reaction and her feelings about it.
And she finally found out about his condition getting worse! Ugh my heart 💔

A vote is appreciated🤍

Leave you thoughts and suggestions in the comments.

Thank you for reading hope you enjoyed📚

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

101K 1.9K 31
WARNING MATURE CONTENT: MENTION OF GRAPHIC CONTENT ABUSE, MURDER, THE USE OF DRUGS WITH MATURE LANGUAGE AND MATURE SCENES. VIEWERS DISCRETION...
690K 25.5K 32
My father is the Alpha of our pack. The Midnight run pack. He is the most respected man that I have ever known. All that matters to me is me pleasing...
5.7K 153 25
"Do you do this with every girl you think is pretty or am I special?" "You're very special. You're my sapphire. You're my introspection and meditati...
265K 4.4K 62
"I promise, for as long as you live I will protect you, love you, care for you, comfort you, lay with you, feed you, play with you and above all brin...