Izuku Midoriya : The Reincarn...

Per DummyWearingAHoodie

Devastated by the words of his idol All Might, the Number 1 Hero, Izuku Midoriya tries to end his life by tak... Més

MC Bio & Quirk Entry
Chapter 1. Meeting Alex Mercer
Chapter 2. Waking up.. With a Quirk!
Chapter 3. Training and Cleaning.
Chapter 4. Crossing Paths with a Hobo.
Chapter 5.1 Entrance Exams and Girls.
Chapter 5.2 Entrance Exams and Girls.
Chapter 6. First Day, Quirk Apprehension Test!
Chapter 7. Battle Trials: Clash of Childhood 'Friends'
Chapter 8. Green's Analysis.
Chapter 9. Class President and Infiltration?
Chapter 10. Villains!?
Chapter 11. Counterattack!
Chapter 12. Aftermath.. and Tendrils?!
Chapter 13. Declaration of War!
Chapter 14. Run, Catch and Win!
Chapter 16. The Talk.
Chapter 17. Third Round: Making Grape Juice
Chapter 18. Creating Comfort
Chapter 19. Your Power!
Chapter 20. The Rematch.
Chapter 21. Offers and Hero Names
Chapter 22. The Joys of Internship
Chapter 23. Cleaning up a Stain
Chapter 24. The Runaways
Chapter 25. Little White Blessing
Chapter 26. Himiko Toga
Chapter 27. Saving the Ice Queen and Princess
Chapter 28.1 Class 1A Versus Mercer!
Chapter 28.2 Class 1A Versus Mercer!
Chapter 29. Day in the Mall
Chapter 30. Summer Camp Experience
Chapter 31. Red Cap with Yellow Horns
Chapter 32. Chaos, Revenge, and Abduction.

Chapter 15. Cavalry Battle and What?!

6.9K 149 214
Per DummyWearingAHoodie

Cheers, confetti, and Present Mic's voice can be seen and heard within the stadium. Izuku raised his head up and saw everyone cheering for him. He looked around, his eyes saw the sight of the viewing room where the teachers of UA stood up, clapping and cheering with the crowd.

He saw All Might in his skeletal form, looking at him while clapping while wearing a smile on his face. He then looked at the announcer's box and saw looking at him. The bandaged hero may had his face covered by bandages, but by looking at the small hole in his eyes. Izuku can see the hero's eyes looking at him with pride and happiness. Like a father to his son.

Izuku smiled and bowed to the crowd and the heroes present in the stadium. Now long after that he heard a sound of explosion behind him. When he looked back, there he saw Todoroki and Bakugo enter the stadium. 

The former looking at him with narrowed eyes before leaving while the latter glared at him. Izuku just looked at Bakugo, before giving the blonde a raised eyebrow further angering the explosive teen.

Soon, all of the first-year students have entered and filled the stadium, finishing the first round.

"Izuku!" The voice came from the gravity defying girl as he looked at the owner of the voice.

"Hm..?" He hummed in response. Looking at a panting Uraraka.

"Izuku, you were amazing." she said while catching her breath.

Behind her is Tenya Iida, who was disheartened while muttering, "To think I'd place so low with a quirk such as my own..."

The rest of the freshmen students lined up as Midnight began to talk, "And so the Obstacle Race ends here!!! Now everyone, here are the results!"

A hologram screen appeared and showed the results of the race...

------------------------------------------------------------

1. Izuku Midoriya (Class 1A)
2. Shoto Todoroki (Class 1A)
3. Katsuki Bakugo (Class 1A)
4. Ibara Shiozaki (Class 1B)
5. Juzo Honenuki (Class 1B)
6. Tenya Iida (Class 1A)
7. Fumikage Tokoyami (Class 1A)
8. Hanta Sero (Class 1A)
9. Eijiro Kirishima (Class 1A)
10. Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu (Class 1B)
11. Mashirao Ojiro (Class 1A)
12. Yosetsu Awase (Class 1B)
13. Tsuyu Asui (Class 1A)
14. Mezo Shoji (Class 1A)
15. Rikido Sato (Class 1A)
16. Ochako Uraraka (Class 1A)
17. Momo Yaoyorozu (Class 1A)
18. Minoru Mineta (Class 1C)
19. Mina Ashido (Class 1A)
20. Koji Koda (Class 1A)
21. Kyoka Jiro (Class 1A)
22. Sen Kabaira (Class 1B)
23. Kosei Tsuburaba (Class 1B)
24. Denki Kaminari (Class 1A)
25. Kojiro Bondo (Class 1B)
26. Reiko Yanagi (Class 1B)
27. Hitoshi Shinso (Class 1C)
28. Itsuka Kendo (Class 1B)
29.  Jurota Shishida (Class 1B)
30. Shihai Kuroiro (Class 1B)
31. Yui Kodai (Class 1B)
32. Hiryu Rin (Class 1B)
33. Nirengeki Shoda (Class 1B) 
34. Kinoko Komori (Class 1B)
35. Togaru Kamakiri (Class 1B)
36. Neito Monoma (Class 1B)
37. Pony Tsunotori (Class 1B)
38. Toru Hagakure (Class 1A)
39. Setsuna Tokage (Class 1B)
40. Manga Fukidashi (Class 1B)
41. Mei Hatsume (Class 1H)
42. Yuga Aoyama (Class 1A)
---------------------------------------------------------------------

"The Top 42 students have earned the right to adance to the next round!!" Midnight said before putting her hands together and continued, "I'm sorry to those kids who failed, but take heart! This festival's showstoppers is still being prepared!!" 

She then smiled to the students, "And now for the real competition for the final selection. Now then, onto the today's heart-pounding second event!! What could it be!!? Well, I'll tell you!" and the screen began flickering like a Russian Roulette, until it stopped on three words. 

"HUMAN CAVALRY BATTLE!

Some complained, specifically Kaminari, "A cavalry battle? I'm not great at those types of battles."

"It's not an individual work, so how it'll work.." Tsuyu curiously said with a finger on her chin.

"Alright, let me explain the rules!" Midnight turned to the screen, now showing All Might with his feet on the combined hands of Thirteen in front and Present Mic at the back.

"The students can form a team of two to four as they wish." then she looks over her shoulder, staring at the first year students as she added, "It's basically like the regular cavalry race, but with a twist."

She turned her body towards the students, with a pause for dramatic effect.

"Based on the results of the first round, each student will be assigned a point value. A point-based system like the entrance exam you kids enrolled in. In other words, each team is worth different points depending on who's team they are in."

"And the number of points you're worth will be 5 points if you are in 42nd place, 10 points if you placed 41st, 15 for 40th place, and so on. With the exception of 1st place, whose head is worth" she paused then looking directly at Izuku with a smirk that send shivers through his spine before continuing, 

"TEN MILLION POINTS!!!"

The crowd can be heard going "Ooh" while the students gasped and had their eyes wide open as they heard the words 'TEN MILLION POINTS'.

 "Ten Million Points?" Izuku muttered repeating the amount of points he currently hold, somehow had an expression of a mixture of surprise and a dead pan look. 

"Ten Million, huh?" Shinso said while having a small smirk in his face, looking at the Blacklight user.

Soon everyone changed their line of sight from the screen to the green haired teen.

"In other words, if you take out the first placer's team.."

"You can stand at the top no matter what place you are in!" Every qualified participant said simultaneously as Izuku's surroundings turned dark, he can only see and feel the leers and stares coming from his peers. Yet he still looked unbothered.

Though he had a thought as this happened.

'Hehe.. I'm in danger.'

"That's right. It's the survival of the fittest. With the chance for those at the bottom to take the crown jewels!" Midnight smirked, still looking at Izuku who had closed his eyes shut as the heroine talked.

As the second past, the leers and stares intensified. Izuku felt the familiar feeling as a memory from his Middle School came into his mind. He can imagine everyone around him like shadows standing taller than him, glaring at him. Like the story of David and Goliath, only this time, there are more than one giant to conquer.

Izuku looked calm with his eyes closed, but if you looked at him carefully, you can see that he is slightly shaking as he saw those memories. He had to mentally slap himself to calm himself down.

He clenched his fist, breathed in and out, before opening his eyes to meet the leers of his peers. Intentionally channeling Blacklight on his eyes for intimidation, which worked like a charm, seeing most of the students backing away from him.

"It's now or never," he said as he gave them look of determination and confidence. He smirked, "Bring it on."

This had taken everyone including the Rated-R Heroine by surprise. However, the look of surprise coming from Midnight quickly turned into a seductive look, licking her lips before she spoke, "Now that's what you call 'Plus Ultra'. Looks like the first placer won't go down without a fight! Think through who you want in your team!"

"Time to explain the rules of the cavalry battle. The time limit is fifteen minutes. Each team is worth the total of every member's points. The rider will wear a headband with that number on their foreheads. Teams will try and grab their and grab their opponents' headbands before the time runs out and try to keep as many points as possible." 

She took a breath first before she continued.

"Stolen headbands must be worn the neck up . So, the harder you steal, the harder you'll manage to keep them away from everyone's hands. And the most vital point is that even if your headbands get stolen, or if your team fails, you're not out!"

After the pro heroine said the rules, Momo raised and rested her chin on her fingers then said, "Since there are 42 people, there will be 10 to 12 teams on the field the whole time."

"That's rough." Sato commented.

"Well, one strategy is to let someone take you point so that you can be free, right?" Mina asked while facing Tsuyu.

"It's hard to say without seeing how all the points end up getting stolen, Mina." the frog girl answered.

As they were about to continue their talk, they heard Midnight's whip slash in the air and said, "In this game, it's a cruel fight where you can use your Quirks, but it's still a cavalry battle. You'll get a red card for attacks that are trying to make people fall on purpose. If you did, you're out immediately! And if you go out of the arena boundary, you're out as well!"

A timer then appeared with 15:00 on it.

"You have fifteen minutes to build your teams. Now start asking who you wanted to be on you team and figure the formation on your own. Good luck!" She said as a the timer started to count down.

Everyone, except Izuku, who just stood there and watch everyone ask each other to form a team. He looked around and saw his first target and walked close to that person. He touched the person's shoulder then asked, "Wanna team up?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

BREAK ROOM

Inside the added Staff Only room, there were every invited Pro Hero. Death Arms is smoking while looking at the monitor where the points for every position. 

"The UA Sports Festival is about simulating the competition they'll face as heroes than seeing how prepared they are as heroes." said hero spoke.

Smoke puffed out of his mouth as he continued, "In a world crowded with hero agencies, to put food on the table, there are times where you have to kick down others to show your skills. That was the Obstacle Race qualifier was, right?"

As he and Kamui Woods talk, Yu Takeyama aka Mt. Lady was eyeing the screen, looking at a specific person. IZUKU MIDORIYA - 10,000,000 POINTS. She knew the green haired boy looked familiar, as if she met him before but couldn't say where. As she looked at the boy's picture showed in the screen, she couldn't help but blush as she noticed how his freckles are arranged in a diamond shape. 

'Whoever you are, Izuku Midoriya, I can only tell that you are one cute boy.' she thought suppressing a giggle as she lightly stroke the screen, tracing the freckles on the boy's cheek.

In the same room, certain Rabbit Heroine was leaning against the wall, her eyes shadowed by her hair as it darkened as she whispered, "Having a team sucks."

Rumi Usagiyama, aka Mirko the No. 6th Hero, hates agencies where heroes work as a team. She rather likes to work alone, so why is she still here?

If watching an event that considers team battle like the cavalry battle, she would leave without hesitation. But she chose not to. Why??

Because like Mt. Lady, she was eyeing a certain 1st placer. She really hates teaming up, but looking at the kid's performance and awareness in his surroundings. The greenette seemed to peek the interest of the rabbit hero. 

"It takes a lot of hard work and skill for you to win an Obstacle Race to get first place. And it's a very impressive of you to do all those stunts, save a classmate in the middle of the race and used the terrain in your advantage. So let's see where the limits of your skills and wits are, Izuku Midoriya." she said while wearing a smirk in her face.

-----------------------------------------------------------

BACK AT THE ARENA

While everyone is talking and discussing their teams, Katsuki Bakugo is currently being surrounded by his classmates wanting to team up with him, which confused him. His face still has that angry look making it hard for them to know if he was listening or ignoring them. Maybe even both.

As this happened a voice had caught the angry teen's attention, "Hey!" said by none other than Eijiro Kirishima, who approached him while waving his hand. "Todoroki already chose his teammates!"

He then pointed at himself, "Bakugo, team up with me!" 

"Shitty Hair." Bakugo growled out.

"It's Kirishima. At least try to remember that. And FYI, my hair's not that different from yours." the red haired boy said, correcting the ash-blonde's statement before pointing at the latter's hair, indicating the same hairstyle.

"You're the rider, right?" Kirishima asked. "So, who'll be a front horse that can take your blast?" he raised his left arm and used his Quirk, showing the teen he got something in his sleeve.

Katsuki was silent for a minute before answering, "Someone with some guts."

"Not the answer I was looking for, but yeah. Me, with my Hardening." the redhead boy points himself while smiling. "I'll be a wall that'll never shatter."

Grinning, he walked in front of Katsuki. "You're gonna get it, right? The ten million points?"

Just hearing those words made Katsuki smirk. A smirk that is somehow filled with evil intentions.

Back to Izuku, he has come face-to-face with the first person he thought to be his teammate. Izuku had a smile on his face as the person he had ask slowly looked at him. 

"Wanna be teammates, Ochako?" he asked the gravity defying girl. Said girl looked at him apologetic as she put her hands in a praying position before bowing. 

"Sorry, Izuku! I already promised Tsu that I'd team up with her." she said. Ochako raised her head and looked at Izuku in the eye with determination. "Also, like you said in the waiting room everyone want to reach the top and to do that we have to face the one who is the 1st place. Which is you, Izuku." the boy was taken aback at the confident statement of the bob-haired girl. 

He smiled at the girl who blush as she realized what she had just said and tried to cover her face in embarrassment.

Izuku chuckled, "I understand. I'm guessing that Iida was also thinking that way?" he asked the girl before sighing. He looked at Iida's direction who was talking with Todoroki, Momo and Kaminari. "That's sucks. I want to team up with you two."

He scratched his head and looked at ground, thinking to himself. "Well, that can't be helped. Good luck in the Cavalry Battle, 'Chako." he said before leaving the girl alone, blushing a storm by the nickname..

'Welp, that didn't work. Plan B it is.' Izuku whispered to himself as he approached his 2nd choice as a teammate. 

"Hey, wanna team up?" Izuku asked as the tall kid looked at him with raised eyebrows.

"You want me to team up with you?" the person asked rub the back of his neck. "Not that I'm complaining, but why me?" the tall boy that made a declaration of war asked as he crossed his arms.

"Well for one, I admired you courage when you declared war to our class. Two, I saw it back that day that you really want to be in the Hero Course." Izuku said as he saw the boy's eyes widen a bit before continuing. "Third, I saw you used your quirk in the race earlier. Brainwashing, right?" he saw the tall boy's eyes widen before noding.

Looking at the boy, Izuku can tell that he was not really comfortable talking about his quirk. With an understanding smile he said, "Don't worry, I think your quirk is cool." That caused a small smile to the tall boy's tired face.

"And, I'd rather have you in our class than that perverted midget." that caused a smirk on the tall boy's face.

He really hated how the grape headed midget had been giving the girls in Class 1C perverted glances and at some point tried to invade the girl's changing room. 

He hesitated for a bit but shrugged and gave Izuku a nod and said, "Well then I'll be glad to team up with you.. uhh"

"Izuku. Izuku Midoriya." he said reaching out a hand to the tall boy who took the hand and shook it.

"Hitoshi Shinso." said the tall boy, now known as Shinso. He was somewhat surprise and confused that the 1st placer wanted to team up with him

As the two were still shaking hands, a pink blur dashed in front of them. "Izuku~!! Let's team up!!" Mei said latching onto the green haired boy's neck, which caused shock from Shinso and jealousy from the other girls namely Uraraka, Mina, Toru, and surprisingly Jiro, and a look of hate from a certain grapist.

"Jeez, Mei stop shaking me!" Izuku said as said girl kept on shaking him. "Okay, OKAY!! I'll team up with you, just let me goooo!!" he childishly said making the eccentric girl giggled as she lets him go..

Mei noticed Shinso and grinned like a madman as she approached the tired looking boy. 

"Hey! Wanna see my babies?" she said with her eyes sparkling looking at Shinso.

Shinso back away slightly before saying, "No."

"Come on! You'll like them." Mei said moving closer to the boy, who just looked at her with an annoyed expression.

Izuku looked at them and chuckled a bit. 'They look like if Ms. Joke and Aizawa-sensei interacted.' 

At that moment Eraser Head felt a shiver in his spine and an urge to smack Izuku for some reason, while somewhere in Ketsubutsu High a woman with sea-green haired laughed loudly as she raised her fists in the air causing confusing amongst her students.

The greenette then looked at the time limit and saw 5 more minutes left and looked around. 

"Now who'll be our last member.." he said as the two looked at him and waited. As he looked around, he saw one person who no one had approached yet. 

Izuku took a step close to that person. Mei and Shinso saw this and just looked at each other. The latter had to look away to avoid getting in a conversation with the former, which didn't stop the girl from annoying him.

Izuku came close to that person and placed a hand on his shoulder. The person looked at him and Izuku looked back with determination in his eyes. "Team up with me."

--------------------------------------------------------------

As the time limit came to an end Midnight's voice echoed in the arena.

"Ten minutes have passed." she said while stretching her arm. "We'll be starting any moment now!" the crowd began to cheer.

"Everyone here's just paying attention to Class 1A.. Why is that?"
"Their not the only ones that faced the villains in USJ?!"
"We were also in USJ!?"

"Why would we in Class 1B be content with placing so low?" Monoma said as he stared at the most of Class 1A. "Let's show those snotty Class 1A kids who's better, everybody." he said smugly but he missed the dirty look Izuku is giving him.

'I won't let you get away from what you did, you blonde ass bastard.' 

In the commentator's area, Aizawa woke up when Present Mic called him. Though annoyed for interrupting his sleep, he eyed the line-ups with interest.

"Looks like we have quite the interesting line-ups this year." he said as Mic stood up and began talking.

"NOW RAISUP YOUR WARCRIES!!! AND FIRE THE SIGNAL!" he said earning more cheers from the crowd. "MAY THE BLOOD ON THE ROCKS BE WASHED UP BY YET MORE BLOOD! NOW'S THE TIME FOR UA'S CAVALRY BATTLE!!!" more cheers echoed in the area.

"SHINSO!!" he said looking at the left wing..
"Ready.." 

"MEI!!" he said looking at the right wing..
"READY IZU!!" 

"TOKOYAMI!!" he said to his final teammate 
"Yeah.." as Dark Shadow came out of Tokoyami's chest.

Izuku smiled at his teammates before turning it into a look of determination and seriousness. He then tied the headband on his forehead and tightened it. "GLAD TO BE WITH ALL OF YOU!!"

The screen shows the Teams and the number of points 
--------------------------------------------------------
1. Team Midoriya - 10,000,270
2. Team Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu - 705
3. Team Bakugo  - 665
4. Team Todoroki - 615
5. Team Asui - 430
6. Team Hagakure - 390
7. Team Mineta - 340
8. Team Monoma - 305
9. Team Kendo - 225
10. Team Kodai - 165
11. Team Rin - 125
12. Team Kamakiri - 70
---------------------------------------------------------

"Let's see how ruthless the battle it is, folks! Counting down the brutal battle royal! In three!" Present Mic started.

Katsuki began cracking his knuckles and said, "We're aiming for.."

"Two!" Present Mic shouted.

"... One thing." Todoroki said as if he was finishing the sentence Bakugo was saying.

"ONE!!!" 'Whip'

"START!!!" On cue, all eleven cavalry teams dashed towards the leading team. Team Midoriya.

"It's a battle to get the Ten Million Points!" Tetsutetsu screamed.

"Izuku!! I'm coming for you~~!!" Toru said. Izuku noticed that she does have any clothes, hence the floating headband.

Izuku quickly scanned the surroundings and waited for a bit. As the teams ran closer, he took out two smoke bombs.

"I'd like to see you try!!" he said as he remove the pins and threw the smoke bombs to the ground. On impact smoke fully covered the leading team. 

Not stopping their charge, Testsutetsu stretched his arm forward in a reaching position. However, he only caught air. When the smoke cleared, Team Midoriya was nowhere to be found.

"Up there!!" Awase pointed above. Everyone looked up to see Team Midoriya flying using a jetpack.

"A JETPACK? DAMN SUPPORT COURSE! AFTER THEM!" the Steel Quirk-user said.

"JIRO!" Toru said to their front horse.

"On it!!" she said as her Earphone Jacks extended towards the flying team. 

The jacks were inches away on touching their headbands when Dark Shadow appeared swatting the jacks away, shocking Jiro.

"Good work, Dark Shadow. Always watch our blind spots." Tokoyami said to his Quirk.
"Aye aye!!" the sentient quirk said as it looked around for those trying to take their headbands.

"Holy crap, man! You're quirk is more than enough to defend us from all directions, and at a distance at that. I can't praise you enough, Tokoyami!" Izuku said as he hold onto the raven-headed boy.

Tokoyami just smiled. "You're the one who picked me for this when no one picked me. So I'm more than happy to be in your team."

"Right, anyway we need to land." Izuku said as the Rocket boots slowly turned off. He used Tendrils towards the ground to soften their landing.

"How do you like my precious babies, Izuku!! Tell me they're cute!! I can make them as man--" Mei was cut off when Shinso spoke up.

"Not the time, cross-hair!! We got enemies coming!!" the sleep deprived teen said as an earphone jack almost got Izuku, almost, as he tilt his head slightly. 

Team Midoriya booked it, narrowly avoiding the other teams and snatching some points from others.

"Let's give chase, too! It's payback time, you with me Jiro?" the invisible girls said not realizing her lack of headband 

"Where did our headband go!?" Sato asked seeing the headband gone on Toru's head.

"No way!!? Where did it go?!" Toru exclaimed. She looked around and saw Monoma's team running away with their headband at hand. "WHEN THE HELL??!?!!??"

"Too easy when they're fighting amongst each other." said the blonde teen. Twirling the headband in his index finger.

After a couple of minutes, Team Midoriya had gotten a total of 10,000,660 points and are currently running around with an explosive pomerarian in pursuit.

"GET BACK HERE, DIPSHIT! THAT 10 MILLION POINTS MINE!!" The ash-blonde said as he was using his Explosion Quirk to flew on the air.

Izuku found it unfair that Bakugo gets to fly around stealing headbands, but unless the rider touches the ground, the blonde is still in. As the blonde was gonna explode on Izuku's face, Dark Shadow appeared and covered the team.

After clicking his tongue in frustration, Sero pulled him back. 

The blonde was ordering his team to chase after Izuku when suddenly their headband was snatched from behind.

"Like taking candy from a baby, Class 1A." said a smug Monoma as they run away once more. 

Katsuki was livid that their headband was taken away from them. Before he could order his team to chase after the blonde, he saw in the corner of his eye Izuku jump from his team and using the jetpack to propel towards Monoma's team.

The ash-blonde saw this as an opportunity to take back their points and steal the 10M. 

Monoma was still monologuing about how superior Class 1B is to Class 1A when Izuku came flying in front of them glaring daggers at him. 

He smugly grinned before talking, "Oh? You're approaching me?"

Izuku's raised his eyebrows but smirks, "I can't take your headband without getting closer." they heard Present Mic yell 'Is that a JoJo reference or something?' but they just ignore it and lock eyes. Before he could move, a transparent box incased him shocking Izuku.

"Gotcha!" Tsuburaba said smiling at his success. "Monoma, take all his headbands."

Monoma's grin grew wider as he reach up to the incased greenette. Only to look away when the transparent box shattered with Izuku lunging towards them and snatching the 305 points on his neck. 

He then summoned Tendrils and tied up Monoma from his arms down. The blonde tried to break free but the Tendrils gripped tighter to him, making him unable to move. He looked at Izuku who was glaring at him. He was about to talk when Izuku punched him in the face.

"That's for Jiro!!" Izuku exclaimed. Said girl looked at his direction and blushed when she heard her name.

'For me? Why?' she thought while earning a blush.

Dark Shadow appeared behind him and grabbed Izuku's back.

"He's all yours Bakugo!" Izuku said as Dark Shadow pulled him back to his team. 

Bakugo's team suddenly appeared behind them. Using Mina's Acid and Sero's Tape, they slid towards the Class 1B's team and snatched all the points on the other blonde's neck.

As Midoriya went back to his team, other teams began charging towards them. Team Midoriya was about to run away when a team block their path. Looking up they saw Team Todoroki.

"AND THERE IS LESS THAN FIVE MINUTES ON THE CLOCK!!" Present Mic's voice rang in the Arena.

Hearing that Izuku sighed and looked at Todoroki, "Guess we won't be getting such an easy ride after all, huh." Izuku stated as he looked at Team Todoroki.

"The time has come, I'm taking it." the dual-haired boy declared.

"I'd like to see you try, Todoroki!" Izuku talked back. 

They suddenly heard loud footsteps coming from all directions. Every other team was charging forward to Midoriya's team.

"Let's fall back!!" Izuku yelled as they retreat from the mob.

"Man, we're in a pickle..." Shinso grumbled as he ran.

"Iida forward."

"Right." Activating his Engine Quirk, Team Todoroki charged forward. Izuku noticed that Momo and Kaminari were wearing roller blades, making it easy for them to move faster because of Iida's movement and Engine.

"Yaoyorozu, prepare to guard us and conduct electricity."

"Got it." she said as she used her Quirk, Creation, to produce an insulated sheet that deflects electricity. 

"Kaminari?"

"I know what to do."

Izuku heard this and looked back at the team chasing them, Todoroki, Momo and Iida were covered with the sheet. Seeing Kaminari sparking, he knew that they were gonna use his quirk to immobilize everyone in the arena. 

'Shit! We can't use Dark Shadow for this one! I have to use it!!' he said as he looked straight at Kaminari. And began channeling Blacklight in his eyes. 

'I hope this works.'

Kaminari was covered with electricity as he smirks, "Make sure you cover up well." he said as he charge himself.

"Here it goes, Indiscriminate Shoc--- wait what?!" he said as the electricity covering his body disappeared.

"What's wrong?" Momo asked confused why the Electrification Quirk-user stopped his attack.

"I can't use my quirk!" Kaminari said, earning wide eyes from his teammates.

"What?" His teammates asked. 

"Really? That's too bad." they heard Izuku said. When they look up they were shock on what they see. 

There they see Izuku Midoriya, red-eyed and his hair standing up. Behind him a vestige of Aizawa staring them with the same look. Using Erasure.

"WHAT!??? HOW DID MIDORIYA HAVE YOUR QUIRK, ERASER HEAD!!???" Present Mic yelled. Aizawa looked at his student with wide eyes, mentally asking himself the same question. 

All Might almost fell on his seat looking at Young Midoriya. Though he was skeptical on how he got the quirk, he laughed at the boy's move.

Mirko and Mt. Lady were also shocked to see Izuku use someone else's quirk. They grew even more curious, wanting to know the boy.

"H-How?" Todoroki asked, still stunned at Izuku.

"I don't really know how I got this. I just discovered this yesterday." he smirked as he and his team escapes. He had an idea on how he got the Erasure Quirk but he wasn't gonna tell it to his classmates just yet. 

Todoroki shook of his confusion and send a wave of ice towards the escaping team and the other teams, trapping the latter. Izuku saw this and used the last shot of the jet pack and flew away, making the heterochromia eyed boy grit his teeth as he ordered Iida to give chase.

"ONE MINUTE LEFT!!" the Voice Hero announced as Todoroki's team continues to give chase against the flying team. Seeing the green-haired teen's team about to land he launched his ice towards the end of Izuku's landing spot, creating a barrier.

Team Midoriya landed at the exact spot Todoroki had predicted.  

Izuku saw the barrier and quickly said, "Guys, run towards Todoroki's left side. He never uses his left side." that statement caused Todoroki's eyes to widen.

In the crowd, the Flame Hero: Endeavor smirked at the greenette and looked at the younger Todoroki. "He's figured you out, hasn't he.. You fool."

 "Guys, we have less than a minute.. I'm afraid I'll be useless after this. So I'm counting on you." Iida suddenly said earning confused looks on the blue haired boy.

"Iida?" 

"Take it, Todoroki!" he exclaimed as he bend over an angle that made Izuku narrow his eyes. "TORQUE OVER!"

The smoke that came from Iida's Engines turned blue. In a blink of an eyes Team Todoroki sped past Izuku's team.

"Did you get it?" Iida asked with shaking legs.

"No, he didn't." Izuku said looking at the other team. "Props on the self-sacrifice, Iida! I'll give you that!"

"WHA?!" Iida, Kaminari and Momo said while Todoroki just began smoking for a moment.

"LET'S RUN TEAM!!" Izuku yelled as his teammates ran away from the stunned group. He had predicted that Iida was going to use a move like that. So he did the most logical thing to do in a situation like that...

HE TILTED HIS HEAD TO THE RIGHT LIKE A BOSS..

They were a couple of meters away from the ice-user's team when something/someone flew in front of Izuku's face. Katsuki Bakugo.

Bakugo who had just took the points back from Monoma, who was still tied up and screaming and/or demanding at Izuku to remove the binds, saw Izuku's team flying. He then ordered his team to follow the escaping team.

"THAT 10 MILLION'S MINE!!" he said as he propelled himself through the  air. 

When he came in front of Izuku, he used his quirk to temporarily blinding the greenette and his teammates. He then snatched the headband on his forehead. 

"TAPE FACE, I GOT THE HEADBAND!" he yelled victoriously before getting pulled by Sero's Tape. "TAKE THAT, DEKU!!" he said as he flipped off the still blinded teen.

Seeing the ash-blonde getting the 10 Million points, the other teams changed targets and chased after Bakugo's team.

"IT'S NEARLY OVER!! NOW FOR THE COUNTDOWN! EVERYBODY SAY HEEEYYYY!!! 10!" Present Mic counted as the crowd joined in. Izuku's team still didn't move.

"9

Still no movement from the team. 

"8

Quirks began flying across the arena trying to get the upper hand and the headband.

"7"

 Todoroki began using his ice to overwhelm the ash-blonde to no avail.

"6

Izuku's body began shaking. His teammates were still rubbing their because of Bakugo's attack.

"5

Bakugo looked back at the nerd's team with a smirk in his face.

"4

The ash-blonde laugh seeing the greenette's shaking form. "YOU SEE, DEKU?! YOU'LL NEVER BE BETTER THAN ME!! YOU'RE JUST A PEBBLE ON MY WAY!!"

"3

Izuku slowly raised his head and showed a smirk on his face. This confused and agitated the ash-blonde.

"Are you sure, Kacchan?" he said/mocked as black tendrils began appearing on Izuku's forehead. Katsuki and the other teams looked at Izuku intently.

"2"

The tendrils then disappeared and that caused the other students to widen their eyes. WHY? Because on Izuku's forehead, 

Was the TEN MILLION, TWO HUNDRED AND SEVENTY POINTS...

"1"

" I win.." Izuku said as the 'headband' Bakugo took from him turned into mass of flesh before turning into blood. His teammates had fully recovered and were grinning at their success.

"TIMES UP!!!"

 The pro-heroes looking from the crowd were shocked on the green-haired boy. They didn't not expect him to outsmart the other students. But also defended the Ten Million Points. No one had ever achieved that, not even All Might.

Aizawa was grinning like a madman. He was amused by his student's performance and was proud to see that he had grew from the kid training in an abandoned warehouse to a UA powerhouse. He still have to question him on how he got his Erasure Quirk, but for now it's his win.

All Might coughed out blood with the unexpected turn of events that had happened. He had just saw how cunning and intelligent Izuku really is. He had felt bad that the boy had rejected his offer on inheriting One For All. He was sure enough that with OFA, the boy would be unstoppable, if not overpowered. Just thinking about it send chills in his spine. He will try one more attempt on asking later but for now, he'll just be glad that Izuku is doing great.

Mirko was cackling like a madman in the Viewing Room. She just saw how Izuku just outsmarted not only one but everyone in the Arena. The boy was very entertaining to watch and had a lot of potential. She would think about sending an internship request to the boy, her 'No Teaming up Rule' be damned.

Mt. Lady was suppressing a squeal when she saw that Izuku had won. She was secretly rooting for the freckled boy and was worried when the explosive blonde took the 'headband' from the greenette, but was relieved when Izuku revealed his real headband. 'Maybe I could send him an internship request.'

The other contestants were in the same way of thinking. All this time they were chasing after a piece of flesh. Some of them send glares at Izuku, while others stare at the greenette thinking how he had pulled it off.

The crowd cheer as Izuku's team was announced as the winner of the Second Round of the Sports Festival. Izuku was about to go to get lunch when a hand landed on his shoulder. He looked back and saw heterochromia eyes looking at him. 

"We need to talk." Said Shoto Todoroki.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's a wrap and ohh boy!! What a long chapter. 5K words.

Hope you all like the chapter. Took me 3 days to choose the right words and somehow didn't use the better terms in some lines.

SHOCKER!! SHINSO IN TEAM MIDORIYA? NO URARAKA IN THE FINALS(sorry Uraraka Stans, please don't kill me!)IZUKU HAS ERASURE? MIRKO OR MT. LADY FOR INTERNSHIP? OP AF IZUKU? 

ANYWAY, I WAS PLANNING ON MAKING ANOTHER MHA FANFICTION. TITLED: When Green fades to White.. It will be an story of Deku getting accused of stealing UA files(blah blah), OFA taken away from him and developing a dormant quirk that should've been his quirk all the time. It will be posted in the near future. Probably before the end of the month?

Well yeah, that's all for the chapter 15. Chapter 16 not sure when, just wait for it..

DummyWearingAHoodie out~~

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

90.5K 4.2K 65
SECOND BOOK OF THE SINS OF THE FATHER. - Izuku Midoriya had always been interested in Quirks. He loved studying them and discussing them with his...
852K 34.8K 130
Izuku Midoriya had always been interested in Quirks. He loved studying them and discussing them with his father. It was due to this interest in Quirk...
1.4M 37.1K 37
Everyone thinks Izuku is quirkless... even himself. When All Might crushes Izuku's dreams of becoming a hero, Izuku shuts himself into his house for...
125K 2.2K 76
In a world where 80% of the population had some sort of quirk, izuku midoriya lives a horrid live of bring one of the unlucky, quirkless ones. He's a...