The Bodyguard

By funstoriestelling

The Bodyguard This is a transmigration story from modern to ancient and I sincerely hope you all will like it... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 (Modern Lan Zhan)
Chapter 2 (Shit! I have transmigrated)
Chapter 3 (What the hell is a Ger?)
Chapter 4 (Aren't you Hai Kwan?)
Chapter 5 (You mean I am a bad person)
Chapter 6 (Crown Prince Wei Ying)
Chapter 7 (Wei Ying captured bandits)
Chapter 8 (Two Similar thoughts)
Chapter 9 (Lan Zhan's planning)
Chapter 10 (Their journeys begin)
Chapter 11 (Finally they met)
Chapter 12 (Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji)
Chapter 13 (I found you, my Zhan Zhan)
Chapter 14 (JUSTICE MUST PREVAIL)
Chapter 15 (A pair of Rabbits)
Chapter 17 (Do you want to be my bodyguard?)
Chapter 18 (Offical Bodyguard)
Chapter 19 (Reunion)
Chapter 20 (Sharing is a good beginning)
Chapter 21 (Snakes! Yikes!)
Chapter 22 (Zhanying)
Chapter 23 (It is more blessed to help than to receive help)
Chapter 24 (Justice has to be served)
Chapter 25 (A Night of Chasing the Moon)
Chapter 26 (A Night of Chasing the Moon: Part II)
Chapter 27 (Best Little Justice Pao)
Chapter 28 (This is double happiness)
Chapter 29 (The four brothers)
Chapter 30 (Little Golden Buddha)
Chapter 31 (Thank you, life-saver)
Chapter 32 (Competition arising)
Chapter 33 (hide him there forever.....)
Chapter 34 (Hi-Five)
Chapter 35 (Xing, the Archery Expert)
Chapter 36 (Win with one move)

Chapter 16 (Beauty outside and inside)

708 85 23
By funstoriestelling

Chapter 16 (Beauty Outside and Inside)

Lan Zhan immediately turns around and looks at Wei Ying

"Wei Ge, likes rabbits?" Lan Zhan asks with his bright sunny eyes Wei Ying still couldn't respond yet but he nods and try to do it with seriousness.

However, no one expects what this bunny is doing, Lan Zhan picked up a waist pendant and then told Wei Ying

"Ahhhh, one for you since you like rabbits..."

"No wonder, we have a such good fate, we both like rabbits, we are good brothers...." Lan Zhan smiles cutely and wanted to pay for the jade pendant for Wei Ying

The store holder immediately waves his hand

"Don't need to pay, still have changes...." pass the changes to Xing, who collected it with a smirk looking at his young master.

In Xing's mind

"What brotherhood, more like a couple of things, a pair of rabbits...., hahahaha" Xing laughs in his heart with a curved mouth and saw Wei Ying holding the rabbit pendant like he had lost his soul.

Xing stands aside and saw the dumbfoundedness of his crown prince and he is really anxious, who doesn't know the indifference of his prince, cold and icy would be the words to describe him, from a young age till now, only his own family members, like his sister and brothers and Wei Ying loves his parents and can only feel secure and safe with his parents, thus, only his natural face when he is facing his family members.

However, now the prince's look is not like when seeing his family members, he is lost and he is dazed. That has never happened before, the prince had found a new kind of emotion that had never happened before, this is probably the first time Xing had seen his crown prince doesn't know what to do.

Lan Zhan didn't know the effect that he had on the crown prince and he is actually having fun now, trying to put the hairpin onto his head. In ancient times, it is fashionable to put the hairpin on the top of the head as an accessory.

Xiao Yuan is trying his best to help the little master but because he is much shorter than Lan Zhan, so he his arm could not reach the top of Lan Zhan's head, Lan Zhan tilted his head for Xiao Yuan to help but the little teenager can be a little impatience and he decided to do it himself and so the hairpin hasn't done properly and it tilted upwards.

The stall holder is an old lady she giggled she seems to have sharp eyes and saw that Wei Ying is standing there a little dazed and also kindly holding her goods the old lady pointed to Wei Ying and told him

"Hey, young handsome man, this lady brought a nice piece of jade for you, you help him to pin the hairpin?" the old lady looks at the both of them and she really finds them suitable to be a couple, the ger is beautiful like a fairy and the young man is handsome like a prince charming.

Xing hurriedly elbowed his young master

"Silly you, don't miss this opportunity?", in his mind, Xing even eyed his young master to make sure Wei Ying takes this opportunity.

Wei Ying seems awaken from a dream and saw the situation and opportunity, this is the first time in his life that he is pining in a hairpin for someone. He is brought a noble crown prince, he had so many servants taking care of him, and all his clothing and accessories are like having a personal clothing specialist but now his hand is itching to touch the hair of this little beauty.

Taking large gulps of air, this crown prince speaks in a low hoarse voice

"Let me do it...." the simple magnetic voice makes Xiao Yuan give up and Lan Zhan tilts his head to look at him with watery eyes.

"I-I ahem...good at aiming....." Wei Ying looks at Lan Zhan with a soft look.

"Huh...good at aiming....." Lan Zhan is lost and Wei Ying just took the little rabbit hairpin

Wei Ying then smiles and told Lan Zhan

"Aim at the best position in the hair......" Wei Ying told Lan Zhan

Suddenly, Lan Zhan asks with his large eyes

"Sound like archery...." Lan Zhan told Wei Ying and then suddenly, he felt that his head is slightly heavier.

The cute Lan Zhan felt that the pin is now in his head and he then tilt his little head and shakes a little, making the pin dangle in the air, and then Lan Zhan laughs a little

"Xiao Yuan, how do I look?" Lan Zhan actually is very interested to know as he is a boy in the modern world, thus he knew that men in the ancient world wore hairpins as well, thus as a teenager, he is interested to try all, just like modern boys now are piercing their ears and some even their bellies.

Xiao Yuan turns around and gives Lan Zhan a thumb up

"Beautiful like a fairy....." Xiao Yuan rainbow fart has always been good.

However, little Lan Zhan is not very satisfied and he even turns and asks Wei Ying

"Nice or not....." the little ger is full of curiosity as this is his first time wearing a hairpin.

Wei Ying looks at the ethereal ger his throat is swallowing up and down and his salvia is swimming in his throat and he could only nod twice.

Then Lan Zhan stands with a smile and looks at the jade pendent that is still in his hand and told him

"Then I will hand the pendant for you...."

"You help me and I will help you..."

"Hee Hee...." to Lan Zhan it is full of fun, just like primary school kids, helping each other.

However, in the ancient world, this is the couple's stuff helping each other to dress other than their personal servants because of their high ranking.

Lan Zhan took the jade pendant from Wei Ying and his fair hands touch the belt of the black rope of Wei Ying then he tie a knot onto the belt and the jade pendant is hanging straightly and nicely.

Wei Ying felt the warmth of the finger touching his body, although there were layers of clothes he just felt fire igniting in his body, he had been dressed by the personal servants but this is just so different that he even finds himself sweating.

The white jade really does stand out in black and to Lan Zhan, it is manly and very well-matched.

"There you go, all handsome now...." Lan Zhan smiles just as he would praise his brother.

However, the face of Wei Ying seems to have caught fire and because his face is so used to being cold and indifferent that had not experienced the rush of blood flowing onto his face, his ear tips are turning red.

Only the shocked Xing can see the reaction on his young master's ear tip, this young handsome prince has seen the big storm and battled them but never had he flinched at all, however, now looks at his young master with red ear tips.

Xing just looks dumbly at his young master and shakes his head a little

"Sigh!, My young master soul has been stolen tonight!" the thought has brought Xing into ambiguous and startle thoughts.

The happy Lan Zhan saw that he had managed to place the jade pendant nicely and he is full of praise for himself but also realized that this young man in front of him is truly handsome, the waist is slim and straight, although it is wrapped around nicely with clothes, it is obvious that he is fit. Also, while hanging the jade pendant, he could see the length of the legs and it is long, which is the envy of most men.

Lan Zhan was slightly distracted by it and his heart skipped a beat, however, the young Lan Zhan dismissed it quickly as being the first time hanging a jade pendant and tried to push it to the back of his head and instead focus on the fun ahead.

The eyes of Lan Zhan scan around and found some game stalls around, to him, it is like going to a carnival which is the fun that he enjoys when he was in the modern world.

The big eyes of Lan Zhan are now focusing forward and he pointed in excitement

"There are games stall ahead.....let's go..." Lan Zhan shouted and unconsciously, he stretch out his fair white hand and pulls the wrist of Wei Ying

"Wei Ge, let's go quickly...." Lan Zhan told Wei Ying with his fingertips burning the wrist of the young man who is still in shock.

Wei Ying's reaction is slow but he was being dragged by Lan Zhan moving along the crowd toward the game stalls. Followed by Xing and Xiao Yuan.

Xiao Yuan was worried that he will be lost his master and so he runs toward them.

There are men, women, and gers all over the other flower show, but the one that caught the attention now is not the flowers, as the beauty from heaven had caught everyone as the excited ger making his way through the path where he is like a knife cutting through a cake, opening the way for himself and Wei Ying to come to the game stalls. However, somehow, people seem to give way to them, maybe they were dazed by the beauty or they just couldn't control themselves but to stop and look at something that is so beautiful as their basic instinct outplayed their actions.

Lan Zhan is too happy to play and thus, he just holds onto the wrist of Wei Ying without many realizations, causing the other person to have a hot and cold fever and feel the burnt on his wrist and his heart jumped like a horse galloping.

Finally, they arrived at a stall that has many soft toys as well as little children all surrounding it.

When Lan Zhan saw it, she gives up a sweet smile, and he knew instantly that humans can change from ancient to modern because of improvement and modernization but there is still something called the human innate behavior that remains forever. Looking at all these little children surrounding the stall, they are all innocent and pure kids looking at those soft fluffy toys that are cute and pretty that attract them. This is typical human nature that we are all attracted to soft and cute stuff, especially children. There are lots of boys and girls from the age of three to about ten. The girls are instinctively keener and their eyes are all big and longing. Boys are slightly more restrained but the warmth in their eyes cannot betray their liking as well.

There are crowds of kids crowding around the stalls. Parents are trying their best to win those cute and fluffy toys for their children. There are children cheering on their parents especially when the middle-aged dad is trying his best to hit those pop-up toys on the way. Those dads have to throw the balls accurately onto the balls on the ball and not only that hard enough for them to fall off the fall and they needed to have 5 balls in a row to come off and they were all given 20 tries.

Lan Zhan stands with folded arms together with his team and watched those hardworking fathers frowning, sweating, and focusing on their tasks as those little children of theirs cheer on.

"Good, Father, you almost got it...." the little girl keep clapping as the father had worked so hard and now managed to get 3 balls and now in his hands, he had another 5 balls left to go for it. The man is middle age more towards his forties and his little wife looks very anxious but didn't cheer on, maybe worried that she might add anxiety to the husband.

The anxious father looks at his daughter and gave her a smile and mouthed to her "I will try to get it for you..." the little girl keeps clapping non-stopped to cheer the father on.

However, life is not what you expected at times, the father tried very hard and he only managed to get four knock-offs, and he is already sweating like pig.

The little girl with big rolled eyes was a little sad and disappointed as she looks at the last ball held by the father.

As to why the little girl is so sad, Lan Zhan was at first a little lost. If this ball couldn't go in, after all, the father can just buy another twenty balls and try again, so the little prince was a little puzzled and he asks Xiao Yuan

"Why so sad eh, can buy another twenty balls to try again?" Lan Zhan asked with a very low voice and hoped that only Xiao Yuan's ears can hear them, but of course, those with profound skills like Wei Ying can hear them clearly and loudly.

"Little master, not everyone has enough money..." Xiao Yuan who comes from a poor family could understand the father's stressors.

"The father might just have only 1 chance" Xiao Yuan also shakes his head, looking at the father aiming at the balls, full of anxiety.

Lan Zhan looks at the distressed father and suddenly has an idea.

Finally, the father of the ball, Lan Zhan summed up the 'qi' in his hand and gives a little push to help the ball to aim it's target, and then there is a loud 'pop' sound.

Following that, the little girl screams

"Ahhhhhh......father got it...."

"Mother....father got it!...." the little girl, jumping up and down with even his pong tails up in the air, full of joyousness and happiness.

The father is so happy that his eyes are red, his nose is sour and he. He was also shocked that he managed to get the ball hit but he was so overwhelmed when his daughter hugs his legs that he had forgotten everything but stood there dumbfounded and happy.

Looking at the joyousness, Lan Zhan was also full of festive atmosphere, just then there was a little boy with a single mother standing in a queue and it was their turn.

The boy looks at the toy seriously and he is about 5 years old.

The mother looks a little scared and she is in her early thirties and very simply dressed.

"Pei-er. w-what if I can't get that?...." the mother looks distressed and uncertain.

The little boy looks at his own mother and said in a coaxing voice, which shows maturity and also a puff-up courage

"Mei Mei (little sister) is sick, she will be happy with her favorite toy....." the little boy looks at his mother, full of encouragement.

The mother sighs

"If only your father is here, not working on the other side of town...." the mother then braved up her courage and pay for the twenty balls

The mother looks at the twenty balls in a basket and then she smiles and took one ball and tried to aim at the target. However, maybe it is due to anxiety or she is lack strength, the first five balls did not reach even the foot of the target.

The mother looks helpless and she is about to burst into tears, the little boy then looks at his mother and asks

"Let me try....." the little boy told the mother.

The mother nods and then a small hand that almost could not cover the ball is holding the ball with such determined eyes and trying to aim at the ball.

"Dooong..." the ball rolls off halfway due to lack of strength, no matter what, he is just a five-year-old and red eyes were on the boy's eyes.

Lan Zhan saw every scene of it and he couldn't stand it any longer stand it, Lan Zhan stood down and asks the little boy

"Do you want me to help you....." Lan Zhan asks the little boy.

The boy looks at Lan Zhan and his eyes blink and the first word that came out of his mouth

"En....." the little boy nods and gave the ball to Lan Zhan and this surprised even the mother of the boy

"Little Han, you......" the mother couldn't speak a word, as she is worried as this is their one and only chance to win the soft toy for the sick daughter but she is also brought up to respect others, thus anxiety plastered all over her face but she still restrained.

"Why?" very softly the mother asks.

The little boy looks up at the mother and lowered his little head

"He is so beautiful, like a fairy....I think fairy has magic...." the little boy softly told the mother and of course, these words have been heard by the people around.

Xing is a hot blood man and he laughs loudly

"Hahahaha, this young little fellow is a romantic seed...." making everyone laugh except one

Wei Ying's fist has been clenched and he has a profound realization, that he didn't like Lan Zhan to give his affection to anyone even though it is just a child.

Lan Zhan laughs very heartily and he even taps the little boy's nose cutely and told him.

"Since you have a such sweet mouth, I will make sure that you get the soft toy for your little sister......" Lan Zhan assured him and the little boy blinks twice and full of laughter as he hugs his mother in joy.

Lan Zhan took and ball and gently lifts up his hand and swung in a controlled motion, the ball curved like an arc and then hit the balls on the wall accurately the ball on the wall falls off and the little boy jumps in high spirits and cheered loudly.

"Wow...mother, see, see, the fairy hit it....." the people around them also nod and looks at Lan Zhan and he is true looks alike a fairy and the simple folks also begin to cheer Lan Zhan on....

The folks around cheer on and soon, a small crowd gathered and everyone only have praised words in their mouth

"Wow...not only beautiful but so clever...." the words were spoken among the people as these people are all straightforward common folks but the worst thing that happened to Wei Ying is, suddenly he felt proud, like Lan Zhan is already his little wife and people are praising his wife, those weird feelings has entangled the young and handsome prince.

Wei Ying is jealous that so many eyes are on Lan Zhan like those eyes are molesting his wife, and that makes him very angry but at the same time, his heart has a tint of smoothness that they are all praising Lan Zhan and he is so proud of him.

All these make the young handsome prince, stand there and look at him with very complicated feelings at the moment.

Lan Zhan leans forward and then he hits another ball and there was another roar of applause that hits the people crowding around them.

That makes the people around them very excited and scream which attracts more people to come and look at them.

Finally, Lan Zhan hits the five balls easily and the little boy was so full of joy that he forgot himself and runs to hug Lan Zhan's long legs and cringes onto him and full of red eyes

"T-Thank you, Thank you....' the small boy told Lan Zhan.

Lan Zhan brought the boy to select his toy and the boy looks around and found a little girly doll and smiles sweetly but his eyes also took a second to look at the soft toy of a horse but were quick to dismiss it.

The sharp eyes of Lan Zhan told the boy while patting his head

"This for your little sister, who is unwell....." Lan Zhan asks

"En...." the small boy nods his head and holds the soft toy tightly.

"How about I get the horse for you?" Lan Zhan asks the little boy

The little boy widens his eyes and told Lan Zhan

"No!" very affirmatively

"We don't have any more money...." the small boy whispers and told Lan Zhan

Lan Zhan smiles and whispers to him

"It is a gift for a good boy...." Lan Zhan told him and the boy full of smiles and then his eyes red again, making Lan Zhan teases him

"Hey, boy cries easily but yours is a happy tear, so it is fine," Lan Zhan told the boy but the boy immediately straightens himself

"I-I am a big brother, I don't cry...." the boy told Lan Zhan

"Hey...that is a really good boy," Lan Zhan told him, seeing how Lan Zhan talked to the little boy melted the hardened heart of Wei Ying.

Lan Zhan then played another round with his remaining balls and won the horse for the little boy. The little boy jumped up and down non=stop and kept shouting

"Beautiful Ge Ge is the best...." Lan Zhan smiles while the boy is holding up his tears as he didn't want to cry but he is just too happy, he thought having a toy for his sick sister is a dream comes true, now even though he had a toy, he is just overwhelmed. The mother kept thanking Lan Zhan profusely.

A lot of people are all so impressed and kept asking Lan Zhan to play for them, but Lan Zhan smiles and then went to talk to the store holder who just felt like his bad luck is here, this is after all his livelihood.

Lan Zhan took some money from Xiao Yuan and told the old man of the store holder,

"Let them win, this will pay for all your soft toys..." the old man immediately nods, after all, it is a windfall for him, the money is more than his one-week work.

Wei Ying saw everything, his mind is in a mess, and his little bunny is beautiful not only outside but inside.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thank you for reading

Sorry for the late update

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 18.9K 160
The Divine woman Draupadi was born as the eternal consort of Panadavas. But we always fail to treasure things which we get easily. Same happened with...
16.3K 1.3K 35
Disclaimer: this is a work of fiction. Every characters (beside my OCs) belongs to Maharishi Ved Vyas. "RAGHUKUL REET SADA CHALI AAYI, PRAN JAYE PAR...
71.2K 9.3K 24
This is the sequel of RRR, so new readers please read it before starting this book. Agneya, the soon to be crown prince of Rakshatra, was bounded by...
320K 60.8K 11
Everything changed the day the King ordered me to seduce his son and bring him back to the Kingdom. He was my best friend. As per the order of things...