Replaced Bride

By mia2996

Manik maharana prathap is well known business tycoon and the king of Rajasthan empire, he is ruthless , he is... More

chapter 1
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
alert
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27

chapter 2

3.3K 273 20
By mia2996

Manik got in first, all the others followed him.

He sat on the sofa none got the guts to sit before him.

Even his dadi and mom too.

Manik - what's all this ?

He looked at the maids, all disappeared in a jiff.

Dadi - manik, it's a part of surprise

Manik - have you all gone mad.

Manik wife harika came there

Harika - manik don't be angry

Manik - didn't I said all out

Harika didn't said a word and disappeared. This confused nandhini and why he is talking to his wife like this.

They were lovers before marriage.

Manik voice brought her out of her thoughts.

Manik - what if that girl rejected yuvaan, our pride would have been at stake and yuvaan would have became laugh stock.

Manik mom - nothing like that happened

Yuvaan - nothing would have happened like that, we love eachother.

Manik - loving eachother doesn't mean, they will have same choices as you.

You should have asked hee first

Yuvaan - sorry bhai

Mom - manik don't worry she is all fine, we will held a grand ceremony of their engagement then everything will be solved.

Manik - what's your name again?

Nandhini - nandhini darayavahush King

Manik - he always introduced as Dara.

I hope you don't have any problem with the arrangements for your engagement.

If you have any please come to me.

Make yourself at home.

He got up and was about to go.

Suddenly got turned and marched towards nandhini. Nandhini got sweated when she saw him coming towards her.

Manik - now i know where I saw you

Your granddad worked here right.

Nandhini - yes maharaj

Manik - darayavahush means possessor right.

You Said this to me once

Nandhini looked at him, manik got lost on those eyes.

Manik - see you later.

Nandhini is still in that place without moving, yuvaan came and tapped her shoulder.

Yuvaan - you didn't even said to me once you belong here and you know us very well.

Nandhini - because you never once mentioned you are from this family.

Yuvaan didn't said anything and took her luggage to the guest room.

In room

Yuvaan - nandhini , don't be angry. It's for safety purpose. I didn't mean any harm.

Nandhini - you said your family doing business and nothing special about it.

Here your family owns full Rajasthan.

Yuvaan - you also didn't said this is your native.

Nandhini - because I was here only for few years , my father doesn't belong here. My granddad was here and took care of me when I'm here with him.

Yuvaan - nandhini,  I was wrong I should have mentioned you that I belong to a royal family. But my love wasn't fake.

I have genuine feelings for you.

Nandhini - no one with a genuine feeling will get a girl into a tough point to agree what they want.

Yuvaan - nandhini, don't you love me.

Nandhini - yuvaan, you need to understand what's the different between love and dominating.

You have proposed me and I said to give you a chance.

You asked me to accompany you to your village and meet your parents since I have no one I decided to come Here with you for vacation but you totally used it for your benefit.

I'm leaving this place.

She was about to remove the ring, yuvaan held her hand and literally fall on his knees.

Yuvaan - nandhini I'm wrong please , I will change myself for you. I love you so much. Don't leave me.

He was literally begging, nandhini decided she can never fell for this man.

She has to leave but didn't show it infront of him.

She just nodded her head, he left her and stood up.

Nandhini - I want some rest

She was looking outside the room, there she saw manik who was busy on phone.

She quickly averted her gaze

God , why he has to be everywhere.

She sat on bed for a while and got up washed her face and went out to get downstairs.

Nandhini pov

God, how will I face those people. I can't even get a coffee.

She was confused and standing there, manik came there.

Manik - hi

Nandhini got startled

Nandhini - king

Manik - what king, now we are family . Call me bhai

Nandhini looked at him and nodded

Manik - when did you moved to Philippines?

Nandhini - after my grand dad death, I got scholarship so I moved there.

Manik - that's good. how were you doing all this long?

Nandhini - a lonely life but nice life without responsibilities.

How about yours ?

Manik - same lonely life but with more responsibilities.

You have grown, I couldn't recognize you.

Nandhini smiled

I think I got too old

Nandhini - never you were the same as I saw you handsome and charming.

She bit her tongue after saying this.

Manik laughed loudly.

Harika saw this and felt jealous, it's been years manik laughed like this.

His mom too noticed this and felt happy that manik being casual.

All came down for dinner and yuvaan feeling very uneasy , he is worried that nandhini would say anything against him to manik.

Manik sat opposite to nandhini harika was sitting beside him and yuvaan was sitting beside nandhini.

Manik mom - nandhini ,how was the dishes. Hope it's match your taste.

Nandhini - everything is delicious,  thanks for this.

Harika - nandhini you are a orphan right, how did you take care of your studies.

Nandhini got slight discomfort with the word orphan, everyone felt the same way.

Nandhini - I got scholarship and worked part times for my other expenses.

Manik - that's very commendable.

Nandhini - thanks

Manik mom - manik I can see you gel up with nandhini well, that's very good.

I saw you both talking,  it's been years I see you like that ever since you became a king that smile got totally vanished.

Manik - there should be a reason to smile.

After a long time I'm meeting her,  he pointed his hand towards nandhini.

All turned their heads to her.

Do vote and comment

Do follow me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

907K 57.4K 64
INTRODUCING Manik malhotra~asias no.1 youngest business tycoon..age 26 yrs..winning businessman of the year awards frm past 3 yrs..mood switches...so...
33.3K 3.4K 15
Book 1 of Royal Series Rajkumari Nandini, by day she was the over protected princess of a small kingdom named Sitamgarh and by night she was Rakshi...
297K 22.9K 20
~A possessive love story~ Nandini Murthy, she is the bad boy's girl. Manik Malhotra, he is the good girl's choice. Two love sick teenagers. People j...
479K 37.4K 57
Its a story of a billionaire boy name manik malhotra who fall in love with nandini moorthy. She is beautiful but he is also handsome hunk of the coll...