Alpha's Queen!

By Logan-Kenway

My 2nd Charlotte Flair Story! Enjoy! More

Chapter 0: Info!
Chapter 1: Back at The Rumble!
Chapter 2: Fan Meet & Greet!
Chapter 3: A Battle of Words!
Chapter 4: A Day Together!
Chapter 5: Day At The Beach!
Chapter 6: Valentine's Day!
Chapter 7: Our Future!
Chapter 8: Getting Prepared!
Chapter 9: Elimination Chamber!
Chapter 10: Celebrating! (18+)
Chapter 11: New Plan!
Chapter 12: Not So Sure Now!
Chapter 13: To Make You Happy!
Chapter 15: Wrestlemania Hollywood!
Chapter 16: Ashley's Birthday! (18+)
Chapter 17: England! We're Here!
Chapter 18: Closure!
Chapter 19: Back On RAW!
Chapter 20: Date Night!
Chapter 21: Logan Kenway Vs Finn Balor!
Chapter 22: New Home!
Chapter 23: An Up & Down Day!
Chapter 24: Logan Kenway VS Damian Priest!
Chapter 25: Everything Will Be Okay!
Chapter 26: The Queen, The Alpha & The Boy!
Chapter 27: Putting a Bun in Her Oven! {Short - 18+}
Chapter 28: Kenway & Styles Vs Priest & Balor!
Chapter 29: A Fun Day Today!
Chapter 30: Backlash!

Chapter 14: Time In LA!

732 27 2
By Logan-Kenway

=========================

It's a few days till the Grandest Stage of them all, Ashley has her match against Gionna in the Co-Main Event of Night 1, as soon as she and Gio are done, Logan's against the Tribal Chief, Ashley already knows that Roman will beat Dwayne, they want Roman to reach that 1,000 day mark, whether or not her husband is going to become a 10x World Champion, that's something she is still yet to learn.

Ashley was first to wake up, like most nights, the only difference is that their not back home in Charlotte, they're here in LA ready for Wrestlemania week, Logan has a lot to do, meet-up's, interviews and also planning Ashley's oncoming birthday, today though is one of the few days they have off this week, so Ashley got up and went about her day leaving Logan to sleep, he needs the rest.

As soon as Ashley got down the stairs, Milo was right there, Ashely smiled to her little boy, squatting down in her workout clothes petting the bulldog, she then had to let him out in the back yard...

... She left the door open, it's a warm day, even in April, the suns up and the heat is here, not as warm as it is in the Summer but it is getting closure to that time, so for someone living in North Carolina it's warm, Ashley's not complaining though and used the next 30 minutes to keep her shape, she didn't go to hard though as something was weighing on her mind.

She wants kids and so does Logan, but he can't, not without getting some closure between him and his father, how can he though when his own parents won't even come to their only son's wedding, much less talk to him, it's okay though because it's all planned out, Ashley will drop the Smackdown women's title to Gionna on Saturday, then Logan has to be at RAW, after that, Logan has the week off, Amanda was the one who suggested that they go to them if they won't come to them.

Ashley: Morning.

Ashley had finished her work out and made it to where she smelt the food being cooked, Logan looked to her over his shoulder as he stood there in just a pair of sweats, clearly this is a lazy day for him, Ashley didn't mind and liked the idea of that now, walking over to him and wrapping her arms around her husband.

Logan: Ew, get off. Your all sweaty.

Ashley didn't and just kept her hold on him even more as he tried to get out, Milo watched them sitting by waiting for breakfast to be done, Logan turned his attention from the slowly cooking eggs to his wife and stopped fighting, wrapping his arms around her as well.

Ashley: See, you love it when I sweat~

Ashley chuckled as she gets kinda heated after a quick workout, if she does long ones then she's not so horny afterwards, something about not burning away all her excess energy she has built up, Logan's not gonna complain though and offered her a nice suggestion.

Logan: Yeah, I kinda do. So, let's eat breakfast then take a shower. I'll give you a workout~

Ashley smiled up to him as he pressed his lips to her's, Ashley's hands roamed his body while his roughly gripped her ass in his hands causing her to let out a small moan into the kiss, this gave Logan the chance to slide his tongue in her mouth starting a tongue battle to break out, they both love being in control so when they have sex, it's mainly a power struggle to who gets to be on top, this time though, Ashley's not fighting him and let him lift her up, his hands still on her ass and sat her on the kitchen counter.

Ashley wrapped her legs around him holding his body close to her still sweaty chest, while her hands glided through his dark brown hair, this wasn't supposed to happen now but Ashley didn't mind the idea of him fucking her on the kitchen counter, they haven't been able to be this active over the passed few weeks since, Amanda, Micheal and Johnny have been staying with them, now their not, they are in LA but they wanted to give Logan and Ashley their own space and chose to get their own rental.

Logan: Oh fuck!

Logan quickly broke the kiss as Ashley let him go, the smoke alarm started going off taking their attention away from their horniness and the now burning eggs, Ashley watched from sitting on the kitchen island as Logan put the frying pan in the sink and run the cold tap on it, Milo still sat by while Logan turned to his wife.

Logan: Wanna go out for breakfast?

Ashley laughed to him as Logan started to laugh as well, this isn't even their house, it's a rented Air BnB they got, sure the WWE offered them a hotel room but their here for a good week and wanted to live in a little more comfort, hotel's are great for 1 or 2 nights but for 7, doesn't sound that fun to them.

Ashley: Okay. As long as we can still have that shower~

Logan smiled to her with a big nod, over selling it once again making her laugh, Logan didn't wait though, taking her hand in his, dragging her off the kitchen island and up the stairs to their bathroom where they had a fun shower, Milo still sat there and waited for his food...

==========================

The shower took longer then they expected but that's what you get for warming up before hand, what was supposed to be a few minutes actually lasted closure to half an hour, either way, they got cleaned and satisfied before drying up and getting ready to get something to eat, Logan was first to be ready, only because he didn't have his hair and make-up to do...

... Well, he had to comb his hair back but that's about it, not that Ashley's complaining, he's hot with that hairstyle, when they first met, he kinda just left it and let it sit around like a teenager in high school, he looked cute then but he's hot now.

Ashley let him leave as he went to feed Milo before they went to eat, she however had an idea and contacted a few of their friends to see if they wanted to join them, Amanda and Micheal are joining them as well as Becky and Colby, Logan and Ashley are going to be the only two there without a child, Ashley doesn't want to make Logan feel bad about it, she just has to wait a little while longer.

Logan: Ready to go?

Ashley is in fact ready and hopped her way down the stairs, Ashley saw him pick his wallet and keys up, he obviously already has his phone on him and walked towards her, Milo finally happily eaten as his mommy and daddy are still hungry...

... Logan thought she looked hot, her legs are one of his favorite things about her body, he's not sure anyone in the WWE has better legs then his wife does, those shorts just make them look 10x better.

Ashley: Yes, I am so hungry.

Logan chuckled to her as he took her left hand in his right and took her out the door, Milo will be okay on his own for a couple of hours, if that honestly, it might not even be that long, depending on how much fun they have, that's for then though, right now their both getting into the rental they got while out here...

... Logan really has enjoyed this car since he got it for them, he's a BMW guy but he can't deny that Audi has hit it out the park with this car, Ashley got comfy while Logan drove them towards the diner they agreed to meet up at, what Logan didn't expect was for Ashley to take his right hand and place it on her left thigh, Logan glanced to her while still keeping his eyes on the road, lucky it's an automatic and doesn't need his right hand so he kept it there, gently squeezing every now and then till they got to the destination.

Ashley: Come on. I'm starving.

Logan locked the car as she dragged him into the diner where they already saw the others sitting around a couple of tables pushed together, Logan and Ashley's joined them, sitting on their own side, beside each other and Ashley leaning into Logan a little as Logan had his arm resting around the back of the chair.

Colby: So you're going to England?

Logan and Ashley just told them the plan, Amanda is glad to see that their taking her advice, it was Amanda's idea to start with but it was only a suggestion, Logan isn't a fool though and can see he needs to either make amends with his father or at least confront him.

Logan: Yeah, if I want a family, I clearly have to talk to Robert.

They now know about Logan's little break down the other day, it caught them off a little as well, Logan seemed to be all onboard with having a baby, apparently he just thought he was, then when one downside came about, he clutched onto it like it was a life boat and he is drowning.

Amanda: Good, it's about time you spoke to him.

Amanda knew pretty much all of what Robert did to Logan, the others only knew the real bad things, like breaking his spirt and down playing his achievements, sure as a grown man, doing that now won't affect him as badly but when he's a 7 year old boy, that can really make life tricky for you.

Colby: Yeah, yeah. Enough of the soppy stuff. Are we looking at a ten time World Champion here or not?

Logan chuckled as he changed the subject, Logan was appreciative of that, not that he didn't want to talk to them about it but when he does talk about his problems, he always feels like people are looking at him like he's a victim, something he really doesn't like.

Logan: Aw, are you jealous?

Logan joked as out of all of them, Colby's won the least amount of World Titles, Charlotte Flair has 16 , Logan Kenway has 9, Becky Lynch has 6, leaving Seth Rollins with 5 including his NXT Championship, Goldberg has won the same amount of Universal titles as Seth Rollins has, that stat blows Logan's mind.

Colby: Not a chance, as long as I get my shot. It's all part of the Vision.

That was met with a few laughs while they all went back to their predictions, most people know Roman will beat The Rock on Night 2 to retain the Universal title, it's just a 100% Logan against a 100% Roman is unpredictable, either way, both sets of fans are going to have a great night watching them both go head to head.

It didn't take them long to finish their food and go in their respective ways, Logan and Ashley just kinda wanted a quite day, just them and Milo before their busy schedules kick into gear again, as soon as they got back, they changed into more comfy clothes, for Logan it was a pair of sweats and a t-shirt, Ashley however put on a pair of comfy short shorts while using one of Logan's hoodies, Logan didn't mind as the watch Tv together cuddled on the couch with Milo lying in front of the laying down Ashley, her head resting on Logan's shoulder while his right arm wrapped around her.

Ashley: Were you serious about what you said at the diner?

Logan looked down to her as she glanced up to him, Milo sleeping soundly with Ashley's hands fussing the small dog, Logan knew what she was talking about and he nodded a little to her with a small smirk on his face.

Logan: Yeah, I'm actually looking forward to it. It's been nearly 15 years, they might have changed.

Ashley was proud of him for looking at it that way and not freaking out about it, she obviously hopes that they've changed as well, Ashley's never met her in laws and sure it bothers her but if they can't even be bothered to turn up to their own son's wedding, she's not so sure they have, all things they'll find out in the next week or so...

=========================

(To Be Continued)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 672 14
This Is My 3rd Alexa Bliss & My 1st Hailee Steinfeld Story! Enjoy!
48.4K 1.1K 16
This is a Redo of my First Kim Kardashian Story! Enjoy!
63.9K 1.3K 36
My 2nd Liv Morgan & 6th Alexa Bliss Book! Enjoy!
8.6K 278 7
My 2nd Hailee Steinfeld Story! Enjoy!