All I Need

By jaydawayda__

get into itπŸ’• More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
39
40

38

849 29 1
By jaydawayda__

1 year later
aries:cookie💕

" doodaaa!" I smiled picking him up causing him to giggle. " all that damn slob." I laughed.

" im finna head out." Sincere told me causing me to look up at him. " what?" He asked.

" cool." I said cause me & him haven't been on the best terms. He been think it's cool for a girl to twerk on him.

This happened multiple times so i went and did the same thing which caused us to be on the shade room.

so now we beefing & he been leaving everyday and coming home late.

but ain finna be that stay at home mom, ima do what he do and it's gone hurt em.

" bet." He kissed my cheek then did the same to sayvon. " you want me to bring some food back mama?" He asked.

" no, we not finna stay here all day. the fuck." I said putting dooda in his walker and he started moving around everywhere.

"Why you doing allat?" He asked looking at me.

" don't you got somewhere to be?" I asked turning around facing him while folding my arms.

" nah, talk to me. our relationship ain't been that." He said folding his arms like mine. Copy cat ass nigga.

"It ain't been that cause of you, so when im ready to talk then we will talk." I said going to our room.

I grabbed my keys and charger going back to the living room, i placed my charger in my purse then grabbed my phone off the table.

"Man Aries, i apologize for that shit. I told you it wasn't gone happen again. " He said.

"That's cool." I said picking up dooda. he smiled as i looked at him. He definitely loved his mommy and i loved being his mommy.

" dada!" He said while sincere just watched us.

He just looking stupid but i opened the door walking out as sincere followed me to my car.

" i love y'all." He said grabbing dooda kissing him then putting him in his car seat and i got in the drivers seat.

" we love you too." I dryly said as he shut the back door then he walked to my window so i rolled it down.

" when you gone be ready talk man? Ion like us like this." He frowned.

" when im ready like i said, bye." I said rolling up the window, i looked back at dooda making sure he was okay before pulling off.

my phone ringed causing me to answer it seeing that it was niya.

" heyyy! Where saysay?" She asked causing me to put the camera on him while he smiled. My sweet babyyyy.

" i miss him! When you bringing him over here?" She pouted.

" I'll bring him now if you want him?" I asked cause i was planning on going out tonight anyways so she can babysit.

" ma ma!" Dooda yelled and i looked at him through the mirror.

" yes fat man?" I asked and he just looked at me. " anyways now or what?" I asked her.

" now, lemme go tell mama." She said and i nodded going towards to ms crystals house. I heard her tell her mama.

" yesss bring my baby!" Ms Crystal said coming into the camera causing me to laugh.

" im coming, see you in a minute." I said hanging up. Im glad they had clothes and pampers already at their house for him cause i didn't wanna go all the way back home to pack for him.

Sincere song played on the radio and i looked back at dooda seeing him smiling and dancing to the music.

" ayeee!" I hyped him up while recording him. " dont fuck wit emmm!" I laughed.

" dooda this yo shit huh?" I said as he kept dancing. He get that dancing shit from his mama cause i be hitting that shit.

after a while i pulled up to ms crystals house. i got dooda out who held on tight to his bottle, he would not let it go for nothing.

I knocked on the door causing Niya to answer it and she took dooda out my hands.

"Saysayyyy!" She smiled tickling him causing him to start laughing hard. i walked fully in going to the living room seeing Khalil, bands, and liyah.

" hey y'all." I smiled hugging liyah and everybody spoke mainly asking about sayvon until niya came into the living room holding him.

" SaySay!" Liyah smiled grabbing him from niya. Everybody loved sayvon ever since i had him they treated him like he was they're kid which i loved.

" y'all gotta stop holding him." I laughed seeing ms crystal come into the living room. " hey mama." I said getting up hugging her.

" hey, you look cute." She said causing me to do a 360 and she hyped me up the whole time.

"Thank you." I laughed. " look she finna take dooda." I whispered to bands and we watched as she did just that.

"Man he gone be a punk when he get older." Bands said causing me to snap my neck at him.

" boy you got me fucked up." I laughed before stopping cause ms crystal looked at me cause i cussed.

" im sorry, did you hear him?" I asked her.

" no, what he say?"

" he said dooda gone be a punk when he get older." I said hitting bands ina chest.

" don't play with my grandbaby. I'll kick you ina ass." She said walking out the living room with dooda.

" got my nephew fucked up." Khalil said while playing the game.

" tryna see where sinn famous ass been." Bands said looking at me.

" what you looking at me for? I don't know where he been." I mugged him.

" ever since that shit went down on the shade room he ain't been around. Y'all good?" Khalil asked me while liyah and Niya looked at me.

" we good, i guess he been in the studio more. Plus we moving so we been working on that. Plus a baby so yeah." I said not telling our business.

" that makes sense." Liyah nodded.

" yeah but you been around so that's not an excuse." Niya said. Ever since she graduated she matured a lot Liyah too.

im so proud of my girls, Niya got into the modeling shit while Liyah in college for nursing.

" you gotta ask him taniya." I told her sighing.

" why you doing allat? I just asked a question." She rolled her eyes.

" doing all of what? I answered yo question." I mugged.

" you blowing your breathe like what i said bothered you in the worst way." She said.

" cause it did now what?" I asked while Khalil, bands and Liyah just watched us go back in forth. Something that happened every once and a while.

How tf she gone be mad at me cause her brother ain't been coming around them? I mean i get what she saying but don't come at me wrong.

& yes it did bother me cause why i gotta be the reason he not coming around? Call him tf.

She my little sister so arguements happen. Nothing major that's why Khalil them haven't jumped in and said anything cause we will be back laughing with eachother in a minute.

"Just shut up talking to me." She said turning her attention to her phone.

I laughed

" you better not do it taniya, aries will beat yo ass." Bands said laughing hard like he just told the funniest joke ever.

" man shut up." Khalil said as he started back playing the game.

" aries when you gone give me some clothes?" Bands asked me causing me to look up at him.

" what size you wear?" I asked and he told me the size and I nodded. " you and shorty still talk?" I asked him.

" yeah, you know that's my baby." He said licking his lips causing me to laugh. " foreal tho, ima let y'all meet her soon." He added.

" what she look like?" Liyah asked him.

" y'all will see soon." He smiled.

" let her be ugly, ima be on yo ass bands." Khalil laughed shaking his head.

" on my baby, ima bring it up every time i see you." I said laughing.

" she ain't ugly so i don't give a fuck." He said.

" anyways im finna go, bands text me. See y'all later." I said standing up grabbing my purse and phone before going to ms crystals room.

" im finna go, see you later dooda." I said grabbing him kissing him all over his face. " make sure you clean his ears good cause when i took him to doctor she said keep it clean cause it was bothering him." I added.

" okay, see you later baby." She said as i handed dooda back to her and i left.

.

" ouuu period bitchhh!" Dymond yelled over the music as i shook my ass.

" I DARE A BITCH TO AT ME, SNATCH A BITCH OUT HER AVI!" I rapped. " GO PLAY WITH YO MAMMY!"

" what happened? NOW I KNOW THE FEDS AT ME BUT THEY GOTTA UNDERSTAND ME!" Dymond rapped while i drunk my casamigos

" okay here go our part! NEW ROLLIE AND ITS PLAIN, 50 POINTER ON MY CHAIN, PRIVATE JET!" I rapped.

" THEY CANT KICK ME OFF NO PLANE! RATCHET BITCH IM INSANE!" Dymond rapped.

" AND THIS PUSSY IS INSANE, SUCH A CITY GIRL ITS A SHAME!" I rapped.

" im out of breath." I laughed as i stopped rapping and sat down seeing people recording us like always. I became used to it.

" girl ion get tired when these henny kick it." Dymond said then started back rapping the song.

i took another shot then chased it when some juice. i grabbed my phone unlocking it to see what was poppin.

i decided to go live cause i haven't been on there in a while. Not since the shade room posted that shit.

I wasn't really getting a lot of backlash but it was a few people who like we both was wrong but fuck em ima city girl!

" hey guyssss! Wats poppin!" I yelled then laughed at dymond who fell. " oop, bitch get up!" I said then my security guard helped her.

You lit😂
Where sayvonn??
You look pretty🥰🥰

"No foreal bitch I'm lit ass fuck!" I said reading the comments.

" IF THATS YO HO THATS MY HO TOO!" Me and dymond rapped into the camera.

" she sexy, she fine!"

" I'm onnat with my man with any bitch that got some to say! Fuck you talking bout!" Dymond said causing me to hype her up.

" yeah and y'all heard what the fuck she said!" I laughed.

" my son forever straight bitch, stop asking bout him!" I yelled into the phone looking bout dumb ass hell but I'm onnat.

" ouu shit, this casamigos ain't shit to play with." Dymond laughed at me as she drunk some. " where the strippers at?" She asked.

" girl we not at the strip club." I laughed reading more comments. " my daughter?Yea fuck that bitch!" I copied that tiktok laughing.

" my man calling, hold on!" I said answering the phone. " helloooo?" I dragged.

" where sayvon?" He asked causing me to the move the phone from my ear and mug it. " hello bruh?" He said as i put it back up to my ear.

" he with yo mama! You'll know that if you went over there or talked to them sometime!" I mugged.

" man ain tryna hear that, im at the crib so bring yo ass home." He said.

" sincere on my baby boy, we not cool right now so ima stay out like you do twin." I smiled.

" you showing out." He laughed.

" im being deadass, i do want some dick tho so im coming. After that don't talk to me." I said grabbing my shit.

We haven't fucked in a week so i gotta get some while sayvon with his grandma.

" you finna use me?" He asked sounding a li hurt but i didn't care im off that drank ion got feelings at the moment.

" come on dymond!" I said looking at her while she continued to dance. I pulled her and my security guard lead us out.

" omggg Aries!!!" Some fans yelled as we walked out. I loved it omggg.

" boy why you still on my phone?" I said hanging up while me and dymond got in the backseat and my security guard drove me home first.

" see you later baby, make sure you call me." I said getting out the car. " I love you." I added.

She said it back as i went up the stairs going inside the crib. it was boxing everywhere since we were moving into a big house.

I went to me and sincere's room seeing him laying on the bed with his phone in his hand and the other in his boxers.

Finna get some dickkkk! What dessi say? YESSIRRRRRRR

" i-" he started to say something but i cut him off. " ion wanna hear you talk." I said taking my clothes off.

" you-"

" damn sincere be quiet." I mugged him taking off his draws as well. He flipped me to wear he was on top causing me to moan a li.

" nawl you shut the fuck up, tryna handle me." He said putting the tip in and i moaned loudly. " shut up."

He started pumping in and out of me while i looked back at him staring in his eyes. I know that drove him crazy.

He done turned me into a demon freak! I know he love it here.

" shittt, you gone stop talking to me crazy." He said drilling me in, I pushed his stomach so he can take some out but he didn't.

" talk to me." He said kissing my neck.

" i-im bout to nut!" I struggled to get that out boy. He kept going tho.

I flipped us to where i was on top now. i rode him like a horse fr.

i went up and down while looking him in the eye. " damn mama." He moaned.

we went a few more rounds before i took a shower and we was out like a light!

__________________________________________
Voteeee
Excuse any mistakes
This was boring tbhh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 4.3K 26
Read to find out this my first book .. idk how to do this