Inazuma Eleven Highschool - J...

SSJR2GokuBlack által

What did James get up to after graduating from Raimon? Több

Chapter 1 - Arrival
Chapter 2 - God Eden
Chapter 3 - The Match
Chapter 4 - Infiltrating Fifth Sector
Chapter 5 - New Assignment Already?
Chapter 6 - Emma vs Hakimi
Chapter 7 - Find The Aliea Meteorite
Chapter 8 - Turning Against Orion?
Chapter 9 - 1st Leg
Chapter 10 - 2nd Leg
Chapter 11 - The Amazon
Chapter 12 - Orion's Most Wanted
Chapter 13 - He's Back?
Chapter 14 - New Mission and New Troubles?
Chapter 16 - Camping Trip
Chapter 17 - Encounter
Chapter 18 - Destruction of Base 1
Chapter 19 - Destruction of Base #2
Chapter 20 - Rescue Underway
Chapter 21 - Orion Finished?
Chapter 22 - Inazuma Japan vs Little Gigant
Chapter 23 - Fifth Sector Back?
Chapter 24 - Challenger To Fifth Sector's Reign?
Chapter 25 - Final Stand
Chapter 26 - Final Act 2
Chapter 27 - Defeat?

Chapter 15 - Struggling

6 0 0
SSJR2GokuBlack által

"James, Jayden - wake up, we've arrived." Thierry said as he violently shook the two boys, the two boys jolted forwards.

"Is something wrong?" Tessa asked.

"We're fine. Let's just get on with it, I don't want this to last any longer than it has to." Jayden said as he got out of the jet and started to unpack his things with James right behind him.

"Let's get a move on then." Thierry grinned as the other three followed suit.

They went towards the door on the rooftop where they were warmly greeted by Tessa's parents who were pleased to see their daughter and her new friends. They arranged all of their things and then gathered in the living room.

"Since most of us are new here Tessa why don't we do a tour of the area?" Thierry asked.

"Count me out." James and Jayden chorused.

"Yeah same here." Alex said, "we don't need to go on a stupid tour."

"Oh come on, you need to get familiar to the surroundings!" Tessa countered, "it's important if we want to catch the murderer."

"Me and Jayden already know our way around."

"Just come it'll be fun!" Thierry said as he dragged the three boys back outside who all slouched with a roll of their eyes.

"I guess first we should go to see the restaurant that's inside the shopping centre."

Tessa began to walk along the wide street with Thierry right beside her while Alex, James and Jayden lingered behind them, visibly reluctant to go for a tour but Thierry was so insistent that even if they had found a good reason to not go on the tour, they would have done it sooner or later. Nevertheless, they all made their way to the restaurant but James decided to stay outside.

"Was it really the best to make him come with us?" Thierry asked, "we know he has trouble with things here, and if I had to guess with how he's acting, Jayden's the same way. Alex is just being lazy."

"You're the one who dragged the three of them with us." Tessa sweatdropped.

"Oh yeah..... I wonder why Commander made James and Jayden come."

That was the same restaurant that you went with to your parents and on the way your dad was telling you off for using your powers right?

Yeah, it just brings back bad memories. But you already know the answer to that....

Must be hard to forget especially with your photographic memory, well you can't forget it....

Unfortunately it'll stay with me forever.

James made his way round the restaurant to the front of the shopping centre before he proceeded to walk through the automatic doors and stood on the busy escalator and in the distance he saw....... 

Is that Luke?

Just because they have blue hair?

No. It was him, I'm sure of it. James thought as he pushed through the people in front of him.

"Sorry."

He started at a medium-paced walk but increased his pace, following the blue blob that he could just barely see in the sea of people in front of him, but he wasn't able to continue his traverse as he walked near the restaurant and saw the others, he tried to avoid them but Thierry called him over. 

"James! Over here!"

James awkwardly slowed down then decided that he wanted to catch whoever the guy with blue hair was but Tessa had other plans.

"James, we're here!"

"Oh, haha, didn't see you guys there." James said with a forced chuckle, as he turned around to face the trio.

"Now that we're all together again, let's go to our next destination." Tessa said, "but first, let's see if we can get anything at the shops."

"I've always wanted to see how the shops are in England." Thierry said as she followed Tessa with the other three at their heels.

Where did he go? James thought as he looked around for the person with blue hair but it seemed that he was gone, was that even Luke? What would he be doing here in England anyway.....

Exactly my point. And you need to stop acting like he won't severely harm you instantaneously.

"Who are you looking for?" Jayden asked with his face as stoic as ever.

"Nobody...."

After shopping for what seemed like forever, the four made their way out of the Gucci store and were prepared to go to the park to get some fresh air when they suddenly heard screams from the floor below them. 

"I-it's the murderer! They got me! They're getting away, the person with the black cloak!"

"Where are they?" Thierry asked as they rushed to the side and peered down into the floor below, "ah! There they are!"

Without warning Thierry jumped down to the floor and began to chase the supposed perpetrator.

"Hang on!" The others shouted, but he didn't seem in the mood for listening as he was already beginning to get away so the other four had no choice but to follow him.

"Damn it! Why is he so rash?" Jayden shot.

"This is the first time I've heard you speak voluntarily today." Tessa laughed.

"This isn't a time for jokes." Jayden returned nonchalantly.

They followed Thierry and the cloaked figure towards the exit where they stared into the pitch black night which shocked Alex.

"It's already dark?"

"Yeah, I didn't realise the clocks went back already." Tessa said.

The cloaked man exited the shopping centre and turned sharply to the left, he then ran straight onto the busy road regardless of the number of cars that started to beep aggressively.

"Damn it." Thierry muttered as he was forced to stop and press the button and waited for the green man to appear on the lights.

"Do you mind telling us before you run off like that?" Jayden asked sharply as they all caught up.

"There's no time to waste with things like this." Thierry said as he ran off when the pedestrian lights flashed green.

This time, the others were prepared as James and Jayden ran beside him to chase down the cloaked figure in the distance who turned left down an alleyway.

"That alleyway will lead to the road outside the park, follow him Thierry, me and James will go another way!" Jayden said.

"Right!" He nodded as he turned left into the alleyway moments after.

"So you still remember your way around." James said.

"Well I only came to Japan the same day you did, since Kageyama invited me to join Teikoku."

"You never told me you were at Teikoku."

"Because you never asked and this is no time for a catch up chat."

"Of course." James nodded, "she's entered the park now."

"R-right." Jayden said as he began to slow down.

"What's wrong?" James asked.

"Nothing, I'll go round and try cut her off."

"No, don't." James said, he turned around and didn't see Tessa and Alex, "I assume Tessa and Alex are doing that. Us two have to fulfil our roles."

"Jayden take the pass!" Arthur said as the ball came speeding towards him.

"Ow!" Jayden fell to the floor, rubbing his cheek.

"For goodness sake Jayden, you have to do better than that...."

"You're not going to get into the national team like this."

"Jayden!" James shouted.

"Y-yeah let's go."

As they slowed down they went past the gates to the park that were already still open and slowed to a walk as they followed the stone path with luscious grass on either side with trees and more paths at the end of either fields.

They continued to walk on the path and there were trees dotted on both sides of the path and there was rustling from one of the trees that caused the two to tense.

"Who's there?"

"James Hakimi and Jayden Aire. Two people that were born and raised here. One killed their father with their mother running off and a lost brother while the other was abandoned by their family."

"Shut up!" They both chorused as the sound of police sirens in the background increased.

"You know nothing about me!" 

James thrust his hands forwards causing the tree to shake and simultaneously, Jayden shot an air bullet at the tree but it seemed that the murderer got away.

"Wh-" Jayden started, but didn't want to finish his sentence, I thought his surname was Smith....

"What happened here?" A deep voice said behind them, James and Jayden turned to see policemen, "it was dangerous for you to chase such a prolific murderer. You'll have to come with us to answer some questions."

They were escorted out of the park where Tessa and Alex were, as they were unable to get inside the park as the police stopped them from doing so.

"Are they framing you two!?" Tessa asked.

"No, they just need us to answer a few questions." James said, "we should be back soon."

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

4.3K 232 20
Leon, a lawyer, met a doctor named Anarisa while visiting her niece in the hospital. Not knowing that they've saw each other before. This encounter w...
22K 760 19
"Where am I?" "You're my guest." Rey looked at the pale man in front of her. Moonlight spread across his face. "Your guest?" Rey had no clue that th...
2.7K 91 6
(Squid Game × Reader) What happens when you get teleported into the world of the last series you've watched? Well, when the series which you've last...
267K 32.8K 120
𝒦𝒶𝓇𝒶𝓃 𝒦𝓊𝓃𝒹𝓇𝓇𝒶, 𝒶 𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎 𝑔𝒾𝓇𝓁 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝓈 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝒹, 𝓂𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓈 𝒯𝑒𝒿𝒶𝓈𝓈𝓌𝒾...