MHA × Ringwraith Male Reader:...

By Indicas_Prime

You are (Dark) Y/N, once a ranger from Gondor, now become a Ringwraith among the Nazgul. After a betrayal fro... More

Ch. 1: The Beginning
Ch. 2: The Meeting
Ch. 3: The Hero Killer And The Assault
Ch. 4: The Revelation
Ch. 5: Finding New Allies
Ch. 6: Capturing Shindram
Ch. 7: Sports Festival Pt. 1
Ch. 8: Sports Festival Pt. 2
Ch. 9: Dinner At The Todoroki House
Ch. 10: Betrayal
Ch. 11: A Change In Fate
Ch. 13: Twice For A Change
Ch. 14: New Friends, New Enemies
Ch. 15: Y/N's Past
Ch. 16: Awakening Of New Powers
Ch. 17: Second Day of Training
Ch. 18: Meeting Old Acquaintances
Ch. 19: Return of the League
Ch. 20: A Fierce Battle and Final Good-byes
Ch. 21: The Invasion Begins
Ch. 22: The Assault
Ch. 23: The War Begins
Ch. 24: The Final Battle
Ch. 25: The End

Ch. 12: New Plans

115 1 1
By Indicas_Prime

(Re-Destro and the others at his organization are busy monitoring the portal for any activity. As Re-Destro finishes his coffee, he sees an orc captain come out of a portal, followed by Twice who appeared to be talking to him. He notices Twice is constantly mumbling and crying to the enemy captain with his eyes looking like he had been crying for hours, while the captain appears to do something similar)

Re-Destro: What has happened over here? What's going on with those two?

(At this point, he calls Skeptic, whom along with Curious, are hiding nearby)

Skeptic: (Picks up phone) Yes, boss?

Re-Destro: Do you see what's happening out there?

Skeptic: Yes, and I can hear it too. It's, weird.

Re-Destro: What do you mean?

Curious: (Looks to Skeptic) If that's the boss, let him know we're seeing two crazies arguing with each other. This 'Twice' guy keeps screaming 'stop it!' to the enemy captain, while the captain is constantly telling him to 'shut up' but in a very strange and sad tone. I- (Sees an unknown figure come out of the portal) Who's that lady with the blonde hair?

(Re-Destro looks to the portal and sees a woman with a hooded robe)

Re-Destro: I don't know, but I hope she's not a threat to us too.

Skeptic: Just to be safe, we'll keep an eye out for her.

Re-Destro: Understood. (Hangs up)

(Eltariel approaches Twice and the orc captain, trying to understand what is going on)

Eltariel: (Approaching Twice and the orc captain) What is with you two?

(Twice and the captain look to Eltariel, which Twice is now crying and mumbling to her)

Twice: Stop it. Stop it. Stop it. Stop it.

(The orc captain shifts his gaze back to Twice)

Hoshgrish the Ruined: (In a saddened tone) Shuuut uuuup! Shuuuut uuuuup!

(After a few moments, Re-Destro sees Endeavor and the others arrive)

Re-Destro: (Smiles) Good, they're back. I- (Sees Endeavor carrying your comatose body) Oh no.

(Curious and Skeptic see Endeavor, Shoto, and Stain approach while Endeavor is carrying your body. Surprised, they come out of hiding to meet up with Endeavor and find out what's going on)

Curious: What is the meaning of all this? What happened to Y/N?

Endeavor: (Looks to Curious) It seems Sauron had put him in a comatose state. We need to find a way to get him awake again before the invasion happens.

Skeptic: Invasion?

Shoto: Yes. Sauron plans to invade our world in three days. He'll be assembling his forces on the final day, preparing them to launch an attack on us. Even worse, he says Y/N will be still be in his coma, and will wake up only to see he failed to protect us.

Curious: That's not good.

Mr. Stain: No, not at all. We have to- (Notices Eltariel looking at him) You!!

Eltariel: What about me!?

Mr. Stain: If it isn't the treacherous slug, Eltariel! You left Y/N to die along with Celebrimbor, am I right!?

(Eltariel is at a loss of words, having no way to defend herself other than come up with this little gem)

Eltariel: I did it for the greater good of Middle-Earth! We meant to dominate Sauron and use his own armies against him!

(This upset Stain even further and he prepares to attack, but Shoto pleads with him not to)

Shoto: No, Stain! Please!

(Stain stops and is surprised to hear Shoto trying to defend her)

Shoto: Trust me. I'm angry with her too for that. It's because of her, he's like this now.

(Eltariel sees your comatose body, and notices you have become one of the Nazgul now)

Eltariel: No, it can't be! He was meant to die on Barad-dur! Why is he back!?

Endeavor: (Angered) Because unlike you, he was holding back the forces of Mordor. You on the other hand, decided to turn Sauron's forces for the benefit of you and Celebrimbor. I always saw myself as someone who messed up in life, but you are FAR worse.

Mr. Stain: (Smiles) Not only that. Y/N told me everything about you, Eltariel. How you left him to die, told him "our" sacrifices are not in vain. Yet you come here into our world, telling us he was supposed to die, after everything he did to save all of Middle-Earth, and us? The only true hero in your world is Y/N, and those who oppose the ideologies of Sauron and Celebrimbor! In your eyes, you may see your actions as righteous. But all I see is another fake.

(Eltariel looks around, only to see everyone else giving her looks of anger mixed with sadness, with the exception of Hoshgrish and Twice who are mumbling to each other)

Eltariel: Please, please understand me. I was only doing this for the greater good of Middle-Earth and our people.

Endeavor: By replacing Sauron, only to do the very thing he wanted!? You couldn't bring yourself to even assist Y/N against Celebrimbor's plans, not even enough to give him an apology when he returned as one of the Nazgul, and still hold back Mordor!!

(Eltariel looks down with her eyes closed in defeat, knowing she has no way of defending herself and her actions)

Mr. Stain: Feel saddened all you want. If I was strong enough and able to cross into your world, I would have killed both Celebrimbor and Sauron. Too bad it's only a wet dream.

Shoto: (Looks to Eltariel) However....

(Eltariel looks to Shoto)

Shoto: Perhaps you could try to 'redeem' yourself and help Y/N along with us.

(Curious receives a phone call from Re-Destro)

Re-Destro: (Answered from Curious) What is going on out there?

Curious: It seems we have a woman who betrayed Y/N one time with the help of someone by the name of Celebrimbor. Heck, even Stain and Endeavor told her off about her actions, even yelling at her for saying Y/N was supposed to have died.

Re-Destro: In other words, she's a potential threat.

Curious: Perhaps, if she doesn't abide by this young boy's words. Here, have a listen. (Adjusts the microphone's strength on her phone) This will give you an idea.

Shoto: I know what you did to Y/N was wrong, and even I wanted to snap at you for it. But right now, he's helping us close off the portals we just came out of, looking to separate our worlds to prevent a war. But now with Y/N in a comatose state, I'm afraid the situation is about to be much worse. That's why I'm asking you this, Eltariel. Will you please, help us and Y/N put a stop to this?

(At this point, Eltariel thinks about her decision and recalls everything that has happened so far. After a few moments of thinking, she finally makes her decision)

Eltariel: Very well. I'll assist you guys.

Mr. Stain: (Chuckles) It would seem insulting, but any help is better than no help at all.

Re-Destro: (Laughs) I see. Well then, best she prove herself that she can do better this time. Feel free to return, Curious. Skeptic as well. (Hangs up)

Curious: (Looks to Skeptic) Well now, the boss said it's time for us to head back.

Skeptic: Affirmative.

Endeavor: (Stops Curious and Skeptic) But before you leave, we need a new plan.

Curious: What plan?

Endeavor: We need to find a way to push back the forces of Sauron should they invade, and if Y/N isn't awake, we need some sort of backup.

Eltariel: (Thinks) What about destroying the portals? That could work, right?

Shoto: But if we do that right now, how are you going back home?

Curious: Perhaps Y/N could teleport you and himself back. He did teleport us at his fortress in Seregost one time.

Eltariel: Then perhaps the destruction of the portals right now is the only way.

Endeavor: Then what are we waiting for? Let's destroy this one right now. This portal is located in front of the fortress of Barad-dur. I believe this is where Sauron will launch his assault.

(At this point, Endeavor places you on the ground and uses his quirk to attempt to destroy the portal. However, his attacks have no effect on it. Shoto decides to do the same thing using both his fire and ice quirk, but even that doesn't work. This is when Eltariel inspects the portal, and she sees there's wraith magic involved in its design)

Eltariel: I see. This is why you can't destroy it with mere powers. This has wraith magic mixed in it, which means mere powers can't kill it. But, I have something that can.

(With the power of her ring, Eltariel uses the light energy that repels wraith energies, to assist in the destruction of the portal. However, upon 'shining' her light on the portal, the portal emits an electrical charge, and shocks her, sending her flying a few feet away)

Shoto: Eltariel, are you alright!?

Eltariel: (Gets up) Yes, I'm fine. But it appears this portal has other properties too. Wraith magic wasn't the only thing used in it. After I was struck, the powers I felt from it made me see that the portal is a mix of some form of 'hybrid' energy.

Curious: In other words....?

Eltariel: I can't shut it. Nothing can. I would've been able to if I had one of those energies that the portal consists of.

Endeavor: Which also means the only one who can shut this portal is Y/N. (Looks down) But he's in a coma right now. So there's nothing we can do about that one.

Curious: What about the second portal?

Eltariel: There's another one?

Mr. Stain: Yes. Last I heard, Y/N told me that the doctor created a machine which made a portal into his palace. That must be the second one.

Eltariel: But what is the point of going to that portal if we can't destroy it?

Mr. Stain: Because perhaps we can. Like I said, Y/N told me that the doctor created a machine that made the portal. So if we destroy the machine, that portal might shut off completely.

Curious: I see. (Smiling and excited) Oh how I wish I had my interviewing team here, this would be a great story to talk about.

Skeptic: (Looks to Stain) Do you know where the second portal may be?

Mr. Stain: Unfortunately, I don't. Y/N told me about it, but he didn't tell me where exactly. (Looks to Twice) But, maybe he might know where it is.

(Curious walks up to Twice. Twice looks toward her, and his quiet mumbling gets louder as she approaches him)

Curious: Hey, Twice. Listen, I- (Sees Twice crying heavier) Are you okay?

Endeavor: He's not. I believe he lost someone who was dear to him. Now he's become deranged.

Curious: (Saddened and looks down) I see. (Looks to Twice) Twice, I'm sorry for your loss. I know it's hard, but I wish to know something from you. Right now, if you don't want to lose anyone else you hold dear, please help us. Can you tell us where the other portal may be?

(Curious tries to comfort Twice while getting him to cooperate. However, Twice is unresponsive to her request and continues mumbling, while the orc captain next to him is mumbling quietly. At this point, Shoto walks up to Twice and tries to comfort him)

Shoto: Listen, Twice. I know how you feel. I lost someone who was dear to me as well, dear to our family. Do you remember Dabi? He was my big brother. His name was Toya Todoroki. I was saddened that he died too. I wouldn't be happy if I lost any more family and friends along the way. (Sheds tears) So if you still have those left in this world you care about the most, please, help us save them.

(Twice suddenly looks down and thinks about those who he might still care about. However, he says something different from his rambling)

Twice: (Crying) I.....have.....no one.....left.

Shoto: (Surprised) What do you mean?

Twice: (Crying) My...parents....are dead. The league.....was my only.....friends and family....that remained......I- (Reverts and starts to ramble loudly) Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!

(At that moment, he lunges at Shoto, but instead of attacking Shoto, he takes off running away from the scene)

Mr. Stain: Hey, get back here!!

(Stain tries to stop Twice, but Twice immediately creates clones to hold Stain and the others back, while he attempts his escape. The clones are defeated, but Stain and the others realize Twice made his escape and can't be seen anywhere)

Mr. Stain: (Sighs) Damn it.

Endeavor: I guess we need to find him now. (Looks to Curious and Skeptic) Would you like to join us in the search for him?

Skeptic: Trust me, I would love to help. But sadly, the boss wants us back at our headquarters. But, I believe he'll be able to provide help. I'll let him know.

Endeavor: Thank you.

(Skeptic and Curious leave the area. Shoto looks toward the orc captain mumbling to himself)

Shoto: What should we do about him?

(Endeavor and Stain turn to the captain. The captain looks at Endeavor and begins to mumble loudly)

Hoshgrish the Ruined: (Saddened) Shuuut uuuup. Shuuut uuuup.

Endeavor: How about you shut up, and you go back to your home world?

(The orc captain heads back to the portal, doing as told by Endeavor. However, the moment he enters through the portal, he is knocked back into the world, surprising Endeavor and the others of the event. After that moment, three Olog captains walk through the portal, followed by Bruz. Endeavor sees Bruz and immediately recognizes him)

Endeavor: It's you! You're the one that went mad and tried to attack the school!

Bruz the Chopper: (Hears Endeavor and looks to him) I did? (Recalls what he did recently and smiles) Oh yeah, sorry about that.

Endeavor: But at least you're not mumbling about a fort.

Bruz the Chopper: (Grabs his nose) Don't remind me. Please. It took me a while to finally get over it. (Looks to his followers) Oh, my apologies. These are my boys: Goz, Buz, and Daz.

Daz the Ripper: (Sees Endeavor carrying your unconscious body) Would you look at that one, boss? The lad's taken out the bright lord.

Shoto: (Looks to Daz) Actually, Sauron did. We're trying to help him stop a war.

Goz the Butcher: Oh, I get it. You must be the grave-walker's followers too, right?

Shoto: I wouldn't say 'follower' but we are fighting alongside him to stop Sauron.

Buz the Breaker: Well that's too bad for you, because we plan to kill him now, right Bruz?

Bruz the Chopper: (Looks to Buz in anger) What did you just say?

Buz the Breaker: (Looks to Bruz in fear) Well, I mean, that's why we're here, right?

Bruz the Chopper: You told me there's a new portal that leads into another world. You didn't tell me, we were going after the bright lord to kill him.

Goz the Butcher: Oh come on, boss! Where's your spirit!? You showed him who the real boss is!

Bruz the Chopper: (Looks down) That was something I regretted doing now. After that, I was 'shamed' to a point I lost cohesiveness, and my power had weakened greatly. I don't want to go through that again, and I would appreciate it if you don't do as I did. I don't want to see my boys become deranged like I have before.

Mr. Stain: (Laughs) That's a good choice you're making too, because if you come here for the sole purpose of attacking or killing Y/N, or the bright lord as you call him, I'll kill you all without even a second thought about it.

Bruz the Chopper: (Feels Stain's menacing vibe) Judging by that demeanor of yours, you're not kidding, and you definitely ain't one for a captain, warchief, or overlord to mess with. I- (Looks around and sees how beautiful this world is) I see. Is this your world? It's beautiful.

(The other three Olog captains look around, and are also admiring how beautiful it is)

Daz the Ripper: It sure is, boss!

Bruz the Chopper: So this is what the bright lord is also protecting too, right? Not just Middle-Earth?

Shoto: (Nods and looks down) Yes. But sadly, Sauron intends to invade it and destroy everything in it, including killing all of us. He wants to put this world under his heel. This 'beautiful' world as you describe it, will cease to exist if he succeeds.

Goz the Butcher: You mean to tell me, the dark lord wants this beautiful world destroyed!?

Shoto: That's correct.

Goz the Butcher: Oh to hell with that, mates! I don't wanna see this world go to oblivion! I'll put a stop to that bugger, even if it's the last thing I'll do!

Daz the Ripper: I second that! Ain't no dark lord's gonna run this place amok!

Bruz the Chopper: (Laughs) Well now, it seems my boys are also willing to fight alongside you guys. As for the bright lord, I hope you find a way to get him back up, because, I don't think I can. I mean, smacking his face with my hands won't do the trick, or hitting him on the head with a stick.

Shoto: (Laughs) I see. So what are you planning to do?

Bruz the Chopper: Well, I plan to inform some of my other boys about this, and have them fight alongside you. (Looks to Hoshgrish) As for you, I apologize that my boys flew you back through the portal. I thought someone sent you to kill us. My bad. So- (Recognizes Hoshgrish) Hey wait a minute, weren't you the captain that betrayed the bright lord and got 'shamed' for it like I did?

Hoshgrish the Ruined: (Stands up and mumbles to Bruz) Shuuuut uuuup! Shuuuut uuuuup!

Bruz the Chopper: (Shrugs) I'll take that as a yes.

Shoto: (Smiles) That would be good. For us, we'll have to track down Twice. We need to see if he knows about the location of another portal. We might have a chance to destroy that one.

Bruz the Chopper: Another portal? Like the one we just came out of?

Shoto: Yes.

Bruz the Chopper: Hmmm. (Thinks about his recent action) There was a portal I came out of, it looked just like this one. (Struggling to recall) It was in some kind of tunnel with strange looking tracks, and the portal was guarded by these spirits, but everything happened so fast, I lost track of where I went. But I was surprised when I went towards this large building, and end up seeing the bright lord out of pure luck. I didn't think he would actually be in there. I was trying to get away from some kids with these weird powers trying to attack me and make fun of me.

Endeavor: You mean you ran into the school you broke into?

Bruz the Chopper: (Laughs) I think that was it.

Shoto: So, a tunnel with strange tracks you say? Guarded by spirits? Unfortunately, this isn't enough information to find out. I wish Y/N was still up. He would've gotten the information out of you, or told us the location himself.

Bruz the Chopper: Who's Y/N exactly?

Shoto: (Confused) He's the bright lord, as you call him. Y/N is his real name I believe. Didn't you know?

Bruz the Chopper: (Laughs) Now I see. I always knew him as the bright lord. Never Y/N. Thanks for the heads up! Now, if you'll excuse us, we have a world to head back to. (Heads to the portal with his followers)

Endeavor: (Smiles) Same here, let's split up and search for Twice.

Bruz the Chopper: (Stops and asks Endeavor) Oh wait. Before we split up, I need to ask, do you have any others who can help you?

Shoto: We do have Pro Heroes and other supporters fighting alongside us, yes. Then there's us, the students. Though, I'm not sure if us getting involved is a good idea. After learning what had happened to my friend Izuku, I don't think the Hero Association would allow us.

Bruz the Chopper: Well, in times like this, you'll need all the help you can get. So if the students are willing to help, then I suggest this "Hero Association" allow them to, and what you wanna do for those students, is help them train for these kinds of battles, help them get stronger. I'm sure you yourself are strong enough to kill enemy orcs and ologs, right?

Shoto: Yes.

Bruz the Chopper: As for those Pro Heroes and supporters, I suggest they all go through serious training of their own. I'll tell you right now, the Nazgul are a very nasty bunch to deal with. But other than that, more allies is a big help. (Waves) Good luck to you. Later.

(Bruz and his followers leave through the portal, followed by Hoshgrish)

Shoto: (Looks down) I don't know about that, father. What do you think?

Endeavor: (Sighs and looks down) I would hate to say it, but he's right. We are gonna need all the help we can get. Because if Y/N doesn't wake up in time, we'll be in a lot of trouble if we're underprepared for this.

Mr. Stain: Well then, let's not waste any more time and look for Twice.

Endeavor: (Looks to Eltariel) What about you? Are you planning to head back?

Eltariel: Well, I'll see if I can get helpers of my own. I know someone from the White Council who may be of assistance. Lady Galadriel. She might be of help for us in this battle.

Endeavor: Lady Galadriel?

Eltariel: Yes. I'm an assassin who serves her. She may be of help in stopping Sauron.

Endeavor: (Smiles) Very well.

Eltariel: (Smiles) Best of luck to all of you.

(Eltariel leaves through the portal, and only you, Shoto, Stain, and Endeavor remain)

Shoto: Now that this is over, let's go get Twice.

Endeavor: Not without the help of others. Let's ensure Re-Destro assists us and Hawks and the other Pro Heroes join in the search for him.

(Shoto, Stain, and Endeavor head to the UA to assemble a search party for Twice)

(End of Chapter)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.6K 1.7K 33
"I swear an oath to protect my people, to serve my people and to fight for my people, until I am released by my lord or death do take me" What does i...
1K 47 10
Once the darkness rises once more, a girl from the stars is bound to fall. Upon her arrival the One will be revealed and the light will slowly start...
91.6K 2.3K 37
Second Book The One Ring to rule them all The one ring that would bring destruction down on everyone. Including the Stormborn family. What's left of...
18.2K 593 51
*Long form adaption of my YouTube texting series* It's been five years since you faked your death and went into hiding. Now, at twenty years old, you...