Infinite Fluff (ON HOLD)

Par DRWEIRD42

#1 Rosariovampire (2/22/24) #1 Infinitystones (3/12/24) #1 Infinite Stratos (4/29/24) (Male Reader X Female C... Plus

1. Origins: Y/n L/n
2. I HAVE THE POWER!!!
3. A Grand Debut
4. Underestimation = Failure
5. The rise of Supremacy
6. Soothing The Psychotic killer
7. Deicide
8. Deck the halls with Cinder & Mercy
9. Losing a tail
10. Breakfast with a friend
11. 1 Hell of a fight
12. the Field of Dreams & Secrets Revealed
13. Dreams & Fantasies
14. A land of Pure Imagination
15. The hard-hitting truth
16. I have Arrived!!!
17. Application
18. Power unimaginable
19. Introductions
20. Class-ic
22. Taken down a peg
23. Power & Dominance
24. Examination & Experimentation
25. Make 'em Laugh!
26. Shoot to Thrill!
27. New suit & Weapons
28. Fights & Surprises
29. Cooking & 1st mission
30. Errors will be Made
31. Wrath of the Dragon
32. An Unholy Resurrection
33. A Knight In Shining Armor
34. Familiarity
35. A Sweet Reunion
36. From Psycho to Hero
37. Fallen from Grace
38. the Phoenix & Democracy
39. A Villainous Arrival
40. The Darkness Within
41. OBJECTION!!!!
42. Duel of Insanity
43. The Flight of Dragonstorm
44. The Spice of Life
45. Breaking The Curse
46. Ping the Pong
47. Friends of the Past
48. What Is War Good For?
49. Long Live The King
50. Love is a Battlefield
51. The War of H2O
52. From Beyond The Stars

21. voice of an Angel & power unfathomable

599 14 12
Par DRWEIRD42

3rd Person POV.
Location: the new age Academy

Right now Y/n L/n is in his next elective music class if there's anything he knows it's music music class is taught by none other than the Dog faunus Isabelle.

Isabelle: all right everybody today we will be playing songs each one of you will have until the end of class to choose a song to play we will be grouping up into groups of four or five you will have some time to prepare but at the end of class we will all be presenting our projects.

Y/n mind: now this is my element~

Everyone started to partner up but unfortunately no one wanted to partner up with Y/n L/n but thanks to his kind nature he didn't take any offense to it so he started to get to work after a couple seconds of thinking he had a really idea of how to execute his grand plan.

(Time skip later)
Location: music class the new age Academy

Everyone has already presented their songs everyone except Y/n L/n he decided to go last so that he would have plenty of time to prepare some people did really well but there were others who did absolutely terrible and their voices sound like a cat in the dishwasher you can already guess who these people were Y/n L/n took the stage and he was ready to perform using the powers of the Infinity Stones he divided himself up into a multitude of clones just as he did a Camp Crystal Lake but this time instead of dividing himself up into three separate bodies he separated into six separate bodies Y/n clones Omega Epsilon Delta Theta Zeta each armed with infinity stone of Their Own immediately grab some instruments and they begin to play as Y/n Alpha armed with the Power Stone begins to sing in the most beautiful of voices the power of the Power Stone allows his voice to carry without the aid of a microphone or amplifier.

Y/n:

As he was singing Y/n's voice became even more beautiful than normal most the girls started to swoon over the Beautiful melodious voice they were hearing they realized that Not only was this young man very attractive but he also had a spirit as gentle as a dove some of the girls even had hearts in their eyes as soon as his song hit its crescendo everyone was amazed by the powers and beautiful voice of Y/n L/n once the song was finished Y/n L/n used his powers to rejoin all of his duplicates back into one body once he was whole again Y/n L/n took a bow and everyone started cheering for him unbeknownst to him someone was recording him and had already put his amazing performance on the internet for everyone to see.

Isabelle: my my I am very impressed you have definitely earned an A+!

Y/n: thank you professor I really do try my best.

Isabelle: and it definitely shows.

Without warning the bell rang again signaling the end of class now it was time for lunch Y/n L/n grabbed his briefcase and he immediately made his way to the cafeteria when he got to the cafeteria this time he decided to just have what was available he grabbed some food and sat down at a table he started eating his lunch and soon enough he was approached by a couple of females he heard one of them clearing their throats trying to get his attention he looked up and he noticed the beautiful females in front of him the first one had porcelain like skin and long beautiful pink hair the second had shorter blue hair but she had extremely ample assets the third girl she was wearing a witch's costume and she appeared to be the youngest in the group the final girl had short purple hair she was wearing long striped socks and she had an icy disposition.

O. Moka: hey is it okay if we sit with you?

Y/n: I would be sad if you didn't~

The girls sat down at the same table as Y/n L/n the girl with pink hair sat down next to Y/n well the other girls sat across the table.

O. Moka: it's nice to finally meet you in person my Name is Moka.

Kurumu: it's really nice to meet you cutie I'm Kurumu~

Y/n L/n started blushing at the little compliment he had got from the blue haired succubus.

Yukari: I'm Yukari

Mizore: And I'm Mizore

Y/n: it's nice to meet you all my name is-

O. Moka: Y/n L/n trust me everybody here knows about you you're kind of a legend already.

Y/n: a legend you say?~

Kurumu: absolutely not only did you manage to take out a level zero robot in your initiation in awesome fashion you also match take out some of the toughest teachers at this Academy not to mention you're absolutely drip dead adorable~

Y/n: Ha Ha Ha Ha Thanks........

Y/n's pink blush had deepened becoming blood red.

Y/n: so you guys want to talk about stuff how about the weather? the weather is very nice today.

O. Moka: the weather is very nice but..........

Moka started sniffing the air smelling something absolutely irresistible.

O. Moka: oh my you smell absolutely irresistible~

Y/n: what?!

O. Moka: I'm sorry but I can't help myself because I'm a vampire!

Moka immediately grabbed Y/n L/n and without any warning whatsoever she latched on to his neck drinking some of his blood.

Y/n: HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!

As Moka was drinking Y/n's blood she let out a small moan of pleasure as she could taste the One of a Kind blood Of The Son of the Mad Titan and the last of the flufflepuff faunuses his blood was the most delicious thing that the young vampire had ever tasted never before had she tasted such an amazing wonderful blood in her entire life and she had never drunk blood straight from a living source before she only had blood from donated blood bags when she was done drinking she unlatched from his neck leaving behind what looked like a hickey on his neck Y/n L/n was frozen for a couple of minutes never before had he experienced such a strange sensation.

Kurumu: oh~ oh I think you broke him~

Mizore: how much blood did you drink from him?!

O. Moka: I didn't take that much but it was just so delicious I never tasted anything so wonderful before~

Y/n L/n remained Frozen for a couple more minutes it seemed as if he had gone into total shock.

O. Moka: Y/n are you okay?

Y/n L/n finally regained his senses he shook his head really fast and tried to regain some portion of his sanity but eventually he was fine and he returned to normal.

Y/n: sorry about that I've never had anyone drink my blood before that felt really weird.

O. Moka: I'm really sorry I didn't mean to drink your blood without your permission it's just that I'm a vampire and I've never tasted anything like you before your blood was the tastiest stuff I ever had in my entire life and I'm really sorry.

Y/n L/n looked at the Young pink hair to vampire and he couldn't resist her cute face and her apology.

Y/n: it's okay it's in your nature so I don't see why I should be upset.

O. Moka: you mean you're not upset?!

Y/n: I'm absolutely not upset!!!

Y/n L/n gave off a cute smile that no one could dare to question.

O. Moka: well I'm glad you're not upset so you want to be friends?

Y/n: I'd be happy to be your friend besides you can never have too many friends.

Kurumu: can I be your friend too~

Kurumu put on a sultry smile and she decided to use her love charm but unfortunately for her the powers of the Infinity Stones were too much and without a conscious command the Infinity Stones realized that their master was in danger of being mind-controlled so the Infinity Stones without the user's knowledge used their own powers to cause the love spell to recoil back onto the succubus who had cast the spell causing the young Earthbound succubus to go flying backwards.

The newspaper Club: KURUMU!!!!

Immediately everyone at the table ran over to the Earthbound succubus who had been flung backwards she was holding her head in pain as she could feel a dull throbbing in her cranium.

Yukari: are you okay?! what just happened?!

Kurumu: I don't know that's never happened before.

Mizore: that was totally weird

O. Moka: what did you try to do?!

Kurumu: well I may or may not have tried to use my love charm on Y/n but somehow it recoiled back on me and sent me flying that's never happened before.

Y/n: you tried to do what to me?!

Yukari: I can't believe you would try to do that you deserve to get blown away for that Miss tittie pie!!!

Kurmu instantly got up and she started to fight with the young witch.

Kurumu: what did you say to me you miss flatty flat chest!!!!

The witch and the Earthbound succubus started fighting and arguing with each other both of them arguing and bickering like children.

Y/n: do they always fight like that?

Mizore: it's normal you get used to it after a while.

Y/n: I'll file that away for future reference.

Once the fighting and arguing was done everyone sat back down at the table and they continued to have lunch every once in awhile they would talk but eventually lunch ended and it was time to go to the next class Y/n's first afternoon class was dust studies which was taught by The Eccentric and somewhat mad scientist Professor Peach.

Professor Peach was very interesting to say the least and so was her class the only problem was she had a bit of mad scientist Tendencies and sometimes accidental explosions were often anticipated otherwise dust studies class was relatively uneventful the next class was gym class taught by none other than Professor Samus Aaron.

Professor Samus Aaron was a tough yet Fair teacher she expected nothing from her students except they're absolute best she pushed her students to the Limit and then beyond right now Y/n L/n is lifting some heavy weights for a normal human the way he was lifting was beyond impossible he was lifting a total of 5,000 pounds but thanks to the power of the Infinity Stones and his heritage it felt like nothing to him everyone was gathered around to watch the young man do a set of 3x10 every female in the room was looking at the young man as if he were the nicest juiciest cut of meat they had ever seen and they were hungry Lions ready to feast as soon as gym class was over Y/n L/n went to his next class which was hero studies otherwise known as heroing 101 and he was with class 1A otherwise known as the prime hero students hero studies class was primarily taught by professor Shota Aizawa but it would often have different teachers teaching the subject depending on what they were learning that day hero studies class 1A consisted of primarily of Y/n L/n then there was Tenya who's Quirk was known as engine which gives her the ability to run extremely fast

Then there was Ochaco her Quirk is known as zero gravity which gives her the ability to sever the bonds of gravity of anything she touches.

Then there was Mina her Quirk is acid her skin produces an acidic substance which can melt through just about anything and give her amazing Mobility.

Next is Momo who's quirk is known as creation she can create any type of non-living objects using the fat cells in her body as long as she knows the molecular structure of whatever she's creating bigger things take a longer time while smaller things take less time to make.

Next is Jiro who's quirk is known as earphone jack she has earphone Jacks hanging from the lobes of her ears with them she can plug into just about anything and release a Sonic Blast from her earphone jack based off her heart rate also she could listen to whatever she was plugged into such as vibrations in Solid Surfaces or listen to music on her phone.

Next is Tsuyu who's Quirk is known as frog she can basically do whatever a frog can do.

Next is Toru who's quirk is known as invisibility which is exactly what it sounds like she is completely invisible but the only problem is she can only make her physical body invisible and her clothes cannot be made invisible and she can't turn it off.

Then there is the hot headed and hot blooded Kat who has the ability to create explosions from her body using her nitroglycerin sweat.

Then there is the personal Secret Apprentice of All Might the next torch Bearer to the power of one for all Izumi.

Next there is Shoto the daughter of the superheroine Endeavor the girl who possesses the power to control fire and ice but thanks to her overly controlling mother she refuses to tap into the Flames of her spirit and resorts to only using her ice powers.

Next there is the girl who can Harden any part of her body making it stronger than Stone turning her into the Ultimate Weapon Eijira.

Then there is the young woman who has the power to control electricity the problem is she can only Electrify things that she is directly touching and if she overdoes it and fires her electricity outwards she'll temporarily fry her brain making her act like a silly goofball Denki.

Then there is the girl who can control her own shadow her Dark Shadow is in itself someone sentient and can follow commands to the letter but unfortunately the darker it gets the harder the shadow becomes to control the bird-headed girl Toko.

The final member of class 1A was the perverted short stack with the ability to pop off sticky orbs from her head Mineta.

Y/n L/n is sitting at his seat in the front row he can hear the murmurs and Whispers of others but he ignored them and just waited for class to start Kat looked incredibly angry she looked at Y/n L/n as if her anger and will alone could destroy the target of her rage.

Kat mind: can't believe he got in he must have cheated somehow no male deserves to be in this Academy they are nothing more than breeding horses and that's it!!!

Soon enough professor Aizawa entered the room she looked tired and completely uninterested in anything except sleeping.

Aizawa: alright since we have a new student I believe the first thing we should do is have another Quirk evaluation test to see where this new student stands in the hierarchy of this class so everyone make your way outside.

Everyone did as instructed making their way outside towards the hero training grounds once they were outside everything was all set up and ready to go for another examination.

Aizawa: all right the first test will be a 50 meter Dash.

Y/n: sounds like a hoot and a half!

Y/n L/n immediately took a running position ready to show everyone what he could really do the camera robot was ready to record his results.

Camera bot: runner on your mark!

Y/n L/n got ready to run as if his life depended on it soon enough the starting pistol could be heard and Y/n L/n used the powers of the time and space stones he used the time Stone to slow time down to a crawl and he used the power of the space Stone to speed up his body he ran across the race track as fast as Greased Lightning and with time slowed down to a crawl he was nothing but a blur he was on the other side of the finish line he deactivated the powers of the stones and the robot took in his results.

Camera bot: 0.00000000001 seconds!!!

Everyone was amazed by the incredible power of the young man.

Tenya: how is he so fast?!?! I didn't even see him move!!!!

Mina: that was so awesome!!!!!

Mineta: that was so cool!!!

Kat: how is that possible?!?!

Y/n: let's move on shall we!~

The next test was grip strength Y/n L/n was given a device to measure how strong his grip was he held it in his Flesh and Blood right hand which was his weaker hand but he didn't want to be accused of cheating as soon as he was given the go-ahead he gripped the device with all his might but unbeknownst to him the Power Stone kicked in and he ended up crushing the device into dust.

Y/n: whoopsie!!!....hey can I get a new one?!?!

Aizawa: don't worry I got the results.

Aizawa looked at her phone and she was shocked to see that he had managed to hit 1,000,000 PSI. That was enough strength to crush every bone in the human body a hundred times over.

Aizawa: impressive

The next test was the standing long jump once again Y/n was able to blow everyone else's results out of the water he actually managed to jump far enough that he ended up not only clearing the sandbox but he ended up outside of the Academy's borders and he landed in the nearby lake once he realized where he was he teleported back using the power of the space Stone.

Y/n: what's next?!

Everyone was shocked and a bit terrified that this young man was able to jump so far and they were even more surprised to see that he had such a casual attitude about it the next test was the repeated side steps which once again Y/n L/n was able to blow everyone else's results out of the water by using the power of the Infinity Stones the fifth test was the ball throw.

Aizawa: okay take the softball and throw it as hard as you can just try not to break anything.

Y/n: you got it!!!

Y/n L/n reeled back his arm as far as he could and he threw the softball as hard as he could the softball when flying faster than the speed of light but eventually it was thrown with such power and speed that it actually cracked the sky opening a gateway to the other side of the Galaxy everyone was completely shocked and absolutely horrified to see the enormous Gateway that had been created to the place known as knowhere.

Class 1A: OH....MY....GOD!!!!!!!!!

Y/n: whoopsie I may have put a little too much heat on that~

Aizawa: L/n what is that?!?!?!?

Y/n: well to be completely honest with you that would be the result of me using too much power on that throw and I accidentally opened the gateway to the other side of the Galaxy what you're seeing is the severed head of a Celestial being as old as time itself it's a place known as Knowhere.

Class 1A: KNOWWHERE?!?!?!

Y/n: yeah sorry about that I'll fix that right up~

Aizawa: how you going to do that?

Y/n: just watch!

Y/n L/n raised his left hand into the air towards the spatial rupture using the power of the reality and space Stones he was able to close up the rupture restoring the sky to normal as if nothing had ever happened.

Y/n: there we go good as new!~

Everyone who had just bear witness to what had just transpired were absolutely shocked and a bit horrified that someone had that kind of power.

Y/n: so what's next?~

(A/n): (WORD COUNT 3419)

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

17.5K 45 115
In a 🌏 full of technology and reality, where creativity and imagination has a place, lives a 📖 about the characters created by yours truly. Feature...
609 56 18
Book One is finally complete, please look forward to Book Two, The Chronicles of Arnora: The Zemorian Invasion! Thousands of years ago there was a gr...
42K 1.3K 16
What's the worst part of this hell? I can only blame myself 'Cause I know you're poison You're feedin' me poison Addicted to this feelin', I can't he...
27.4K 570 32
monsters are not born they are made and in this story you will learn that a true dark lord does not come into the world with fire and Brimstone weari...