Life time partners? Agree? [S...

By ZhongZihn

Y/N who's a self trained assassin got recruited by her uncle who's a boss on a big agency. Now You work for M... More

[1] - New year
[2] - Ninja Vanish move
[4] - Totem of gratitude
[6] - Forced
[7] - New member
[5] - Blind date
[8] - Grandpa talks
Author
[9] - Training with memories
[10] - I Know everything
[11] - Policeman
[12] - Mission 1# ongoing
[13] - Party
[14] - The children of the devils
[15] - Mission Accomplished
[16] - Chased
[17] - excluded!
[18] - OPERATION SHADOWFALL
[19] - Birthday?

[3] - Introduction to the agents

422 14 0
By ZhongZihn

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
-AUTHOR'S POV-

"It has been a good time, i hope we all get well..", Mark lends his hand to the leader of the other team, Seungcheol then accepted and hand shaked with Mark.

"I also hope..", Seungcheol smiles to Mark, meanwhile Joshua was lookig at the boys finding who your brother is.

"So that's it for today.. DREAM, all seven of you will stay in the Mansion where SEVENTEEN are staying" Mr. Berries smiles to Mark, as mark nods.

Everyone stand up from their seats and bows to eachother as they all leave the room and walk to the lobby.

Mr. Berries follows Jeno and put his hands on Jeno'e Shoulder, Jeno gasps and looks at Mr. Berries.

"Heya Jeno! You've grown so much", Mr. Berries chuckles, Mark and the others looks at the both of them.

"Oh- Yeah Uncle.. Berries", Jeno smiles sheepishly and scratches his nape.

Dk taps Mr. Berries Shoulder, "You both knoe each other sir?", Dk raises a eyebrow.

Mr. Berries laughs with a nod, "Of course! This guy is my pal!", Mr. Berries laughs and pat Jeno's back Aggressively.

Jeno stood in silence widening his eyes, his team members tried not to laugh at Jeno's reaction.

"Oh", Dk nods and blinks his eyes a few times.

"Well, uh does your father know you're a agent?", Mr. Berries asks a question, Jeno shakes his head.

"Not at all..", Jeno smiles awkwardly.

Mr. Berries nods, "Ahh i see, of course your father wouldn't know", Mr. Berries laughs then suddenly his smile disappeared, "Which is a joke right?".

It would be a joke if Jeno's father doesn't know abouy the whole secret agent thing, 'cause after all the CEO of one agency that works with Agents is Jeno's father, or i would say, you and Jeno's father.

Mr. Berries have known both you and Jeno's father for a long time, especially your mother.

Jeno nods, "Yeah- A joke, but my sister doesn't know", Mentioning his sister, SEVENTEEN raises their heads to Jeno as it took a hint that you and Jeno are siblings.

"Ahh your sister, how old is she now?", Mr. Berries questions as they start walking again.

"She's uh.. Twenty one Years old", Jeno smiles and nods, Mr. Berries nods.

"Alright~"

At the moment when they walked to the lobby of the building, Jeno spotted you.

You're just sitting at one of the white couch in the lobby, looking around the whole placr with your eyes.

You probably hated the idea on coming in this building, this building is filled with Agents that are pretty much almost your rival, most likely depends on the situation.

While looking around you spotted your brother talking with a man- A familiar man..

"Fuck", You muttered out before they are infront of you, you smiled bitterly to your brother, your brother smiles to you his eyes not even seen anymore.

You rolled your eyes and you see Mr. Berries looking at you with a amusing gaze.

"Beautiful Y/N", Mr. Berries smiles to you, you just nodded and bowed after.

"Thanks..", You scratched your head as you feel all eyes are on you, you look around and just to notice two familiar mens.

Their gaze on you are pretty deep, also the five other boys with them.

'It's the boys last night..', You frowned, as you look at your brother.

"Can we go now Jeno?", You look at him signalling him to go, Jeno nods and scoffed at your actions.

"Well of course, we're having dinner together after all", Jeno looks at his group members then to the Seven mens too, you furrowed your eyebrows when you notice Jeno signalling the Seven boys to come.

Mr. Berries pats the other man's shoulder, "Have fun", Mr. Berries walks out, as Jeno looks at everyone then to Mark, Mark then leads the way.

You blinked your eyes a few times as Jeno signals you to come, you went back to your senses when a boy wrapped his shoulders around you, you flinched feeling the pain from the back of your shoulder though you managed to keep silent.

"Hi Y/N, i'm Donghyuck", Hyuck looks at you with a smile, you smiled in tiny then look away as both of you walk out together.

You feel bothered by those Seven mens behind you, They're totally the reason you left home last night.

"Do you have a boyfriend Y/Nie?", Donghyuck questions as Jaemin goes next to you.

"Isn't that a wierd question? You just met her", Jaemin squints hus eyes to Donghyuck.

Donghyuck shrugs, "Pretty cool question from a cool guy though", Donghyuck smiles proudly then looks at you.

You were ignoring both boys that are with you, as you focused on the other guy who you saw last night as he walks up to your brother and Mark.

Following one tall guy who you notice his eyes on you, you look away and look at Jaemin and Donghyuck.

"Oh- I know you", You point to Jaemin, Jaemin grinned happily when you knew him.

As another boy who's infront of the three of you laugh at Donghyuck, "Poor donghyuck got rejected,", Chenle makes fun of Donghyuck then smiles to you.

You smile Back to Chenle, you and Chenle have known each other since kids since his parents and yours are also close.

Donghyuck just smiled bitterly but is still wrapping his arms around your shoulder.

"How do you know me?", Jaemin asks.

"My brother told me stories about you", You answer his question and immediately felt a shiver down to your spine when you remembered how your brother Told you about Jaemin.

"He's my bestfriend sis, i hope one day you and him will get together", You smacked your brother's face before you could smack his whole body.

"Really what kind?", Jaemin ask with a smile, not gonna lie he has a sweet smile, but that won't affect you.

"You don't wanna know", You look away, as they laughed at your words, Jaemin got the wrong idea and felt embarrassed and you really wish that he get that wrong idea forever.

Though Jaemin still smiled to you, after that all of yoh entered one restaurant and sit in a long table, you sat between Your brother and Donghyuck as the person infront of you is the man who trespassed your house last night.

"Kim Y/N.. I'll go directly to the point", A man with black with some grey shades on his hair walks up closer to you, he has this husky type of voice and pretty deep. You raised an eyebrow at him, he scoffed at what face you just gave him. "What do you know about the will's family?".

'It's him..'.

The man noticed your unusual stare at him ,as he looks back to you raising a brow, you turn your head to Your brother immediately.

"I- Need to go to the bathroom", You stand up and left immediately before your brother could nod.

"I-", Jeno smiled bitterly and nod, then he turns his head to the man who was sitting across you, "So Seungcheol Hyung... While my sistet is out can we take introductions?", Jeno smiles.

As Seungcheol nods.

INTRODUCTIONS

SEVENTEEN
The most strongest group of agents in ICE Agency

CHOI SEUNGCHEOL

• The ALPHA of the group
• Tells everyone what to do and is a good fighter

YOON JEONGHAN

• Seungcheol's Right Hand
• Most likely to be the trouble maker of the group but has a sharp sense
• Most likely popular in the agency a long with Mingyu

HONG JISOO

• Information giver also Good at physical combats
• Famous LA boy who got scouted because of his strengths, which is fighting

WEN JUNHUI

• Physical Combat Specialist
• A Chinese boy who got scouted because of his Martial Art skills

KWON SOONYOUNG

• Weapon collector along with Jeonghan, also sharp senses and knows every situation well
• Mr. Berries Favourite because of his humour

JEON WONWOO

• Sniper and Brain of the group
• Never Misses his target
• Has sharp senses and also deals with the situation smartly

LEE JIHOON

• Hacker and brain of the group
• Mostly stays inside and never go out for physical combat, though he is also a good fighter and shooter
• Information Giver

LEE DOKYEOM

• Good at Physical combat and also humouring the target
• Good relationship with swords

KIM MINGYU

• Physical combat also a strong defender
• Popular because of his looks and strengths

XU MINGHAO

• The assassin of the group, good with physical combats
• Also has sharp senses, Also good at Martial Arts

BOO SEUNGKWAN

• Master at giving informations and also humouring the Target
• Knows everything about everyone

CHWE HANSOL VERNON

• Jihoon's right hand with devices also a good fighter
• A boy who lived in a fantasy world

LEE CHAN

• The charm of the group
• Very good fighting skills and also the most friendly one

DREAM
• A agent group under a NEO agency
• The most Strategic and smaet group

LEE MARK

• leader of the group
• Good with everything

HUANG RENJUN

• Brain of the group
• Hates People and the society, a Chinese boy who got scouted because of his smartness

LEE JENO

• Most Strongest member
• The son of the CEO of Secret AGENCY
• Popular because of his status and looks

LEE DONGHYUCK

• The brain of the group
• Has sharp senses and also gives plans and smart strategies
• Information Master
• The CEO'S favourite

NA JAEMIN

• Seductive Agent who goes out undercover flirting with girls, Also the doctor of the group, good at physical combats
• Popular because of his looks and his strengths

ZHONG CHENLE

• Strategist and brain of the group
• Also CEO'S favourite
• Gets everything he wants with money, good at letting the targets guard down

PARK JISUNG

• Good with Physical combats
• Most likely to be screamed at when there's a scene

INTRODUCTION OVER

After giving introductions Jeno stands up from his seat making everyone look at him.

"Y/N's been staying in thr bathroom for too long", Jeno sighs and walks to the bathroom only outside since boys aren't allowed.

Jeno bumped to a Female, as the female bows To Jeno, jeno looks down to the female.

"Have you seen a girl with long black hair wearing a black jacket??", Jeno questions to the female, the female then nods.

"Yes, we were wondering why she's taking so long but she is in one of the stalls", The girl answers Jeno, as Jeno nods and bows to the girl.

The girl bows back and walks out.

Jeno let out a sigh and put his hand inside his coat's pocket. He waits for you until a minute passed he peek in the Girl's bathroom just to see you already in the sink washing your bloody hands.

Jeno furrows his eyebrows when he sees this, why the hell does your hand has a blood.

He frowned and as soon as you walk out from the bathroom, his hand gripped to your wrists and he drags both of you out from the restaurant.

The boys who are sitting and waiting for the two of you wondered why suddenly you two went out the restaurant.

Jeno looks at you raising a brow, "What's with the blood Y/N?".

You sigh when you hears Jeno, You were just putting a new bandage on your wound at the back of your shoulder.

You struggled on putting it comfortably so it took you a long time and caused your wound to bleed too also because of Donghyuck wrapping his arms around your shoulder.

You let out a sigh before answering to your brother, this answer is just your choice, "I'm on my period".

. . . . . .

You notice your brother freezing at his spot, you rolled your eyes, "Satisfied?", You pat his back and go back in the bathroom.

Jeno gulped his own saliva and shake his head as he follows you inside too.

You and Jeno went back to your seats, Chenle then raises a brow, "So what happened?".

As you were about to answer his question, Jeno answered instead, "It was nothing".

With that you look at Jeno with a mocking smile, Jeno looks at you and looks away in embarrassment.

After awhile you took your order as all of you waited for your order.

Then suddenly at the moment Seungcheol, who's sitting across you speaks up.

"So.. Are you done with college Y/N?", Seungcheol raises a brow.

You look at him, "I quit education", You smiled in sarcasm to him. As they went silent, you look at your palm.

"You're the same age as Jisung Right?", Jaemin points to Jisung, as Jisung looks at you.

"If he's Twenty one then we are", You nodded.

"Um- I'm still turning twenty one.."

You nodded, "I'm older than you then", You smile to Jisung, Jisung looks away then to his phone. You blinked your eyes a few times then look away too.

Your mind then snapped to the boys infront of you or everyone in the table with you.

You've been wondering what your brother is doing in ICE agency, which filled with some agents who are dangerous for you as hell.

And your guessing that the man infront of you is one of the agent in ICE along with his team mates.

You saw them at the night of new year celebration on one club when you were on a mission from Minju.

They sure were a group that's why they came to your house asking if you know anything about the Will's family.

It sure is cool and a satisfying feeling on stealing one of the agent's target.

Though you don't plan to put yourself on that life anymore, you wanna live a normal life now.

"So sis, you have a boyfriend?", Jeno questions as the food are now served.

You shaked your head, "Nah".

Mingyu who's Sitting right next to Jeonghan scoffed, "I'd feel bad for her future boyfriend", Mingyu rolls his eyes, remembering that one time you smashed his balls.

You look at him raising a brow, "And why's that?".

Everyone looks at Mingyu in shock, as Mingyu was also shock himself, he didn't know that he said it that loud.

"We-well.. Your future boyfriend will get a very- Strong and wise and...", Mingyu scans your face, as you were looking at him with one eyebrows raised, "Pretty girl". Mingyu looks at his food then.

Everyone in the table went silent, you smirked, "How sweet for a guy who doesn't even know how to hit in girls", You scoffed, as Mingyu snaps and looks at you.

"I'm the master of hitting on girls, I can even hit on you", Mingyu chuckles and raises a brow waiting for you.

You tilted your head, "You tried but you missed", You chuckled at your words.

Mingyu realizes that you were pointing out last night, he was the guy who was pointing his gun at you a long with the other one who's probably weak right now.

"How's your friend?", You smirked, As Seungcheol squints his eyes to you Mingyu also felt tensed up by your tone and question.

Your brother and his group mates got puzzled out by both of your conversation.

"Umm, what friend? And you two already met? Y/N he tried to hit on you?", Jeno questions to you as he tilts his head infront of you.

You look at him and push his head away from your sight, "Secret", You giggled then was about to eat your food when, Jeno smiled bitterly and slap your back close to your wound as you scrunch your nose feeling the pain of your back.

You were about to attack him but you don't wanna make as scene as you keep the pain in.

Seungcheol has been staring deeply at you analysing everything about you, as he sees you scrunching your nose when your brother slapped you.

Seungcheol looks to his food and nod at his thoughts, 'Wonwoo shot her well', Seungcheol starts to eat hs food then.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
7:46PM

The boys went outside the restaurant, as you are with Joshua and Chenle to pay for the food.

Chenle and you are talking while Joshua was talking with the cashier.

"Have you met your step brother though?", Chenle questions.

You shook your head, you never even knew hat you had a step brother.

"I have one??", You furrowed your eyebrows, as Joshua who's giving the cash to the cashier was secretly listening to both of you too.

Chenle nods, "I actually only met him once...", Chenle looks down, You tilt your head at him.

That's when he suddenly spots a stain at your back, He was about to question but Joshua spoke up.

"Let's go?"

Both you amd Chenle nod, as the three of you left the restaurant.

"I'll go first? My place is more far away", You look at your brother as everyone's eye went on you which you didn't really expect.

Jeno nods, "I'll take yo-".

"No", You smiled to your brother then left the place.

Jeno sighs, "Rude-".

"I love it", Donghyuck suddenly said, Jeno glares to Donghyuck, He just laughed. "Joke yah".

Jeno rolls his eyes.

~ 🕶 ~ 🕶 ~ 🕶 ~ 🕶 ~ 🕶 ~ 🕶 ~ 🕶 ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

355K 8.5K 95
"look don't expect me to be a good husband, because I don't love you." his words were cold. "Fine I'll just get a divorce." you said angry. "I'm your...
333K 24.4K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...
24.2K 1.1K 62
NCT Mafia Series Book #2 Under Jaehyun's command, the mafia family continued to expand. Things were going smooth for them, from their surface busines...
43.4K 1.4K 19
the mafia and elite world are full of deception lies and secrets and one woman managed to do it all but all good storied must come to an end but some...