MHA × Ringwraith Male Reader:...

By Indicas_Prime

You are (Dark) Y/N, once a ranger from Gondor, now become a Ringwraith among the Nazgul. After a betrayal fro... More

Ch. 1: The Beginning
Ch. 2: The Meeting
Ch. 3: The Hero Killer And The Assault
Ch. 4: The Revelation
Ch. 5: Finding New Allies
Ch. 6: Capturing Shindram
Ch. 7: Sports Festival Pt. 1
Ch. 8: Sports Festival Pt. 2
Ch. 9: Dinner At The Todoroki House
Ch. 10: Betrayal
Ch. 12: New Plans
Ch. 13: Twice For A Change
Ch. 14: New Friends, New Enemies
Ch. 15: Y/N's Past
Ch. 16: Awakening Of New Powers
Ch. 17: Second Day of Training
Ch. 18: Meeting Old Acquaintances
Ch. 19: Return of the League
Ch. 20: A Fierce Battle and Final Good-byes
Ch. 21: The Invasion Begins
Ch. 22: The Assault
Ch. 23: The War Begins
Ch. 24: The Final Battle
Ch. 25: The End

Ch. 11: A Change In Fate

117 1 0
By Indicas_Prime

(You are still recovering from the 'pain' left from the healed injury. Izuku, Bakugo, and All Might have you taken into the Infirmary for examinations to see if anything is wrong)

Izuku: DOCTOR SHUZENJI!!! PLEASE, HELP!!!

(The other students hear Izuku's cry, causing them to look onto the situation. Ochako comes to see what happens, only to see you being taken on a gurney into the Infirmary. The doctor shows up and assists in taking you)

Ochako: What happened to him!?

Bakugo: No idea! We just came out of UA through the entrance, and we see him lying down in pain! I think he needs medical attention!

(Hawks and Endeavor overhear this and arrive to the location. Endeavor sees you on the gurney feeling injured, and is shocked)

Endeavor: What the hell is going on!?

Izuku: We don't know, we just found him like this in front of the academy!

Hawks: Damn it! Just as I hoped things couldn't get any worse!

(Shoto arrives and sees you)

Shoto: Is he alright!?

Y/N: (Coughing) I'm fine. My body is still healing, but, (Coughing) the pain from the injury Dabi caused me, is still lingering.

(After hearing it was Dabi who injured you, Shoto was shocked and surprised, wondering why his older brother committed a horrible act to you)

Shoto: (In his mind, shocked) Toya? But...Why would he do that?

(After arriving in the infirmary, Dr. Shuzenji starts 'healing' the area where you're feeling pain. In the process, you still feel the pain, but to a much lesser degree thanks to her quirk's abilities)

Shoto: (Walks up to you) Y/N...Please....Tell me it's not true.

(You look up to him, and you start to shed tears, causing him to realize it was)

Y/N: Unfortunately, it is. He, and the rest of the league, betrayed me. They blamed me, for all of what has happened to us. They said I was the cause of their problems.

Endeavor: Do those fools have any idea how nonsensical that is!? That is All For One's doing! He is the one who endangered all of us by making those portals into Y/N's world! He put all of us in danger because of that!

Y/N: I'm well aware, Endeavor. But when they realized Shigaraki is held in a fortress, and that the other members who followed him were killed by the Witch-King, they shifted the blame on me.

Shoto: (Looks down) I see. (In his mind) But I just didn't think Toya would resort to such an act. After all the times we spent together, getting to know our family a lot more, only for him to turn against us?

Y/N: I know how you're feeling, Shoto. I was devastated too by his actions.

Dr. Shuzenji: I can understand how horrible it must've been for you, but please, don't get up or move around while I heal you. Given that you have no injury but still feel the pain of it, this may take a bit of time to heal. So please, relax.

Y/N: Very well.

Hawks: I didn't think the league would do something like that. I suppose they have motives of their own now.

Y/N: They do. Listen to me. They plan to get Shigaraki back, and if they succeed in this, they will attempt to attack the MLA as well as you, and then come after me and my world to take my ring away. After that, they're planning to conquer all of Middle-Earth.

Endeavor: That's bad news.

Shoto: But at the same time, foolish. Did they forget how powerful the Nazgul are?

Y/N: They now believe if they could somehow "kill" me like they did back at their hideout, they believe they can take on the Nazgul without me.

Hawks: (Chuckles) A slim chance they'll succeed, but still a threat nonetheless.

Y/N: However, they're planning to get Stain to join them.

Endeavor: In that case, we better stop them. (Looks to Hawks) Are you willing to come with me?

Hawks: Yes. Let's get the others to assist us too.

All Might: I'll go with you guys as well.

Endeavor: Thank you. We'll need help from the teachers too.

Izuku: Let us come with you as well.

All Might: No, Izuku. I want you guys to stay behind and watch over Y/N for us, if you're okay with that.

Izuku: Are you sure you won't need our support for this?

All Might: (Thumbs up with a smile) Leave it to us, Izuku.

Izuku: (Smiles) Very well. Good luck out there, All Might. 

Endeavor: I'll have Rumi, Aizawa, Midnight, and Present Mic join us.

Hawks: Alright. Let's get going.

(The Pro Heroes head out to hunt for the villains. Izuku, Shoto, and Ochako remain with you while the rest of the students head to their dorms. After a few moments, Inko comes in to meet her son. She sees him in the infirmary and is worried he might be injured. She barges in, only to see her son facing you. Izuku then looks toward her and is surprised)

Izuku: Mother?

Inko: (Crying) My baby, you're okay! I was so worried about you, sweetie!

Izuku: (Laughs) I'm fine, mother. (Points to you) I'm here because we need to keep an eye out for him. He's still healing.

(Inko sees you and becomes visibly afraid after noticing your 'terrifying' appearance as a wraith)

Inko: (Scared) Izuku, who is this guy you're watching over? He looks, so scary.

Y/N: (Smiles) Nice to meet you, Mrs. Midoriya. No need to be alarmed, I'm not a threat. I'm here to help Izuku and the others stop the villains.

Inko: I see. (Looks to Izuku) Still sweetie, I would be cautious of him if I were you. He could be pulling a trap or hurt you in some way.

Izuku: (Laughs) It's fine, mother. He's actually a really good person.

Inko: So he's not evil?

Y/N: No. (Feeling the ring's power intensify) At least not yet anyway.

Inko: What is that supposed to mean? Are you saying you're going to become a villain soon?

Y/N: I cannot say, but, (Looking at your ring) I fear that within a few months, I'm going to be a full-fledged wraith. I can only hope the portals are destroyed before that happens. I don't want our worlds going to war with each other.

Izuku: (Walks up to you) Then we'll do our best to help you on this.

Ochako: (Smiles) I second that! Keep on fighting, Y/N! We don't want to lose you!

Y/N: (Smiles) I will. For now, I'll need to rest.

Izuku: (Smiles) We'll be here with you for the time being.

(You lay to rest. Izuku, Shoto, Inko, and Ochako are conversating with one another, telling Inko about the battles her son went into, especially becoming saddened and upset her son almost became a wraith at the hands of the Witch-King until you saved him. Eventually, everyone falls asleep while staying in the room with you. After a couple of hours, you finished 'healing' and no longer feel pain, but you're still asleep)

Dr. Shuzenji: (Smiles) You're all done now, Y/N. Enjoy your rest.

(Izuku slowly wakes up after hearing Dr. Shuzenji's words. He slowly turns toward you and smiles in knowing you're doing okay. However, a voice catches his attention)

Mr. Stain: I didn't think I'd see you on the bed, Y/N.

(Izuku recognizes this voice and immediately turns, surprised to see Stain appearing from the window)

Izuku: Stain! What are you doing here!?

(You wake up from Izuku's yelling, and you see him looking towards Stain)

Mr. Stain: (Laughs) The kid woke you up.

Izuku: (Looks to you) Sorry about that, Y/N.

Y/N: It's fine, Izuku. (Looks to Stain) What are you doing here, Stain?

Mr. Stain: The same question I wanted to ask you. I-

(Stain sees the door opening, only to see the Pro Heroes return empty-handed. They all see Stain in the room with you and the others)

Hawks: The Hero Killer, Stain.

All Might: Why are you here, Hero Killer?

Mr. Stain: The same reason as you. I came to check up on Y/N after what those idiots from their so called "league of villains" did to him.

Hawks: That's funny, because last I heard from Y/N, they planned to recruit you.

Mr. Stain: Yet I refused. They decided to attack me after that, but I was just too strong for them. I was about to kill them all after Dabi opened his mouth about his betrayal towards Y/N, but they were lucky to get away thanks to his blue flames and Twice's clones holding me back.

Y/N: (Chuckles) I see. So you're not only attacking 'fake' heroes?

Mr. Stain: Villains who wave their quirks idly with malicious intent are also dead to me. But, if there's anyone I despise more than fake heroes and wretched villains, it's people like them who betray those willing to do the work of true heroes.

Hawks: I see, so you didn't join them.

Mr. Stain: I'm not going to help them commit to their own foolish ideals. Those ideals of theirs are from the minds of problem-children. They're no different from fakes and scot-free crooks.

(Just then, Endeavor receives a phone call from an unknown caller)

Endeavor: (Picks up the phone and puts it on speaker) Hello? Who is this?

Re-Destro: Hey, Endeavor. It's me, Rikiya, or Re-Destro as I'm called.

Endeavor: Re-Destro? How'd you get my phone number?

Re-Destro: (Laughs) I have my resources. I'm calling to inform you about a portal my team had discovered. There is one located on Gunga Mountains, several miles away from the villa. Feel free to inform Y/N of this in case he isn't aware. The same goes for the League of Villains. I tried to call them, but they weren't even giving an answer. However, my team spotted them on camera walking into the portal alone. I'm not sure why.

Y/N: Endeavor, let me speak to him.

(Endeavor gives you the phone to talk to Re-Destro)

Re-Destro: (Laughs) Hey, Y/N! Good to hear from you! I'm sure Endeavor told you, right?

Y/N: Actually, you did. He has you on speaker.

Re-Destro: (Chuckles) I see.

Y/N: But don't trust the league. They've gone rogue.

Re-Destro: (Surprised) What do you mean?

Y/N: Re-Destro, you must listen to me. They're planning to get Shigaraki back. But they won't stop there. They'll come after your organization along with the Pro Heroes, and then kill me.

Re-Destro: (Chuckles) Those bastards. I knew someday they wouldn't be trusted. Very well. I'll keep an eye on them in case they return.

Y/N: Thank you. I'm also going to chase after them and put a stop to what they're doing.

Re-Destro: Alright. Good luck to you, Y/N. Be careful out there. (Hangs up)

(You hand the phone back to Endeavor, and you stand up and walk to your palantir, getting prepared to face them)

Shoto: I'm coming with you, Y/N.

Endeavor: Don't, Shoto. I already lost one son, I don't want to lose you too.

(While walking, you are surprised and confused to hear Endeavor's words)

Y/N: Actually, Endeavor, both of you can come with me.

Endeavor: (Surprised) Are you sure?

Y/N: Yes. You and Shoto will be needed for this. (Looks to Stain) Even you, Stain. I believe you can talk some sense into them. Some of them are inspired by you.

Mr. Stain: (Smiles) Fine. But if they attack me one more time, I'll not hesitate to kill them.

Hawks: Will we be needed for the assistance?

Y/N: Not at this time, Hawks. For now, it will only be me, Enji, Shoto, and the Hero Killer.

Hawks: (Chuckles) Very well. Be careful, Y/N. (Looks to Endeavor, Shoto, and Stain) The same goes for you two. Even you, Stain.

Mr. Stain: (Looks to Hawks and smiles) I'll do my best.

(You all leave the infirmary and head into the lobby to look through your palantir to see where the villains are)

Y/N: We need to see where they are. I'm a little worried they may have gotten to Shigaraki and released him before we could get there.

Shoto: I see. So you'll be looking through your palantir to find out.

Y/N: Yes.

(You arrive into the lobby. You approach your palantir and begin using your abilities to see into your world of the location of the villains)

Endeavor: Do you have any clue where they went?

Y/N: (Recalls what Dabi said about Shigaraki being held at Barad-dur) I believe I do.

(That's when you be more specific and look into Barad-dur to search for the villains. However, as you shift the visual in the palantir, it brings you to a gruesome scene. You notice most of the LOV members are now dead. Spinner, Gigantomachia, Muscular, Moonfish, and Toga lay dead on the ground. Twice is nowhere to be seen. You see Shigaraki's body chained up against a wall. You see him coughing, and you realize he's still alive. Then you notice blue flames coming from one side, and in realizing it's Dabi, you look towards that direction, only to see him struggling in his battle against the Witch-King, while all the other Nazgul watch on. Seeing this, Shoto becomes shocked and anxious of his older brother)

Shoto: We have to get there, quick!!

(That's when you quickly instruct them to grab onto you, and you teleport yourself and everyone in front of the fortress of Barad-dur. You immediately charge in, battling orcs trying to stop you and the others from getting in. After a few minutes of battling your way through, you all arrive in the area. You see Dabi is still fighting against the Witch-King, but they both stop and turn to you, and Dabi becomes surprised to see you're here with Shoto, Endeavor, and Stain beside you. The Witch-King on the other hand, greets you for your arrival)

Witch-King: I am glad you could make it, Y/N. Perhaps you have come to save this boy from his inevitable demise.

Y/N: (Looks to the Witch-King) Yes. Yes, I have.

Witch-King: Very well.

(The Witch-King leaves Dabi in peace, allowing him the chance to talk to you and come back to his home world)

Shoto: Dabi....Why? Why did you betray Y/N and try to fight the Witch-King on your own?

(Dabi looks down, and then starts laughing)

Dabi: You don't get it, do you, Shoto Todoroki. Y/N planned to separate our worlds apart, but that was all he ever planned to do, and nothing more. He was the one responsible for All For One's decision to have us killed. If Y/N didn't get in the way, none of our comrades would've died. (Looks to you) That's right, Y/N. This is all your fault! You killed us, yet you insult us by having us fight alongside heroes!? You disgust me!!

Y/N: That is not true, and you know it, Dabi!!! If All For One did not invade my world, none of this would've happened! Yet you all foolishly come into this fortress without me, thinking you could take on the Nazgul because you took me by surprise by backstabbing me!? You think you could kill me that easily, Dabi!?

Dabi: Shut your mouth!! After what you did to Twice and Muscular, I had to restrain myself from bursting out in rage at you, because I knew you could easily kill me if I acted on my true intent!! Backstabbing you was the best decision I ever made!! (Laughing maniacally)

Shoto: Really, Dabi!? After everything we did together!? With our family!? Did all of that mean nothing to you in the end!? I thought you and Y/N were the best of friends!! You two hung out like you both knew each other!! Why!?

(At this point, Dabi begins to struggle with himself, trying to come to terms with what Shoto said. However, this abruptly ends the moment he thinks about the time Endeavor cast him out)

Dabi: Let me ask you this, Shoto!! Did any of that even matter in the end!? I was nothing but an outcast in my own family!! I was tossed aside ever since you were born!!

(Hearing Dabi's words, Endeavor becomes confused, now wondering what is going on)

Endeavor: (Confused) Dabi, what are you talking about? I don't even know you.

Dabi: (Looks to Endeavor in anger) Oh, but you do...Father!! You threw me aside because of Shoto!! You didn't come to me when I could show you I can do better!! You never came to me when I burned to death in the forest!! You left me to die!!

Endeavor: How dare you!? My son is dead!! You're not Toya!! This lie of yours is unforgivable!!

Shoto: (Looks to Endeavor in tears) No, father. He is.

(Endeavor looks surprised to hear Shoto confirm this. You confirm the same thing)

Y/N: (Looks down) He's telling the truth, Enji. He is your eldest son.

(Endeavor turns to Dabi, trying to contemplate the fact his son is alive and looking at them as you all speak)

Endeavor: (Crying) This cannot be. You cannot be Toya. Please, don't let it be Toya.

Dabi: (Laughing) I'm so sorry, Dad. But I am. You didn't like the fact my hair turned white as I got older, and because you saw my skin burn, you told me not to use my quirk. You pushed me to be better than All Might, and I was willing to do this to make you proud. But in the end, you did not come for me.

Endeavor: (Crying) That is not true. I went to look for you after the incident. I was devastated the moment I realized I couldn't find you. I thought this whole time, you were dead. But I somehow knew deep down, my son was still alive. (Looks to Dabi) Did you really think I didn't care about you!? I came to stop you from what you were doing! I told you, your body could not handle that quirk! I didn't want you to hurt yourself!

(Hearing all of this, you notice Stain's reaction towards Endeavor had changed, surprised of the fact he did care about his family after all)

Endeavor: (Crying) I was so foolish, to push my ideals on you, to surpass All Might. If only I didn't at the time, I could have prevented this. That is why, I seek atonement for my actions. Please, my dear boy, don't do this!!

Dabi: (Grinning) It's hard to believe what you're saying is true! You're the reason I'm like this! I'm nothing but a freak show, left to suffer with a burnt-up body!

Shoto: (Yells at Dabi in anger) That's enough, Toya!

(Dabi looks to Shoto, now feeling annoyed)

Shoto: I had learned to forgive my father, even though he never wanted forgiveness for what he's done. Even I see father has been trying to improve himself, even though the wounds he left on us still remain. But you!? You didn't come back to us! You went to join the villains! Why!? Why didn't you come back to us!? Do you have any idea how devastated we all were, believing you're dead!? Even father had mourned your death!!

(Hearing Shoto's words, Dabi begins to struggle once again, trying to understand everything that was going on, even believing his thoughts of his father leaving him in the forest may have been a foolish thought and a misunderstanding)

Endeavor: (Crying) Ever since I found out you ran off, I ended up hurting your mother for letting you go. I can't take back what I had done, and I know she'll never forgive me for my actions. But please, Toya, stop what you're doing!! I did not want this out of you!! I cared about you, my son!

(At this point, Dabi begins to grow frustrated with a mix of confusion and sadness, trying to push those feelings aside while coming to terms with the fact his father never truly abandoned him. At this moment, Sauron appears behind him from an orange flame forming, taking on the form of an elf. He instantly manifests a fiery sword, and points it at Dabi's chest. Endeavor sees this and screams)

Endeavor: TOYA, LOOK OUT!!!

(Dabi immediately turns and tries to move away, but was too late. Sauron pierces his sword into Dabi's chest, partially missing his heart in the process)

Sauron: (Looks to Dabi and smiles) You have betrayed your family, and you have betrayed Y/N. Your fate, is at its end.

Endeavor: (Screaming) TOYA!!!!

(Endeavor runs toward Dabi's body, sobbing loudly. The Witch-King and the other Nazgul begin to attack, but is immediately stopped by Sauron)

Sauron: (Smiles) No. Let him go. He won't be harming any of us.

(Sauron and the Nazgul disappear out of sight, leaving you and the others as Endeavor carries Dabi and holds him)

Y/N: (Screaming while your wraith form appears) Sauron!!! You and I have unfinished business!! I will stop you from conquering Middle-Earth and the other world!!!

(You fall to your knees and pound on the floor, crying over the fact you could've saved Dabi, but you failed to do so, and knowing Sauron had left when you had the chance to face him)

Y/N: (Crying) I was so foolish. I could've saved him, but I was caught up in the moment of seeing Endeavor's true feelings toward his family. (Looks to Endeavor) I fear, I have been too quick to judge you, Enji. I'm sorry, I could've stopped Sauron and saved Toya, but I didn't. I'm such a fool.

Endeavor: (Smiles with tears flowing down his eyes) It's fine, Y/N. I could've saved him too when I had the chance. I was even foolish to think he had died.

(After a moment of contemplating your failure, you hear coughing coming from Shigaraki. You immediately walk up to him, hoping you could at least save him. However, you notice his body is too damaged, and a lot of dark magic was used on him, and you sense this was the doing of the Witch-King, attempting to steal his quirk. Because his body is too damaged to heal, you stopped and cried, knowing you can't save him. However, Shigaraki opens his mouth to say something to you, even though it's faint)

Shigaraki: I'm....sorry.....Y/N.

(You look up, seeing him looking at you with tears in his eyes)

Shigaraki: I should've....listened....to you....I never...wanted...to become....a villain. I wish....that I could....be a hero.

(You become surprised hearing Shigaraki's words. You decide to look into Shigaraki's mind, and doing this, you see everything in his past. You become saddened and shocked at the treatment he got from his father, forcing him to abandon the idea of being a hero. You also see by accident, he killed his own family, and you notice All For One get into his life, constantly manipulating and controlling him at that moment, and deep within Shigaraki's psyche, you could see a child cry in him)

Shigaraki: I should have listened...to you, Y/N. Then....things would have been....different.

Y/N: (Shedding tears) I see now. Ever since All For One died, you were freed from his control. I'm sorry, Tenko Shimura. I wish I knew this was happening. I could've saved you as well.

(You immediately break Shigaraki's shackles, releasing him from the bondage he was kept in)

Mr. Stain: (Walks up to you) We might still be able to save him.

Shigaraki: I'm sorry...Stain...I'm afraid....that's not possible.

Y/N: He's telling the truth. What was done to him, cannot be reversed. He doesn't have much time left.

Mr. Stain: (Looks down) I see. (Walks to Endeavor and speaks to him) I suppose you might not be such a fake after all, which is why I want to give you the chance to prove you can become a true hero. I wish to see this out of you, Enji.

(Endeavor looks to Stain and nods in approval of his words. While you're talking to Shigaraki of his troubled past, an enemy orc captain is resurrected behind you. The undead captain turns its gaze toward you, and begins lunging at you. You notice Shigaraki look behind you and his eyes become widened. That's when you realize there's something behind you, ready to attack. Stain confirms this by looking to your direction, only to see an undead captain lunge at you)

Mr. Stain: Y/N, behind you!!!

(Shigaraki suddenly pushes you aside and grabs the undead captain by the neck, causing it to decay completely, stopping it and saving you before he falls to the ground from his injuries. You fall to your knees to pick up Shigaraki and turn him to look at you, hoping you and him can still talk to each other before his untimely death arrives)

Y/N: I never thought I would say this to you, but thank you, Shigaraki.

Shigaraki: (Laughs while coughing) I never thought....I would do something like that...and save you in the end....Y/N. I could only...wish that I could be a hero.....but, (Crying) I don't see it ever happening.

Y/N: (Smiles) You are now, Tenko. What you just did, was the most heroic thing, ever. You risked your life to save mine, that's saying something. The actions of being a true hero.

(Shigaraki's eyes widen at your words. He begins to smile at this moment)

Shigaraki: At least now, I'm happy that....I got to die....a hero in the end.

(Shigaraki faintly laughs at this before he finally succumbs to death completely. Knowing this, you break down in tears. You then hear Dabi's voice)

Dabi: I'm....sorry.

(You turn to see Dabi, with his eyes slightly open, facing Endeavor before turning to look at you as Shoto sits next to his father)

Dabi: I'm sorry....for everything, Y/N. I'm sorry...for my betrayal...towards you. I realized...it was not your fault after all.

Endeavor: (Crying) It's alright, Toya. It's alright. I blame this on myself for not being a good father to my own children. This means you too, Toya.

Dabi: (Looks to Endeavor, surprised) You're not...mad at me....even after what I did?

Endeavor: No, Toya. I would never be mad at you. In fact, if there's anyone I'm mad at, it would be myself, not you. Now please, don't talk. We can still get you to a medic.

Dabi: I don't have....much time left either, father. His sword....struck part of my heart.

(Hearing this, Endeavor's tears build up, knowing his eldest son is truly going to die soon)

Dabi: Do you...think that Sauron...was right? That I...betrayed my family?

Shoto: (Crying) No, Toya. You didn't.

Endeavor: Shoto is right, Toya. You didn't, and I know you won't forgive me for what I did to you when you were young.

Dabi: (Smiles) Actually....Father, I do.

(Endeavor is surprised to hear that his eldest son had forgiven him. He begins to cry intensely from Dabi's words)

Dabi: Please, let mother know....I'm sorry....for what I said to her. (Looks to Shoto) I'm sorry...Shoto...for wanting to kill you.

Shoto: (Crying) It's alright, Toya. I forgive you. We all do.

Y/N: Even me, Toya.

(Your words prompted Dabi to look at you, hearing that you have forgiven him for his foolish act to you in the end. He smiles at you one last time)

Dabi: Thank you....Y/N. (Turns to look at Endeavor and Shoto) Thank you, Dad and Shoto.

(Upon saying his thanks to you and his family, he finally succumbs to his death. Endeavor holds his body tight, sobbing and mourning over the death of his eldest son. Stain approaches you to find out what the plan is next)

Mr. Stain: What do we do now, Y/N?

(You lay Shigaraki down, and you stand up)

Y/N: (Looking visibly angered) I'm going to face him.

Mr. Stain: (Surprised) Who?

Y/N: I'm going to face Sauron. He'll pay for this.

(You head to the door you came out of, only to see the top of a crying face peeking at you from a distance. You see it's a human face, but you don't recognize who's face it is)

Y/N: Who goes there?

(The face immediately disappears out of sight. You and Stain charge to the door to find out who it is. Upon reaching the entrance, a man lunges at you with an angry, crying scream. Looking at him, you don't recognize him until you see the gear he's wearing, and you realize who it is)

Y/N: TWICE!!?

(Everyone in the room looks on)

Twice: (Sobbing loudly) They're dead! They're all dead!! She's dead!!! Toga's dead now!! She's gone!! Because of you, Y/N!! Everyone I know and love is dead now!!!

(Not in the mood, you throw Twice off and proceed to stand up and yell at him)

Y/N: (Angered) Get a grip, Twice!! Her death was her own doing!! You never should've come in here without me!! She would still be alive if you hadn't betrayed me and came here to fight the Nazgul by yourselves!!!

(Twice starts grabbing his hair while visibly sobbing and becoming deranged over the death of Toga, the one he cared for and loved the most, seeing her as a little sister and a "soulmate" in his eyes)

Twice: Shut up!!! She didn't deserve to die!! She didn't deserve to die!! You, you must die!!

(Twice charges at you. Becoming increasingly angered and irritated, you teleport to him, grab his face with your hands, and yell at him, showing him a terrifying facial expression with your eyes glowing and face becoming more pale, causing Twice to look at you with pure terror)

Y/N: ENOUGH!!!!

(Twice starts sobbing heavily after this. Letting him go, he becomes increasingly deranged, now constantly mumbling to himself and slowly turning into a crying mess)

Twice: Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!

(Twice takes off running, screaming, mumbling, and crying to himself. Seeing this, your anger now turns to sadness and sorrow for what he's become following Toga's death)

Mr. Stain: (Surprised) That was just horrifying. Did you do that to him?

Y/N: (Looking down with tears) No. He did it to himself.

(Able to read Twice's mind, you see what made him deranged in the first place. He and the others fought against the Nazgul, only to have been overpowered and overwhelmed. Twice is looking up, only to see the dead bodies of his comrades. Khamul approaches him and is about to pierce his sword into him, causing him to close his eyes in fright. However, he opens his eyes when he realizes nothing happened. However, he's now horrified with the scene in front of him. He sees Toga was stabbed with the sword, as she tried to protect him. Toga gives him one final look and thanks him with a smile for being there for her, before dying. At that point, Twice has succumbed to madness, knowing she is now gone, and Dabi yells at him to leave right away)

Y/N: (In your mind) I only wish, this never happened.

(You then recall what you needed to do, and you head out to face Sauron. Stain follows you to join you on this, and to your surprise, Shoto and Endeavor are now joining in)

Shoto: You're not going alone on this, Y/N. We all need to face him and put a stop to this.

Y/N: Very well. Come on, I'll teleport us there.

(Everyone grabs onto you and you teleport everyone to the top of Barad-dur, ready to face Sauron. As you approach the eye of Sauron, he takes on the form of an elf, and the Nazgul are joining him)

Sauron: (Smiles) Together, Y/N, we will take control of Middle-Earth. For now, you may feel free to believe your fight with me will put an end to my plans for the meddlers and their world. But you see, that's not going to happen.

Endeavor: Shut your mouth. I will not allow you to invade our world. You even killed my son. I have every reason to want to destroy you now, after what you have done.

(Sauron looks to Endeavor and gives him a big smile)

Sauron: (Smiles) Unfortunately for you, you'll never get that wish.

(Sauron immediately looks right at you, and his eyes grow extremely bright. The ring you're wearing grows brighter and you suddenly feel intense pressure within you. After that, you fall down and collapse, slipping into a coma)

Shoto: Y/N!! (Looks to Sauron) What did you do to him!?

Sauron: (Smiling) Not to worry, he's only in a comatose state. However, he'll be out long enough for me to begin the invasion of your world. So, he won't be getting in my way, and when he does wake up, he'll see the world he failed to protect.

Endeavor: (Angered) You bastard! You think you can take over our world that easily!? There are others out there like me, waiting to put an end to you!!

Sauron: (Laughing) Such a desperate tone at this time. You should be grateful I'm giving you this one generous offer. (Smiles) Use it wisely.

Mr. Stain: What offer is that!?

Sauron: (Smiling) You have three days to prepare. Use it wisely now. Because once those days are up, you will witness my armies march forth under my banner, to take over your world.

(Sauron gives them a final laughter before leaving, with the rest of the Nazgul heading back into Barad-dur. Endeavor carries you and is now worried)

Endeavor: We need to head back. But how? Y/N is currently in a coma.

(Shoto looks down and sees a portal in the distance)

Shoto: There! That must be it!

(Endeavor and Stain look down to see it)

Endeavor: I see. So that's where they're going to launch their assault from. We need to head back and warn everyone, and find a way to awaken Y/N soon before the invasion happens. We must go now and- (Sees someone walking down there) Wait, who's that?

(Everyone looks down. They all see someone heading into the portal)

Shoto: Could that be Twice?

Mr. Stain: I guess there's only one way to find out. We go in there ourselves, and hope that the portal takes us back home.

Shoto: Then let's get going.

(Shoto, Stain, and Endeavor head down to the portal, hoping it would bring them home)

(End of Chapter)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197 9 68
They say, "Be careful what you wish for." They say, "There's truth to every story." They say, "Karma's a B***h." A heart's wish is a powerful thing. ...
52 1 8
The sun is shining, birds are singing, you wake up at the beach... and everything would be perfect but you barely remember anything. You can recall y...
3.9K 106 23
You'd been stuck underground for years thanks to the Shie Hassaikai. You were a useful interrogation tool, all helping toward a greater mission that...
10.8K 246 17
Aura Thranduilion As a young elf, you were different then most wood elves. Most people didn't care of it. You weren't aware of the curse you were bor...