Not To Plan

By dereksswhoreee

They make an agreement on the first day they met. Meredith is horny and he wants to help with that until her... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

chapter 11

1.1K 63 19
By dereksswhoreee

I hear a light knocking sound. I open my eyes slowly. I groan, sitting up. "Yeah?" I ask. "Mewedith" I hear a small voice say.

I get up and open my bedroom door. "Oh, hi sweetie" I crouch down to her. She wipes her tears. "What's wrong?" I pick her up. I hold onto the doorframe to pull myself up. 

"I woke alone" she says. I put her in the guest bedroom after she fell asleep. "Are you okay?" I ask. "I sleep with you?" She asks. "Um" I say. "Pwease" she says. "Yeah, of course" I sit her on my bed.

I sit down slowly. I'm so achey today. The position derek put me in yesterday almost broke my back, but damn was it worth it.

"Your daddy should be coming soon" I say. "Weally?" Her eyes light up. I smile, nodding. I lay back down and pull the covers over myself. She stands up and walks next to me.

She lays down. I smile as she cuddles into my side, her head on my shoulder. I wrap my arm around her.

"Does daddy ever talk about me?" I ask. I know I shouldn't. She's just a baby, so she won't know what to keep secret from me.. but I just want to know if he ever tells her anything about me.

"Yes" she nods. "Really?" I ask. "All times" she says. "Mhm" I smile. "He say 'scawlett, I see mer tomowwow' and he smile and happy" she says. I grin slightly but don't let her see that.

"Awe you best fwiends?" She asks. I chuckle. "I think you're his best friend" I poke her small stomach gently. She giggles. "That twue" she nods.

There's a knock on the door. "Come in" I say. He walks in. He smiles widely as he sees me and scarlett. "Hi daddy" she says. "Hi sweetheart" he kisses her head.

"What are you doing up so late?" He asks. "She was asleep but she woke up and didn't want to stay in the guest bed alone" I explain. "That's okay" he smiles at me. "I didn't mean to ruin her sleep schedule" I say. "Meredith, it's okay" he chuckles.

"Has she been good?" He grins at her, picking her up. "Daddy! I always good" she hugs him. "She has" I giggle.

"How suwgewy?" She asks. "It went well.. he's all better now" he says. "Good" she says. He smiles.

"Are you ready for sleep now?" He lays her back on my bed, sitting next to me. She nods. She closes her eyes, giggling. He kisses her cheek.

I groan quietly, arching my back to stretch it a little. "You okay?" He asks. "My back kills" I say. "My fault?" He asks. "Kinda" I chuckle. "Sorry, I knew I was being too rough" he sighs. "Its okay" I say.

"I didn't mean to hurt you, I'm sorry" he apologises again. "Its okay, derek.. it didn't hurt at the time" I say. "Sorry" he says. "If you apologise one more time, I'll beat your ass" I say. He chuckles. I raise my brow. "Fine" he says. I giggle.

"The sex was worth the pain" I say. He chuckles softly. "You want me to rub your back?" He asks. "you don't have to" I say. "I want to" he says. "Okay, weirdo" I say. He chuckles.

He sits behind me. I sit between his legs. "Where does it hurt?" He asks. "I don't know.. my whole back" I sigh. He massages it with his hands.

After about half an hour, I'm just relaxed in his arms now, leaning back into him. He has his arms wrapped around me, resting ontop of my stomach, his chin resting on my shoulder.

I entwine our fingers. He kisses my cheek. "Sorry about your back" he whispers. "Its okay" I smile, closing my eyes. He cuddles his face into my neck. I slowly drift off to sleep.

Suggestions??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.3K 745 18
alternate reality of Meredith and Derek set in different episodes and written as how I see them. SPOILERS AHEAD
13.4K 643 15
Meredith and Derek have had their bumps in life, they keep getting confronted by it every single day. Can they save their marriage? Is there a future...
80.4K 2.2K 34
Derek and Meredith meet through Mark and Lexie. They've known each other for a couple years now. Derek is always teasing Meredith, it's totally obvio...
235K 4.2K 33
What happened if Meredith really was pregnant in 03x04? How will her relationship with Derek be after he is told he will be a father? Will he be able...