๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ญ [ ๐Œ๐‡๐€ ๐•๐š๏ฟฝ...

By Kunoism

๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ญ [ ๐Œ๐‡๐€ ๐•๐š๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ. ] "Everyone worked so hard to get to the top! But, here you are doing... More

๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐’๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž
็ฌฌ1็ซ : The boring kid
็ฌฌ2็ซ : Entertainment
็ฌฌ4็ซ : Already At The Top
็ฌฌ5็ซ : First Day
็ฌฌ6็ซ : Jealousy
็ฌฌ7็ซ : Attention
็ฌฌ8็ซ : Weird Feelings
็ฌฌ9็ซ : Cheating
็ฌฌ10็ซ : Dinner
็ฌฌ11็ซ : First To Fall
็ฌฌ12็ซ : Cafeteria Incident
็ฌฌ13็ซ : Out Of Character
็ฌฌ14็ซ : Anger
็ฌฌ15็ซ : Wrath
็ฌฌ16็ซ : Aftermath
็ฌฌ17็ซ : Answer
็ฌฌ18็ซ : Kiri's Prelude (+) Shoto's Worry
็ฌฌ19็ซ : What was that?
็ฌฌ20็ซ : Comfort me.
็ฌฌ21็ซ : "What is your dream?"
็ฌฌ22็ซ : Seclusion With Someone
็ฌฌ23็ซ : Train Incident
็ฌฌ24็ซ : Little Interaction
็ฌฌ25็ซ : Sports Festival
็ฌฌ26็ซ : 10 Million
็ฌฌ27็ซ : Withdraw! Gojo's Here!
็ฌฌ28็ซ : Cold
็ฌฌ29็ซ : The Strongest
๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐๐€๐’๐“
็ฌฌ30็ซ : Real Trouble
็ฌฌ31็ซ : Weakness
็ฌฌ32็ซ : God's Child
็ฌฌ33็ซ : News
็ฌฌ34็ซ : Being Human

็ฌฌ3็ซ : Meet The Dad

15.2K 632 424
By Kunoism

The loud sound of the ambulance siren can be heard from the distance.

[°] Tokyo, Japan [ 8: 34 PM ]

Sitting at the top of the Tokyo tower, the wind shifts in its favor as your hair dances with it. It was cold, but not enough to freeze you and make you shiver. It was that time of the week when you massively put a veil through the city.

It's like a general cleaning since you've been tasked to kill all cursed entities in one night.

If known heroes save the world physically, your dad is known for saving the world non-physically... if that makes sense. He saves people from entities that not many (normal)humans can see.

And right now, it has become your job. Not because your dad is gone, he told you that this is part of your training. If you're able to flawlessly trap the cursed entity with one big veil, then maybe, just maybe, he'll come back to the media and announce his only beloved daughter to the public.

"That old man better give a large amount of money for this," You mumbled to yourself as you got up and stretched your limbs.

"Time to do god's work," You said with a smug smirk.

Pulling down your blindfold to reveal one eye, is where the massive magic starts.

🎐

It was already morning when you arrived back in Kyoto.

You did a good job, to be honest. You did encounter some cursed entities that have been associated with the king of curses, but that's easy to deal with.

One of the servants inside that works for the Gojo family greeted you at the doorstep of the estate.

After all, your dad wanted to be Japanese aesthetic, so he kept the traditional Japanese Mansion in his house.

"Welcome back, Master (Y/n)," He greeted as he bow down right in front of you.

"Hello, Where's daddy-yow?" You asked with a smile as you gently removed your blindfold.

"He's at the garden, Master. He also has a visitor," He informed.

You stop dead in your tracks as you looked at him, "Is it the bald old man with a long white beard from Jujutsu High?!" You asked in worry.

You do not, and I mean do not want to see that bald-headed fuck. He's just... irritating to look at.

Father & Daughter things.

"No, it's someone from UA." He said.

You somehow let out a sigh of relief as you give him a smile, "That's great to hear. Thanks for the info," You said as you waved at him.

"You're welcome," He replied.

Walking towards the said location he said, you did hear some voices from there. And it didn't take you long to arrive to see your tall dad and someone who's muuuuch shorter.

The creature right beside your dad also looks like a plushie.

"There she is, my daughter," Your biological dad said.

: Gojo Satoru! The strongest Pro-hero next to All Might. He's supposed to be the No. 2 Pro-hero if he didn't disappear for over 14 years! Messing with him might be the best/worst mistake you'll ever make! His disappearance for over 14 years is still unknown!

The creature turned around to see you, and he smiled, "My- she looks exactly like you!" He complimented.

"Right? Riiiight~?" Your dad said with a proud smile.

"Hello~!" You greeted him as you smile, giving him a small wave, "Who's he?" You asked as you pointed at the white creature.

"He's Nezu, principal of the school you got recommended in," He said.

"Woooah~ You're adorable!" You said as your blue eyes seemingly sparkles.

Nezu chuckled, "Thank you," He said.

"Soooo~ When's high school going to start? I want to be in the same class as Shoto!" You said with a grin.

"Todoroki Shoto, right?" Nezu asked.

You hummed happily as your dad scoffed.

"Doesn't he hate you?" Satoru asked.

"Our relationship is like yours and Kento-san," You said as you pointed at him.

"I see, I see," Satoru replied as he nodded at your words.

"Well, since you're already recommended, I'm sure you're going to end up on the same class as his. If you want, you can also take the entrance exam," Nezu informed as he paused, "But- knowing you're a Gojo, many students will think you're cheating because of your powerful quirks," He said as he finishes his sentence.

"He's right, (Y/n)-chan. Don't steal the spotlight from the others, you'll outcast them if you show off," He said, siding with the principal.

"But, I want to let the public know that Gojo Satoru has a powerful daughter!" You said, sounding more like a whine. You barely do this, and when you do, your dad is going to give in.

There was silence between Nezu and Gojo.

And when Satoru turned around, he kneeled down in front of the principal of UA and said, "Let her enter the entrance exam," He said, sounding a whisper.

Nezu chuckled, "Like father like daughter, I suppose?" Nezu asked with a smile.

"She is literally a carbon copy of me, this girl got no originality," Satoru said as he pointed his thumb at his daughter.

You glared at him, "Hey!"

Satoru playfully sticks his tongue at you.

"You can enter the entrance exam, (Y/n)-chan, but make sure to leave some enemies for your future classmates, okay?" Nezu said.

Nodding at his words, you smiled at him, "Exciting! When's the entrance exam gonna be?" You asked.

"In the next 3 months, be prepared ~" He sang happily.

"Training?" Satoru asked you.

"Dad, I don't need to. I literally landed a hit on you despite you having your Infinity," You said with a smug smirk.

"But that's because you also have Infinity! Of course, they're going to collide and have a positive reaction that's why you're able to land a hit on me!" He protested, sounding like a child who was whining.

"AHA! Whatever makes you sleep at night, Dad," You said as you smirk at him.

[•|•]

Three months passed like it was nothing. You haven't talked to Shoto about it since you know, that guy is busy, and he keeps leaving likes on your messages.

It irritated you, but you're not going to show it to him. You're not going to have his victory, because he's never got on your nerves.

Maybe that's why he hates you but is that really the reason?

Fixing your hair as you wore your uniform, you and Shoto decided to go together to UA.

Despite him hating you, he still tolerates your existence. Your friendly relationship with him is weird.

Dusting off your skirt as you grabbed your dad's jacket, you decided to head to your adopted parents first to tell them the news.

You haven't visited them ever since your real dad kept you busy with work. After all, he became a teacher at Jujutsu High.

🎐

After bidding goodbye and hugging your adopted parents, you immediately head towards Shoto to fetch him up.

And by the moment you reached their estate, he was already walking out of the house gate.

"Ohayow Shoto-kun~!" You greeted him with a smile.

The bi-colored hair boy huffed in reply.

Walking right beside him, his right side was as cold as ever.

"Fufu~ you're also going to the entrance exams to show off, huh?" You asked, giving him a smug grin.

"Yeah, I'm going to surpass you no matter what it takes," He quietly said.

"Oh come on! Don't be so cooooold! I'm just going to treat that exam as my playground," You said as you chuckled right afterward.

"You never take things seriously. Ever since we were kids, you always treat everything as a game," Shoto said in a monotone.

"Shoto- Shoto~ You do know that once I take things seriously, it's bound to get messy," You paused as you snake your arms around his shoulder. Only this time, the bi-colored hair didn't remove it.

Continuing with your words with the same grin, you spoke, "You already know that, right? Is this why you're so annoyed with me? Because the moment I took things seriously back when we were kids, I got a compliment from your father?" You said, and at this moment, your smug smirk was replaced with a sadistic one.

Shoto glared at you as he removed your arms from his shoulder, "I hate you," Shoto said.

"The feelings mutual, my dear~," You said as you blow him a kiss.

[●|●]

It's starting! Eraserhead or Shota Aizawa kept giving you the look.

The look of: "Leave some robots for other students" type of look.

Tying your hair up in a high ponytail, you started stretching. The way your father stretched.

This is going to be easy, and to be honest you can just speed-run the whole thing. But, you did promise the principal to leave some for your future classmates.

Sighing, you groaned as you do the last part of the stretch.

You and Shoto got a different battleground, so he'll be seeing less of you. He didn't want to see you show off how powerful you are because it only irritates him.

"E-Excuse me..." A familiar voice said from your behind.

Could it be?! The quirkless boy from 4 months ago?

Turning around, it was indeed the green-haired boy.

With a wide smile, you pulled him into a hug. His face crashed directly on your bosom, making him blush deep red.

"OMG! MIDORIYA-KUN! YOU'RE HERE!!" You squealed causing some attention from the other people.

The boy forcefully got out of your crushing hug as he composed himself.

"H-Hello, Gojo-san! I'm so glad you're here!" He said, sighing in relief in the process.

"Aren't you quirkless? Why are you here?" You asked him as you tilted your head to the side.

I really forgot to mention that you're wearing a black blindfold right now.

The white makes you look like a saint because your hair is already white.

"Uhm... It's complicated to explain... and it's also a secret," He said as he looked away from you.

He still can't get over the hug.

"I see, I see," You said as you pat his shoulder, "We may have been the best of friends already, but today, we're rivals! Try to surpass me if you can~!" You said adding a tone to your last words.

"S-Surpass you?! You're literally a Gojo!" He shouted, causing the attention of the other people as they started whispering to one another.

"A Gojo?! here? AT THE ENTRANCE EXAM?"

"We should just go home. She's gonna wipe clean all of the enemies before we can even see them,"

"I wanna go home... there's no way to surpass someone that's the last name is Gojo."

"Gojo Satoru has a daughter?! I thought that was just a myth! A rumor!"

"She looks exactly like him..."

"Ah, how I love the attention I'm having right now," You said to yourself as you flipped your hair.

Midoriya however sweats drop in this.

Present Mic suddenly announced that the entrance exam is going to start. Many people got into their running stance as you stood there motionless, watching them in amusement.

This is going to be entertaining.

The timer runs out as the gates open.

Midoriya looked back at you to see you were already gone. When he felt a wind crashing against his face, he looked up to see you walking amidst the air.

"Start moving Midoriya! Or else you're not going to be my classmate!" You shouted at him as you started running.

You don't want to run with the crowd, that's disgusting.

'Watch me get the high score in under a minute,'

You thought as you smirk.

╭─────╮

𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 (𝘠/𝘯) 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘦𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘶𝘯𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯.

(𝘠/𝘯) 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘧𝘧𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘸 𝘔𝘪𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘺𝘢 𝘢𝘵 𝘜𝘈. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘳𝘬𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘺 𝘒𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯.

𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘚𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘶 𝘎𝘰𝘫𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘯 𝘑𝘶𝘫𝘶𝘵𝘴𝘶 𝘏𝘪𝘨𝘩, 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘪𝘧 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘭𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧.

╰─────╯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 6.9K 29
โ But when I smile for real, that means I am very happy. And, we hope that you'll be able to see something that will make you just as happy as well...
31.3K 1.7K 95
โ€ผ๏ธBook 2 Out Nowโ€ผ๏ธ For years I've walked under clouds of blood, trauma, and fake love. My father isn't around to cheer me on, and my mother doesn't w...
57.4K 2.2K 20
Limited control. Limitless power. And the potential to become one of the greatest heroes of all time. All (F/N) (L/N) has to do is learn how to maste...
33.5K 1K 8
โAgain we're crying but trying, to prove we can overcome it! I know that we'll rise above it, each and every time. I'll reach for your hand, yeah, my...