Arranged-by-love || Chishiya...

By v1x1es

Chishiya Shuntaro is a man with many faces. He wears a mask that shrouds his true intentions. One day, he mee... More

♡ A/N ♡
♣︎♠︎♥︎♦︎ Reader-info ♦︎♥︎♣︎♠︎
1.0 || brains-and-luck ||
2.0 || assigned-beach-job ||
haha A/n, sorry.
3.0 || Millitants-and-games ||
4.0 || Secrets-be-told ||
5.0 || favorites-and-surprises ||
6.0 || game-of-tag ||
7.0 ||i-dont-understand.||
8.0 || meeting-new-people ||
9.0 || new-found-friendship ||
10.0 || fight-on-sight ||
11.0 || anger-issues-much?||
12.0 ||drama-in-borderland||
13.0 ||Who's-the-witch?||
14.0 ||Season-one-finale||

0.0 || meeting-and-wedding ||

646 13 2
By v1x1es

Tw: Swearing ig

Y/n's POV:

"By the way Mr. Shuntaro, this is my daughter!" my proud father exclaimed. "Hello ma'am" an old man, maybe the same age as my fathers, monotonously answered. "sweetheart, could you go get us some drinks, please." my old man asked. "sure, sure." I grumbled.  I went to the kitchen to grab two coors light cans for the man, whom i could only assume was "Mr. Shuntaro," and my father.

 As i was going there, I tripped over a dog toy, which is slightly concerning, considering I don't have a dog. Unless you count my brother. Luckily i caught myself on the wall. I grabbed the handle and pulled myself up. As I looked up, I felt the acid in my stomach churn. "u-uhhhhhhhh..." i squeaked, "excuse me," the blonde started, "could you get your hand off my belt?" he questioned. "Oh, im sorry, uhhh-" "Shuntaro, Shuntaro Chishya." he said, hastily finishing my sentence. "sorry, let me go get drink for Mr. Shunaro and my father." I tried getting out of the situation. "okay, i'll come with you, I don't want to sit with my father anyway." he said, not letting me go. 

The walk was quiet, a little too quiet for my taste, but it wasn't uncomfortable. The silence was earnest, yet serious. The silence gave time for me to think of what to talk about once it did get uncomfortable. When we arrived, i opened my fridge, and brought out 2 cans of booze. We walked back, the handed the two men the beverages. They sat us down and gave us unsuspecting, and innocent kids the oh so "terrible"  news.

 "sweetie, you're going to be marrying Mr. Shuntaro's son, Chishiya." My dad confessed. 'WHAT' Chishiya looked at me, dead in the eyes and said, "Her? Well, I don't mind, but please, let me get to know her." he retorted. "uh...i mean, dad, if you'd like..." 'Its not like i'll get a husband myself anyway. At least he's cute?'  "I guess its settled then. You two will get married in 1 week. Please prepare." my fiance's father said. 

Day 1 of having a fiancé:

i am moving into shun's house today. His father hired people to pack my things by today. "KEISUKE! WHERE DID MY WALLET GO YOU THEIVING BRAT?!" i yelled to my brother. "SHUT UP NEE-SAN (big sister), I DIDNT TAKE IT!!" he rudely retorted. 'i will get rid of that annoying pest one day.'

Day 2 of having a fiancé:

"Oi fiancé." the blonde bitch called. "what is it shun?" i tiredly asked. "lets go out." he monotonously said. i hummed a response.  He took me to a park. It's a cute park, at least. We held hands, like normal couples do.

---

we got to know eachother, it was fun.

Day 3 of having a fiance:

we're currently at the beach right now, it is absolutely beautiful. My mothers favorite place. "i'd like to do this properly. I'm sorry the fact that you're marrying me was so harshly thrown on you." he quietly spat. He pulled out a soft black velvet box. he opened it. inside was a beautiful ring. "I'm sorry i don't know you as well as i could, but i do know the important facts. You are beautiful, you care about your family so, so much. You love your dad and brother, so could i please join your family? have a piece of your love and care? Will you marry me?" he managed to say that in complete monotony.

ring choices:

Day 4 of having a fiance:

"Lets go dress shopping." my fiancé suggested. "really? i get to choose? okay!" I replied excitedly. "That one doesn't compliment your skin tone, fiancé." "would you please stop calling me "fiance?" i whined. "fine..." he rolled his eyes.

choices:

"You look...beautiful. More beatiful than usual..." Chishiya stuttered. Chishiya had fallen inlove, with you, before your wedding. "Thank you shun." i said. "you are my soon-to-be wife, you'd better call me by my first name, darling"

Day 5 of having a fiance:

"Yo! Shiyaaaaa!" i called out. "where is our wedding venue?" "would you like to see a picture of it, darling?" he said, oh so sweetly. "s-sure <3" i said with hearts almost literally popping out of my eyes. "HOLY SHIT YOU'RE ACTUALLY RICH WHAT THE FUCK."

venue choices:

"yeah, why'd you think your dad wanted this arranged marriage?" he retorted.

Day 6 of having a fiancé:

"Makeup, hair, dress, rings, venue, bridesmaids, best men..." i started. "check, check, check, check, check, check, anddd check." my fiance finished. "we're all good. Go to bed, goodnight." he said. "hey...uhm...would you maybe...let me sleep in your room tonight? Y'know...practice for when we get married?" i stuttered. "sure." 'sure? SURE? thats all i get? why is he so flat, so grey? so monotonous??'

Day 7 of having a fiance:

'DNJEWFJEDWUISHDEWSFJ NO NO NO NO NO NO WHY DO I HAVE TO GET MARRIED...' God-fucking-damn. this is so stressful. "Hey...sweetheart, im going to need to to calm down, if you cry, your makeup will get ruined." The makeup artist stated. "I know, i know." i said back. "alrighty, everyones ready!" a stranger came in and said. "alright hun, go, its your time to shine!" 

The makeup artist calmly said. "youre so beatiful, sweetie," my dad started, "Chishiya will be so good to you, and you'll have a perfect life." "i know dad, and somehow, i think i'll manage to love him." i said. As i was walking down the isle, i saw an empty chair in the front row that had painted words that said "Mother of the bride." i actually started tearing up. 'this is the best wedding i could've ever imagined, all my friends, a beautfiul venue, a beautiful dress, im feeling my best...and i guess my spouse isnt so bad.' As I said my vows, i could see shiya actually starting to tear up. maybe he does care, after all.

A/N:

wow, we're starting strong with 1,279 words!

First official chapter of the story, please tell me if it's going too fast, i'll slow it down if so. I know chishiya is kinda ooc, but that'll be fixed soon. You'll be enlighted with what [readers] job is later, btw. You can obviously fit your prefances to fit the dress, ring, and/or venue. The pictures are js there to show you what i thought would be nice, or if you're too lazy to think of one urself. I love you, bye-bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 4.6K 53
"𝙃𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩.. 𝙖 𝙎𝙪𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩." You're a psychologist. Human emotions were always so..fascinating to you. You always faile...
504K 17.6K 49
"𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚, 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮, 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙞𝙩. 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪...
7.6K 203 7
You meet a certain boy in Borderland, who seems to not care about a single other person there, and focuses only on himself. What happens when he star...
2.5K 96 7
** I do not own Alice in Borderland or any of the characters. I only own Daigo Kana. That being said, this story roughly follows the timeline of the...