The Curse of a Godess

By BeaMartina10

"Kiss me." He whispers. "I-I don't know how...I've never done this before." I frantically whisper and tilt... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7. -
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
Epilouge.

28.

885 33 5
By BeaMartina10

⚠️WARNING⚠️ SEXUAL SCENES/ DEPICTIONS!!!!

Persephone's POV

The sheets are cool as I wait patiently for Hades to emerge from the bathroom. I tossed and turned trying to get my hair to sit right, and make myself as pretty as I could be while laying down. I brush my fingers through my hair and use the window as a mirror to make sure everything was perfect. When the bathroom door pushes open, I quickly lay back down to seem normal. I pull the covers up and pretend to be playing with the loose threads of the blankets.

When my eyes catch him, I give him a nervous smile. He returns the smile and blows the dim light from the lantern. His body moves like a shadow in the dark as he quickly slides under the covers before letting out a huff.

"Is it warm in here, or is it just me?" He asks as he pushes the covers away from him.

"No, it's just you." I chuckle, "We can sleep with the thinnest blanket if you want."

He raises his brow, "What about you?"

I shake my head, "I'll be okay as long as I'm close to you."

There's the slightest spark of excitement in his eyes, and without a word, he shoves the thick blankets away. I slip the thin blanket over both of us, and I begin scooting closer until I can feel his warmth through his tunic. His arms wrap around the small of my waist, and I inch myself into the crevices of his body. His chest is like a fire, and the tips of his fingers lightly brush against my back. He fits me like a puzzle, but I can sense his discomfort.

"Are you still hot?" I ask, "We don't have to cuddle."

I feel his head move side to side, "No, you're skin feels good."

My heart flutters as my next thought swims through my mind. I didn't know how to say it, but I had to speak to cover the sound of my racing heart.

"Why don't you take your tunic off?" I ask, "I don't mind."

I feel his heart skip a beat, and the heat from his chest seems to rise. He's silent, and I wonder how I can save myself from embarrassment.

"Only if you want." I say quickly, "It's whatever you choose."

"Are you sure?" He asks in a low and raspy voice.

"I'm sure." I nod, "I want you to be comfortable."

He loosens his grip before pulling away to slide his tunic from his shoulders. He sits up and reaches both hands below the sheet before pulling up. His arms are crossed, and he slowly lifts the tunic before slipping the black cloth over his head. The darkness blinds me to see his chiseled chest, and I rip my eyes away from shame. Of course, I thought he was the most beautiful man I'd ever seen, but I didn't have to act like a pervert. He tosses the clothing aside and retreats under the covers with me. Before he grazes his touch over me he freezes.

"I have underwear, but do you want me to give you space?"

The rustle of his low voice sends sparks of fire through my skin, and my heart pounds harder. The darkness blankets his face, but just the sound of his voice sent a warm flush through me.

"I'm okay." I smile, "As in, you can touch me."

He slowly scoots closer, and I adjust myself to fit in his arms. His bare chest and arms feel even better than before. The sound of his steady heart pumps through his skin, and I nuzzle my head closer to his warm chest. It was like a slice of the heavens being so close, and the sensation of his light fingers brushing my back made me inch closer.

"Are you okay?" I ask quietly.

His arms slightly tighten, and his chin rests on my head.

"Yeah, are you?"

I nod, "Yes, but I mean on the inside. I've seen you've been stressed, and I want to know if there's anything I can do to help you."

"Just keep doing what you're doing, and that helps enough." He assures, "You don't have to worry about anything."

I slightly pull away to lift myself onto my elbows, and the covers slightly pull from his chest as I move. I look down at him as he comfortably lies on his back, and the faint glimmer of his gold eyes lights a small section around his face.

"That's my issue." I say softly, "I don't want to sit back and do nothing. Please, let me help you. You don't have to tell me what's going on, but please let me do something for you."

His eyes narrowed, and scan my face as if he could see me. The straightness of his lips tell me this wasn't a light subject, but I stand my ground in asking to help. I didn't care what he was going through, I just wanted to help.

"There's nothing you could do." He says lightly, "But I don't want to hide anything from you."

My stomach tightens in anticipation, and he sits himself up. I pull myself back to let him adjust, and the covers reach up to his waistline as he rests his back on the headboard. I quickly follow him and sit close beside him before pulling the blankets over my legs. I wrap both arms around his and rest my head on his shoulder.

"Is it the Titan who caused the earthquake?" I ask hesitantly.

He stretches his opposite hand out to rest on my thigh, and he lets out a deep sigh.

"It's Cronus." He says in a low voice.

"Cronus? As in your..."

"Father?" He finishes my sentence, "Biologically yes, but he's no father to me. He's been trapped here in the underworld with me ever since we overthrew him."

I untangle my arm and place my hand on his. He was so warm, and the softness of his skin brings my nerves down.

"He's the one who caused the earth to split, and trapped you and Poseidon..."

He lets out a chuckle as if to ease the pain that gnawed at him.

"He swallowed us as soon as we were born." He informs, "It sounds even more insane when I say it out loud. To be honest, I don't have any memories before then. All I remember is waking up to Zeus, and him explaining to me and the other guy in the room how we were brothers."

"Your first memories are of the war...aren't they?"

"I remember every single thing that happened in that war like it was only yesterday. I remember being trained by Socrates, and my brothers fighting alongside my side. I remember when I first met Cerberos, and the first time I laid eyes on my domain."

"Well, now we get to make new memories." I smile.

"And I will treasure these memories." He says softly.

"Zeus and Poseidon are here about him. You guys are going to talk about what to do with him?"

He gives me a nod, "Yes, and each time he makes a move the Gods in Olympus start to panic."

"So why are you stressing Hades?" I ask, "You are strong enough to beat him, what is making you worry?"

He tightens his grip on my hand, and I feel the tension simmering beneath his skin.

"Somehow he managed to get free for a moment. While he was out...he killed my friend, Socrates."

A knife-like stab pierces into my chest as I try to find the most comforting words. The slowness of his voice sent pain rippling through my heart, and I could only imagine the kind of horrors tormenting his dreams. This was probably what kept him tossing at night, and there was nothing I could do about it. I adjust myself to my knees before wrapping my arms around his neck and bringing him in a tight hug. I rested my head on him before gently kissing the black hair that sprouted from his scalp. His heart beats against my stomach, and I could feel how it skips a bit faster than usual. The smell of the musky oils he uses to bathe fills my lungs, and causes me to kiss his hair once more. His hair was soft, and I use my hand to lightly pat the back of his head. His body is stiff, but after seconds he slowly relaxes like he can let go.

"I'm so sorry," I say quietly.

He nuzzles his face against my chest, and his arms slowly raise my back to press himself closer. His breathing grows silent, and I feel the faintest liquid begin to soak into the cloth of my dress. It yanked at my heart to know he was hurting, but the way he held on to me sent ease through me. He needed to let it out, and I was happy to stay here for as long as it took.

"Persephone." He says in a stern voice, with no signs of weakness in his voice.

"I can show you anywhere you'd like to go in the underworld, but promise me that you won't dare go into Tartarus. If he ever found out about you..."

"Shhh..." I whisper and continue stroking the back of his head.

He lifts his head, and the gleam from his soft bronze eyes pulls a smile at my lips. I keep my hand resting on his head, and I gently place a kiss on his forehead.

"Hades, he will never get a hold of me. I promise I will never step foot in Tartarus." I assure you, "Even if something happened, I have you to protect me, right?"

"I would never let him touch you, even if it meant my life."

I shake my head, "Let's not talk about that any more...tell me about the time you met Hermes."

I catch his brows furrow through the darkness, and he lets out a scoff.

"I don't want to talk about him either." He says sarcastically.

"It's okay to be nice every once in a while," I assure.

His white teeth flash behind his lips, and his head leans forward. The brightness of his bronze eyes dims as he is closes his eyes, and my face inches closer to him. His head is tilted, and the feeling of his breath sends ripples of pleasure through my spine. Please kiss me...

His hands slowly rub my back, and I draw my hands down his neck to the rest of his chest. His heart fluttered like the wings of a hummingbird, and his lips were all I could think about. I close the space, gently locking my lips with his. Like always, they were soft, gentle, and addictive. I let out a soft breath through my nose to keep close to him, and he slowly pushes harder against my lips. I feel his breath flush through his nose, and he tilts his head again before parting his lips. His tongue gently enters my mouth, and I am slightly tense as I try to follow his lead. I hope I was doing it right, and I hoped even harder that he was at least enjoying it. When the rhythm of his kiss feels natural, I press myself closer and he lets out a light hum of pleasure. The heat brewing in the pit of my gut grows, and my skin shoots with a tingling sensation. I slide my hands up his chest, and around his face as his hands caress each curve of my body. His hands moved slowly like he was memorizing and cherishing each second. Every time he brushes against my bare skin under the straps of my dress my nerves sing, and I wish he'd just rip the clothes off. He rests his hands around my waist, and I feel his arms gently pushing me toward his lap. Without question, I follow his lead and our lips detach before my legs spread to straddle him. Once my knees are split over his crotch, he brings his hands to my face and pulls me toward his lips. The sweet scent of him is intoxicating, and I wonder how I'd gotten this far. He gently sucks my bottom lip, and I let out a small whimper. My body tightens, and I feel a hardening bulge where I sit. My heart pumps more hot blood through me, and I let him suck on my lips as much as he wanted to. He pulls his lips away, and his hand tightens around my jaw. I let out a heavy breath, and a strange wetness begins to collect in the cotton of my panties.

"Damn." He curses, "Persephone, I'm not going to do anything unless you want to."

My mind is still walking through the clouds when I hear his voice, and my body screams for me to get closer. My lips move, but only another heavy breath escapes.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asks.

"No." I shake my head and bring my forehead to his where our lips lightly brush against one another.

"Are you sure?" He asks with urgency but keeps his muscles frozen.

"I'm sure, but I don't know what I'm doing..." I admit, "I don't know how to...or what to do...just tell me what you like."

He gently grips my waist, before rolling me over onto my back. He hovers above me, and his weight lightly presses against me. His chest is hard, and his member almost throbs as his hands bring both my wrists above my head. He locks them down tightly, and his lips begin to lightly suck on the skin of my neck. Shocks of tickling and pleasurable sensations shot through my body, and I let out a moan loader than I had expected.

I try to yank my hand down to cover the loud sound, but his grip tightens.

"I want to hear you." He whispers, "Tell me what feels the best."

His lips trail down my neck and focus the sensual sucking around the sweetheart neckline of my white gown. The lower his tongue trails, the harder my breath hitches, and the more I want to yank my hands away to feel him. Just before his lips can graze across my breast he stops, and a groan of frustration escapes. His weight presses harder against me, and his hands release my wrists before his lips hover over mine.

"Keep your hands up." He says in a rugged voice.

I nod, and he lowers himself before his hands begin tugging up on the brim of my dress. He quickly slips it over my head, before tossing it aside and coming back toward me. My heart races and a cooling breeze over my bare breasts send chills down my spine. I uncontrollably yank my hands to cover them, but he uses his hands to stop me.

"Don't cover up for me." He whispers, "You're perfect."

He kisses and sucks each inch of my breast, and I let out a series of moans that cause the desire under my stomach to grow. I wanted him closer, I needed him closer. I wanted to touch him, and I wanted to hear him moan the way I did.

"Hades, let me touch you," I beg through a whimper.

He ignores my comment and rubs his thumb on the outside of my panties that grip around my ass. I feel the dampness of the cloth and he lets out a heavenly moan before his lips gently kiss the cloth. His hands scape over my stomach up to my breasts before he roughly squeezes them. His kisses get rougher, and his teeth begin to slide my panties to the side. Before I can let another moan out, his tongue flicks around my clit and my stomach tightens as the euphoric shock shoots through my thighs. My hands tightly grip the pillows above my head as my body twitches from the jolts of pleasure. The slurping sounds his lips create as he sucks and licks are like music to my ears. His head tilts and his soft licks are almost better than before.

"Yes!" I cry softly, "Just like that!"

His voice hums as if he liked how I tasted, and the heat in my skin rises. My muscles tighten, and the rising pleasure builds until my back is arched off the bed. Before I can jump into an unknown sensation of pleasure, he pulls his lips away and my body falls limp like noodles. I lay there panting as if I had just run a mile, and his kisses trail up my stomach to my neck.

"I want you inside me. " I whimper through shallow breaths.

He hovers over me, and I cup his cheeks before brushing my lips against his.

"I want to be on top, just show me what to do." I urge.

He plants a kiss on my lips, "Are you sure?"

I nod, "Yes, but don't stop this time."

He uses his free hand to slip my panties down, and I mimic his motion to pull down his. His skin is so warm, and I look down to see the shadow of his rock-hard penis fall from his underwear as I slip it down. My heart skips a beat, and suddenly the idea of being on top is more frightening than I had thought. I want to tell him I changed my mind, but my arms move before I can speak. He rolls over on his back and hoists my bare pussy over his crotch. My legs split over his sides, and his warm member lightly throbs as it rubs against the wetness collecting in my opening.

"You feel so damn good." He groans, his hands tightly grip my waist before rocking me back and forth over him.

The friction between us lights the burning fire under my skin again, and I slowly inch toward the edge of release once more. His hands grip me tighter and he easily lifts me. Before he can slip me on, I reach my hand down and gently stroke his hard cock. It's a lot bigger than I had expected, and the fear inside my head begins to grow. I don't know how I will do this without hurting myself. The wetness from me coats him, and he lets out another grunt as his hips gently push up.

"Just bounce up and down on me." He says through heavy pants.

I release him, and he lifts me to press himself against my opening. My heart flutters, and the head slowly plunges through. I let out a grunt in pain, and my legs clench to brace myself. A sharp ache ripples through my chest, and I crunch my eyes closed to help block the pain. The head of his cock breaks through even farther, and he lets out another heavenly moan. For a moment I forget the pain and replay his moans in my head. More liquid falls from my pussy, and his cock begins to slide in easier. The pressure eases, and he rubs against my walls sending more shockwaves of pleasure. He gently moves me up and brings me back down causing me to sing. I grip his hands and hoist myself onto my feet, before using the strength in my legs to bounce on my own. He feels deeper, and my muscles burn as my body builds up to the edge. His moans become more frequent, each time I push myself down his grunt sends more liquid spurting from me.

"You're so tight." He grunts, "Keep riding me, and I will do anything you want. Just don't stop."

I shatter into millions of pieces, and my body slows as my muscles turn to jelly. He rips his hands from mine and again grips around my waist before using his hips to thrust harder into me. My moans shift into light screams as he pounds himself into me, and the runny liquid creates a splashing sound. I wanted him to feel as amazing as I did, and his gradual loud moans pulled a smile at my lips as his body tightened before relaxing into the sheets. After his pumps slow, I let myself fall to the side of him to catch my breath. My muscles feel like they had been heating and stretched as I look up to the ceiling. I see Hades brush his hair behind his head, and his chest frantically falls and rises.

"Hades..." I say after a heavy breath.

"Yeah?" His voice rumbles through the darkness.

"Did you...like it?" I ask hesitantly.

He lets out a chuckle, "Give me a little, and I would like to go again."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 467 25
"I asked him for it. For the blood, the rust, for the sin. I didn't want the pearls other girls talked about, or the fine marble of palaces, or even...
43.1K 1.7K 54
What if mythology isn't a myth? Callie Prescott has the rest of her life planned out: get into med school, become a heart surgeon, and heal the world...
194K 5.2K 39
Persephone has already been kidnapped by Hades, her unwanted and unexpected suitor. Demeter has already cast a famine on all the humans in her grief...
91.5K 2.4K 11
Greek mythology. A retelling of the goddess Persephone's story. Persephone is a young, beautiful but insecure goddess. Her father Zeus arranged her m...