Selfless

Por IHateHeroes

Naruto meets a certain woman in his dream's that haunts him by making him live a life of ecstasy that no man... Más

Who is She ?
Insolence
Husband
Gennin Test
Saved By the Bell
Training Together
Why Him ?
Training with Genjutsu Mistress
Who is She ?
Tiring Day
I Failed You
Attack!
Into The Waves
Into the waves-Part 2
Into the waves-Part 3
Into the waves-Part 4
Imperial
Damn you Brat
Into the waves-Part 5
Shopping
Attack Begins
Into the waves-Part 6
Lava
Wave Last
Gato Dead
Goodbye Wave
Do they know ?
It's Rude to Point
Attack
New Friend
I need No-one
She is older then him
What a Technique !
Why don't I take you out
Date
Not like you
4 Years Wasted
Rookies
This could be a Problem
Written Test
Being A Man
Forest of Death
She's Here
Sound Ninjas
Matches
Preliminaries End
Beginning of a Month
Grown In bad Way
Meeting the Pervert
Training !
Finals Start
Fate!
Unexpected
Brothers Are Hassle
Observation!
Invasion
Battle
End of an Era!
Majesty !
Ask Her
We are Not
Kyuubi
Wha...What ?
Was I Good
Inner Turmoil!
Akatsuki Encounter!
Tsunade!
Teikoku
I'm the Godaime Hokage!
Lie
Rookie of the year
What is life ?
Glad you're here
Why Not ?
Selflessness
Apologize
You are Worthy!
Nobody's Second Choice
Moving On
This boy's going to be great
Snow
Say you want to Live
Act called life
Ever Again
I Accept
Ascension
I am you
Some Unexpected Help
Gaining Information
Things Will Work Out
Rift
Slap!
No Regrets!
Punishment
Seals
Getting Close
Deeply Interested
Jounin Exam Starts
Who are you ?
I Saw
World Class
Transfer
News !
I Lost
Winning
Retake
Support !!
New Jonin
Untitled Part 109
In the loving memory
Rookie Training
Being a Jonin!
Bar
Kis..ssss..me
Show Down!

Rookie Training - 2

361 13 2
Por IHateHeroes

Welcome back to chapter 110 of "Selfless".

The last chapter was published only half as it was a mistake on my side. I'm surprised no one told me about it -_-

Always remember I only post a chapter when it's on average above 1k words.

Now, let's start the chapter.

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Hyuuga compound

Kurenai sighed as she left alone once again. She wondered what Hinata's problem was. This month her team was training hard. Both Shino and Kiba went to train with their clan and she suspected Hinata to do the same.

She already visited Kiba and Shino but once again she wasn't allowed to see Hinata.

Kurenai looked up at Hinata's room and then sighed "I'll try again tomorrow" she then reluctantly left.

Once Kurenai walked off Hinata can be seen watching her leave from her window. The Hyuuga heiress frowned and her eyes narrowed.

Yamanaka compound

Yamanaka Inoichi looked up the stairs where his daughter's room was and sighed. He dearly hoped she started training since her teammates already have. Shikaku, Chouza and Asuma were helping Chouji and expected Ino to come.

"Honey" Ino's mother came to her husband looking worried.

"If she doesn't come in 10 minutes then she should go back to the academy" Inoichi frowned and then turned around to leave. He had enough of his daughter playing around and insulting the Shinobi profession.

His wife looked to protest but had nothing to say. Inoichi was about to leave when Ino came down the stairs.

"Dad wait!" the man turned around to see his daughter all ready and looking serious.

"Why don't you stay in your room Ino as clearly, you don't want to be a shinobi" Ino frowned and shook her head "I do and I will try my best now"

"This would not have happened if you took my offer to train you while you were in the academy" Ino's father frowned "I'm disappointed in you Ino. You chose to chase after boys than to train"

Ino's eyes went wide while her mother looked shocked at Inoichi.

The man sighed now "But in the end, you are my daughter just be lucky you are." Ino brightened up when Inoichi walked off "hurry up we are late!" Ino nodded and looked at her mother who smiled and nodded "go Ino and do your best"

Ino smiled and then ran after her dad "I will mum. Bye!" Ino's mother waved now seeing her daughter leave. She knew Ino will try her best now.

Team 7 training ground

Sakura looked shocked at was she was seeing. Right in front of her was Kakashi but what surprised her was that the training ground now looked set up for training. There were wooden posts, targets practices, etc.

"Sensei what's this" Sakura asked. Kakashi's eyes narrowed "this...Sakura is what a training ground is designed for"

"Bu...But it's the first time I saw this" Sakura looked bewildered

"I'm not surprised you didn't because Sasuke and mostly likely Naruto trained like this" Sakura's eyes went wide.

Both Sasuke-Kun and Naruto trained like this.

"Wait I know Sasuke-kun trains like this due to his clan but how can Naruto" Sakura asked only to receive Kakashi's glare which scared her a bit.

"Stop asking questions Sakura" Sakura's eyes went wide when Kakashi carried on "let me tell you this. It doesn't matter how someone got the necessity to train. It's all about if the person is willing to train that matters. Naruto wanted to be strong and look where he is now. It's because he never gives up no matter how hard life is." Kakashi looked disappointed a bit now "You should learn from him Sakura or you will never bring Sasuke back"

Sakura gasped and her eyes went considerably wide. Her Sensei and what he said rang true. If she wanted to bring Sasuke-kun back then she needed to become stronger.

"Alright you have one month until Tsunade-Sama's test let's begin" Sakura nodded "Hai Sensei"

Kakashi nodded and looked ready to begin.

"Good I will now take you seriously"

Teuchi and Ayame's home

Naruto and Ayame both sat on the couch as the waitress snuggled closely to Naruto who looked absolutely fine with it.

They ate some breakfast and decided to just sit on the couch and enjoy the morning.

Naruto grabbed hold of a trophy that said that Ayame won 1st place in the national swimming contest.

"Hey Ayame I wonder. You were popular at school with good grades right" Ayame as she snuggled close to him answered "yeah people liked me and I liked it as well"

Naruto nodded as he knew how popular she was in high school and how her father kept telling him to beat up guys that flirted with her.

"I bet you did" the Uzumaki said with a hint of sternness. Ayame noticed the tone and looked at him. She was smirking "Oh. Was Naruto-kun jealous of the attention I got from other guys"

Naruto's eyes narrowed for a bit making Ayame smile widely but then he chuckled.

"Well no I wasn't but it did brought a lot of hassle though" Ayame now got off him and crossed her arms "I seem to remember you threatening a lot of guys" Naruto's eyes went wide "I didn't threaten them it was more like a favour"

Ayame frowned "I also seem to remember you having a lot of attention from the girls in my class"

Naruto waved his hands forward "I wasn't. That was more like me introducing to them as your friend"

Ayame huffed and turned her head away making Naruto chuckle.

"Anyway Ayame why do you work in the ramen stand and not have a good job or go back to school" Naruto now looked serious but was also worried

Ayame noticed he was worried and answered "I want to help my dad for a while" Naruto nodded but then put his hand on her lap "I know but your dad doesn't want to hold you back"

Ayame frowned "I'm his daughter and it's my right to help him. Why doesn't he get that" Ayame remembered that her dad always told her to have a future and leave things to him. Its something they always argued about.

Naruto chuckled "It's a male thing Ayame you won't understand" Ayame's eyes narrowed "is that so well I know you Naruto-kun. I seem to remember you hate to lose even in the simplest arguments"

Naruto rolled his eyes "Ah so it's back to me now, is it. We were talking about you just now"

"Well we are talking about you now Naruto" Ayame looked irritated which Naruto noticed making him chuckle.

Ayame blinked as to what he found funny. The Uzumaki answered her as his hand now caressed her lap softly making her blush a bit.

"I like it when you're angry. It's so easy to get you all worked up" Naruto smiled making his friend blush all red

She then became angry once again and suddenly hit his arm "OW! What was that for!" Naruto nursed his arm making Ayame smirk victoriously "that's what happens when you get a woman angry. Especially when it's me"

Naruto nursed his arm and just looked at her with a stunned expression. The waitress found his expression cute and just giggled

Naruto frowned "so you found that funny huh!" Ayame carried on giggling "so...sorry Naruto-kun it's just your face" she then laughed making Naruto pout and tell her to stop laughing.

She carried on laughing when Naruto smirked she noticed and stopped. His expression made her shiver a bit.

"You may laugh now but it will be I who will have the last laugh" Naruto smile went wider when suddenly Ayame hit his arm again getting another reaction from the Uzumaki.

"Ayame!" Ayame smiled looking all smug "well for now let me be the one to laugh" Naruto just looked taken aback but then shook his head "okay Ayame-chan you win"

Ayame smiled looking all victorious when Naruto spoke seriously "Ayame I just want you to be happy. You know that right" Ayame's face softened and she nodded "I know Naruto but for now I want to help my dad"

Naruto nodded and noticed his friend become sad and then brought his hands out "come here"

Ayame noticed his gesture of comfort and smiled thus she went back to snuggle close to Naruto.

The two enjoyed the comfort when Naruto spoke "You can stay there as long as you like. I just want you to know that I know a friend who works for a famous company. So when you are ready I will introduce you" Ayame nodded as she knew that Naruto had lots of contacts.

"Okay Naruto-kun but that won't be for a long time" Naruto nodded and caressed her long hair making Ayame blush and close her eyes.

"Okay Ayame it's your choice"

.......................

And cut!!

Now the chapter is finally over xd

Till the next time stay happy and safe!!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

348K 5.4K 26
A new era has just begun, a peaceful life has finally been achieved. Whereas a confession is still unresolved. There may be jealousy running through...
45.3K 1.9K 15
Naruto is dreaming about Sasuke. Is this a chance to make peace with his old friend before the end or something else entirely? (COMPLETED)
40.2K 1.3K 25
Naruto Uzumaki is the hot new singer in town. You hate him at first but a shocking secret will reveal your true feelings. "A long time ago, I moved c...
368K 13.2K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...