All I Need

By jaydawayda__

get into it๐Ÿ’• More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
37
38
39
40

36

1K 33 1
By jaydawayda__

Aries:cookiee💗

" hey YouTube, im going to be pranking my baby zaddy." I smiled looking at my phone. " like my water broke."

" today i made 40 weeks so my baby boy can come at anytime now and i can't fucking wait! Being big just ain't it for me." I frowned.

" i love big girls tho, yall are beautiful ass fuck. i can't lie i love y'all chubby face like omggg- okay lemme shut up." I laughed.

" anyways let me set y'all up and hide y'all right quick." I said placing my phone on a shelf that was in our bathroom.

see how i said our? Yep my man moved in.

I hid it well. " okay he won't see y'all, so i got a water bottle ima pour it on my tights." I said then i did just that.

after i made it look real i put the water bottle under the sink.

" PAPA!!!! OWWW!" I yelled holding my belly acting like it was hurting. " you better not start kicking me either." I warned sayvon.

" What's wrong mama?" He asked coming in fast as hell. " damn yo water broke?" He asked grabbing me.

" i can't move!" I lied making tears come down my face.

" you gotta move girl." He said trying to get me to move again causing me to sit on the floor all dramatic.

" i can pick you up or that'll hurt?"

" it's gone hurt- OWWW!" I yelled mugging. " he coming now! I feel it." I said feeling my coochie through my tights.

" what? come on mama you can't have this baby on the floor." He said trying to pick me up again.

" boy move the fuck out the way! He coming now!" I said wanting to laugh so bad cause of the face he made.

" im finna call yo doctor." He said finna go get his phone but i stopped him.

" so you just gone leave me in here in pain? SHITTT!" I yelled causing him to come back over to me.

" mama, do me a favor and grow some balls and get up. i said I'll carry you." He told me and i tried my hardest not to laugh but i busted out laughing anyway.

" bruh bae, this shit hurttt!" I cried trying to cover up the fact that i just laughed.

" man we not having my son on no bathroom floor." He shook his head.

" oh yes we is, take my pants off for me." I said holding my stomach then i started feeling him kick. he gone be on punishment when he come out. he don't listen.

" what? You wanna have my son on this floor dawg?" He asked me.

" no but- Ain gotta explain nothing take my damn pants off!" I yelled fake crying.

he started taking them off with his slow ass, i wonder how he graduated. Just kidding I know my man smart as hell.

" I don't feel his head." He said touching my coochie and i bust out laughing again.

" it's a prank papa." I laughed and he helped me up before walking out the bathroom.

" im so weakkk." I laughed grabbing my phone following out where sincere went.

" get out my face." He mugged me.

" it's cool when they do, it's a problem when i do it! Fuck em." I laughed ending the video that i was never gonna post on youtube.

" im finna send this the to gc." I said doing just that. " damn i gotta take another shower." I added noticing sincere still not saying nothing.

" papa you really mad?" I asked sitting on his lap with water on me and all.

" get off me girl, you wet ass hell." He said causing me to smirk at him and we started laughing. he couldn't stay mad at me for 10 minutes.

.
" his room so cuteee." niya said as i showed her, Liyah, dymond, and Tink the room.

" thank you, dymond did a lot to it too." I said looking all around.

" yep, i ain't finna play when it comes to saysay." She said causing me to chuckle.

" i love the colors, i wish i had help like this when i had the girls." Tink said causing dymond to snap her neck at her.

" you could've had it if you wasn't being weird." Dymond said mugging her making me sigh. i didn't wanna hear them argue.

" you right, it was postpartum depression tho." Tink said looking around the room. " wouldn't wish it on nobody." She added.

" you keep blaming it on that when you was low key like that before. yeah it made it worse but you always had that same attitude be fucking foreal." Dymond snapped.

" you ain't said a lie, but i also was going through stuff with my mom and step dad which made my attitude even worse. How you expect me to act when my mama choose her boyfriend over me? How do you want me to act when he slapped me?" Tink asked her.

" I expect you to act like a real women and not put your issues on other people! Aries went through worser shit then all of us and do you see her being a bitch!? no! Stop blaming it on everything and everybody else and take accountability for once!" dymond told her.

" im done talking, why you even talking to me anyways you said you didn't fuck with me so keep it like at that." Tink mugged her.

" you just mad i proved you wrong, i don't care cause at the end of the day ima be a real bitch not a fake one." dymond said as we all walked to the living room.

" anyways sincere birthday coming up and i wanna do a big party for him which probably won't happen cause the baby most likely is going to be here." I frowned.

" you'll make some work, it's not that hard to please him anyways." Niya said and i nodded.

" so how y'all been? Mentally?" I asked cause i always wanted to make sure my girls was good.

" i been good, sometimes i feel alone but hey it's nothing that can fix that." Niya spoke.

" true." I agreed.

" i have good days and bad days. it's all about granny tho. i wish shit was different cause before she passed she told me she wanted to live but- i don't wanna talk about it nomo." Dymond said as she put her face into her hands.

" yeah, let's not talk about it cause i don't wanna start crying." I said rubbing her back. " but at the same time let it all out. this the time for that." I added.

" I'll go, im not so good. you know that goofy friend that's always happy but behind doors they really hurting? That's me." Liyah spoke.

" i love my foster family but i just wish i had my own, i wish I could be like regular families you know? and i know that's something that'll never happen for me." She said wiping her tears.

" i understand but we are your family! you don't have to be blood to be family stink. god do everything for a reason so don't look at the bad!" I told her.

" you right."

" i feel okay, i guess. having twins was very easy for me cause Kody mama keep them alot. she love them like she can't stay away from them and that's a blessing for me. but i also wish that things were different." Tink said.

" like i wish that it was my mama that's always willing to keep my babies, i wish she could be here for me as well but of course it's not gonna go my way. I feel like i have bad luck on me or something." She added.

" Tink you gotta stop being so mean, let that hurt go and let god. forgive! even if you don't want to just do it for you and everything will turn out right i promise, it happened to me!" I told her.

" remember i told you about my story in foster care?" I asked her and she nodded. " I couldn't stand my foster sister i held a grudge on her for so long but i let it go! i let all that shit go even when i almost got raped i forgave everybody! i forgave my mama for leaving me!" I spoke.

" it's okay to forgive stink, that's your best bet if you wanna be happy. god got you." I told her and we all was in this bitch crying.

.
" what that boy said cookie?" Bands asked me as we all sat in my daddy living room. we came over here just cause we was bored.

" fuck with me don't fuck without meee!" We both said at the same time then we started laughing.

" that's the only part you know huh cookie?" Khalil asked me as they laughed.

" haha no, i know the whole song. don't play with me." I laughed.

" yeah don't fuck with her cause we been onnat kingsinn." Bands said causing me to dap him up cause don't play with my man.

( it's really real Boston richey but we gone act like it's sinn. Lmaoooo)

" period, let's rap the whole song to this goofy. we ain't gotta rap future part tho." I told bands and he nodded.

" start from the beginning?" He asked me and i just looked at him like he was dumb cause i did say the whole song.

" yes dummy." I said causing dymond to start laughing.

" two of my chains ten hundred thousand, one of my rings cost a house! Few of my bitches can't live without em! Trench gang slime em out!" we rapped.

" bubba chain a hunnid thousand, ran it up in public housing, niggas pussy Ronda rousey! Fuck with me don't fuck with out me!" we made sure he felt the last part.

" what he sayyy? Hula hoop ass nigga got slimed out for trying to go around me!" We rapped as dymond recorded.

" y'all shut the fuck up!" Daddy yelled causing us to bust out laughing.

" he hating badddd." I laughed looking at sincere who was already staring at me. " whattt?" I asked as everybody else went into their own conversation.

" you so fine." He said leaning back on the couch. " you hungry?" He asked.

" no, you hungry?" I asked him grabbing the remote playing his song. since daddy hating ass had so much to say about us rapping it.

" lil bit." He spoke raspy closing his eyes.

" what you want to eat papa?" I asked him getting ready to text domo since he was on the way over here.

" pizza." He said and i nodded telling domo to bring his favorite kind of pizza and more for the rest of the us.

" why you always calling that nigga daddy in front of us?" woody asked me causing them to start laughing cause i call him papa.

" shut up." I mugged him while sincere pulled me on him rubbing my stomach. " you sleepy?" I asked cause his eyes were still close.

" nahh." He lied.

" why you lying?" I asked grabbing my phone seeing domo texted back saying that he'll get the pizza's.

I texted back saying i love you and to stay safe. hopefully he had Sean with him cause i miss my nephew.

" how you gone tell me?" He asked looking at me and i just mugged him. " stop looking at me like that." He kissed me.

" nigga shut up, when you gone get a girlfriend?" woody asked bands causing us to laugh.

" not to much on my bestie." I told them.

" exactly, and why you talking im fucking with somebody so mind yo bidness." Bands told him.

" bout time, tired of you telling me to put you on some like i got hoes! Im faithful." woody proudly said.

" and that's on a bald head hoe." Dymond said kissing him causing bands to fake gag.

" don't play, cause I'll make you lay." Dymond added making me start laughing.

" bestfriend you find that shit funny?!" Bands asked me.

" no, she ain't gone fuck with you." I told him.

" bestfriend you taking this Nigga side?" Dymond asked me causing me to laugh.

" no, he ain't gone fuck with you either." I said making them all laugh. i sound bout dumb ass hell but hey them my dawgs.

" mama, where the pizza?" sincere asked me.

" you is never that fucking hungry. domo should be on the way with it tho." I said looking at him.

" i am that hungry." He said mugging me.

" mug me again watch i slap you." I said watching him continue to mug me and i slapped him softly.

" you lucky i can't beat yo fat ass." He said causing me to frown. " no i mean like that ass fat, don't cry." He look serious causing me to laugh.

" damn you really hate when i cry huh?" I asked causing him to nod.

" im sorry, yo son did this to me. i miss when i was a hardbody. now i will cry if somebody look at me wrong. back then when a bitch looked at me wrong i beat that bitch up except the times when i got beat up." I said causing them to laugh.

" i ain't never seen you get beat up before, how many times you got beat up?" Khalil asked me.

" i don't know probably like 3 or 4 times. That was back then tho Ali my uncle can't nobody fuck with me." I said.

" girl please, Chrisean rock will beat yo ass." Khalil said making us laugh.

" why you playing she probably will." I laughed.

" we gone jump that bitch, matter fact that's a nigga we can just shoot that mf." Dymond said causing me to nod agreeing.

the front door open revealing Draco, domo, and my sweet face sean.

" seannn come here baby." I leaned up off sincere as he came to me and i pulled him into a hug.

" hey big boy, i miss you." I smiled at him while the rest of them got up to go fix them a plate of pizza. just fat ass fuck.

let me stfu cause if they call me fat ima cry.

" hey tt, i miss you too." He said holding on to his ipad. " look at my game." He said showing me a game on the ipad.

" ouu that's cool, how many times you won?" I asked him cause he was just so smart. i loved that for himm.

" I don't know 100?" He said and I smiled at him.

" that's good baby, go say hey to poppop." I said using the name he called daddy.

" okay, ima stay up there." He said and i nodded as sincere sat down giving me a plate of pizza.

" i told you i wasn't hungry papa." I told him grabbing the plate anyway.

" why you grab the plate then?" He asked and I stayed quiet. " exactly, eat mama." He said and i did just that.

__________________________________________
Voteee!
Excuse any mistakesss

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 2.6K 80
If you just focus on the smallest details you'll never get the picture right.
141K 4.3K 26
Read to find out this my first book .. idk how to do this
814K 21.5K 60
"๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ญ ๐ ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐ฆ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง" (Part 1)