KALEM MYERS

By KENTRELLMYBD

"They're both so fucking crazy" More

One
two
Three
Four
Five
SIX
SEVEN
NINE
TEN
Eleven

EIGHT

4.9K 160 32
By KENTRELLMYBD

SELAH AMIR WILLIAMS🤍
(19) South Carolina

Kalem Myers

"I'm coming"I yelled jogging down the stairs. The knocking stopped once I got too the peep hole.

"Selah open the door bro"Kalem yelled knocking again. "Mmtch"i sucked my teeth unlocking the top and bottom lock.

" you waisted your time coming here"i mugged him. "Stfu"he bucked at me making me smack his ass.

"On my sister grave if you put yo hands on me again I'm drop kicking you"he pushed passed me too my room making me roll my eyes and follow behind.

"You was laying with my hoodie"he smiled looking at his hoodie on my bed.

"Yeah"I nodded and threw his hoodie at him. "Can we watch a movie"kalem asked holding his arms in the air for me too climb in.

I laid face first on his long body. His hands gradually fell to my ass.

"You gone make me go to sleep boy"I attempted to lift off him. He clung to my body more.

"Let's cook and then sleep"i whispered in his ear. "Stop"he wiggled around. "Why"i asked placing kisses on his shoulder all the way up too his ear.

"Mama we not gone make it downstairs"he groaned flipping us over. "Nahh I'm jsp come on"I kissed his cheek and stood from under his body.

" Play too much"he smacked his lips sliding his green crocs on his feet and following me downstairs.

"Yo sister gone?"he asked slapping my ass. "Yeah"i nodded rubbing the spot he smacked.

"Girl doin allat extra shit I ain't even hit it that hard"he attempted to roll his eyes making me bust out laughing.

-¥-

"Boy your so picky"i laughed watching Kay spit out mashed potatoes.

"I have a sensory issue"he shrugged. "Huh?"

"Tell me bout it"i crisscross my legs under me while finishing my food.

"Uhh it's like unidentifiable information like senses"

"So for me it's noise, textures, smells"he played around with the only thing left on his plate.

"Ohhh that kinda makes more sense about you now"i smiled taking bout our plates and placing them in the sink.

"Yeah ig"he pulled his hoodie over his head. "Come on im sleepy"i pulled his arms making him stand up.

I stood infront of him holding my arms up. "Big ass baby"he sighed grabbing my inner thighs and lifting me up.

"Kiss"i asked while he carried us up stairs. He leaned in and pecked my lips.

"Another one"i said smiling. "Ion like that lip gloss stuff"he mumbled.

I wiped the lip oil off and pecked his lips three times.

"Better?"I asked climbing down from his tall figure.

"Yeah, mama come on"he grabbed me throwing me on top so he could pull the covers over us.

"I like you a lot"he whispered running his fingers up and down my back.

"Huh?"I answered shocked and confused.

I knew kalem liked me but I never thought I'd hear him admit it.

"I like you a lot too"i smiled snuggling my face deeper into his neck.

"If something goes wrong promise you'll hear me out?"he says and stops rubbing my back when I don't respond.

Selah felt worried like kalem knew something would eventually happen too him which made Selah sad because she became attached to him.

"Wdym? You got into something?"I asked worriedly and sat up to straddle his lap.

"No, just promise ion have many people selah"he frowned holding his eye contact. I frowned seeing how sensitive kalem got.

"Yes I promise I gotchu Kalem myers"I smiled kissing all on his pretty face.

Ion care what anybody gotta say he so sexy.

"Go to sleep"he smiled smacking my ass. "Igh damn"i frowned rubbing the spot.

-¥-

The two woke up too commotion going on not afar from where they laid up at.

"Kay....Kay"Selah shook him making him groan and roll over.

"You hear that?"she asked rubbing her eyes. "Now I do yeah, yo pops hear or sum"he asked standing up and stretching.

Selah shrugged not being able to make out the voices.

"Hol up"Selah stood up also glancing out her window too see her fathers car.

"Fuck"Selah cursed knowing whatever mood her father was in he would become even mader at the fact that Selah had a nigga over.

"Looks like I gotta go"kalem chuckled watching Selah panick.

"Bro he finna flip"Selah side throwing Kalems hoodie back over her cropped black tank top and shorts.

The two made their way downstairs too see Brittany and her father screaming at each other.

Selah didn't like Brittany or consider her as a mother figure but once she seen and heard the things her father was calling her kinda made her feel bad.

"Dad?!?"Selah yelled when he picked up their family photo and threw it right at her feet.

The only real picture they had of Selah and Selena's birth mother.

"FUCK THAT BITCH"Brittany yelled watching the frame shader.

"Wtf you just say"Selah asked calmly ready to throw hands over her mother.

He looked up angry and seen kalem behind Selah with his head in his phone.

"What nigga you brought into my house!?!"he screamed creeping his way into Selah face making Kalem perc up and moved Selah out the way before basically squaring up with her father.

"What you want fades?"her dad asked making kalem throw his phone on the couch un fazed.

"Get this bitch ass nigga out my house before I beat his ass"Her father yelled making kalem swing and catch 'em in his jaw.

Her father bent down before trying too tackle kalem from the bottom.

Kalem used his legs too make her fathers balance un steady before throwing 2 punches in his face.

"Hell Nawl"Selah jumped in kicking her 'step mothers head in as she tried tasing Kalem.

"Fat ass white bitch"Selah swung dragging her 'step mother' too the ground before stomping on her.

"Dirty ass hoe"she kicked her one last time before reaching and trynna grab kalems arms.

"Baby come on he's done, Stop"she pulled him.

"Got me and mines fucked up"kalem snatched away from Selah seeing her drop and couple tears.

"Pack yo shit and leave"Selah father spit out blood and yelled.

"I'm grown asf I got my bag"Selah shrugged trynna make herself feel better. She definitely had the money and mentality.

"You just beat my wifes ass and let dis nigga put his hands on me"Her father hissed.

"She disrespected my mother"Selah shrugged.

"And ass for MY nigga I'm grown you begged me not too move out"she shrugged wiping her face.

But she nodded wiping her face before grabbing kalems hand and dragging him upstairs too her bedrooms

"Anything I pay for stays here!!!"

Whoops🤭

How y'all feel?

Y'all some funny ass folks I ain't even gone lie😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
15.8K 561 26
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
72.9K 2.5K 71
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
89.2K 260 25
here are some of my horny thoughts as a trans man with a pussy. snap if you wanna sext ;)