๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ญ [ ๐Œ๐‡๐€ ๐•๐š๏ฟฝ...

By Kunoism

๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ญ [ ๐Œ๐‡๐€ ๐•๐š๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ. ] "Everyone worked so hard to get to the top! But, here you are doing... More

๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐’๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž
็ฌฌ2็ซ : Entertainment
็ฌฌ3็ซ : Meet The Dad
็ฌฌ4็ซ : Already At The Top
็ฌฌ5็ซ : First Day
็ฌฌ6็ซ : Jealousy
็ฌฌ7็ซ : Attention
็ฌฌ8็ซ : Weird Feelings
็ฌฌ9็ซ : Cheating
็ฌฌ10็ซ : Dinner
็ฌฌ11็ซ : First To Fall
็ฌฌ12็ซ : Cafeteria Incident
็ฌฌ13็ซ : Out Of Character
็ฌฌ14็ซ : Anger
็ฌฌ15็ซ : Wrath
็ฌฌ16็ซ : Aftermath
็ฌฌ17็ซ : Answer
็ฌฌ18็ซ : Kiri's Prelude (+) Shoto's Worry
็ฌฌ19็ซ : What was that?
็ฌฌ20็ซ : Comfort me.
็ฌฌ21็ซ : "What is your dream?"
็ฌฌ22็ซ : Seclusion With Someone
็ฌฌ23็ซ : Train Incident
็ฌฌ24็ซ : Little Interaction
็ฌฌ25็ซ : Sports Festival
็ฌฌ26็ซ : 10 Million
็ฌฌ27็ซ : Withdraw! Gojo's Here!
็ฌฌ28็ซ : Cold
็ฌฌ29็ซ : The Strongest
๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐๐€๐’๐“
็ฌฌ30็ซ : Real Trouble
็ฌฌ31็ซ : Weakness
็ฌฌ32็ซ : God's Child
็ฌฌ33็ซ : News
็ฌฌ34็ซ : Being Human

็ฌฌ1็ซ : The boring kid

20.4K 736 733
By Kunoism

"(Y/n)-chan, meet Shoto-Kun," Your father said as he gently pats your head. You look up ahead to see a boy with multi-colored hair, red and white.

He was hiding behind his mother's legs as he tries his best to avoid contact.

Looking back at your father, he smiled at you, "Go on, greet him," He insisted with a smile.

You looked back to the small boy in front of you, pointing your fingers at him, you spoke, "Not if he greets me first," You said.

Your father laughed nervously at your behavior. He looked back at the multi-hair kid's parents and apologetically smiled at them, "I'm so sorry about her attitude, she just doesn't like it when she does the first move," He said as he bowed in front of them.

"That's fine," A gruff voice said, it must be the boy's father, and he just seemed to enter the room. 

The white-haired girl felt the atmosphere tense. She pretended to not acknowledge the presence and spoke once again.

"Is there a villain?" You asked.

Your father looked at you confused and stare directly at you, "What do you mean, (Y/n)?" He asked.

"The sudden change in the atmosphere, it's heavy and dark. I only feel it when there's a villain around," You paused as you turn your head towards the man that just walked inside the room, "So, is that a villain?" She said as she pointed at the man.

Your father laughed nervously and grabbed your arm to make you stop pointing at the tall man, "I'm so sorry Endeavor-san, she isn't usually like this!" He said nervously as you turn your head to see him sheepishly scratching the back of his head.

"As expected from a Gojo. At this age, she already has a sharp sense, even if she is blindfolded," Endeavor said as he looked down at the small white-haired child.

"O-Of course, haha!" Your father stuttered.

"Woman, guide Shoto and the girl somewhere. Me and (F/n) have something to discuss," He ordered to his wife.

The white-haired woman nodded quietly as she gently grabbed her son's hand and offer the other to the little Gojo.

"I can walk by myself," The little girl said.

"Come on, now, (Y/n), don't be so impolite," Your father said with a smile.

The girl looked up to see the woman staring at her with a blank look. If she doesn't look frail, you would've liked her immediately. Not wanting to disobey your kind father and humiliate him even more, you took the woman's hand.

As the three of you walked out of the said room, Endeavor, the No.2 Hero of this decade made his flames(on his body)disappear as he stare at your father with his harsh gaze.

"Gojo... right?" He asked.

"Just the kid." Your father replied in the same tone.

This somehow caught Endeavor off guard.

[♾]

"Aren't you a bit quiet?" The white-haired girl asked.

The boy multi-colored hair boy was sitting right in front of her, heads down as he stares at his lap. The girl sighs as she stares at this supposed new friend of hers with a bored expression.

"Mrs. Todoroki, why is your son boring?" The young Gojo said.

The mother looked back at her while preparing their snacks, "...He's a little shy, (Y/n)-Chan. Why don't you give him some time to warm up to you?" She asked politely as she gripped the handle of the kettle pot.

"I don't have that kind of patience," She mumbled as she looked back at the boy. Pointing her index finger at him, she spoke, "You're boring! Change that!" She announced.

Her loud voice made the boy flinch as he gripped his kaki shorts.

"Here's your snacks... I hope you like chocolate chip cookies," The mother said as she gently placed down the plate full of cookies. She also prepared hot milk/chocolate for the two of you.

Getting up, she bowed, "I'll leave the two of you for now, (Y/n)-chan, please treat Shoto kindly. Thank you," She said.

The girl looked at her with a bored expression, but still, nodded at her words.

Shoto's mother left the room.

"Your silence is going to be the death of me," (Y/n) said as she leaned towards the table to get some cookies.

Shoto looked back at her, "Where are you learning these words?" He quietly asked.

The girl kept biting on her cookies, and with her mouth full, she spoke, "From my real dad," She said.

Shoto seemed baffled and surprised by her reply, but deciding not to ask any more questions. She looks like the type of kid who acts mature but is really childish.

She even talks to the adults as if she's the same as them.

But for some reason, her carefree attitude somehow brought comfort and safety to Shoto's heart.

He should feel envy, but he didn't.

Because he knows deep down that (Y/n) herself might be the same as him.

"Can you make a snowman with your quirk?" The girl asked as she grabbed her cup of hot chocolate and drank it.

"Snow...man? What's that?" Shoto asked.

The girl seemed to choke on her chocolate drink as she immediately wiped her mouth, mouth open agape to indicate that she was looking at him in disbelief.

"You... don't know what a snowman is?!" The girl said as she stood up from her seat, rushing towards the boy's side and shaking him.

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT A SNOWMAN IS?!" She shouted.

The boy shakily replies with a simple "no", and "please, stop".

The girl stood up as she sigh, placing her hands on her hips, she smiled at the boring kid.

"Then, let me show you what a snowman is! BUT FIRST! We need snow," She said.

"I'm not allowed to use my quirk unless it's training," Shoto said as he looked at the girl with a worried expression.

"You're dad is strict, huh? DON'T WORRY! He won't know it, I WON'T TELL. Now, make it snow!" She excitedly said, almost jumping in the process.

"I-I can't..." Shoto mumbled as he looked away from (Y/n).

The girl's smile disappear as she raised her brow at the boy, "Why not? Worried that your father will get angry at you?" She asked.

"No... I'm not allowed to..."

"Have fun? Well, that explains a lot." The girl said, shifting her excited tone to an annoyed and irritated one.

She walked away from the boy and took a seat right in front of him again, "And here I thought I'm going to change my mind about you being boring," She mumbled as she grabbed another cookie from the plate.

Shoto did nothing but shamelessly look down at his lap, a habit that he unconsciously do whenever he feels embarrassed or anxious.

[♾]

Years passed and it was a rocky rollercoaster for the prodigy from two families.

The girl flipped her semi-short hair as she pushed back her black circle glasses, putting a hand on her hips, she smiles, "Ohayo, Shoto-Kun!" She enthusiastically greeted the boy who always held a boring expression.

Shoto didn't reply to her words and just walked by past her.

"Cold... just like your right side~" She sang as she followed the young Todoroki toward their school.

Gojo (Y/n). You always wear something to cover your eyes.

Todoroki Shoto. Your childhood friend, not sure if he even considers you as one because of many incidents that happened between the two of you.

You and Shoto go to the same middle school. Even if he treats you as a wind, you still know how to get on his nerves.

It's not like he could strike you down. He can attack all he wants, he wouldn't even be able to land a hit on you.

"So... Shoto, what did you do this weekend?" You asked as you tilt your head to the side as smile at him.

The multi-color-haired boy didn't reply to your words.

"I and my biological dad went to Las Vegas, and guess what happened?!" She excitedly asked as she shakes Shoto's shoulder.

The boy didn't reply once again.

"I got my first US dollar! Heh! BUT-! GUESS HOW MUCH I GOT!" She shouted.

"... Shut up," Shoto finally said something.

"Bro, that's not even close," You said as you looked at him confused, but immediately smiling as you rest your arms on his shoulder, "It's 140$. Heh," You said.

"I didn't ask," Shoto said as he removes your arm from his shoulder.

"And I don't give a damn," You said with a smug smirk.

The boy quietly rolled his eyes as he walked away. But he knew that you were just going to follow him anyway.

"Oi, Shoto," You called out.

Shoto stopped walking in his tracks when he heard your serious tone. Looking back, he saw you tilt down your black glasses, your bright blue diamond eyes stared right at him.

"I got recommended in UA." You said, still with a smug smirk.

You immediately push back your glasses to where it fully covers your eyes. Chuckling, you suddenly appeared right next to Shoto and pat his shoulder.

"I hope you can surpass me in that school. Good luck, Shoto-Kun~!"

Shoto's jaw clenched, and his hands balled into a fist. He felt anger and annoyance, his breath hitched for a second as he tries to compose himself.

He felt your hand move away from his shoulder as you walked away.

The multi-color-haired boy looked back at you.

"Come on, Come on! Class is about to start!" You said as you move your hands to him to follow you.

"I hate you, Gojo (Y/n)."

Todoroki Shoto whispers to himself.

.

╭─────╮

𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 (𝘠/𝘯) 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘶𝘯𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘶𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦.

(𝘠/𝘯) 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭.

𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘰, 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 (𝘠/𝘯) 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘮.

╰─────╯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 6.7K 38
(currently being edited) y/n, she was one of the strongest in her class, but that didn't mean she was the happiest. Even though she was only 16, it f...
245K 7K 29
Gojo Y/N who was born as a part of the powerful gojo clan inherited the sacred clan quirk along with her brother Gojo Satoru. A quirk that has the p...
33.5K 1K 8
โAgain we're crying but trying, to prove we can overcome it! I know that we'll rise above it, each and every time. I'll reach for your hand, yeah, my...
317K 12.4K 74
Bakugo and Midoriya had one complicated relationship. It was filled with secrets, secrets and more secrets. Will they finally get passed the childhoo...