My Hannie | Chansung [ON HOLD]

By AiStay88

"I want you. I want us." *** SLOW UPDATES. *** This is just fanfiction and the picture not belong to me. So... More

🍯1
🍯2
🍯3
🍯4
🍯5
🍯6
🍯8
🍯9
🍯10
🍯11
🍯12
🍯13

🍯7

891 49 7
By AiStay88

Jisung smiled listening to Seungmin and Jeongin complaining about the choreography. Although they complained but both made it! Jisung has no doubt that this group will win the night of the music festival. Chan wiped away the sweat before approaching Jisung who looked at the laptop with a lovely smile. He seated himself next to the little boy who began to notice his presence.

"Hey.."

"Hello, hyung."Jisung answered and took his drink and gave it to the older.

"Thank you. What are you doing?"

"Just trying to finish my assignment."

"Need any help with that?"

Jisung's eyes lit up as he listened to the offer. He nodded. Chan smiled and pushed the hair covering the younger's eyes.

"You're such a cutie, you know."

Jisung blushed.He noticed how he felt more comfortable with the older. Chan has the same vibes as Hyunjin, Sanha and Bomin. For this reason, he has no objection if the older still approached him.

The only difference is that his heart can't stay calm when he's with Chan. That kind of thing never happened if he was with his three hyungs.

"I'm not a cutie, you are."

"I'm not cute but hot and handsome," answered Chan with a wink.

"Stop it, hyung and please help me with my assignment."

Hyunjin and Sanha grinned at Jisung's red cheeks and ears. They were clearly able to hear what they were talking about. It's not the first time Chan has flirted with their 'baby'.

"Our baby grows up so fast," Sanha murmured.

"I know, right? But he's always our baby, even if one day he's dating Chan-hyung."

"Of course! If Chan-hyung hurts him.."

"He didn't dare,"Hyunjin's cut. He has high expectations for the older. If Chan hurts Jisung, he will ensure that Chan's family does not live in peace. He loves Jisung a lot, so he will do everything for the younger ones.

*****

Jisung, Bomin and Sanha had a dinner with Hwang's family. Mr. and Mrs. Hwang missed three of them especially, Jisung. Every time Hyunjin came back, they would ask about the youngest. Like Hyunjin, they also love Jisung.

When Hyunjin, Bomin and Sanha were chatting with Mr.Hwang, Mrs. Hwang pulled Jisung's arm. Jisung just followed his mom's footsteps into the kitchen.

"Bang Chan,huh?"teased Mrs.Hwang making Jisung blush. Hyunjin definitely told them about Chan.

"I am familiar with their family. His parents would love you,"Mrs.Hwang continued, and took cheesecake and tiramisu.

Jisung got to the plate before he cut the cheesecake. He sat on the countertop stool. Mrs. Hwang was seated by his side. She likes Jisung enjoying his favorite dessert.

"We're just friends, mom."

"Sure."

Mrs.Hwang dropped that topic because she wanted to know about Jisung's study. Jisung told her about his class and activities. In the meantime, Mrs Hwang remembered Jisung's parents. She wants Jisung as her son-in-law, but unfortunately her son is completely straight. She's fine with Hyunjin being gay.  So is her husband.

"No way! Jisung will sleep with me!"

Bomin's voice was overheard before Hyunjin shouted.

"This is my home, so he's gonna sleep with me!"

"Ew, it's gay!" Sanha intervened.

Jisung and Hwang laughed as they listened to the conversation before all three of them appeared. Behind them was Mr.Hwang shaking his head because of the way they behaved. Hyunjin starts asking Jisung to pick between himself, Sanha and Bomin.

"Like the old days.We sleep together in the second living room,"answered Jisung. He didn't know why they wanted to have separate bedrooms tonight.

"Perhaps we could invite Chan-hyung and his friends,suggested Hyunjin before taking a look at Jisung already frowning.

It's a great idea, son. Call him. Make sure you invite his friends too."

"Mom.."Jisung glared at his mom but the woman responded with a playful wink before leaving.

Hyunjin kept looking for Chan's name while listening to Sanha and Bomin teasing their baby. Jisung almost threw a spoon at his hyungs but stopped when Hyunjin gave him his phone.

"What?" he wondered.

"Chan-hyung has something to say to you."

As usual, his three hyungs started to hover around him with playful smirks.

"Hello Channie-hyung.."

"Hello, Hannie.."

Jisung turned red. Hyunjin and Bomin poked his cheek making him glare at both of them. Sanha pulled out his phone to get a photo of his best friends. The candid shot is the best.

"Hyunjin invited me..you know, something like a sleepover.."

"I know."

"Are you okay with that?"

"This is not my house..ouch! Hyungie!"Jisung rubbed his back head.

Sanha pushes Hyunjin who's smacked the younger's head. Bomin laughed when Sanha started to nagged to his best friend. Hyunjin just rolled his eyes.

"Hannie? What happened?"asked Chan.

"Hyunie-hyung smacked my back head. Hannie's hurt.."Jisung pouting with cute manner made his three hyung's dumbstruck.

Since when does Jisung know how to whine to Chan?

"How dare he hurt my Hannie?"Chan pretends to be angry even if he could clearly hear the chaos down the line.

"I know right. Then, please, come here, Channie-hyung. Take revenge for me.." Jisung tried to hold his laughs when Hyunjin tried to strangle him.

Luckily, Sanha and Bomin hold the man's hand. He knows, Hyunjin's just trying to make a joke out of it. They always like this.

"Okay, baby. Wait for me, yeah?"

Before Jisung could reply, Hyunjin snatched his phone. Jisung whining. Hyunjin chatted with Chan for a while before ending the conversation.

"Chan or us?"All of a sudden asked Hyunjin.

"Huh?"

"Chan or us?"Sanha and Bomin crossed their arms.

"Myself?"replied Jisung with an innocent expression. How could he choose all of them? They mean a lot to him.

But if they ask who his favorite person is, without hesitation, he's going to pick Hyunjin. Hyunjin's have a special place in his heart. Maybe in the future Chan would be in the same place with Hyunjin but more in a romantic way.

"Good answer. So, that means you're going to sleep with Chan-hyung, huh?"teased Bomin. Hyunjin and Sanha started teasing the younger whose face looked red.

"W-what? N-no!"

"We're okay if you want to sleep with him. Remember that you have your own room in this home." It was easy for Hyunjin to give permission. Sanha and Bomin nodded in agreement.

"But remember to use protection,"Hyunjin added with a smirk.

"Hyungie!"

*****

❤️,
Kay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.1K 1.6K 20
🌼COMPLETED🌼 Han Jisung? No. His name is Hwang Jisung. *** Short chapter. Fast and simple plots. *** This is just fanfiction and the picture not...
84.3K 2.5K 24
I had a bully named lee felix he would only target me I dont know why but he helped me once and it made me fall in love "Why did you help me?? You co...
10.7K 262 41
In where an American actor/singer meets a group of 8 fanboys from Korea, who happen to be a K-pop boy group who are on their tour in America. This i...
1.3K 60 18
"How could I get roped into this? Is the universe messing with me or something????" Two friends, pulled apart, then pushed back together during a gam...