𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐌𝐞

By BarbieDollDreams

ob·ses·sion /əbˈseSHən/ 𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑛 the state of being obsessed with someone or something. A possessive/-obsessi... More

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠!
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖘
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐈'𝐦 𝐒𝐨 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

1.8K 92 153
By BarbieDollDreams

𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞, 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, & 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞. 𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲!

𝘓𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯: 𝘓𝘰𝘴 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦𝘴, 𝘊𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘢
-𝘒𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘋𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘰𝘯 -
𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦: 2:35pm
- 𝘋𝘢𝘵𝘦: 𝘖𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘣𝘦𝘳 16 2020 -

/ 𝙅𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙧 𝙋𝙤𝙫 /

A few minutes had went by and my mother finally arrived home. She knew something was up from the tears on my face and the officer sitting in our living room. I personally couldn't tell her what happened to the love of her life simply because I was still in shock myself.  While the officer explained everything to her I sat down in disbelief while Latrell held my head.

I was really grateful for him still continuing to be here for me at a time like this. I knew he didn't have the perfect words to say, but him just being there was everything I needed right now.

As I finally stopped staring down at the floor, I looked up to see the most devastating look I ever seen my mother make. Watching her be like this made my heart ache. She lost her son and now husband. That has the be one of the hardest pills any mother could take.

"My poor baby ... our anniversary wasn't too long ago. We had plans on traveling for Jamir's birthday and the Holidays. We even bought tickets" My mother cried, as I shook my head.

Her voice was so shaky that you could tell she just wanted to start screaming and burst into tears. I couldn't even blame her because I too wanted to just scream and ask God why? How could he take my father away from us? He didn't get to see me graduate or have kids. He won't be here to help dress me for prom. Won't be here for the holidays, won't be here for all of our talks. He's gone. Forever. And there's nothing I can do about that, but just sit here and accept it.

"I am so sorry for your lost, Ms. Davis. My prayers are with you and your family" The officer got up and headed towards the front door. "If you have any questions feel free to call or come down the police station" The officer said as he walked out the house.

The room was silent after the Police officer had left. So silent that we could hear the wind that was blowing from outside the house. I was speechless like everyone else was. I didn't know what to say other than just cry. That's all I could do. Was cry.

"I'm so sorry for your lost, Ms. Davis. I can't imagine what you're going through" Latrell said as she gave him a head nod.

"Thank you baby ... I really appreciate you being here for my son. But- umm, im going to be upstairs if you two need anything. Feel free to leave whenever, Latrell" My mother said standing up and walking towards the stairs.

"You're going to sleep? Can you even sleep at a time like this?" I asked her.

"Yeah" Her words were more shaky than before. I could tell she was going to go up in her room and cry herself to sleep. My mother always put on a act in front of me when times were rough and this time I wish she wouldn't do that. She just lost her husband, and the less thing she needs right now is to not hold in any emotions.

"But ma before you go to sleep you don't truly believe that he crashed into a lake? Something must have happened to him" I asked her as she stopped midway up the stairs.

She exhaled a depressing sigh and shook her head, "Jamir ..." Was all she could say.

"Here me out, ma! Maybe him and Daijon were arguing and Daijon made him drive into the lake" I said while shrugging my shoulders.

"Right because whatever Daijon did led himself into dying as well, huh?" She raised one of her eye brows at me while giving me a stare. I could tell she wanted me to stop what I was saying, but I couldn't. I felt it in my heart that something was wrong.

"Ma, you gotta have something in your heart telling you that this was a setup or something. You were his wife, you know him way better than I do! Do you truly believe he crashed into that lake?"

"JAMIR ENOUGH" She shouted from the top of her lungs, as my eyes widened.

I was shocked because my mother would hardly yell at me. Ever. She used to let my father do all the yelling for her.

"I said i'm going up in my room. I don't want to keep hearing your conspiracy theories about my husbands death. I love you Jamir, and I know this is a really hard time for us. We're going to be okay. Things won't be the same but things will be okay in the long run" She walked upstairs and headed to her room as I shook my head.

I could understand why she went off the way she did. Like i said before, she lost the love of her life. Me adding onto his death especially after it just happened wasn't good for her. If something really did happen to my dad, then it's something that I should go find out on my own. After all I can handle the truth.

"Do you want me to stay?" Latrell said as I finally snapped out of my thoughts.

"No, i'm going to need some time alone-" I mumbled.

"Are you sure? Cause I can sta-"

"Positive. I'm glad you stayed though," I said while opening the door for him, but saw Nevaeh, Mariah, and Jamal standing on my doorstep looking like they were about to knock. "What are y'all doing her-" Before I could finish my sentence Jamal pulled me in for a hug as they all started hugging me.

"We came as soon as we heard" Nevaeh said with tears in her eyes.

"I'm so sorry Jamir" Jamal said while squeezing me to the point I could hardly breathe.

"Who told y'all?" I asked as they pointed towards Latrell.

"He did. I was confused cause you don't even like Latrell and when he told me that y'all was at his house I was flabbergasted" Mariah said.

"Girl not the time— we can deal with that later" Nevaeh said while poking her.

"My bad, but I got you all your favorite movies to watch when you're sad. I got mean girls, White Chicks, Norbit, Scary movie, and even your favorite chips" Mariah said as she sat them on the kitchen counter.

"Thank you all so much. I really appreciate you being here. Especially you Jamal. Even after we've been having our difficulties lately" I said as he smiled at me.

"You kidding, right? You think I'm going to just not be here for you over some petty stuff? I love you. You're like a brother to me and I would never want to lose you" Jamal said as I started to tear up.

"I love y'all so much ... matter fact I want y'all all to stay here and watch these movies with me" I said forcing a smile.

"Oh girl we were gonna stay anyways. I got my blankets, my pillows, shit I even got my container for my teeth. We weren't going to let you be alone at a time like this" Mariah smiled at me as we all sat down on the couch.

A part of me was glad that they showed up. Who knows what I wouldn't have done the moment Latrell walked out that door from when I told him to leave.

•🦋•

After we had all watched all the movies everyone fell asleep in the living room. Me and Latrell headed upstairs to sleep in my room and I couldn't sleep at all. And when I did sleep it would only be for 10 minutes. I kept waking back up over and over again rolling in my sleep. Latrell tried cuddling with me to bring me comfort, but it didn't work.

Things were awkward between him and I at the very moment. I was a little nervous about having him sleeping in the bed with me considering the fact we just started dating not too long ago, but then again he just wanted to be there for me.

While tossing in my bed over and over again I woke back up to stretch. I sat up leaning on my bed frame while rubbing my eyes. After that, I looked around squinting my eyes as I saw this dark shadow standing in my corner.

"The fuck is that?" I said to myself as the shadow came closer and closer until I didn't see a shadow anymore. I saw a human.

"About time you woke up, Jamir" Daijon said while winking at me as I felt my heart drop.

𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍 ...
𝙴𝚡𝚌𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚛/𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜.

Jamir has no idea
what's he's about
to go through.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 72 10
ACT I.
5.6K 204 30
BXB
28.4K 709 11
My another oneshot collection but this is a BL (Boy's Love)(BoyxBoy) wherein Bottom Yandere x Top Reader . ➠ 𝓽𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓵 25 𝔂𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝐵𝐿 𝔬𝔯�...