โค๏ธŽแ–ดแ—ฉKแ—ด แ—ฉี แ–ดโš ๏ธŽแ‘•K!โค๏ธŽ (male read...

By Ghost_bin14

โœž๏ธŽ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› ๐—” ๐—ง๐—”๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—–๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ง๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐—ช๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ž๐—ฆ ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—–๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ง ๐—š๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ก๐— ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง ๐—ข... More

โ˜…Iแ‘ŽTแ–‡Oแ—ชแ‘Œแ‘•TIOแ‘Žโ˜…
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 1
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 2
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 3
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 4
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 5
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 6
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 7
1k Reads (Special Art)
1k Reads (Speacial Art 2)
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 8
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 9
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 10
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 11
A/N
5k Reads (Special Art)
5k Reads (Special Art 2)
5k Bonus Art
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 12
HAPPY NEW YEARโค๏ธ
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 14
แ‘•แ•ผแ‘ญแ—ฉTแ—ดแ–‡ 15
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 16
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 17
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 18
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 19
(A/N) Important!
20k Reads (Special Arts)
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 20
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 21
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 22
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 23
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 24
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 25
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 26
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 27
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 28
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 29
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 30
QnA
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 31
QnA (Answers)
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 32
A/N Note (Help-)
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 33
Special (Major Spoilers)
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 34
CHILD OR TEEN?
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 35
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 36
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 37
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 38
Help- ( A/N )
(A/n Important, Kinda)
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 39
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 40
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 41
HELP-
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 42

แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 13

3.8K 197 89
By Ghost_bin14

»| 🅝︎🅞︎🅦︎ 🅟︎🅛︎🅐︎🅨︎🅘︎🅝︎🅖︎ |«

✰𝕊𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕞𝕒𝕟-𝑆𝑖𝑎✰

"Let's go below zero and hide from the sun. I love you forever and we'll have some fun. Yes, let's hit the North Pole and live happily. Please don't cry no tears now, it's Christmas, baby"
___________________________________

"that's new"

Yuri jolted when he heard his higher-up speak behind him.
"What...?" he smiled but has visible signs of nervousness.
"I mean, you always have your sister around your head all the time. Surprisingly, you're looking at a photo of someone on your phone that's not your sister" he spoke out. Yuri sweatdropped and hid his phone away that contains the photo of M/n cuddling with anya. He got up from embarrassment and wiped off the nonexistent dust on his uniform.
"i-its just one of my sister's friends...im just looking through their info to make sure his not a dangerous man." all of a sudden yuri's higher-up burst out in laughter.

"Whatever you say kiddo" he patted yuri's shoulder and walked away.
The jet-black-haired man covered his face with his hands. An obvious tint of blush on yuri's cheek.
After that sneaky kiss that he did yesterday night, it was all he can think about all day. He can't even focus on his work since M/n seems to have filled his head.

It may be weird but he really wants to wrap his hands on M/n's waist just like last night. His tiny waist was a perfect fit in yuri's hands. And his supple lips...

Yuri slapped himself side to side.
"UGHH!! I CAN'T GET ANYTHING DONE IF YOU KEEP POPPING ON MY HEAD!!" he yelled which catches the other's attention.
"Is he alright?"
"Is he mad at his sister's husband again?"
"Probably"
They mumbled to one another.
Yuri just ignore the murmur and walked away.
"yuri" he heard someone from behind calling him
"oh, sir Zach. Is there something wrong?" yuri bowed down to show respect to his higher up

"We're going to celebrate Mr. Colonels' birthday today, we're eating out. Figured you should join us so that you can get your head off to whatever's been bugging your head" sir Zach gave yuri a gentle smile to treasure the boy. Yuri thought about it and decided to join them
"Sure, this might help me distract my thought for a bit."
.
.
.
.
"I'm bored...I wanna do something fun" M/n toss around his couch. Bored out of his mind he decided to go to the mall, maybe he can even buy clothing who knows?
So he put on his F/c sweater and paired it with beige slacks.
Thankfully the forgers are out doing what they're doing.

Getting to the mall was quite far but, if it was worth the trouble of having fun and feeling bored all day then he would do whatever it takes.
The large glass doors slid automatically on their own and in reveals people shopping, eating, and just taking a few selfies here and there.
M/n wants to look for an outfit that fit his figure. Not that it matters.
M/n went inside a clothing store that sells both adult and kids-sized clothes. It's high-quality clothes that don't cost a lot. Well to M/n it doesn't.

After walking around he saw a splendid outfit that suits his taste. A comfy yet fashionable outfit.
It was an F/c knit vest with white polo under. With black shorts and white socks up to the knee paired with brown shoes.
There was also a kid's size beside that makes it perfect for parents that want matching outfits.

He got a set of the outfit and fend off to find some other stuff
And that's when he noticed someone among the crowd. It was a boy...Ah! Damian!

M/n POV:
I was about to come over and greet him when I noticed he has someone tailing behind him.
a tall male that looks identical to him. He looks like a teen and is fairly handsome. Wait...IS THAT HIS BROTHER?! DEMETRIUS DESMOND?!
The elder son of the family who receives more attention from Donovan than Damian due to his achievements such as being an Imperial Scholar at Eden Academy?! NO WAY...

This is...this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity! I gotta record our conversation if I'm going to come up to them! I turned on the small device on my wrist that was covered by my sweater. It was a recording device.
Hopefully, I can get some info from him. Relax... let's be casual and act normal. Let's just pretend we bump into them. There was a crowd forming so it was perfect to make a scene of 'Oh no! I bumped into you!' scenario

I deeply exhale and walked with confidence. I calculated the right time to bump into him so it would look like it was not staged.
I squeezed myself from the crowd and made my way near the two.

"let's get out of here it's too crowded." I heard one of them say, I'm assuming it was the older son.
"That's what I'm trying...GAH!"
I pretend to stumble back and drop my clothing on the ground.
"Oh my! Are you okay?" I went over to Damian who seems to fall back. I helped him up.
"wait...that voice!" he looked up to see me.

"M-M/n!" after saying my name he suddenly got hit by his brother on the head.
"where are your manners? That's not how you say someone's name who is older than you!" Demetrius said while fetching to grab my clothing. Damian rubs his head to ease the pain.
"Are you okay sir? Hopefully, you weren't hurt! It's such a big crowd during weekends..." he gave me my clothing and bowed his head.
'such respect! I'm flattered!'
"no don't worry I'm not hurt" I reassured him that it was nothing.
"I'm assuming you're Damian's older brother?" I smiled at him.
"oh...um...do you know my little brother?" he ask glancing at Damian who flinched for a moment.

"yes of course! He and my friend's daughter are friends!" I said.
"oh is that so?" I can tell he's not much interested in discussing his brother's private life.
"oh? Where are your parents? Aren't they with you?" I tried to play it off by simply asking if they have their parents around. If not then I can accompany them. But, it doesn't seem like they're with them.

"they're busy so they didn't have the time to come with us. We're just having quality time together as brothers" I can sense his disgust in saying the word 'quality time'. Damian seem to tense up when he said that too.
"oh well then...do you mind if I accompany you guys? If you don't mind that is" I know...the nerve to ask that question. It's worth the risk, is it not?

Demetrius was about to decline my offer when Damian said.
"Sure"
he looks flustered so he avoided eye contact.
"We won't mind having an adult to keep an eye on us." Demetrius glared at Damian but he doesn't seem to care.
Demetrius grab hold of Damian's shoulder and whispered to him.
"what are you doing?!" although he's whispering, I can still hear it. An agent's sense of hearing is very strong.
"it's better than having no parental guidance! Besides, I know him!"
They went on with their little fight until Damian finally persuade Demetrius.
"Sorry for the sudden chaos we've caused mister. Sure, you can accompany us" he said. I smiled in glee, which made him flinch.

"We're going to buy clothing is that okay?" Damian asked me. I nodded and followed them both.
"Demetrius," Demetrius said out of the blue. I look at him confused.
"Demetrius is my name, you probably already know right?" he ask to which I nodded.
"how about you sir? I haven't asked for your name" he added.
"I'm M/n nice to meet you. Also, cut the formalities we are outside"
I said easing the tension a bit. We chatted for a bit, not really paying much attention to Damian since he was trying to find clothing that catches his eye.
Unfortunately, I didn't really gather any intel on the eldest son about his father.

All of a sudden I felt a hand grab mine and dragged me.
"let's go, I found something." I lead myself to what seems like the outfit I picked earlier.
"is that what you want?" Demetrius ask. Hints of irritation laced around his voice.
"Isn't that the outfit I got?" I looked down, pretending to be oblivious, and pointed out the obvious. Damian became red.
"w-well I thought it looks cool! I-if you don't l-like the both of us getting the s-same outfit! T-then ill just pick another one" he was about to walk away to find another outfit when I stopped him
"no, that's fine to me. Well if you don't mind us matching of course." I said smiling at him. He got redder and looked away.

"then, ill take it..." he mumbled but loud enough for us to hear.
"Alright..." Demetrius got the same pair but the kid's size of course.
I can see for a split second that Damian's eyes sparkle.
"is there anything you want to pick out too?" I ask Demetrius.
"no, I'm fine," he said. Giving Damian his set of the outfit. He hugged it a bit.
"is there anything you guys are gonna visit?" I faced the two siblings.
"not really, maybe eat I guess," Damian said.
"then let it be my treat!" I spoke out.
"you don't have to! We're fine paying for our food" Demetrius declared my offer.
"nonsense! Come on ill treat you guys to the best meal you'll ever have!" after some pushing Demetrius finally gave up. He seems like the type of person who can't win a persuading competition.

"do you guys eat steak? I know a place that makes the best steak"
I ask them while walking to the restaurant.
"I'm a vegetarian so I can't eat steak," Demetrius said

(A/n: he's not a vegetarian in the anime. But we don't know anything about him yet, right? It's just to add some character to him)

"oh! Don't worry they sell vegan salad there" I told him. He nodded and continued walking.
We finally arrived at the restaurant
Damian looked in awe as we walk inside. It was the expensive and decent restaurant. I know that the boys would like. After all, they're sons of someone who is the definition of elegance.

We all sat down and the waiter gave us separate menus
"don't hold up while ordering. Anything you want, I can treat you"
I announce which made them a bit nervous about picking what they want.
"Are you sure sir M/n, the food here is a bit pricey..." Demetrius could only look down at the price of the food.
"oh~? Please don't think that I can't afford it! Just order whatever you want!" I gave them a reassuring smile.
It made them less shy.
After a while, we finally decided what to order.

Demetrius ordered a Lemony Chickpea Quinoa Salad.
Damian ordered a chicken cordon blue.
And I ordered a filet mignon.
While waiting, all three of us chatted for abit. Sadly, I still didn't get any intel out of them.
"ahh, finally! We got off work today! Thanks to Mr. Colonel!" a hoard of men came in. They were probably almost 10 people. I ignore them, thinking it was just some people getting off from work, and decided to get a couple of drinks.

They were coming in our direction since there was a big empty table beside us.
"Great..." I heard demetrius complain knowing that they were going to sit next to us.
"if you want, we can always switch tables," I said to Demetrius.
"oh no, no! It's fine. I'm not really comfortable with crowded places"
He said looking down at his hands.
I nodded. Suddenly one of the men bumped into my chair hard. It made me and my chair jolt up.
"a-ah! Sorry! I'm not paying attention!" he bowed his head to show manners.
"it's fine-" turning around, I was met with black hair. He was still bowing.
"y-yuri..?" I blurted out without thinking. The man raised his head and there stood the said man.
"M/n?!" he freaked out and his voice catches the attention of his coworkers. Thankfully, the other people are far away from our table.
Damian and Demetrius stared at us in confusion.
"Woah! Yuri! Is this the person you were looking at on your phone? She's  even better in real life! Very petite too"
One of his coworkers said.
Now all of his coworkers and the two Desmond's attention are on me.
"excuse me?" I said a bit irritated that I was labeled as a 'petite' and 'she'
I think they don't know that I'm a man

"no way! That's yuris girlfriend?!"
"she's very pretty!"
"who's that with her? Are those her kids-"
"Enough!"
Mr. Zach shut his employees up. They all went silent of course.
"I'm very sorry madam for my employee's behavior" he apologizes.
Yuri was still in shock while the two Desmond just watch.
"b-boss... that's a man..." yuri whispered. All of his coworkers and boss jaw-dropped.
"'SHE'S' A 'HE'?!" all of them said at the same time. Yuri went red.
While I was embarrassed
"excuse me! Order coming up!" the waiter went in between yuri and his boss. He held our order in a tray.

After what happened and two Desmond was eating while yuri and his coworkers is beside our table.
Even though they were whispering, I can still hear them. And the topic is me of course.
'how can someone who has a body like that be a man?'
'is yuri and him gay?'
'he pretty too...'
I was uncomfortable at best still.
I can sense that yuri was giving me small glances every 5 minutes or so.
"I'm very sorry for what happened earlier... I didn't know they were dining here..." I apologize to the two Desmonds. They look at each other.
"No! No, no! That's okay! We tend to bump into our...friends...? Sometimes at certain times too! There's nothing to worry about!" Demetrius comforted me. Damian nodded agreeing to Demetrius' words
"Thanks..." I said.
"he's still sulking..." I heard Damian mumble to Demetrius.
'I just wanna spend time with them and here comes yuri! The one that I don't even wanna see right now! Great!' I thought taking bites of my food.
"And...thanks for treating us to food again..." Demetrius spoke out.
"no problem, hope it's to your liking"
We continued eating our food.

"hey, yuri. Are you guys dating by any chance?" one of his coworkers who were seated next to him asked.
"oh! Uhm...no..."
When he said that, it felt like a needle pierced through me. I don't know why but...it hurts to hear him say that.
Why would I care anyway? We don't even like each other. Why should I be affected by his words?
My mood got bitter and it made the two Desmonds anxious.

When we were done dining. The two Desmonds got up to wash their hands while I stayed at the table. A waiter was near me so I simply alerted the waiter and do a hand gesture of 'bill please' he nodded and took off.
I was trying to find my wallet inside my bag when someone tap my shoulder.
I expected it to be yuri but it was one of his coworkers.
"E-excuse me! Uhm...!" he was nervous about something.
"yes?" I stop what I'm doing and focus on the male.
"I thought you're very pretty and uh...would like to hang out with you sometime! H-here's my number" he finally spoke out. He held out a small piece of paper with his number written on it.
"even if im a man?" I ask, just in case he didn't know yet. He nodded.

I'm not that interested in him. I was about to turn him down when I saw from the corner of my eyes was yuri who was looking at us. He looks somewhat irritated. scratch that, he was glaring at the man talking to me.
I smirked, taking the hint. I look back at the man and gave him a charming smile.
"Sure! Let's hang out sometime!" I said. He blushed and smiled at me.
Not gonna lie, I was a bit guilty of lying to him. I took the piece of paper from the man's hands. He bowed and excitedly went to his respective seat.
I can feel yuri's piecing gaze digging holes in the back of my head.

Soon, the waiter came back and handed me the bill. I took out my card and put it inside the bill. The waiter hurried out the back to scan my card.
I then saw the two Desmond walking back. I smiled at them.
"are you guys done?" I ask. They both nodded and sat down.
"here you go, sir" the waiter gave me back my card with the receipt in hand I thank him.
"ah! It's getting late! Our curfew is nearly at its peak! Sorry sir M/n but I'm afraid we have to go soon..." Demetrius announce.
"oh right...should I accompany you home?" I questioned him.
"no, you've done enough for us and we couldn't thank you enough! Please, you should go home too since it's getting late" Demetrius politely declined.
"Okay then. Well, I guess this is where I bid my goodbyes to the both of you" I patted their heads making them flinch. Damian leaned into my touch while demetrius just paused. I led them outside of the restaurant to give my proper goodbye.

"thank you for letting me accompany you guys! I really enjoyed our time" I smiled cheerfully.
"same here," Damian said. Demetrius nodded.
"we'll go now, thank you for your time" Demetrius bowed and grabbed his brother's hand.
"Damian!" I called out.
"you should wear the matching outfits we bought! It suits you"
I said gesturing to the outfit that he was clutching on.
He blushed and look away. He slowly nodded his head making me chuckle.

"bye-bye!" I bid my goodbyes to the two and they waved back and turned around to walk away. I can't help but smile widely. I was genuinely happy.
I check my watch and it was indeed late. I should probably go home now, I wanna rest.

I was about to go home when suddenly someone grabbed my arm. Their grasp was tight. I turn around to see yuri, Who was pissed off.
"let go! You're hurting me!"
"Why did you take his offer?" yuri coldly spoke out.
"What?!" unbelievable, he got the nerve to ask that.
"Why would you care?" I tried to get out of his grasp but that only causes him to drag me to a nearby bathroom.

We went inside with me trying to fight back but to no avail. He opened one of the stalls and pushed me inside.
"I'm asking you, why did you take his number when you could've refused?" at this point, he was talking no sense. I thought he hated me?! I thought we weren't dating.
"Why would you care?! We're not even dating!" I shouted back at him. Thankfully there's no one inside the bathroom to hear our shouting.
"because...!" no words came out of his mouth and he started to mumble something.
"why are you bugging my private life? You said you hate me right? That YOU wouldn't date a man like me! Ridiculous...absolutely ridiculous..."
I walked past him to unlock the stall but then his hand grasped mine once again. And pushed me back again. Trapping me between his arms.

"let me go you bastard!" he applied more force to the point I think it might leave a bruise.
"you're hurting me! Sto-" everything went so fast. Next thing I knew he was kissing me. No, he's forcing me. I tried to push him back but his grip was strong.
"Mph...!" he kissed me roughly. I was running out of breath. So I used up all my strength to push him back.
I gasp for air, it was only for a moment before he forcibly kissed me once again. Somehow I was in a trance. I was melting into the kiss. The feeling was familiar like I didn't want it to end.
I felt the tip of his tongue trying to gain access inside my mouth. I just let him do what he wants. His tongue explored every inch of my mouth.
I started to run out of breath once again and he notice it so he let go.
A string of saliva dripped after we separated our lips.

"why...haah...did you do that...for?"
I gasp for air. He looked at me with a red face. He rested his head on my shoulder and mumbled something.
"What...?" I ask trying to make out what he said.
"I...li...y..." he mumbled once again.
"I can't hear you..." I told him to repeat what he said. And what he said made me freeze.
"it's because...I like you..." I wrapped his arms around my back. I soon followed and hugged him back.
"that's very rare...a man who I despise the most is the one who falls for me..." he grumbled and pulls my hair to let him know he's pissed off by what I said.
"so...do you like me back...?" he looked at me teary-eyed. It was a sight to see not gonna lie.
"how can I not...your handsome face is the one to blame..." his eyes widened from hearing my response. He hugged me tightly. I patted his back.
"don't get emotional now..." I chuckled till yuri pulled me in for a kiss. Instead of it being rough like earlier, this time was a passionate one.
"yuri, you do know we're in a public place right...?" I said. He paused, but then did something unexpected. He started to suck my neck. It tickled me a little so I kicked him a little.
"hey! Hey! Don't! You're moving too fast! Chill!" I pushed his face away from my neck.
"awww... Why can't I?" how shameless this guy is.

He was getting a bit clingy so I pushed him a little.
"Should we...perhaps we could try again? Let's not fake it this time..." his words made my heart race. My cheeks felt hot. And couldn't help but hold his hand.
"s...sure..." I blurted out.
He was happy with my response and hugged me.
"so what are we now?" he asked.
"a couple...?" I answered. He chuckled and lean in to kiss my forehead.
"Exactly." he looked at me with his red ruby eyes. The eyes that I fell for.
"shall I call you babe? Baby? How about honey? Oh, maybe darling? I think sweetheart suits you more-" I covered his mouth with my hands. If I wasn't blushing hard earlier, now I am.
I was embarrassed by the name-calling he was blurting out.

He was very excited. Since I haven't uncovered his mouth he still blurted out something but was muffled by my hands. I tense up when I felt his lips kissing my palms. I pulled out immediately.
"I said if you want me to call you sugarplum instead?" he continues.
"that's too cheesy..." I cringed at the thought of him calling me sugarplum.
"if we're going to be in an official relationship... Then we should tell yor and Loid about this" I said. But I thought of something even more terrifying.

"not a problem!" he cheerfuly said.
There was 'someone' who needs to know about our relationship...
"but..." I started. Yuri looked at me confused since I was looking a bit serious.
"But...is there something wrong?" he repeats getting a bit worried.
Someone who I need to get my approval for.

"we also have to tell...my father..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 9K 58
Your mission is to help Loid with Operation Strix. You have to play the role of: a school girl, an aunt and a sister-in-law. Somewhere in this chaot...
4.8K 213 9
{๐˜€๐˜…๐—ณ ๐˜… ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฑ!๐—ผ๐—ฐ / ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ} ๐˜Š๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ: ๐‹๐จ๐ข๐ ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ซ (๐…๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ): ๐’๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐˜๐จ๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ ๏ฟฝ...
155K 5.4K 23
(VERY UNREALISTIC) Two kids adopted by an S-Class spy, one telepathic and one prodigy genius. Both didn't exactly have the best past, until he came...
39K 1.8K 14
๐— ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—™๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง female reader !! ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต yuri briar visits a flowershop and unexpectedly sparks feelings into a young f...