Powerpuff girls fanfiction

By mkfanfic16

The girls team up with the Rowdyruff boys and the Stongershine girls to defeat all their worst enemies. Roman... More

Chapter 1: Blossoms POV
Chapter 2: Bricks POV
Chapter 3: Dexters POV
Chapter 4: Blossoms POV
Chapter 5: Bricks POV
Chapter 6: Dexters POV
Chapter 8: Bricks POV
Chapter 9: Dexters POV
Chapter 10: Blossoms POV
Chapter 11: Bricks POV
Chapter 12: Dexters POV
Chapter 13: Bells POV
Chapter 14: Blossoms POV
Chapter 15: Bricks POV
Chapter 16: Dexters POV
Chapter 17: Blossoms POV
Chapter 18: Butchs' POV
Chapter 19: Bricks POV
Chapter 20: Bunnys POV
Chapter 21: Dexters POV
Chapter 22: Blossoms POV
Chapter 23: Bricks POV
Chapter 24: Dexters POV
Chapter 25: Blossoms POV
Chapter 26: Bells POV
Chapter 27: Bricks POV
Chapter 28: Dexters POV
Chapter 29: Blossoms POV
Chapter 30: Bubbles POV
Chapter 31: Bricks POV
Chapter 32: Dexters POV
Chapter 33: Blossoms POV
Chapter 34: Bricks POV
Chapter 35: Bells POV

Chapter 7: Blossoms POV

738 29 0
By mkfanfic16

Saturday mornings are by far one of my favorite things ever. When I woke up the sun was shining, I could hear birds singing, and I could smell pancakes. The professor was home! I zipped into the kitchen and tackled him with a hug. "Baby girl" he laughed, "good morning. Everything go alright yesterday?"
"Swimmingly"
"Thats great!" I smiled. He was always so positive, the professor could brighten up any bad day. He turned to me and said, "Go get your sisters up and we will eat breakfast, okay honey-blossom?"
"Sure!" I love the professors nicknames. I flew into Buttercups room and turned on her lamp. "Wake up sleepyhead, pancakes are ready!" Buttercup groaned and shooed me out so I went into Bubbles room. Also turning on the lamp, I pulled Bubbles sheets back, ready to pounce. She was not there. It was a dummy. I was so puzzled, why would she put a dummy in her place? "Bubbles" I called, "are you in here?" I checked in the closet, under her bed, and outside. No Bubbles. I was about to go tell the professor when I felt a crunch underneath my feet. I picked up a crumpled piece of paper and read it. I shrieked. "Blossom was that you?" the professor called. I could not show him this note. He could not know Bubbles had been taken by Mojo Jojo in exchange for the professors power amplifier. I would have to lie and sneak out to find Bubbles tonight. I hated to be sneaky, but the professor would be so depressed, and if Mojo got the power amplifier I do not even want to think about what would happen. "Everything is fine professor! Sorry, I thought I saw a rat."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.3K 2.1K 23
Everyone knows the Powerpuff Girls defeat evil. Everyone knows that the Rowdyruff Boys are evil. But what happens if they switched? That's right, Ppg...
32.3K 548 40
Falling in love is not easy at all. Mostly if it involves impossibles measures to be together. This is the history of Blossom Utonium, leader of the...
3.5K 44 21
This story is my idea for a sequel to the original Powerpuff Girls cartoon show. It tells the story of the Rowdyruff Boys and the Powerpuff Girls fig...
16.1K 336 20
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐮𝐟𝐟 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐱 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐝𝐲𝐫𝐮𝐟𝐟 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 * 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒑𝒖𝒇𝒇 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒅𝒚𝒓𝒖𝒇𝒇 𝒃...