Velsura! - That Time I Got Se...

Da Lobotomiskii

**NEW CHAPTERS ON SUNDAY** "It is I, the Great Storm Dragon: Veldora Tempest! Now, uhm- you see, I may have c... Altro

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Oh hello, me
Chapter 2 - A Village in the Forest
Chapter 3 - Battle of the Goblin Village
Chapter 4 - I've Been Found Out!
Chapter 5 - The Hero King and The Evil Dragon
Chapter 6 - Meeting Shizu
Chapter 7 - Our Histories
Notice
Chapter 8 - Tormented Flames
Chapter 9 - An Ominous Fate
Chapter 10 - Visitors
Chapter 11 - The Conference
Notice 2
Chapter 12 - Before the Storm
Chapter 13 - Tempest vs. Orcs
Notice 3
Chapter 14 - Awaken
Chapter 15 - Shizue and The Empire of Monsters
Chapter 15.1 - Diary of an Arrogant Dragon
Chapter 15.2 - Best Buddies
Chapter 16 - Shizue has a Crush!(and some other boring things like diplomacy)
Notice(again)
Chapter 17 - Uncle Veldora!
Yet another notice(look, I'm really sorry)
Chapter 18 - The Demon Instructor
Chapter 19 - Annoying People and Headaches with Fuze
Announcement

Special Chapter! - Christmas in the Empire of Monsters!

468 22 13
Da Lobotomiskii

Writing format:

[[Ciel/Raphael/Great Sage]]

{Skills or Abilities}

{{VOTW}}

#Whisper/Mumble#

"Dialogue"

"Telepathic Dialogue"

Internal Monlogue/Emphasis

Loud

________________________________________________________________________________

Mini-Chapter 12.1: Sander's Cross?

It is custom in the Jura-Tempest Empire to have a national broadcast every morning. Usually, the broadcast is filled with less-than-exciting news: announcements of new projects, new food dishes, and the occasional 'Any May' convention, but today is different. The central plaza of Rimuru City, just earlier an empty space, now a large crowd gathers before a stage in anticipation. All eyes are on one tall, blonde haired man strutting slowly up the stairs of the stage. The only sound apart from his heavy footsteps is the howling of the wind. The man, the Emporor Rimuru Tempest, also known to a few as the Storm Dragon Veldora, ends his stride a foot before the edge of the platform. The crowd is on their toes, dying to hear what their beloved leader has to say. What words of wisdom, or oracles of impending calamity will he announce today? Eventually, after a long, suspenseful silence...

"Kua-ha-ha-ha!" The emporor begins his speech, as usual, which an iconic 3-piece laugh.

"Of course! It's that time of year! Christmas is here, my dear subordinates!"

And without saying another word, he flashes a grin, and walks away, leaving behind a baffled crowd.

20 minutes later:

Veldora is seen relaxing in his office, reading a book. In the room with him are a red haired ogre named Benimaru, a goblin named Rigurd, and a human girl named Shizue Izawa.

The silence that hangs in the air is occasionally interrupted by chuckle from Veldora, usually followed by an exasperated sigh from Shizue.

Eventually, Benimaru decides to break the silence.

"Let me start by saying that that was an excellent speech, Lord Rimuru." He maintains his dignified posture and polite tone of voice despite the awkward atmosphere. "However, I don't think I understand what exactly a 'Chrissy Moss' is..." Benimaru lowers his head apologetically, and Rigurd follows suit.

"Kua-ha-ha-ha! You see, my dear subordinate, Christmas is a wonderful celebration! It is a festival revolving around a colorfully decorated tree, with lots of food, drinks, and scantily-dressed elves, for whatever reason!" Gobta, who was eavesdropping from outside, turns red, and makes a wicked expression.

'At least, thats how Rimuru always celebrated Christmas on the 95th floor.'

"E-excuse me... what?" Shizue almost drops her teacup. "That's not how I remember it at all!"

""Hm?"" Veldora looks taken aback. Obviously, he's quite confident in his own experience. "But that's exactly how I celebrated it..."

"U-Uhm well... maybe it was different from wherever you came from... from what my students have told me, Christmas is a time to celebrate with family, and eat lots of delicious fried food. Also there was something about an old man with a white beard, dressed in red?"

"Ah! You mean Thunder Cross, right!?"

"Eto... no," Shizue pondered, trying to remember what her two students, Hinata and Yuuki, taught her about how Christmas was celebrated in Japan. "Hmm.... Was it san- no, senter? No, I think it was sant- oh I remember! That's right, his name is Colonel Sanders!"

Neither of them were right, but unfortunately, there was no one to correct them.

That year, a bearded old man dressed in red delivered fried chicken cutlets to all the children of Tempest.

________________________________________________________________________________

Mini-Chapter 12.2: Santa Shizue

Deep within the Jura Forest, there exists a hell beyond compare. Young men and women are abducted from the streets against their will, and taken there to satisfy the desires of the devil who dwells inside that insidious place, and even the great deity who guards the forest is powerless against her.

That place is called... Shuna's Workshop

"Nooooo! Shuna-san!" Shizue's screams are heard throughout the city of monsters.

"*giggles* come on, Lady Shizu! This costume looks great on you! Don't you try to leave before I'm done!" Shuna grabs the fleeing girl firmly, sealing her fate.

"Rimuru-san! Help me!" Shizue begs, but her cries are unanswered.

Alas, the cold stare of Shuna had resurfaced certain memories inside of Veldora.

"T-those c-cold eyes... f-f-freezing c-cold eyes... cold eyes... cold eyes... cold ice..."

"Alright now, Lady Shizu! It's done!" Shizue breathed a sigh of relief as Shuna finally backed off. "Come take a look at it in the mirror!" Shuna excitedly exclaimed.

I took only one glance for Shizue to die inside.

'T-this outfit! It's so short that I can see my panties! Please don't look, Rimuru-San!' Luckily for her, Rimuru(Veldora) is still crying in a corner. 'Well, I guess I'll just change out of it later... sigh...'

"Oh, and, by the way! I've been trying a new enchantment lately that makes it impossible for your clothes to fall off! Well... of course that means you also can't take them off..." Hearing this, Shizue was utterly crushed.

"Y-You devil!!" Shizue rushed out of the workshop, still covering her parts.

Shuna's cold smile never left her face as Shizue hurriedly rushed out of the workshop.

"Fufu... excellent work, Shuna..." From the shadows, a round-nosed fiend appeared. "I never knew that Rimuru-sama had such exquisite taste... as expected of our emporor..."

"Indeed, Gobta-kun! I think this will be a great success! I already have many, many of them prepared... fufufu..."

And so, the two evil, scheming demons laughed through the night.

1 hour later...

Despite the general state of confusion among the citizens of tempest, the 'Chrissy Moss' festival was launched without a hitch. The happy, excited atmosphere extends to every alley of the City of Rimuru, especially among the men.

"Boys... tonight, and only tonight, feast your eyes on this delectable sight..." A short, round-nosed hobgoblin stretched his arms out, and leaned back his head. "Ahhh... truly, this is heaven..."

The goblin riders were originally uneasy, but they came to accept that their captain really was just amazing as he is.

"Uhh-" The goblins turned around to find a purple haired kijin standing uncomfortably behind them. "T-these clothes are too tight! Can you guys help me loosen the strap!?" Shion pleaded to the goblin crew, but they were already knocked out from blood loss.

The sight was too much, even for experienced perverts like them.

Meanwhile, with Veldora...

Veldora never understood the appeal of women. Despite his playboy appearance, he seemed to lack any romantic or sexual drive.

"Rimuru-sama... are you sure that this is appropriate... ?" Benimaru was concerned for the safety of the women in Tempest, as expected of the reliable minister of defense. "To think that this is considered tradition in your hometown..."

"Go-ho, Benimaru-dono!" Gabiru slung his arm around Benimaru's shoulder. "Itsh at ti-himes like theshe zat you shou' juzz zit back and enshoy ze wew(It's at times like these that you should just sit back and enjoy the view)!" Gabiru's slurred speech indicated that he was already extremely drunk. Vesta shook his head at his assistant's behavior, before silently and respectfully admiring the view.

While the men were having this conversation, Veldora sat alone. He couldn't understand what there was to admire about women. Of course, there were traits to be admired, like strength and intelligence, but he couldn't find himself attracted to the more sensual aspects of women.

"R-rimuru..." Veldora looked behind to see Shizue peeking from behind a corner. "C-can I p-please borrow your cloak... T-this outfit is really embarrassing..."

"No problem!" He stood up and walked towards Shizue while taking off his cloak.

His hand was outstretched, about to hand the cloak to Shizue, but he suddenly stopped.

*ba-dump*

"Rimuru-san?" Shizue asked.

"Ah, it's nothing." Veldora scratched the back of his head as he handed the cloak to Shizue.

'I... I think I understand this feeling a bit more now...'

________________________________________________________________________________

Mini-Chapter 12.3: The Aftermath

In the shadowy alleys of the Monster Capital, two devils lurk, discussing vile and treacherous things...

"Fufu... This was certainly a most successful endeavor, dont you think so, Shuna?"

"Indeed, Gobta-kun. I certainly enjoyed tailoring all of those outfits! Especially using Lady Shizu as a dressing doll..."

"Fufu, Then we have a mutual interest. Shall we allow this alliance to prosper into the future?"

"Indeed, it was pleasure doing business with you."

"Likewise... fufu..."

The two motioned to shake hands, but were interrupted.

"Ho-ho-ho! If it isn't the princess and the disciple..."

A sinister voice appeared behind the duo.

"H-Hakurou-san..." Shuna turned around slowly, fear oozing out of her pores.

"M-master..." Gobta was no different.

"Hakurou? Master? Ho-ho-ho, no, I am Sander Cross, and I have just found two of the naughtiest children this year!" The white-haired old man's eyes glowed an evil crimson, a black aura enveloped the fluffy red outfit he wore.

Remember, Sander Cross does not fuck around.

________________________________________________________________________________

(A/N) Hope you enjoyed this special chapter! Sorry I didn't make a proper chapter today, everyone else was making Christmas specials and I didn't want to be left out.

Thanks for reading Velsura!

1541 Words

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

1.8K 74 4
(Tensura x DxD) The story is set on the begining of the Tenma War, where the Walprugis was held, as they had finished off their strategy, all of the...
20.6K 636 14
Veldora, Ramiris, Beretta and this time along with Milim have once again gone and started to cause trouble for their own enjoyment, by going to anoth...
12.8K 448 24
what if when rimuru first met someone before the goblin village arc against direwolves and both fell in love with each other in a short time not cari...
65K 2.1K 26
This story depicts an alternate timeline wherein Velzard attends Walpurgis after sensing Veldora's presence. She subsequently meets our protagonist a...