The First Night Sky

By LordSerpenusBlack

Being reborn in the KHR world was not what he expected. Though he didn't have to experience his birth, thank... More

Ch#1- Yusei Noir Appears!
#2- Hitman Tutor
#3- Volleyball & New Student
!Author's Note!
#4- Fight & Meeting Lambo
#5- Bazooka & Posion Cakes
#6- Maiden of Moon Clan
#7-Yusei Part of Hibari's Club?!
8# Ni-Hao I-Pin
#9 - Yusei's episode
#Authors Note!#
#A.N: Info for readers&Ideas#

#10- The Passinate Brother is Here!

199 7 3
By LordSerpenusBlack

Yusei's Pov

     You know how I mentioned a certain annoyances brother? Yes I'm friends with him. So after a full night sleep of recovery from my episode, I hear my phone ring.

🎶Give me one if it's real, and two if you can feel it🎶
🎶 Give me three signs that you're. Awa..ke🎶
🎶It only takes one spark🎶
🎶 For two to fall apart🎶
🎶And three more to blow it away🎶
🎶There's no such thing as maybe🎶
🎶No more hesitating🎶
🎶Let the sparks fly baby🎶
🎶Give me one good reason🎶
🎶Two more to believe in🎶
🎶Three shots and watch your Wei...ght🎶
🎶Cause I got one more match, two strikes left🎶
🎶You got to three to get out of my wa...y🎶

     "Ryohei I'm not joining the boxing club," I said as an answer to the phone. "BUT YUSEI! US STRONG MEN NEED TO STICK TOGETHER TO THE EXTREME!" Ryohei yelled again in the phone. I sighed. "And what I tell you about yelling in the damn fucking phone," I replied. "Sorry Yusei. I called to tell you I bet the boss of the Karate club that's been causing problems. And of course to try and confidence you to join. Take it was a bad night?" Ryohei asked me. "Something like that yeah. Look I talk more at school alright?" I asked as I get up. Both Lambo and Hibari was already out of the room. "Extreme to the limit! See you," Ryohei replied and hung up.

      I got ready for school and head down stairs. I saw Lambo playing with weights in the room with Hibari laying on the couch. Tsuna and Haru was in the kitchen cooking. Yamamoto reading the paper and Gokudera sulking in a seat while watching Lambo.

  "Who are you? I'm Lambo. Who am I? You're Lambo. Lambo's a nice calf bomberhead," I hear Lambo sing. "What are you doing over there?" I hear Gokudera ask moodily.  "Whatcha mean? Hibari said I could play with these," I heard Lambo replied. "Oh did he now?" I called out. That got everyone to look at me. "Yusei," Tsuna and Haru called out. "Ma, it's good to see you up Yusei," Yamamoto called. "Hn," I hear Hibari agreeing. "Where's I-Pin?" I asked. "She is over at Tsuna's mom's. I took her over myself," Haru answered. "Lambo wanted to have breakfast with Popa and Hibari said the great Lambo can play with these while Popa still slept," Labo explained. "Speaking of breakfast it's ready," Tsuna tells us.

    To my surprise everyone, even Mr. Herbivores-keep-your-distance Hibari joined the table. Just a bit after breakfast started, Gokudera spoke up. "I'm sorry Noir for my .... Behavior and words," he mumbles. "It's over and done with. The person who knows most about me is Hibari when it comes to my past. So you couldn't of known. Lest just finished breakfast so we can get to school so I can-" but I was cut off by loud banging on the door that it's rattling the hinges. "Damn it Ryohei," I cursed under my breath. Long and behold he ends up banging down the door. "Yusei! Let's go! We got tons to talk about to the extreme!" He says as he walks in. "Damn it we talked about this! No breaking down my door!" I said as I stand up. He looked back at the door and rubbed the back of his head. "A..-h. Sorry Yusei. I will fix that," Ryohei says nervously. I sighed. "Everyone this numskull is Ryohei Sasagawa, Captain of Namimori Middle School's Boxing Club," I introduce. "My motto is 'to the limit!'," Ryohei said all hyped up. I gave him a glare and he shut up. "And were is your sister?" I asked him. "Ah.. Kyoko was still walking to school when I decided to make my way here. Besides, since that time, she usually refuses to come with me whenever I mentioned boxing club to her so..." He trailed off like he wanted to change the subject.

Tsuna's Pov

     The weird Ryohei guy was talking to Yusei as we all walked to school. Although I was surprised Hibari-san was still with us. Yamamoto and Gokudera was walking besides me while Ryohei and Hibari walked with Yusei in front of us. "Ma Ma, Yusei sure is popular huh?" Yamamoto spoke softly. "Mmm.. I suppose so. I knew Yusei came friends with Hibari-san after four years of us being friends," I replied.

   "Ma Yusei?" Spoke up Yamamoto. "Yes?" Yusei said over his shoulder. "Do you have any suggestions for the social studies independent project? I think we are on same team?" Yamamoto says. I stopped in my tracks. "AHH!" I say as I start to freak out. "Wh-What's wrong boss?" asked Gokudera. "I forgot I promised Kyoko-chan!" I stated. "Kyoko?" the guy Ryohei asked. "Yeah, besides Predator Perfect, we are all in her class. What did you promise Tsuna?" Yusei asked. "Well you see, I promised to arrive early this morning to help brainstorm for the project," I stated. "Well history is one of your best subjects. But if they give you crap you can blame it on me," Yusei stated. "Race to school like your life depends on it," Reborn says then points his gun shaped partner at me. "Fine! Fine! I'm going," I stated annoyed and use a bit of flames in my legs and take off to the school.

        'Reborn is seriously gets on my nerves sometimes,' I thought as I ran. I end up use a few roof tops to cut my way to school. When I got to the gates I stopped to calm down the flames, and my heart rate. "Looks like I made it in time," I say as I gasp for breath a little. I still wasn't used to be using all my flames just yet. 'Least all the help Yusei gave wasn't completely in vain,' I thought. "Ah, Morning Tsuna-kun," I hear a familer voice. I looked infront of me seeing Kyoko-chan infront of me with two bags. "G-Good morning. What's with the extra bag?" I asked. "Oh my brother left in a rush this morning. So I'm waiting by the gate to give it to him," she explained. "I-I see," I replied felling awkward. I also felt like I was forgetting something. "Sawada! Join the Boxing Club!" I hear a shout behind me. "Huh?" I say as I turn around. I see all but Hibari-san jogging towards me. "Ryohei you can't force him to join if he doesn't want to!" I hear Yusei yell out. Finally when they all got closer Ryohei spoke again. "You're the real deal for sure! You've got greater power, stamina, and passion than I expected! A true once-in-a-century prospect! Join the Boxing Club to the Extreme!" He tells me. "What?!" I say confused. "Boxing is the most appropriate sport for a passionate man like you! Can't you see it, Sawada? The Madison Square Garden star! It's the Holy land, where World Championship Boxing takes place! Let's ack-!"Ryohei would of continued his rant if Yusei didn't hit him in the back of the head. "Lay off the Dragon ball series you fighting maniac! And I thought Hibari was bad," Yusei states. "Brother!" I hear Kyoko-chan call out. "Oh. What's up Kyoko?" Ryohei asked. "You left you school bag at home," she stated. "Oh, sorry about that," Ryohei states. "Huh?" I asked. "Kyoko's my younger sister," Ryohei explained. "Ah Yusei, you said you all in the same class right?" He then asked. Yusei sighs then nods. "Don't tell me you started making trouble for Tsuna-kun," Kyoko-chan stated. "No!" Ryohei replied. "Tsuna-kun, you can just ignore the stuff he says about boxing and stars," she states. "Or at least the stars part. Honestly Ryohei, if I knew you be like this I wouldn't introduced you to anime," Yusei complains. "But I said we be best friends to the extreme! That includes knowing friends interest!" Ryohei shouted to Yusei. I just laughed awkwardly about this whole situation.

Yusei's Pov

      'I swear some of that girls comments is going to get her smacked,' I thought. I really didn't like Kyoko. And her saying Ryohei is a bore while he isn't around kind of pissed me off.

      Me and Tsuna was walking to the Boxing Club so Tsuna can turn him down properly. "Yusei you going to be okay?" Tsuna asked me. I took a deep breath to calm down a bit. "Yeah sorry. Let's head inside and tell Ryohei," I said as I'm about to open the door. But of course, Ryohei beat me to it. "Hey, Sawada, Yusei. We've been waiting for you!" He states. Me and Tsuna look at each other. "We?" Me and Tsuna said at same time. When we intered, Haru, Yamamoto and Gokudera, along with the kids where there. "We've been waiting for you, Tsuna," Yamamoto greeted. "E-Everybody's here!" freaked out Tsuna. I sigh and pinched my nose. "Damn it Reborn," I mumbled. "Of course that man set this up," grouched out Tsuna. "A veteran Muay Thai daughter's come from Thailand after hearing about you Sawada," Ryohei stated. "Huh? A veteran from Thailand?" Tsuna stated. I sighed and knew where this is going. So I went over by the kids and sat on the ground. "This is going to be a while," I mumbled out loud. "Meet Master Pap Pap," Ryohei introduced. Of course me and Tsuna smacked our for heads as the others doesn't realize it's Reborn.

    Reborn ended up stating that Tsuna pretty much had to fight Ryohei. While Tsuna is annoyed with his shenanigans, I was irritated he brought up Kyoko. So they where currently fighting, the status so far is a draw. "Why you screwing around?" Ryohei asked Tsuna. I sighed, "Figures he noticed," I mumbled out. "Huh? What you mean Yusei?" Yamamoto asked. "I rather not explain do to the fact of it be revealing part of that family business I mentioned. So I'll put it this way, Ryohei knows Tsuna can do more but isn't putting effort into it so he is getting pissed off," I tell them. "Tch, Boss shouldn't have to waist his time with someone like him," Gokudera spoke grumbling. "One, and last time I'm saying it, quit acting like jealous girlfriend. Second, Tsuna doesn't really like to fight, even when angry. So add that to the fact Ryohei is a friend and brother to people, and you got Tsuna in a position not wanting to fight," I explained to everyone. "Fight like life depends on it," I hear Reborn say. But what surprised me was feeling a barrel to the back of my head. I see three people tense in the room. 'Damn it Reborn what we're you thinking?' I thought.

    Both Ryohei and Tsuna chased Reborn around the hole gym room till they almost punched each other in the jaw, but Tsuna was a tad faster at dodging. Ryohei ended up on his back. "I'm liking you even more, Sawada," spoke Ryohei from his spot. Before Tsuna can say a word Kyoko's best friend barged in. "W-We've got trouble!" she called out. "What's wrong?" Yamamoto asked. I got up from my spot. "What's going on?" I asked. "The Karate Club's after Kyoko!" she stated. "What?" Ryohei asked. Then of course the said girl then walks through the door. "What? What's wrong?" Kyoko asked. "By sounds of things she has got more admirers," I sighed out. As soon as I said that; the said admirers showed up.

       With the building being a joint unit, thanks to a certain perfect, finding older years isn't hard to do. So the guy that Ryohei told me he beat called for his brother to fight Ryohei so he can get Kyoko. "They really want Kyoko to be their manager," Hana spoke. I clicked my tounge. "We both know that's not all they want," I said with my eyes norrowed. "Yusei!" Ryohei called. "Don't got to tell me twice. You know how much I hate people who force themselves on others," I called out.

     Me, Yamamoto, Tsuna, Gokudera, and Ryohei beat the whole Karate team up to a pulp while Haru held the kids in her arms. "The bonds within the Family have grown stronger," Reborn said after we finished. "Family? What's this Family thing?" Ryohei asked. "You'll need an extreme man like this guy," Reborn softly speaks to Tsuna.

   My house almost became a full house later. Even Hibari showed to have dinner at my house. Haru was in living room with the kids. Hibari by the counter with Reborn while the guys were at the table.
"So that's what he ment by family," Ryohei said in a thinking tone. "Yeah, sorry about Reborn dragging you into the mess," Tsuna apologizes. "Ma Yusei, you feeling any better since last night?" Yamamoto asked while I'm cleaning up plates. "Besides the girls getting on my nerves making my exhausted mood worse, yeah I'll be okay," I stated.
"I'm sorry about Kyoko, Yusei," Ryohei started after a certain perfect filled him in. "Don't even apologize for your sister. Beside," I turned to look at everyone. "Haveing you all here makes me feel much better," I replied and smiled at them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 5.5K 14
SUMMARY: After Reborn informs that Tsuna and his classmate gonna go on a trip to Italy, they roar in happiness, thinking of the rare chance to travel...
202K 4.9K 23
The story takes place three years after the Curse of the Rainbow Arc. Tsuna finally agreed to be the Vongola Decimo. He and his Guardians are now in...
158K 8K 49
Dying and getting reincarnated in a different world was not something ##### expected. Now going by the name Kocho Tomoe, she just wants to live a pea...
45.3K 1.9K 25
*SEQUEL TO MASKED TRUTH On a fateful day Tsuna had met an unconscious boy who looked exactly like him. It was found out that this boy was Sawada Tsun...