꧁ π”Έπ•π•π•–π•˜π•šπ•’π•Ÿπ•”π•–π•€ ℝ𝕖�...

By artem11s

I designs cats for your entire Clan, or I give you a custom Clan! This of course can be just for fun, or wher... More

Request Page + Explanation (CLOSED)
Sky Watchers
RubbleClan
ViperClan
PineClan
The Southern Larch
BeamClan
MicaClan
MistClan
StreamClan
RiverClan
PebbleClan
LeafClan
FinchClan
ThunderClan
MistClan
SunsetClan
RootClan
LilyClan
WaspClan
BrightClan
RiseClan
DriftClan
MistClan
PolarClan
StormClan
FlightClan
ArchClan
mist'clan
daffodil'clan
brook'clan
fog'clan
skulls of death

ThistleClan

113 14 5
By artem11s

Requested By: HorsesRule37691

THISTLECLAN

LEADER:
FURZESTAR - Black tabby tom with blue-green eyes.

DEPUTY:
LIGHTWHISKER - Orange tabby she-cat with lime green eyes and a white chest, feet, jaw and tail tip. She has a scar running from the left of her forehead all the way to her muzzle.

MEDICINE CATS:
STUMPYNOSE - A gray tabby she-cat with brown above her nose, very pale light ivy eyes, and a pushed in muzzle.

LOUDPETAL - White with gray patches, plump w/ gray tail tom with light blue eyes. He has a flower tucked behind his ear.

WARRIORS:

DUCKSUN - Abyssian she-cat with white jaw, black tail tip and amber eyes. She has a shredded ear, and duck feathers in her fur.

SPRUCERUNNER - Long haired, gray-brown tabby she-cat with a white muzzle, black ears and black stripes. She has gray eyes.

STONENIGHT - Mainly white, gray tabby patched she-cat, with a black tail. She has gray eyes.

QUIETLAKE - Sleek furred, Black tom with amber-hazel eyes.

DARKFROST - Brown-gray tabby tom with a white muzzle and mask with lime green eyes.

DOVESKIP - Dark gray she-cat with green-teal eyes

BROOKSHADE - Brown tabby tom with a white streak down his chest, a white back foot, mask, and muzzle. One of his eyes is yellow. The other is scarred.

GOOSEBRIAR - Black she-cat with pale light blue eyes.

TOADCREEK - Brown tabby tom with a white mask, muzzle, underbelly, chest, and hazel-amber eyes.

APPRENTICES:
HAWKPAW - Brown-gray tabby she-cat with a white muzzle, chest, underbelly, legs, and toes. She has lime green eyes. Her mentor is Beetlewish.

MOTTLEPAW - A ginger spotted tabby she-cat with a white muzzle and a striped tail and lime ivy green eyes. Her mentor is Lightwhisker.

SHEEPPAW - Mainly white, gray tabby patched she-cat, with ivy green eyes, and a gray-brown tail. Mentor is Moosethorn.

VINEPAW - auburn tom with greenish-gray speckles dotting hsi pelt, and vine-green eyes. Mentor is Goosebriar.

FLAMEPAW - an orange tom with a white muzzle, paws, and underbelly, with vine-green eyes. Mentor is Stonenight.

OUEENS:
SLATESOAR - Long haired, white she-cat with one blue eye and one amber-hazel eye. Kits are Owlkit and Featherkit.

MOTHEYES - a calico she-cat with amber eyes. Kit is Littlekit.

KITS:
OWLKIT - Long haired, white she-cat with a cream colored face mask, ears, legs and tail with light blue eves.

FEATHERKIT - Long haired, white she-cat with one blue eye and one amber-hazel eye.

LITTLEKIT - a tuxedo tom with one dark green eye and one amber eyes

ELDERS:

WHITEFERN - White she-cat with long fur and hazel eyes. She has ferns tucked into her fur.

MOUSESCAR- Gray and pink sphynx with blue-green eyes. He has a scarred face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.4K 131 16
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
4.4K 230 15
> This story is a Supernatural Imagine! It's about Y/N, a girl who is dragged into a world, sometimes known as hell. But she doesn't go through it al...
2.8K 278 58
Being the fourth daughter of the Royal family, Reeriza Shimonsu, a princess always wanted to live an ordinary life... Finally getting the opportunity...
87.9K 2.2K 33
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...