𝐃͓̽𝐀͓̽𝐑͓̽𝐊͓̽𝐍͓̽𝐄͓̽𝐒͓̽�...

By BlightySweet

❝So what, you're soul is just...dark like how you like the dark?❞ ❝Yeah basically.❞ ... WEDNESDAY IS A SHOW F... More

BONUS BOOK!
CASTING
Episode 1: Wednesday's Child is Full of Woe
Episode 2: Woe is the loneliest number
Episode 2: Woe is the loneliest number/Episode 3: Friend or Woe
Episode 3: Friend or Woe
Episode 4: Woe What a Night
Episode 5: You Reap What You Woe
Episode 6: Quid Pro Woe

Episode 3: Friend or Woe

1.8K 56 14
By BlightySweet

...
You stood next to Wednesday, as you hand her the drawing when she flipped to the page, connecting both pictures together.

There were many unanswered questions, does this connect with Rowan's death? Why are you both in the picture? Does your family know about this? Is this the way you both will die?

You aren't scared of what's coming, and you have the expectations of it coming. But only thing, why are you both sharing this apocalypse with a pilgrim?

You both took the book, finding out that it will happen in the quad of the school. Wednesday shut the book as Principal Weems started to speak. You both turned to her as Wednesday solves the book into her bag.

"As you know, this year Outreach Day culminates in a very special event, the dedication of a new memorial statue in the town square, which will also include performances by Nevermore students." People cheered a little.

"As representatives of our school, I trust you will all put your best face forward." Everyone started talking as the teachers handed out different leaflets.

"Pilgrim World, sounds weird enough." "Yes! I got Pilgrim World too!" Enid jumped to you as you smiled. "I mean, you do have natural people skills and a love of performing, I don't see why it doesn't fit you." You said to Enid while she jumped up and down.

You calm her down a bit as you turn to Wednesday, who's basically just glaring at you both. "What'd you get?" You asked, she opened hers. "Uriah's Heap, whatever that is." "That's the antique store isn't it?" You asked Enid who had her head over your shoulder, trying to seek the answer from Wednesday.

"Yeah, it's that weird creepy one. You'll love it though." Enid said to Wednesday, you went ahead to find Xavier. "Hey." "Oh hey, what'd you get?" He asked you, "the Pilgrim World one, you?" "I got the Weathervane." He said, you laughed a little at his frown face.

"It isn't that bad." You said, "what did Ajax get?" You asked, you know Enid has like a big fat crush on him. "He got the antique store." You nodded as you wave at Xavier, walking back to Wednesday as you see Weems walking to you both.

"Perfect timing, Miss L/n. Don't worry about your cellos. I'll have it brought to the town square in his afternoon." You rises an eyebrow. "Our cello?" Wednesday asked. "I caught your rooftop serenade the other night, and I know Y/n loves to play the cello as well. You both are impressive at it." You don't really like to use your cello often though, only sometimes.

"I volunteered you both to accompany the Jericho High School marching band at the ceremony. I'm sure it won't be too challenging to play an uplifting Fleetwood Mac melody." She said to you both, "as long as you promise to hang me as a witch afterwards." Wednesday said, that sure seem dark.

You all arrived after taking a ride on the bus. You and Wednesday walked down the stairs of the bus. You saw Xavier staring at the wall.

"Why are you staring at this wall like a psycho?" "It wasn't blank last Outreach Day, don't you remember?" He turned to you as you shook your head. "No? I never paid attention."

Xavier didn't answer, he can't still be mad about that right? "Are you still stewing because me and Y/n rejected your invitation?" Wednesday asked, "I don't know, I did go out on a limb for you two." "Oh come on, I thought we talked about this?" You asked him.

"We have more pressing issues on our mind." Wednesday replied. "Like what?" "Tracking down the monster that killed your roommate." "Oh my god. For the last time, Rowan was expelled. Everyone saw him leave." You rolled your eyes. "Then have you spoken to him?" He looked at you for a second.

"I texted him a few times, but I never heard back. I just figured he wanted Nevermore in his rearview mirror." "Or he's dead." "I don't know why you keep on saying that, did she do something to you?" "It's not Wednesday it's the truth." You angered. "It's not like you knew Rowan," "I saw him die in front of my own eyes." "Or maybe you are just going crazy." He walked away but you huffed.

"I'm going crazy?" You followed him. "When I don't know what the hell you care so little. You didn't like Rowan but he was once our member. It doesn't change the fact that he was one of us. You all can try to dismiss and make freaking shitty excuses but I am not leaving this until I find out the hella truth." You said, turning to Wednesday.

"She's right." Wednesday said as you smiled. She pointed at your bag as you pulled out the book from the library. "Oh great, now you both are thief." You sent him a glare as you opened the page on the painting.

"I don't know what's the big deal about an old Nightshade's journal anyways." "Why aren't you surprised about this photo when you saw it last night? You've seen it before didn't you." You took a step closer as Xavier sigh.

"Yeah. A couple days before the Harvest Festival. It was open on Rowan's desk so I just assumed he stole it after we kicked him out of the Nightshades. Then I confronted him about it, and he kind of went ballistic on me." He explained as you suddenly had the memory of the vision you had before. He threw him against the wall.

"He threw you against the wall with his telekinesis." You quickly replied, Xavier raised an eyebrow, "yeah, how did you know?" You quickly look at Wednesday, not knowing what to reply. "Lucky guess." She replied for you.

His suspicions grew but he didn't question further. He pointed at the drawing. "It's weird that you both are in this, this journal is like, what? 30 years old? What the hell is Crackstone doing in the picture with you both?" He said, as you and Wednesday quickly looked at him.

"You know who that is?" Wednesday questioned. "Yeah, it's Joseph Crackstone. He's like, Jericho's founding father. He's kinda big deal around here." He pointed at the people putting up the posters. "Look."

You and Wednesday turned to them in sync, you looked at the man then back at the drawing, "it matches." You whispered to Wednesday. You both turned to each others, there's got to be something around here that you both can find.

...
You three walked to Principal Weems, as a man was about to do a speech. "Al right. Everyone take a seat." Weems said to the others but you three stood behind.

"Welcome! Welcome, Nevermore Academy." You crossed your arms, that sounds fake enough. "Now, on behalf of the entire Jericho community, we are so, so please to have you all here today. Your generosity and hard work are truly... outreaches!" He laughed as Weems quickly walked to him.

"Alright, everyone! We'll see you back here at one o'clock for lunch. Enjoy! Everyone left as you and Wednesday looked at each others.

"Come with me. I need to switch with Enid so we can check this place out." Wednesday said as you both quickly caught up to Enid.

"Enid." Wednesday held her card to her, "switch volunteer assignments." "What? No! Uriah's Heap is definitely not my bag." "It's an emergency. I need to check out Pilgrim World with Y/n." You sighed.

"But Wednesday! This is not a fair trade. Why would I agree to spend the entire day at some dumpy emporium of carpola?" You suddenly had an idea.

"What a shame then, Xavier said Ajax is going there." You said, fake sighing. You took Wednesday and switch yours with hers. "But since you said no maybe I'll go there instead—" you turned but she quickly grabbed it and swapped hers.

"No! Oh my gosh, thank you! You two are the best." She grabs you two's shoulder as you smiled, "now go! He's right there." You pointed where Ajax is. She ran to him, "slow down!" You yelled.

You turned to Wednesday, "smart move. Now let's go, we'll be late." She said as you both quickly walked away.

You and her walked in, "this place is a whole jackass." You said, looking around.

You both saw Eugene taking a photo for Bianca and Yoko. "Hey, Wednesday, Y/n. Wanna grab a Hummers group photo?" You both didn't answer, "guess not."

"Good morrow, my young Nevermore kin. I am Mistress Arlene. A real OC." What now? "Original colonist."

"Now prithee, put your cell phones on vibrate and make haste, for you are about to travel back in time to the year of our Lord 1625, to Jericho's first pilgrim settlement." The Lady turned as you all followed her.

"Yonder." She stoped. "Behold, the meeting house. Inside is a collection of artefact related to Jericho's most beloved and pious founder, Joseph Crackstone." Interesting.

"And beyond is our privy, America's first gender-neutral restroom." You stepped forward, "I haveth a query." "Pray, be quick, child." She said, annoyed. Mood swings much? "In the meeting house, which of Joseph Crackstone's artefacts are on display?" "It is truly a treasure trove, including original farm tools, tableware, even the Crackstone family chamber pot." She said, Wednesday quickly step up and replied. "Sounds fascinating. We volunteer to work in there." She said, but the lady spoke.

"Pray, no. That exhibit is being renovated. Today, thou will all be working at the beating heart of Pilgrim World." Well this is gonna be a shithole.

...
Merry Christmas yall!💋💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167 9 1
Nevermore, a place for monsters, freaks, outcasts, whatever you want to call them. Usually a safe haven for these young outcasts, until recently. See...
51.7K 2K 26
Y/N Y/L/N a witch from Nevermore, gets assigned to volunteer in the infirmary. When a new student, Wednesday Addams comes into multiple times. A ser...
96.7K 1.9K 13
When a goth boy in a spooky family meets a girl exactly like him at a seance of the famous Fester Addams, will they fall in love?? Or will they be en...
Wednesday By Boo!

Fanfiction

2.2M 86K 71
Male Wednesday x Female Reader Based on the Netflix TV Series: Wednesday (Y/n) = Your Name (L/n) = Last Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c) = Hair Color (...