Two Unlikely Worlds: The Hell...

By ClayNotDead

A lost soul wandering the human world, trying to find a purpose in their otherwise meaningless life. A fellow... More

The Day Before [Copy-Pasted]
The Fight [Copy-Pasted]
Meeting Them [Copy-Pasted]
First Day
A Psycho Family?
Everyone's Insane Here-..
A Plan, A Plan To Stay Away From Them.
A 'Calm' Night, I guess?
A Trip, And A Talk.
A Day In Bed.
Getting 'Comfortable' In This Hell
A Day To Do Whatever, And For The Two Of Us [LONG]
Ending The Bloodline Here.
Back In 'My' Bed.
A 'Me, Myself, And I' Day. [Rushed-?]
Visiting A Friend, And Sneaking 'Home'
Family Fun Night? Why not.
Let's Try This Again, Shall We?
Holiday Set-Up.
Happy Birthday, I guess.
A New Years Night Out [LATE ASF]
"Mama, I'm An Escapee!"
A Totally Normal Day.
Keeping That Idiot Bestie Safe. [Short :'D]
Sunday Morning Service Chaos, Because Religion Screws People Over.
Valentine's Day Mission Gone Wrong.
Now Look Where That Got Me, A Place Where Secrets Unfold. [Short,& Mostly Chats]
Liu's A Kind Soul, And Avoiding 'Training' Any Way I Can.
They'll Wait For Me, In The Darkness Of My Dreams.
Training Day! Except It Doesn't Go As Planned...
Mission Fails, Alternate Universes, And Half-Assed Confessions.
Hanging Out In Another Universe Can Be Kinda Fun?

Christmas Chaos

2 0 0
By ClayNotDead

(Warning, this was created on mobile instead of PC, be warned :'D)

-

After my birthday passed, everybody started getting ready for Christmas, and I was a bit excited about it to be honest, even though I had no ideas to get anyone anything.

As a early Christmas gift, Toby had gotten me a 'Christmas' nightgown, which I thanked him for, since I needed something new to sleep in.

But the day had finally arrived, Christmas morning.

I was a bit nervous because I couldn't get anyone anything, but I was hopeful.

I slowly opened my eyes to see Toby standing not even two inches away from my face, and I just smacked him.

"Black Heart, it's Christmas!" He exclaimed, bouncing a bit.

"No shit, Sherlock. I'm getting up, I'm getting up.." I muttered under my breath, pulling myself up off of my bed.

"I'm wearing this, what time is it anyway?" I asked while digging in the nightstand for my facial gear, and he scratched his head a bit.

"...Six AM."
"WHAT?!"
"We get up early!"
"I didn't even get up this early for school!"
"..So?"

I just stared at him for a minute, before grabbing my mask and throwing it at him.

"Hey!-"
"If you ever wake me up this early again, I will shove my box cutter so FAR up your a-"

Before I could finish my threat the door cracked open a bit, and a hand came through waving us out.

"...You all are weird as shit, let's go." I muttered, rolling my eyes and putting on my mask and eyepatch.

"Heyy, that's rude." Toby complained, putting his hand to his forehead, truing to be dramatic.

"Fuck rude, I'm getting presents!" I smirked, pulling on his arm as we ran down the stairs.

"Whoa-" I mumbled as I saw a wrapping paper mountain, and all of the others either opening, or messing around with their presents.

"..Did I get anything?" I asked quietly, looking at Toby.

"I don't know, why don't you have a look?" He responded, pushing me a bit.

I saw a small pile of presents untouched, and I slowly walked over to them and examined them to find out that, yes, they were all mine!

My eyes lit up a bit and I started unwrapping them.

Inside the various presents, there was a knife, a new mask and eyepatch, a phone case with a picture attached to it with tape, a old family picture that looks like it was taken straight out of my and Toby's room, a old camera, a large thing of purple hair dye, a couple clothes, and a couple of Melanie Martinez CD's Vinyl's, a record player, and merch.

"I-is this all for me?" I asked hesitantly, while looking up at Toby.

"Of course, who else would it be for?" He chuckled, and I just smiled under my mask.

"Best. Christmas. Ever!" I beamed, and threw everything into one of the bags.

"What else do you guys do today?" I asked, pulling my present bag over my shoulder.

"Watch a shit ton of children's Christmas specials and stuff, stay in, and at dinner time it's a huge Christmas feast." He replied calmly, and I practically threw myself on him.

"Holidays sound fucking fun here!" I exclaimed, before pulling myself off of Toby, and hugged my bag full of stuff.

"Also, who got who what?"
"We recently started doing this thing, you have to guess-."
"...Guess?"
"Yep."
"..Fantastic."

I just stared at him for a second before running off towards our room.

"Hell yeah!" I screamed as I almost tripped before bursting into our room.

I dumped everything onto the floor, and started going through it all.

"Wait, why would someone get me a knife-?" I asked quietly, not expecting an answer, but..

"Not sure, maybe you need something better than a small box cutter." I heard Toby reply from behind me, and I just threw up a middle finger.

"I don't need a knife, I have my trusty box cutter." I muttered, before throwing it on the bed.

Soon I started putting everything in it's place, while smiling a bit to myself.

"Melanie Vinyl's and merch, best day ever~." I hummed while setting it up.

"You like it all?" Toby asked, and I turned around and just nodded.

"Great, well, get dressed and come down, there's food~." He sang, and I gave a thumbs up.

-

After setting everything up, I looked to see a bunch of clothing, including a outfit that looked like Regina's outfit from that one part in Mean Girls, just that it was a bit longer, which included a Santa hat.

I smirked and put it on quickly, leaving my mask, eyepatch, and boots on.

I snuck out of our room and before I got to the bottom of the stairs someone had already noticed me and started screeching.

"BLACK HEART LOOKS LIKE A WHO-" Was all they had time to say before Toby pretty much tackled them.

"Black Heart, what in the WORLD are you wearing?!" Toby yelled, and I just did a stupid pose.

"...I swear-" He mumbled under his breath, and I just ran down the rest of the stairs.

"I HEARD THERE WAS FOOD!" I screamed, and saw a smaller buffet than what my birthday one had.

"SUSTENANCE!!" I screeched before almost diving into the Christmas Oreos.

-

After getting a bunch of food, I saw that the others were already starting to put on the children's Christmas specials, and I just walked back to our room.

When I got there I saw Toby on his bed and I just walked over to mine.

"Don't wanna watch the specials too?"
"Nope."
"Fair."

I just started playing on my phone for what felt like ten minutes, but before I knew it, someone burst into our room.

"One, I'll deal with you later Toby, and two, Christmas dinner, come on!" I heard from in front of me, and I look up to see Jeff standing in the doorway.

"Not surprised it was you- But we're coming." I muttered, and Toby just gave him the middle finger as I stood up.

"Hey-, but yeah, c'mon."
"Alright, alright!"

Me and Toby followed Jeff and once we got to the table it looked like chaos.

Luckily there were two seats next to each other that were empty, and we both raced to them.

"Yeah, seats next to each other!" I exclaimed, and after a bit of silence we saw the whole dinner come out.

"Good lord..."
"Yeahh-"

Soon after everyone got some, they started eating, and some started a food fight.

I just sat there in silence, eating my food.

-

After everyone was done eating, everyone went in different directions, me and Toby just went straight to our room.

"Today was honestly fun, even though I spent like half of it in our room, at least I got free shit!" I smiled while taking my stuff off, Toby looking away.

Toby didn't reply, but I just shrugged it off and once I got into my new nightgown, I tapped his shoulder.

"I'm bored." I muttered, and he just pulled me to his bed.

"I'm not doing any weird, freaky shit." I mumbled, and he just put my head in his lap and started playing with my hair.

I soon fell asleep, under the... Soft touch of this dumbass.

Do I.. Like him? No, no.

Let's just keep ignoring it, see how it goes.

...Yeah, let's ignore it.

...

Yeah.

(Sorry this is short, I'm tired, and I need to sleep, so goodnight, and Happy Holidays!~) -Clay

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 244 67
"๐—œ๐—ณ ๐—œ ๐˜๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—บ๐—ฒ, ๐˜„๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ...
11K 430 32
**on hold for editing** you are kidnapped by a creepypasta and it turns out that you might NOT die.
283K 6.5K 24
!Warning! May contain Inappropriate language, actions and killing !You have been warned!
497 29 17
Weeks have passed since the disappearance of her little sister, and no one has a clue what happened to her. Determined not to give up, Pea decides to...