Y/n x Spider (From Avatar: Th...

Oleh imharrypotterfr

This is mostly satire but I still hope you enjoy. (It gets better as you read it btw, I know it has a bad sta... Lebih Banyak

Going to study again?
Well then, there's your answer.
It's not destiny.
I'll be back, babygirl.
From a distance.
I spoke too soon.
What did you promise her?
Finally, some peace.
On your chin.
Are you keeping an eye on her?
No need to push.
Looking.
Goodnight, Spider.
My apologies.
Good point.
Unique.
Well, not actually.
Not for a second.
I don't like company.
It was a compliment.
If anything, you're the child.
And I'm hurt by it.
I just need sleep.
How would I know?
It doesn't matter.
I never said that.
So, it was bad.
That being?
As soon as possible.
You know you love me.
I wish to know why.
The End.

Out here?

1.2K 39 0
Oleh imharrypotterfr

(Spider's POV)

I look over to where everyone else is and I see that Y/n is looking at me. When she sees that I caught her staring at me, she quickly looks away.

I quicken my pace and catch up to Y/n. She look over at me and rolls her eyes.

"What do you want?" She asks, rudely.

"Nothing." I shrug.

She looks away from me and shrugs. We continue to walk in silence. I decide not to talk because Y/n looks like she's already in a bad enough mood. I know that she wouldn't appreciate me talking to her or making any funny or rude remarks. I would love to make a joke, but she wouldn't think it would be funny. She would probably just stare at me for a while and then just look away.

I get used to the silence as we walk. I'm not usually quiet when I walk, or ever. It is nice to just look at everything in silence. 

But then the oddest thing happens.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Y/n asks. 

I slowly turn my head to look at Y/n.

She asked me that. She wasn't talking to anyone else. She was talking to me. Why though? She started being nice to me yesterday and I thought it was just for that moment. But she's still being nice. Why?

Y/n looks at me, "Isn't it?"

I try to say something, but I can't. I can't find any words to say. Nothing. Not one. I just stare at her blankly.

"Have you malfunctioned or something?" She asks, with a slight tone of impatience.

"No." I blandly respond.

"Okay then..." She says and looks away, awkwardly.

Why is she being so nice to me? Why did I act like that? What is wrong with me? Why am I starting to sweat? It's not hot, it's not hot out here at all.

I can feel my heartbeat speed up and my breath get heavier.

Y/n looks at me.

"Are you alright?" She asks, looking concerned.

I calm myself down, "Yeah. Just fine."

"Okay." She says while looking away.

I try to start conversation to redeem myself, "So, you were playing with Tuk?"

She looks at me, "Yeah, I promised her that I would."

"Out here?"

"Well I thought she was going to play with me in the lab, but then she told me that we were going to play outside. I had to."

"You could've just told her to ask me to play, I would've played with her."

"No, I need quality time with her anyways, I never see her anymore and I suppose it's my fault."

"Why do you think that?" I ask, genuinely curious.

"I don't think that it is my fault, I know that it is. I spend too much time studying and reading."

I just nod. I know what she's saying is all true.

We both look away and look at Tuk, who is playing with Jake and Ney'tiri.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

67.1K 1.7K 26
- Jake Sully X Reader (Avatar Fan-Fiction) - |Avatar Franchise| - Book 2 - Following the events of the first story, Jake and Y/n are married and mat...
622K 17.4K 30
"I want her... but I can't have her." She was stunningly beautiful in his eyes. Yet, she carried an innocence that Aonung was afraid to taint. There...
108K 3K 57
"We are not from here. They do not want us here, they do not love you." "But, I love you. We can stay! Here... at home." Not much of a shock that the...
21.8K 828 36
𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠 - your biggest fear is here. The mafia will hunt your soul. My name is written in your fate princess. You are mine you want me or...