Not To Plan

By dereksswhoreee

They make an agreement on the first day they met. Meredith is horny and he wants to help with that until her... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

chapter 7

1.3K 63 6
By dereksswhoreee

"Mer mer mer mer mer!" I feel someone jumping on the bed next to me, giggling. I open my eyes. I smile hugely as I see scarlett jumping on my bed next to me.

"Good morning" I giggle, sitting up. "Scar, how did you get in here? I'm sorry meredith" Derek walks in. I chuckle, sitting up. "Its okay.. its a nice way to wake up" I grin as she hugs me. I pull her into my arms.

"How did you even climb up onto the bed?" He asks. "Box at end" she points at the box at the end of my bed that i keep some stuff in. I giggle.

"Come here, cheeky monkey" he pushes her back onto the bed, tickling her stomach. She giggles hysterically, kicking her legs. I laugh.

"Mer! Mer!" She says. I pick her up, hugging her. "I've got you sweetie.. I'll protect you from evil daddy" I grin at him. She giggles, hiding her face in my neck. He smiles.

She pulls away. I put her down. "Dada" she whispers. "Yeah?" He asks. She looks down. "What's wrong?" He picks her up. "I need potty" she whispers in his ear. He chuckles softly. "You don't have to be embarrassed, my love" he says.

"The toilet is just-" I say. "I want mer take" she points at me. "Full sentences baby" he says. "Can mer take me pwease?" She asks. "Of course I can if you want" I chuckle.

He passes her to me. "Thanks" he says. I take her to the bathroom. "Lots and lots of bubbles" I say in a baby voice, pouring soap onto her hands. She giggles, washing them in the sink as I hold her up so she can reach.

I put her on the floor and dry her hands for her. She holds my hand as we walk out. "You good now princess?" He picks her up. She nods.

"Mommy's picking you up from the hospital, okay?" He says. "No! Dada, I stay hewe with you" she says. "I'm sorry, you have to" he says. She sighs.

"But I'm gonna have a word with mommy about uncle Mark staying over, okay?" He says. "But I not supposed to tell-" she says. "You won't be in any trouble darling" he says. "Okay" she says.

"You want a lift to work today? We can come back here after" he looks at me. "That'd be great" I grin. "Are you ready, monkey?" He asks. "Yep" she nods. He must've got them both ready before I woke up.

"Will you just give me ten minutes?" I ask. "Of course.. let's go downstairs" he takes scarlett and leaves. I start getting ready.

Once I'm ready I go downstairs. I grin as I see he's made us breakfast. "Hungry?" He puts the plate down. I sit with them at the table. "Thankyou" I say. We eat.

Once we're done we head to work. I'm sat at the nurses station with cristina talking when derek walks past. My eyes widen slightly as I see him pass scarlett to a woman. Shes gorgeous.

She's definitely her mom. Scarletts reaching out for her dad as her mom holds her. Derek kisses her nose. He says something to her. Addison and him talk for a bit before she leaves, looking very angry.

Scarlett looks back as Addison puts her on the floor, holding her hand as they walk away. She locks eyes with me. I wave at her. She smiles, waving back.

Derek walks over. "Dr shepherd" I say. "Dr Grey.. dr yang" he smiles at us both. I pass him the chart I'm holding and he walks away.

I put my hand on my stomach. I don't even know if it's butterflies I'm feeling or the baby kicking but I know one thing.. I can not wait for him to come back to my house again later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 811 22
"You apologize taking the fault for the accidental run-in, even though it's bound to happen because the bar is across the street from the hospital an...
25.7K 643 15
For years now, it had just been Derek and his daughter. But then he met Meredith. In that moment everything changed for him but he told himself that...
1.9K 97 17
Meredith and Derek have broken up, and now, they are at an impasse, until Derek kisses Meredith at Joe's. As they continue their fiery pursuit of bli...
69.6K 1.1K 11
merder wants a baby.. but will they get what they want?