Transformers male cybertronia...

By JustyTurner

Cybertron is at war between the Autobots and the Decepticons as they have been fighting for each other all th... More

Autobots Crew: Galactic of free worlds
Decepticons crew (Bludgeon): Bloods of victory
Human comanion's
S1E0: Prologue
S1E1: I'm a Autobot
S1E2: Getting to know you allies and enemies
S1E3: My first catch!
S1E4: Wrong time, wrong place
S1E5: The wolfs from the stars
S1E6: Secrets below the sand (Arc 1)
S1E7: Secrets below the sand (Arc 2)
S1E8: Secrets below the sand (Arc 3 final)
S1E9: A strike at the Decepticons base
S1E10: The arrival
S1E11: The Decepticon cost
S1E12: A tour around the Ark
S1E13: A rampaging Charizard problem
S1E14: A recon mission
S1E15: Construct and destroy
S1E16: Mewtwo Strikes (Arc 1)
S1E17: Mewtwo strikes (Arc 2)
S1E18: Mewtwo strikes (Arc 3)
S1E19: Mewtwo strikes (Arc 4 final)
S1E20: Roll to the rescue
S1E21: Night of the monsterbots (Halloween special)
S1E22: Finding out the spy
S1E23: Rise of the Dinobots
S1E24: Kanto Grand festival (Arc 1)
S1E25: Kanto Grand festival (Arc 2)
S1E26: Kanto Grand festival (Arc 3)
S1E27: Kanto Grand festival (Arc 4)
S1E29: Kanto Grand festival (Arc 6 final) (Season 1 Final)
The Wreckers (Spotlight)
S2E1: Our lives as protectors
S2E2: New visitors
S2E3: Here comes the Wreckers
Team Hot Rod (Spotlight)
Blaster (Spotlight)
S2E4: The orange islands
S2E5: Gym's secrets
S2E6: Battle out at sea
S2E7: Rogue pokemon (Arc 1)
S2E8: Rogue pokemon (arc 2)
S2E9: Rogue pokemon (Arc 3)
S2E10: Rogue pokemon (Arc 4 final)
S2E11: From scientist to soldier
S2E12: The legend of the crystal Onix
S2E13: Starscream attacks
S2E14: A new threat
S2E15: Prowl's police days
S2E16: The Infestation of the Grapefruit (Arc 1)
S2E17: The Infestation of the Grapefruit (Arc 2)
S2E18: The infestation of the Grapefruit (Arc 3 final)
S2E19: Team Rocket did something!?
S2E20: It always be war but never peace
S2E21: Anti Cybertronian city (Arc 1)

S1E28: Kanto Grand festival (Arc 5)

318 10 2
By JustyTurner

(Indigo Plateau Hotel)

Trypticon is seen crushing through buildings, fireding it's beams at anything he sees and letting out a massive roar as he destroy anything that stood while the Decepticon forces are pushing back with the Autobot forces while we see the Rescuebots arrive at the hartal and start loading up humans and taking them far away from the battle.

We see Ash and the others among as they escort the trainers and people out of the hotel. We then see Alex and Ben watch Trypticon destroying anything in his path as Alex and Ben watched until Y/n walked up to him and informs Alex.

Y/n: It's time to get out of here Alex. It's not safe here.

Alex continues to stare at the city and has a feeling about something so he turn to Y/n and ask him.

Alex: Do.....Do you think you can survive against Trypticon and a whole army od Decepticon forces?

Y/n: Hard to say..... (kneel down) but we'll sacrifice our sparks for you, humanity and pokemons. We'll stand out ground until one of us is still standing.

Alex: Right, disbite the possibility none of you won't make it out of this alive Huh?

Y/n: Yeah but.....its what we're signed up for.

Alex looks down and seconds later he forms a fist and looks up at Y/n and said to him.

Alex: I wanna stay and fight along side you!

Y/n: (shocked) What?! You can't its too dangerous plus your hurt!

Alex: I know but i won't let you die. We've been through a lot and I refuse to lose you or any other Autobots. We're staying, no matter what!

Ben: Eevee!

Y/n doesn't know what to do as he look down, thinking of a way until someone called out.

???: Same to us!

Then Ash, Pikachu, Misty, Togepi, Brock, Verity, Sorrel and Richie walked over to Y/n as he was shocked by this and tells them.

Y/n: No! This is too dangerous to any of your humans! You'll die!

Ash: (smile) True but we're friends and friends stick together!

Pikachu: (smile) Pikachu!

Misty: (smile) You've helped us and we wish to return the favour.

Brock: This is our home as well. If the Decepticons takes over then that's it for all of us.

Sorrel: Brock's right. This is our home.

Verity: (smile) And we'll defend it along side you!

Richie: (smile) Same here.

Y/n sees they are not going anywhere so without no choice he stood up straight and tells them.

Y/n: Very well then, just stick by me and keep your head down.

They agree and then Ash turn to his mother with a worry face on her. He walked over to her and he look at Delia and tell her.

Ash: Sorry mom but I can't abandon them. They are my friends.

But she just smiled and kiss Ash on the forhead as she look at Ash still with a smile and tells him.

Delia: (smile) I know what you have to do. Just come back safe and sound okay?

Ash: (smile) Right!

Pikachu: (smile) Pikachu!

Y/n: Alright then. Hot Spot get everyone else out of here, everyone else, let's roll out!

(Meanwhile)

In the middle of the city we awe Turbospike, Madison and Brawn fighting off Decepticon forces as they were flanking them at all sides. Madison hits a few head shots with her pistol and Turbospike also hits some head shots with his sniper rifle. Brawn punch some Decepticon troopers if they come too close as they were holding their ground when suddenly bullets rain down as Blackout in hid helicopter gorm open fires at them.

Brawn: Grab cover!

They did so bur Turbospike's reaction was too late as a bullet hits Turbospike in the shoulder as he yell in pain.

Madison: Turbospike!

She rushed over to him to patch his wounds while Blackout continues to fire at them. Brawn sees this and grabs a empty car and throws it at Blackout which hits him, forcing him to fall down and crash onto thr ground.

Blackout transform into hid bot form and fired bolts as the bolts heads towards Madison and Turbospike but Brawn gets in front of them and gets shot. He started to bleed out of energon as Brawn slowly gets up and tells the two.

Brawn: Scrap, we gonna be outnumbered if we stay here for long! You two, get out of here! I'll hold them off!

Madison: Brawn no! That's suicide, you'll die!

Brawn: (smirk) You kidding? I have been shot, crushed and blown up by these cons. I'll be fine now go!

With no choice Madison takes Turbospike arm and they escape while Blackout charges towards Brawn which Brawn smirked and leaps out of cover and rushes towards him.

Brawn: (smirk) Bring it on Decepticon scum!

Brawn tackled Blackout to the ground and gets on top of him as he starts beaten him up several times until Blackout pulls out a chainsaw like arm and swings it at Brawn which he dodged and grabs his arm and ripped off his chainsaw arm.

Blackout let out a yell while Brawn turned his left arm intoa drill arm and thrust it towards Blackout but he grabs Brawns arm and holds it as Brawn tries to push his drill down to Blackout but Blackout tossed him aside as Brawn slammed onto the ground as Blackout slowly gets up and aimed his ion arm cannon at Brawn and fired a few bolts which hits Brawn a few times.

The final shot sent Brawn flying and he crashed onto the ground, more energon came out of Brawn while Blackout walks up to him as he stood over him.

Blackout: Not so tough are you Autobot?

Brawn: (smirk) Of course I arm.

Blackout aims his ion arm cannon at Brawn, ready to kill him but Brawn slaps his cannon to a oil tank next to Brawn as Blackout accidentally fired it and seconds later there was a huge explosion.

Among the fire we see the offline Blackout crashed into a battle and completely broken as he lost his left arm and bits of his body while Brawn is barely online as he look up at the sky as he smirk to himself while he mutter out.

Brawn: (smirk) Now that was........awesome.

Once that he gose offline and dies along with Blackout as we cut to Zero, Prowl, Sideswipe, Night-Claw and Abby taking out a few Decepticon forces as Madison and Turbospike rushed over to them.

Prowl: Where's Brawn?

They look down as Prowl and the others realised that he is gone. Then they hear the roar of Trypticon as they turn to see Trypticon destroying anything in his path.

Madison: Is there any way we can beat him?

Prowl: I don't know we can. We need more heavy fire power to deal with Trypticon.

???: We will help!

They turn and look up a hill as they were surprised to see Grimlock and his team of Dinobots as they appear on top of the hill and then they slide down the hill and land hard as they stood up straight.

Grimlock: The Dinobots will deal with Trypticon and the Decepticon forces.

Prowl: Thanks Grimlock.

Turbospike: (smirk) Good to see you big guy.

Madison: But how did you get here?

Grimlock: Optimus prime allow us to join in the battle with him and the others.

Turbospike: Is he here?

Grimlock: Yes, he is going to face Megatron.

Y/n: Then we need to do our best to hold off the Decepticon forces.

They turn to see Y/n along with Alex and the others to them as Y/n tells them.

Y/n: The Decepticons have destroyed Cybertron and we will not allow them destroy earth as well.

They agree as they turn to the huge battle going on as we cut to Megatron in tank form as he fire at buildings, destroying anything in his way and after a few more shots he transform into his bot form and looks at all the destruction in his way as Starscream came down and lands after he transform into his bot form as he kneel down next to Megatron and tells him.

Starscream: (smirk) It looks like this planet will soon be ours my lord. Soon no one will not stand against us.

Megatron: Indeed Starscream. Soon this city will be my kingdom, a new kaon! Soon this planet will be mind to rule.

Starscream: (smiek) Indeed Lord Megatron. The humans and pokemon of this pathetic world will bow before us.

Megatron: What was that Starscream?

Starscream: I mean bow down to "you" Lord Megatron, only you.

Megatron: That's what I thought. You'll be wise to remember that.

Starscream growl a bit when bullets fly by as Aerialbots fly by as Starscream transforms into his jet form and fly off while Megatron looks around the destruction around him until he feels like he is not alone and turn around to see a red truck staring at him.

Megatron knows who this truck is as the truck fired up it's engines and makes a huge horn while driving towards Megatron. Megatron smirked to himself and them fires at Optimus prime which he dodges the incoming bolts and once he gets close he transform into his bot form, flying towards Megatron and striking a punch at Megatron in the face.

Megatron was sent flying back and land hard onto the ground. Optimus prime gets into a fighting stands while Megatron wipes a bit of energon from his mouth as he smirked and stood up.

Megatron: (smirk) I knew you'll come prime. Come to have our final battle!

Optimus prime: Your rain of terror ends here Megatron. I will not allow you to continue this violence anymore.

Megatron: (smirk) And your gonna stop me? Pathetic, I'll crush you and your Autobots once and for all!

Optimus prime: That will not happen. I will not surrender the life forms of this planet and will die if by means stopping you. One shall stand, one shall fall.

Megatron and Optimus prime looked at each other and then they both charge at each other and then they both land a powerful punch at each others face.

(Meanwhile)

We see the whole Autobot forces battling against the Decepticon forces as Y/n and the others were among them as they were pushing back the Decepticon forces.

Meanwhile we see Ash, Pikachu, Richie and Sparky waited for the sinagl and soon that singal would come when Misty and hee water type pokemon appear at the other side of them and called out.

Misty: Okay everyone, use water gun!

They all shoot water gun at the Decepticon forces which got them wet but Ash and Richie node to each other and both called out to their Pikachus.

Ash and Richie: Use thunder bolt!

The two Pikachus combine their thunder bolts and fired a massive thunder bolt attack that shocks the Decepticon forces as they were hit with a powerful lighting bolt.

More Decepticon forces sees this and rushes over to aid them when suddenly they stepped onto a huge hope made by Brock with Onix as they fell into the hole.

Y/n: This is our chance! Push forward!

The Autobots pushed forward while they open fire at what's left of the Decepticon forces until Trypticon suddenly appeared in front of them as he look down at the Autobots and called out.

Trypticon: It's time for you Autobots to die by Trypticon!

Trypticon opens its mouth and starts to charge up its huge beam cannon as they will be wiper out of sure. Trailbreaker made a force field to block the shot when suddenly Trypticon was punched and crashed onto the ground.

Then another huge Cybertronian appear but they were shocked to see Omega Supreme as he turn to Trypticon while he is getting up.

Omega Supreme: Target: Trypticon. Orders: Protect all life forms and the Autobots!

Trypticon roared at Omega Supreme but Omega Supreme fired his beam at Trypticon, costing him to stumble back and then the two have a huge battle while everyone watched the two giant Cybertronian fought.

Ash: (surprised) Wow! You guys didn't tell us you have another gaint Cybertronian on your side!

Y/n: (surprised) I'm more surprised as you are?!

Perceptor: Looks like Omega Supreme is fully operational.

They turn to see Perceptor walking up to the others.

Ironhide: Mind telling us how he's here?

Perceptor: Maybe later but for now we need to take down Trypticon and I think I know how.

Jazz: You Really?

Perceptor: Yes, by getting inside Trypticon and enter to his core. However none of us can fit and we need a small bot to get inside.

Alex: Or a human. Me, Ben, Sorrel and Verity will get into Trypticon and shut down his core.

Bumblebee: But it will be dangerous.

Sorrel: We know bur we got this.

Verity: (smile) Just leave it to us.

Y/n: Okay then. Bumblebee, Zero, get them near Trypticon and get them inside. The rest of us will continue to push back the Decepticon forces.

They agree as Bumblebee and Zero transform and once that the four get on and once they were inside the two drive away as they try to get near to Trypticon as best they can while Y/n tells the other Autobots.

Y/n: Let's do this everyone! For the Autobot cost!

All Autobot: For the Autobot cost!

And so they continue to battle the Decepticon forces as best they can while Alex ans his team will get inside of Trypticon and shut him down for good, this maybe dangerous for the both of them but they will not allow Earth fall the same fate as Cybertron, never again.

To be continued.............................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 307 15
When the Decepticon's Time-Space machine failed, a handful of Autobots and Decepticons were transported to an alternate universe where creatures they...
112K 2.9K 70
In the heart of the ongoing battle between Autobots and Decepticons, the bond between human partners and their Cybertronian allies is a crucial aspec...
4.7K 29 20
Sequel to 'Transformers: The Last Ones'. Megatron has been defeated. The Decepticon's name has been destroyed. Peace has been found. And Cybertron h...
51.2K 1.6K 43
"One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it."- Master Oogway --- ~ BOOK 1 OF THE LIGHTBLADE SERIES Fate sometimes leads us to vario...