Royal Innocence

By bethia9

He was the prince. I was the Duke's daughter. He was my brother's best friend. And my sworn enemy. There was... More

Prologue
1-Those are muscles, not fat!!
2- Are you stuffing your bra?
3- That Waters dude dies and Haley chick cries.
4 - You look like a clown!
5 - no PDA in front of brother!
6 - I'm an eighteen year old guy, for God's sake!
7- I said goodbye, my last goodbye, to her.
8 - Just open ur freaking door!!
9 - Oh my freaking cherries!!
10 - No swearing, my Prince
11 - He-who-shall-not-be-named and Piglet broke up
12 - But, just so you know, I'm still hotter.
13 - Have you seen my idiot brother and HRH?
14 - Why was everyone grabbing a freaking sandwich?
15 - Brictionary
16 - It's Christine Daae, not Christine Dying
17 - Like you are the last two pieces of brownies on earth
18 - I thought British boys were supposed to be gentlemen.
19 - future princess, stop staring at Prince charming.
20 - Never been so happy to see the door!
21 - No!! Jason! Don't leave me!!
22 - Hey, nice day, isn't it? Hope you enjoyed it coz I'm gonna kill you.
24 - Yeah and one night stands happen upon the first meeting
Special Announcement
25 - You know the feeling, the feeling when you think life can't get any worse?
26 - I'm sorry for being muscular
27 - My brother's already like a bull who saw a red cloth.
Something to say (not an update)
28 - Here goes nothing
29 - Dude, you're swearing like you are a Glader in Maze Runner
30 - Lover boy and Mr. Protective
31 - Like a Skyscraper
32 - To Lady Brianna Huntley
Epilogue
Acknowledgements
Royal Announcements - Plans
Royal Announcements - new book
THANK YOU + new book

23 - What are you expecting me to feel?

3.4K 125 20
By bethia9

Dedicated to Illouison for her quote:) (it's one of Jason's dialogues) and thanks for supporting me♡

One can't being help born into perfection. -America Singer "The Selection"

♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬

Chapter 23: What are you expecting me to feel?

Jason

I ran towards the direction Brianna did, calling her name, but by the time I ran followed her to the gardens, I had lost track of her.

''Have you seen the lady?" I asked a guard stationed at the doors to the gardens.

"Yes, sir. I think she went that way, but I'm not sure where exactly." He replied politely, gesturing towards the direction.

"It's alright, thanks." I said hastily, and started walking towards that direction.

Where was she?

Suddenly, a gazebo came into view and I could see a shadow hunched over at a corner. I stepped closer to see it was her and she was sobbing quietly. My heart tightened at that sight.

But the thing was, why would she get so upset just because I accidentally called her an evil witch? Genevieve called her names all the time, and she'd never even flinched.

I walked stepped onto the gazebo and cleared my throat quietly. Brianna jumped in surprise.

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare-" I began.

"Go away." Brianna said, turning away from me.

My heart broke a little at the sight of her turning away.

"Please, Anna. I-" I tried again.

"Don't want to be with an evil witch, do you?" Brianna said, her voice breaking a little. She still wouldn't turn to face me.

Why couldn't things be easier?

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Brianna

Why wouldn't he leave me alone? He didn't like me, fine! Then, stop bothering me and just let me get over him!!

"It was misunderstanding! I hadn't meant to call you an evil witch!" Jason exclaimed, running his hand through his hair.

"What misunderstanding? You didn't know she was evil?" I asked dryly, turning around. Jason hung his head in response.

"Then what's it? What's the misunderstanding?" I asked.

"You are right, I didn't know she was evil." Jason replied quietly.

Okay, I'd have enough. This guy was unbelievable! And I was expected to believe him?!

"Stop playing around, Jason. Am I that stupid to believe that you don't know she's an evil witch? What did you think she was?" I hissed, standing up.

"Uh, a kind queen?" Jason muttered. I tried to detect something from his tone, but all I could hear was embarrassment.

He really thought so?

"What?" Was all I managed to say.

"I've never watched Narnia and when I was young I saw the photo of the woman holding the boy. I thought she is nice, I mean..." Jason paused awkwardly.

"Oh." I replied awkwardly.

"Uh..." Jason started awkwardly and then stopped.

"Yeah?" I asked, looking up at him.

"You look uh pretty today." He whispered, with his head down. My breath hitched, I stared at him, my eyes and embarrassingly, my mouth opened.

Well, that was sudden.

He's probably just messing around.

But he sounded like he meant it.

He's a prince, hon, he has to sound like he means every word he said, or no one in the country would believe him.

Shut up.

"You're just saying it." I said, suddenly very interested in my shoes.

"What?" He looked up, surprised. "No! No, of course not. You really look pretty today, in fact, you look pretty every day. You're... perfect." He whispered the last part. I looked up, surprised to see how close we were. We were just a few inches apart.

Was it just me or was it getting tremendously hot?

"No one's perfect." I said.

"Everyone's perfect in unusual ways." He said.

I looked up to meet my hot crush's dreamy yet bright blue eyes. They held my light brown ones for a moment before flickering down to my lips. His eyes found mine again before darkening, He moved closer to me and brushed away a loose strand of hair from my face and stopped as if waiting for my reaction, seeing I didn't protest, he closed the gap between us.

I opened my eyes, shocked at first, then quickly reacted. I closed my eyes and started kissing him back. His lips were warm, soft and perfect. The kiss was slow, sweet, yet desperate and needy. It was like Jase had waited for a long time for doing this. Soon, his hands were on my waist, pulling me closer.

I ran my hands through his hair. God, I'd wanted to do that for ages. He pulled me even closer before pulling back and resting his forehead against mine.

"I like you, Piglet, so so much." He whispered in a husky voice. I widened my eyes and then smiled.

Weirdly, the nickname piglet didn't sound as bad.

"I like you too." I whispered back.

"I'm sorry, for everything." He whispered, and without waiting for reply, attacked my lips again.

Eventually, we broke apart.

"We gotta go back now, it's a few minutes before the countdown starts." Jase said, pulling me along. I followed him before stopping him.

"Wait, we have to talk about stuff." I said.

"I know, " He said, "tomorrow."

"Okay." I laughed, before running back to the house, holding his hand.

We made it back four minutes before the countdown.

"And there I thought you two fell into the sea." Trisha said, looking up.

"There isn't any sea near here, Trish." I deadpanned.

"Whatever." Trisha replied, "so, you two finally had the guts to proclaim your love for each other?"

"Wha- what?" Jason said.

"Come on, lover boy. Just answer us, are you dating my baby sister?" Ashton asked, crossing his arms.

Oh, no. I'd completely forgotten about my protective brother. But Jason was his best friend, He wouldn't disapprove, right? But his expression said otherwise.

"Uh, yeah? I guess?" Jason answered nervously. He knew how protective my brother could be.

"Good." Ashton replied.

"What?" I asked.

"What what?" Ashton said.

"You approve? You never do."

"Because, no offense, but your exes were all weird and not nice. This one here, " he pointed to Jason, " is my best friend, I know he wouldn't hurt you. But if you do, dude, I'm gonna flipping kill you."

"Okay, Jeez, dude. Calm down." Jason said, shaking off Ashton's tight grip on him.

"Okay, enough drama, thirty seconds left!!!!!!!!" Trisha cried.

We broke apart, and went to the couch to watch the fireworks. The countdown in Sherfil was held in the Royal Town Square. However, the best fireworks were at Jason's palace, where the tv was showing.

Suddenly, the camera zoomed back to the Royal Town Square. We didn't have New York's ball dropping countdown, but we have a statue countdown. It wasn't really a statue, more like a machinery doll that only moves on special occasion. On New Year's eve, she would be dressed in an modernised traditional Sherfil dress and during the last ten seconds, she would be dancing and holding up fingers to show the seconds.

"TEN!"

"NINE!!"

"EIGHT!!"

"SEVEN!!!"

"SIX!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"FIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"FOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

We laughed and screamed and danced. Then, I ran to the other room, to hug all the helpers and wish them a happy new year. I didn't get to sit down until almost an hour later. Then, Jason, my boyfriend, pulled me up on my feet again.

"Uh! I was hoping to get some moment alone." I grumbled.

"What? You're tired of me already?" Jason said with a fake pout. I laughed and pecked him on the lips. Kissing him still felt like a dream.

"Hmm, so how's 2015 so far?" He asked, running his hands along my arms.

"Fun and tiring." I half-joked.

"Hmm. Well, that wasn't what I was expecting."

"What are you expecting me to feel?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Hopeful."

"Hopeful?" I repeated, confused.

"Yeah, I mean it is a new year. New year, new beginnings, right? The cops seemed to be bothering you less, less people are talking about you, more seemed to think you are innocent and best of all, there's us." He explained. I smiled when he said us.

"More people are believing me?" I asked.

"Piglet, it's just you who think no one believes you. A lot do, but they just don't dare say it out loud. You know people. Most people don't have the courage to say what they think out loud, even though they know what they think is correct, especially when a lot of voices are saying the exact opposite." He said. I thought about his words, was it true? Did a lot of people actually believe me?

"You gotta believe in yourself, Bri, and stopping trying to escape or run away or hide. Those aren't solutions, facing it is the solution. You are innocent, so don't be afraid to say it out loud. And since its a new year, try doing that. 2015 is a fresh start. And remember, I'm here for you." He continued.

"Always?" I asked him, looking up.

"Always. 24/7." He replied, before crashing his lips onto mine.

I could still hear his voice.

New year, new beginnings.

You gotta believe in yourself.

2015 is a fresh new start.

And last but not least,

I'm here for you. Always.

♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬

Author's notes

Okay, so the official ship name is Jianna:))

Oh and another thing. IMPORTANT

My exams are coming and I don't know if I'll have time to upload. Don't worry, I'll still update, but instead of weekly ones, it might be every two weeks or something. Sorry:/

And um, I'm changing the cast again, yes again. Barbara Palvin will be Brianna instead of Victoria Justice. Cast photo on top.

And I'm sooooo excited for Taylor's new music vid, Bad Blood!!!!!

A short chapter, sorry. But do u like it?

~Jason;)

Jk

~Bethia※

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 3.7K 30
There's a thin line between hate and Love. That's what the saying says. But for the two individuals who grown to hate each other is just a silly joke...
583K 11.9K 29
You know those fairy tales, where the prince sweeps the princess off her feet? Where he saves the world, at the end of the day? Well.... She's rich...
924 38 21
For Josie to grow she needs Caleb her childhood enemy to help her. Same as Caleb needs Josie to help him before he drowns to deep. ...
1.3M 68.4K 63
*Book 2 in the Soulmates Series* After Malekh's startling revelation about the deal he'd made with Ashton, Elizabeth's blossoming relationship seems...