It Will Always be You

נכתב על ידי imveryyygay

On October 1st, 1989, 43 women around the world gave birth. Reginald Hargreeves got 8 of the children. Five a... עוד

Intro (S1)
(S1) One
(S1) Two
(S1) Three
(S1) Four
(S1) Five
(S1) Six
(S1) Seven
(S1) Nine
(S1) Ten
(S1) Eleven
(S1) Twelve
(S1) Thirteen
(S1) Fourteen
(S1) Fifteen
(S1) Sixteen
(S1) Seventeen
(S1) Eighteen
(S1) Nineteen
(S1) Twenty
(S1) Twenty One
(S1) Twenty Two
(S1) Twenty Three
(S1) Twenty Four
(S1) Twenty Five
(S1) Twenty Six
(S1) TWENTY SEVEN
Intro (S2)
(S2) One
(S2) Two
(S2) Three
(S2) Four
(S2) Five
(S2) Six
(S2) Seven
(S2) Eight
(S2) Nine
(S2) Ten
(S2) Eleven
(S2) Twelve
tiny update!!
(S2) Thirteen
(S2) Fourteen
(S2) Fifteen

(S1) Eight

325 6 17
נכתב על ידי imveryyygay

Five has been trying to get the information out of the guy but he won't give it up. And Klaus just kind of sat there.

"Like I said earlier, any information about the prosthetics we build is strictly confidential. Without the clients consent without the clients consent, I cannot help you." Lance said.

I sighed and leaned back into my chair. This is pointless. He's not gonna tell us what we need to know and Five looks like he's about to hit someone or something.

"Well we can't get consent if you don't give us a name." Five said, obviously frustrated.

"Well that's not my problem. Sorry, now, there's really nothing more I can do, so.." Lance said.

Suddenly Klaus stands up from his chair.

"And what about my consent?" He asks.

"Oh God." I mumble.

"Excuse me?" Lance asks.

"Who gave you permission..to lay your hands on my son..and his girlfriend?" He asks.

Whatever he's gonna do, its probably gonna be painful.

"What?" He asks.

"You heard me!" Klaus yells.

"I didn't touch your son or his girlfriend." He said.

"Oh really? Then how did he get the swollen lip? And how did she get a cut on her cheek?"

Shit.

"They don't have-" He starts.

He got cut off by Klaus punching Five in the lip. He then turned to me.

"Fives gonna kill me." He said.

"Yep. But we don't have a choice." I replied.

He hit me and his ring put a cut on my cheek. I bit my lip trying not to think about the pain.

Five came over and started inspecting my cheek as Klaus turned back to Lance.

"I want it. Name please. Now." Klaus said.

"I'm gonna beat his ass later." Five whispers to me.

The guy looks at me, Five, then back to Klaus.

"You're crazy." He says.

Klaus lets out a little chuckle. "You have no idea." He says.

Klaus looks at the snow globe on Lances desk. He picks it up and starts to read it.

"Peace on earth! That's so sweet!"

Before Lance could say anything Klaus smashed the snow globe over his head, causing Five to grab me and pull me back so I don't get glass on me.

(Protective husband 😻)

"What are you doing?" I ask Klaus.

"God, that hurt!" He says.

"Well maybe don't smash a snow globe over your head." I said quietly.

"I'm calling secu-"

But before he could finish, Klaus grabs the phone.

"There's been an assault in Mr. Bigs office! And we need security now! Schnell!" He yells into the sound.

He drops the phone and continues to talk.

"Now here's what's gonna happen, Grant." He says.

"It's Lance." He corrects.

"In about 60 seconds, two security guards are gonna walk through that door, and they're gonna see a whole lot of blood, and they're gonna wonder, 'What the hell happened?' and we're gonna tell them that you, beat the shit out of us!" Klaus says while fake crying.

Me and Five smirk. I guess we picked the right person for the job.

"You're gonna do great in prison, Grant. Trust me, I've been there. Little peice of chicken like you. Oh my God, you're gonna get passed around like a.." Klaus goes on.

"You're just.. you're gonna do great. That's all I'm saying."

"Jesus, you are a real sick bastard." Lance says.

"Thank you." Klaus replies.

I walk over to Five and look at his lip. It was a little swollen and still bleeding a bit but he'll be fine.

I look up and Five was staring at me.

"What?" I ask.

He just shakes his head.

"You're just..I don't know."

"Spit it out, pretty boy."

"You're perfect."

I smiled and gave him a peck on the lips. We walked back over to Lance.

"Oh, that's strange?" He says.

"What?" I ask.

"Uh, the eye. It hasn't been purchased by a client yet." He says.

"What? What do you mean?" Five asks walking over to him.

"Well, uh, our logs say that the eye with that serial number...this can't be right. It hasn't even been manufactured yet." He says.

I step back.

"Where did you get that eye?" Lance asks.

Five sighs and we all leave.

*Tiny time skip*

"This isn't good." I said as I sit on the steps.

"I was pretty good though right? Yeah, what about my consent bitch!" Klaus says.

I roll my eyes and look down.

"Klaus, it doesn't matter." Five tells him.

"What? What's the big deal with this eye anyway?" He asks.

"There is someone who is going to lose an eye in the next seven days." I said.

"They're gonna bring about the end of the of life on this earth as we know it." Five continues.

"Yeah can I get that twenty bucks like now or what?" Klaus asks.

I stand up and walk towards him.

"Your twenty bucks?" I ask.

"Yeah, my twenty bucks." He says.

I roll my eyes and sit back down.

"The apocalypse is coming, and all you can think about is getting high?" Five asked frustrated.

"Well, I'm also quite hungry. Tummy's a rumbling." He said.

"Jesus fucking Christ." I mumbled.

"You're useless! You're all useless!" Five yelled.

He sat beside me and I got up.

"Y/n, not yo-" He started.

I sat farther away from him and he blinked over to me. He kissed my cheek and made me look at him.

"Hey, you're not useless. You're actually helping me and I'm sorry. I love you."

"I love you too."

Klaus walked over and sat beside him.

"Oh come on! You all need to lighten up! Hey, you know, I've just now realized why you're so uptight. You guys must be horny as hell! You know, we can go home, and I can get everyone out of the house for a bit. Give you guys some alone time." He says.

Five just gives him a look and I hold back a laugh.

"Klaus, I was there all those years." I said to him telepathically.

Realization hit his face and he smiles.

"All those years alone, it's gotta screw with your head. Plus, you guys are in your teenage bodies." He says.

"It wasn't just us." I say.

"Oh, pray tell." He says.

"Her name was Delores. She was friends with us for over thirty years." He says.

"Thirty years? Oh wow! God, the longest I've been friends with someone was..I don't know, three weeks? And that's only because I was so tired of looking for a place to sleep. He did make the most fantastic osso buco, through. It was-" Klaus rambled.

Five finally got annoyed enough and blinked us into a moving car.

"Don't stop. Just keep going." Five says to the driver.

We look out the window and see Klaus chasing us.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, what about my money?" He yells.

Me and Five just wave at him from the window.

I sat back and looked at Five.

"I was wondering if we could get something to eat? I haven't eaten in a while." I say.

"Of course. Where do you wanna go?" He asks.

"I kinda want pizza. You ok with that?"

"Yep."

"Taxi guy, man, whatever." I say leaning forward.

"My name is Phill." He said.

He sounded a bit nervous. Probably because two thirteen year olds that are actually fifty eight just broke into his car.

"Yeah. Can you take us to the closet pizza restaurant?" I ask.

He nodded and kept driving.

----

A/n: YESSS WE GOT ELECTRIC BACKK. Dude so much happened today. I had to go out in a snowstorm TWICE. And almost got frostbit. Sucked. But our electric went out and my phone died and when I came back on, when it say a sprinted, I fucking flew man. I typed as fast as I could and finished this chapter 😭

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

349 0 16
on the twelfth hour of the first day of october, 1989, forty-three women around the world gave birth. this was unusual only in the fact that none of...
142 6 10
On the 12th hour of the first day of October 1989, 43 women around the world gave birth. This was unusual only in the fact that none of these women h...
38.1K 512 21
This story is about family and about stick together, no matter what. And that real love never really disappear and is worth fighting for. True love n...
43.9K 1.2K 34
Her life was fated to be disastrous the day she was unexpectedly born. ☂ [all seasons in one book] On the twelfth hour, October 1st, 1989, forty-four...