Carl grimes x male reader (se...

By Pi11bug

Two boys in an apocalypse.. they might kiss? 🤷 They might die? They might get split up? This might end bad. ... More

Season 3 episode 1 (seed)
Season 3 episode 3 (walk with me.)
Season 3 Episode 4 (Killer within)
Season 3 episode 5 (say the word.)
Season 3 episode 6 (hounded)
Season 3 episode 7 (when the dead come knocking)
Season 3 episode 8 (made to suffer.)
Season 3 episode 9 (the suicide king)
Season 3 episode 10 (Home.)
Season 3 episode 11 (I Ain't a Judas)
Season 3 episode 12 (clear)
Season 3 episode 13 (arrow on the doorpost.)
Season3 episode 14 (prey) and episode 15 (this sorrowful life)
Season 3 episode 16 (welcome to the tombs) (finale)

Season 3 episode 2 (sick)

481 17 7
By Pi11bug

I imagine this is Carl teaching Glenn how to use technology whilst Rick is just constantly being surprised)

"Who the bell are you?" Daryl asked inching closer "who the hell are you?" They asked back "he's bleeding out, we gotta go back." Rick stated "come around here, put pressure on the knee. Hard! Hard! Push, push!" Rick shouts 'he sounds like a nurse trying to help someone through pregnancy.' I thought "why don't you come on out of there?" Daryl said as they all walked out slowly "slow and steady." He added "what happened to him?" One asked "he got bit." Daryl answered "bit?" He looked confuse "do you not know about the virus?" I asked "whys the kid got swords? Are you a ninja kid?" He asked "no but I was a ninja while I snuck into your moms room." I stuck my tongue out at him he pulled out a gun, I pulled out mine. I took the safety off "woah woah woah, easy now." Daryl said as we all aimed at him "nobody's gonna get hurt." Rick talked to Maggie as they stayed around Hershel. I kept my eyes in the door shifting my aim towards it "who the hell are you people anyway?" One asked "don't look like no rescue team." I scoffed "rescue teams are down, you wanna be saved? Save yourself or get with a group who knows what their doin." I responded "if the rescue teams what your waiting, don't." Rick said as Glenn came back with a cart "now! Coke on! I need a hand here." Rick said as they hoisted Hershel onto the cart. I backed up slightly as they spun the cart around "T the door!" Rick shouted "are you crazy? Don't open that!" One of the unknown men shout "we got this." Rick responded. Rick I did the door allowing a few of the walkers to bust in, Tdog killed them and we walked out "let's go! This way!" Rick said guiding us and leaving the men in the cafeteria.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Intro here
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The sounds of growling echoed in our ears we we kept moving occasionally killing a few walkers. We stopped for a second and looked behind, the men from the cafeteria were here. We kept moving forward as they didn't pose much of a threat to us just yet. We picked up the pace as we reached the gate, the others were yelling as I kept my gun on the inmates. We entered in with Tdog outside the gate. They rushed Hershel into a cell. I went to my bag grabbing the bandages and gauze and running back "I'm unsure if these will help but here." I said handing them to Lori as Carl came with towels.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I went out the cell block with Daryl, I loaded my bow and aimed it at the door "they were following us.. why?" I asked glancing at Daryl "that's what we're gonna find out." He said loading his cross bow and pointing it. The men walked through "that's far enough." He said as they stopped by the door "cell block C. Cell 4 that's mine, gringo." The one in the white tank top replied "let me in." He said stepping closer "todays your lucky days, fellas. You've been pardoned by the state of Georgia. You're free to go." Daryl replied. I smiled "what you got going on in there?" They asked "that isn't any of your business" I replied my smile fading as I glared at him "don't be telling my what my business is." He got closer, Daryl aimed "chill, man. Dudes leg is messed up besides we're free now, why are we still here?" The tallest one asked "mama got a point" Daryl said "and knows what's good for him." I added "yeah, I gotta check on my old lady." One said 'aww he still cared for his momma even though she's probably dead' I said smiling slightly "a group of civilians breaking in to a prison you got no business being in- got me thinking there ain't no place for us to go." Their supposed leader said "why don't you go find out?" Daryl asked "maybe we'll just be going now." The blond one said "hey, we ain't leaving." Tdog shows up pulling his gun up "you ain't coming in either." He said, the leader held up his gun to Tdog "hey, this is my house, my rules. I go where I damn well please." Shouts. We kept talking until Rick came out and interrupted us "hey hey hey!everyone relax. Theres no need for this." Said said staring at the leader. I looked over at Rick "how many of you are in there?" The leader asked "too many for you to handle." Rick responds in a serious tone "you guys rob a bank or something? Why don't you take him to the hospital" The leader asks. There was silence "how long have you been locked in that cafeteria?" Rick asked "going on like 10 months." The man replied "a riot broke out" another said "never seen anything like it." He added "Attica on speed, man." Another said "ever heard about some dudes going cannible, dying and coming back to life? Crazy" One said "one guard looked out for us, locked us in the cafeteria. Told us sit tight, threw me this piece, said he'd be right back" the leader said "yeah, and that was 292 days ago." My eyes widened "it's almost been a year.." I mumbled, Daryl quickly tapped my shoulder and whistled -pay attention.- I nodded and looked at the group "94 according to my calculations-" he cut cut off "shut up!" I stared at the leader 'okay.. who shoved a bullet up your ass mister?' I asked mentally "we were thinking that the army or national guard should be showing up anyway now." One spoke up "there is no army." Rick said "it got wiped out." I added "what do you mean?" Another asked "there's no government, no hospitals, no police. It's all gone." Rick said with a slight bit of sadness in his tone "for real?" One asked "no this is a prank- yes it's fucking real." I interrupted myself from my sarcasm "what about my moms?" The bigger one asked "their happy together.. resting. I promise." I smiled at him, he smiled back "my kids? My old lady?" The other asked "to, you gotta cell phone or something we can use to call our families?" He asked "cell towers are down, no reception." I said "you just don't get it, do you," Daryl said stepping forward "no phones, no computers." Rick said "as far as we can see, at least half of the population has been wiped out." I cleared my throat "75% by now" Rick glanced at me. I shut my mouth as the group went silent "ain't no way." The leader said "see for yourself." Rick said as we walked.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

We opened the door and walked outside "damn the sun feels good." Oscar said as I pulled out my swords "woah! Careful where you point those things bud" Axel (blond one) said from beside me "my apologies I forgot I was next to someone" I said stepping away slightly "it's okay, just try to be more aware of your surroundings" I nodded. The group started chattering to themselves "so what is this like a disease?" I looked over at Rick "yeah, we're all infected" Rick responded to the man's question "what do you mean were all infected?" Axel asked. I looked over to the fence before walking over and stabbing the walkers trying to get in. By the time I walked back I heard segueing, I put the sword's top at the mans back "this is our prison we were here first." He said "you were locked in the broom closet like cowards. You guys would've ran out of food and died in there if we didn't clear those walkers." I said pressing the sword against his back more making it more noticeable to him. The leader got more aggressive, axel tried to negotiate "I don't see that happening." "Neither do I." "I ain't going back in that cafeteria for one more minute." I cleared my throat "so we clear you guys another cell block, how about that?" I suggested "I like that idea, let's go with the little man's idea" axel said walking beside me and patting my back "or you leave and try your luck on the road." Daryl suggested "these four pussies take out all this, the least we could do it take out another cell block." The man shrugged as I pulled my sword away from his back causing him to relax a bit "with what?" Rick asks "Atlanta here will spot us with some real weapons. Won't you boss?" He asked looking at Rick "how stocked is that cafeteria?" Rick asked "it must have plenty of food to have five guys lasting almost a years?" Rick added "sure as hell don't look like anybody's been starving." Daly said "there's only a little left." The leader said "we'll take half. In exchange we'll help clear out a cell block." Rick responded "didn't you hear him? There only a little left." One spoke up "really? Why don't we just check?" Before I could walk off he grabbed my arm, I pointed my sword at his hand "touch me again and I won't hesitate to cut off that arm and use it as bait for walkers." I said glaring at him "it's not necessary to check." Rick said as the man slowly let go of my arm "I bet you guys have more food than you've got choices." Rick adds "you pay, we'll play. We'll clear out a block for you, then you keep to it." Rick says, the leader looked at me raising his eyebrow then to Rick "all right." He responds "don't try nothing funny." I said glaring at the leader "I won't" he responds 'liar.' I thought "if we see you out here anywhere near our people, if I do much even catch a whiff of your scent, I will kill you. Then he'll feed you to the walkers." Rick pointed to me 'damn, he did my own threat for me.' I smiled "deal." The leader responded.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

They led us to the pantry "you never tried to break out of here?" Tdog asked "yeah, we tried to take the doors off. But if you make one peep in here those freaks'll be lined up outside the door growling, trying to get in. Windows got bars on there that He-man couldn't get through" I laughed slightly "bigger than a 5x8." Axel added "you won't find me complaining." Big tiny said "doing 15, my left leg can barley fit on one of those bunks." Big tiny said "yeah, they don't call him big tiny for nothing." Oscar said "you done jerking each other off? Sick of waiting back here." The leader said before walking off. I gripped the handles tightly and aimed them downward. As we get into the pantry my eyes went wide "this is what you call little?" I scoff "goes fast." Daryl hummed in response "you can have a bag of corn-" I put the blade of my sword right over his dick "half. That was the deal." I said Rick nodded before turning around slightly "what's in there?" Rick asked putting his hand on the knob "don't open that." Oscar warned. Right on time I covered my nose, Rick started gagging and coughing whilst the inmates laughed "he wanted to know." Rick closed the door loudly "can't wait for my own pot to piss in." Axel said crossing his arms and stood patiently.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

As we reached the door carl opened it "foods here" Tdog announced "what'd you get?" Carl asked "a lot." I replied as I carried in a few bags "canned beef, canned corn, canned cans" Tdog listed "there's a lot more where this came from." He added, Carl shut the door behind us "any change?" Rick asked Lori "bleeding is under control and no fever, but his breath is labored and his pulse is way down. He hasn't opened his eyes yet" Lori replied "give it time, everything in the universe needs time." I said walking past them. Carl was playing with Tdog as I set the bags down, I smiled and watched them. Rick told me to stay with the others just incase if one slips away and gets to the group. I knew it was bullshit but he wanted everyone safe, I get it.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I stayed outside of Hershel's cell waiting for him to wake up so Maggie and the others could be happy and relieved. The others left the cell leaving Maggie and Hershel alone, I heard Maggie talking to Hershel so I left to another side of the block. I wanted their time together to be private and in-between hershel and Maggie.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I went into my cell and got out my journal, I wrote down how long it had been since the start and what happened so far. Although there was more to be added I wanted to make sure I got everything before I forgot.

By the time I had put it away and went near Hershel's cell I heard the door open and close. I looked up to see Carl with his gun and a bag "I thought you were organizing the food." Glenn said confused "even better." Carl replied as he walked into the cell "check it out." He said dropping the bag on the ground. Carol gasped "where did you get this?" She asked "from the infirmary." Carl responded proud of himself "wasn't much left, but I cleared it out." I patted Carl's back with a smile "you went by yourself?" Lori asked "yeah." Carl smiled as they rummaged through the bag. Maggie looked up instantly "are you crazy?" Lori asked causing Carl's smile to drop "it was no but deal I killed two walkers." Carl said as Lori looked at Hershel then to him "you-" she sighed "all right, do you see this?" She asked gesturing to Hershel "this was with the whole group." Lori said "we needed supplies, so I got them." Carl replied "I appreciate that, but-" Carl cut Lori off "then get off my back." He raised his voice slightly "Carl!" Beth shouted "she's your mother. You can't talk to her like that." I glared at Beth. Carl looked up at his mom "listen I think it's great that you wanna help but-" Carl then left quickly "Lori?" I called out looking down the block "yes?" She said turning her attention to me "he was just trying to help. The boys growing up in a world where everything wants to kill him and he wants to help you guys survive as he adapts." I turn to look at her "growing up isn't just maturing, it's adapting to change of the the world around you. He's growing up, personally I think you're holding him down. I know there are sometimes where you have to stop him but there are also times where you have to trust him. Carl knows how to protect himself but he also doesn't know his own limits, this group seemingly under-estimated his limits to what he can do.. I just think that-" Lori cut me off "what do you know? You didn't raise a child." She glared at me, that sort of pissed me off "don't say shit you don't know." I retorted and left.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Once I made it to the cell I saw Carl huddled into a ball on his bed. I smiled slightly "you finally got up by yourself?" I joked, Carl lifted his head up slightly then dropped it in his knees. I climbed up and sat beside him "your moms just looking out for you Carl, she's just worried. I don't think she could handle losing you." Carl lifted his head "I just wish she would just let me-" he stopped and sighed pushing his knees down as his legs slowly dropped off the bed "I know, she's just worried. Maybe you just need to talk, say it how it is." I side hugged him "y/n." Glenn said from outside the door "yeah?" I called back pulling my arm away as he reached the door "I'm heading out with Carol, mind watching Hershel and them?" I nod and jump down "I'll do it too." Carl said jumping down as well.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I leaned against the wall slightly bored, I heard Beth speak up "what's happening?" She asked as she walked in. I instantly looked over, Maggie stayed silent "do something!" Beth shouted patting Hershel's stomach "somebody help! Somebody!" She shouted "please help!" She shouts, Lori walked in and rushed to his side. I put my hand on one of my knifes, Carl tapped my arm and shook his head, I sighed and let go. Lori put her ear on Hershel's chest checking for breathing or a pulse, she gives Hershel mouth to mouth then does chest compressions. Beth and Maggie cried as Lori went back to doing mouth to mouth. Hershel suddenly grabs around loris head, I rush over and pry Hershel's hands off of her allowing her to step back. I stood above Hershel still holding his wrists, I looked back at the girls "are you okay Lori?" I asked as she continued gasping, all three of them were in the corner. I looked back down at Hershel who went back to sleep snoring. I sighed and let go of his wrists allowing them to fall onto the bed. I turned around and jumped slightly upon seeing Carl aiming his gun toward me "it's fine, he's human, put the gun down." I mouth the last part as I talked to the girls. Lori continued hugging the girls.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

When the others came in Glenn was back as well "Hershel stopped breathing. Mom saved him." Carl said "it's true." Glenn added before Rick went in "still no fever I heard Lori say from inside. I took Glenn's place as he walked inside, Daryl stood behind Carl. I watched as Hershel opened his eyes, I smiled "daddy?" Maggie called out "daddy" Beth said crouching down beside Maggie. Beth laughed as Rick un-cuffed Hershel, Maggie started to cry happy tears along with Beth. Rick looked over at the door, Carl smiled at his dad who turned to Hershel. Lori walked out "come here." Rick said giving Beth Hershel's hand before he got up and followed Lori.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I pulled the hood over my head as I sat on my bed with my back against the wall, I leaned my head back and sighed 'I hope this group lasts.' I thought as footsteps echoed in my ears

"Y/n."
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

End of episode hehehe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 115 6
I don't see a whole lot of these sadly, and my friend wanted me to make this Ps. Different season -> different books! I'm sorry In advance
1M 26.6K 121
"You lose everyone, that's just the way it is now. Get used to it." The new world, where blood and dirt stained your body like it was your favourite...
1.4K 37 8
Anthony Park never thought the world ending would bring him someone he would do anything for. He never minded the thought of spending his time alone...
274K 5.1K 51
Amara Grimes life has been turned upside down. First her mother dies. Then her father is shot. A zombie apocalypse is the next logical step right? Wi...