The Boss' Aggression (BWWM)

By 99Hikori

TBA β€’ The Boss' Aggression β€’ Dante Grants A twenty something woman who just lost her only living relative... More

The Boss' Aggression
Chapter II: Stare
Chapter III: Godfather
Chapter IV: Merchandise
Chapter V: Keep
Chapter VI: Problem
Chapter VII: Angel
Chapter VIII: The War
Chapter IX: The War II (INTRO)
Chapter X: The War II
Chapter XI: The Traffic I
Chapter XII: The Kidnap
Chapter XIII: The Kidnap II
Chapter XIV: Skin Deep
Chapter XV: I Am Your Maker
Apology
Chapter XVI:War
Chapter XVII: HIM
Chapter XIX: Grind Them
Chapter XX: Can I Have Her?(Not Edited)
Chapter XXI: Burn Georgi Fredo
Chapter XXII: Love Locked Down
Chapter XXIII: Ready
Chapter XXIV: Finally
A/N
Chapter XXVIII: Never
Chapter XXIX: Only For You
**ON HOLD**
Chapter XXX: I Love You
I'm BACKKK
Chapter XXXII: Down to Business
Chapter XXXIII: Good Woman
A/N : Chapters In Bulk/ Story building
Chapter XXXIV: Getting Closer
I Apologize
Chapter XXXV: Liars And Cheaters
Chapter XXXVI: Sooner Than Later I
Chapter XXXVII: SOONER THAN LATER II
CHAPTER XXXIX: Rise And Shine Cara
CHAPTER XL: Angel's Lament

CHAPTER XXXVIII: Let It Be Known

283 9 1
By 99Hikori

CHAPTER XXXVIII: Let It Be Known

DANTE
I looked between Vito and Bobby. How would I know if they were being serious or not, or if this was another one of Angel's tricks? They couldn't possibly mean it.

Could they?

Taking in the proposal they made to me, only one thought invaded my mind.

" Why?" I asked them. Still glancing between them every other second. To be honest, I was a little scared of their reasoning. Would it be because they have evil intentions? Or could they just be acting from the heart?

The both of them shared a look, like always. Bobby fiercely clearing his throat as he took a step forward.

" We made a mistake brining you here, Bimba." Bobby said. You think that after all this time?

" At first, we thought that maybe our little brother was having fun. He did have his eyes on you for a while, but we just put it off as a strong attraction. Then, the day came when he told us to grab you off the street." Bobby explained. At this point, everything he was saying to me was going in one ear and coming out the other. They have no idea what kind of consequences their actions had.

" If we hadn't grabbed you that day, Angelo would have. His method would have been more brutal and traumatizing for you. So, we acted out under his command." Vito said, staring at me with his cold eyes. His arms were folded across his chest, and he watched me with uncertainty.

" Bottom line, we feel bad. We fucked up, and we want to make it right." Bobby interjected, speaking with his hands as he approached me.

I could only look at them, uncertain if they were being genuine or lying.

" We put almost 70k worth of money to the side for you to live off of in the next three years. It's our understanding that you were living off of your fathers savings before this all happened. We wanted to give you a clean start." Vito said.

It was fascinating how they thought I could return back to a normal life after all this shit happened to me. Are they stupid? Is it possible to live normally after all of this?

I felt myself becoming slightly agitated ready to blow up on them, but I wasn't going to scream.

My fists balled up into my palms, I could feel my nails trying to pierce through my skin. How long was a supposed to suffer like this?

" Do you think it's that easy?" I asked them, scoffing.

" Do you have anyone you could go to?" Vito asked me, completely ignoring what I had previously said.

" Anyone? How about my dead father who was murdered by your brother?" I retorted, hate filling my eyes as I glared at Vito.

" What about Donnie?" He asked me. His arms still locked together, as he leaned against the kitchen counter.

I could only look at him for a moment. Did he guess that that's where I wanted to go? Defeated, I let out a sigh and nodded my head. I had no one else in this whole world.

No friends, nor any family. But, if there was a place where I felt warm and welcome it would be there with Donnie and Adore.

" That might actually work. Given the fact that they hate each other with a passion." Bobby thought out loud, bringing a hand to his chin. Vito looked to him, a scoff coming through his lips. If thats true, then there would be little possibility of Angel looking for me there. Right?

" Well?" Vito asked me, turning his head in my direction to look at me. I looked elsewhere.

" Can we go now?" I asked, folding my arms.

• • •

The brothers put the alarm system back on as we exited the home. I hoped into the backseat of the black Rolls Royce. The brothers followed suit. For the first time I would be seeing where I was. I would see the surroundings and hopefully recognize something.

Starting the engine, Bobby looked back at me while Vito sat in the drivers seat.

" FYI, the doors are child-locked." He stated matter of factly. A small smile playing on his lips.

I could only squint my eyes at him. I turned my head to look out the window as we started driving away from the house I was staying in. I hope this time around, I never have to see Angel's face again.

That was the last thought I had before turning forward to look out of the windshield.

The ride was mostly quiet, from the looks of the landscape, and the roads it seemed like we were somewhere in Pennsylvania maybe even New Jersey. I wasn't sure.

I fiddled with my hands, nervously moving them against each other. I was hoping that Angel wouldn't care that I had left. I was hoping he wouldn't bother trying to find me. Please, don't come looking for me.

I thought.

It had to have been about an hour drive to wherever it was we were going.

" Does Donnie know we're coming?" I asked, leaning forward to rest on the arm rest to look at them.

" Does it matter?" Vito asked back, his eyes on the road.

" What's your issue?" I asked him, a snarl coming to my face as I looked at the back of his head.

" Nothing that concerns you." He stated, making a hard right onto a road causing me to slam into the car door.

" Asshole." I said. Rubbing my arm which had collided with the door.

I noticed that we were pulling up to a small but cute house. It looked contemporary, the exterior was stone stucco. The trim was black, and the garage was made from glass. It was really cute.

I don't think this is the same house I stayed in last time.

" Where are we?" I asked, unsure if they were being truthful and if this was another ploy.

" Donnie's." Bobby answered. Vito put the car in park and Bobby was the first to exit. He slammed the door shut, whilst Vito began to exit the car too. Bobby came to stand beside my door, as he pulled it open.

I got out of the car, and looked to the house. There weren't any lights on. It was already dark outside, of course there aren't any street lights or neighbors near by.

Bobby and Vito walked ahead of me. They approached the door first and ring the doorbell. I quietly stood behind them, my hands folded before me.

A cold breeze blew against my arms, as we stood waiting for someone to answer the door. It was getting chillier outside, and I didn't have a coat. My head flicked up, noticing a flicker in one of the upper rooms. The light had been turned on.

Not soon after the light behind the door turned on. You could head the lock being turned, being as though we were standing directly next to the door. Vito and Bobby just stood there, both of their hands behind their backs.

The door opened, and there stood Donnie. His eyes still heavy from sleep as he squinted at us. We had woken him up.

" What do you want?" He seethed, clearly upset that his two cousins were standing outside of his home and awakening him from his sleep.

Bobby and Vito were practically standing side by side, I'm sure he didn't see me standing behind these two big bodied men. I fidgeted with my hands. This felt wrong. Us coming here. Even asking him to let me stay, that is tasteless of me.

" Donatello, let us in." Bobby said, annoyingly sucking his teeth and pushing past Donnie.

With his arm against the door frame I could actually make out his full body. He was wearing a white T-shirt and a pair of black sweatpants. He had his arm rested against the doorframe as he leaned forward putting his weight against it. Clearly, he was tired and didn't have the energy to fight with Bobby.

Scratching his forehead he looked ahead at Vito, noticing that I was standing behind him. I could visibly see Donnie perk up.

" Cara Mia." I could hear him whisper. I didn't know what it meant, but I could see Vito tense up before me. What does it mean, Vito?

Donnie stood at his full height, pushing himself off the doorframe and walking toward me. He grabbed hold of my hand with both of his and gently placed a kiss on them.

" Come inside, it's freezing out here." He pulled me into the house, leaving Vito outside.

Donnie ended up slamming the door in Vito's face, when he noticed Vito pulling a cigarette from his pocket and putting it in his mouth.

" How are you, Cara Mia?" Donnie asked, slowly walking from the doorway to the living room. Bobby had made himself comfortable on the gray colored curved sectional. The living room had an open space. The kitchen was right behind it, and the stairs leading to the upstairs was on the other side of the kitchen wall separated by a deep mahogany wood panel. 

The aesthetic of the inside was soft and pleasing to the eye. It was refreshing to not have to look at black and white all the time. There was actually color in here. From the dining room table to the granite island, and giant marble panels on the kitchen walls. 

" I've been-, I am-" I couldn't get my sentence out. I hadn't thought about that in the longest? How am I? How was I feeling? No one had asked me this in a long time, and because of this I felt like I wanted to cry. I never had the time to sit down and sort through my emotions. I was always in on situation after the other since meeting Angel.

" Dante?" He asked me. I'm sure he could see the tears welling in my eyes, I looked in the opposite direction to wipe the tear from my cheek. Donnie still held onto one of my hands, giving it a tight squeeze when I turned away from him.

" Cara, are you ok?" He asked me, I could feel him looking at me. Craning his head down to look at my face, under my hands.

I sniffled, I was trying hard to not make any sounds. I am so sick of crying wasting my tears on nothing. It won't do me any good crying all the time.

" I'm fine. How about you? How are you Donnie?" I asked, trying to switch the conversation and focus on something else.

For a couple seconds, Donnie just looked at me. His brows had come down a little and his gaze became serious.

As he was preparing to say something, Vito cut in looking as though he had finished his cigarette.

" Bobby, let's go." He said, pocketing his hands and staring straight at Bobby. Bobby sort of sucked his teeth, hopping up from the sofa and walking past me and Donnie to meet Vito at the hallway leading to the front door.

The both of them turned to leave, Donnie had turned his head to look at me again.

" Oh and Donnie?" Vito said, standing still and holding one finger in the air.

" She's still his woman. Don't forget that." He said, this time walking out of the door and slamming it behind him.

What was the point in saying that? I'm not his woman at all. I don't ever want to be associated with that psycho.

" Let's sit. We can catch up over some tea." He said, escorting me to the sofa and releasing my hand. He had walked into the kitchen to brew some tea.

" Your home is lovely." I said. Feeling awkward on the sofa, I looked around at my new surroundings. I rubbed my palms together.

" Thank you, Cara." He said, moving around in the kitchen some more. I heard him turn on the faucet and start up a coffee machine. I looked like the one's in popular food chains.

" What brings you here?" He asked. You'd think he would have asked that when we first arrived.

" Trouble in paradise." I answered. Honestly, when wasn't there any trouble? My life has been nothing but trouble ever since Angel appeared.
The word felt bitter in my mouth, as if being around him was anything close to paradise.

" Hm." He hummed. Honestly, what was I doing here? It seems like I gave Angel an easy location to come snatch me from.

Sighing, I closed my eyes and placed my hands on my forehead.

Within seconds, Donnie was standing in front of me. Extending a mug of tea before me.

" Thank you." I mumbled, barely above a whisper. I brought the mug to my lips and took a sip of the scorching water.

" Careful, it's hot." He said, already too late. I fanned my mouth, as if it would do much. He took the mug from me and placed it on the coffee table before me. I could hear him chuckling, while I tried to regain feeling in my tongue.

" If you don't mind me asking, what happened Dante?" He asked me, a concerned look crossing his face as his lips turned into a grimace.

I realized that I had to be truthful with him, what was the point in lying? But was it ok to air out all of Angel's dirty secrets?

" I found out some things about Angel, some things that...he just-he doesn't have any remorse. He's so...evil." I struggled to get out. It was paining me to think of all the things he had just told me. For so long I liked him, and for what! His pretty face. His personality? That's laughable. Just his stupid face.

We sat in silence for a second, I'm sure Donnie was thinking of what to say and how to say it.

" And you wish to stay here? With me?" He asked me, a look of unease crossing his face. Is it a bad idea?

" Well, if you would be so kind. I just, I have to get away from Angel. When I was with you and Amore, I felt so loved and welcome. I have no one else to help me through what I'm going through. No one other than you two, I could only think of you two." I explained to him, pain in my voice and tears once again filling my eyes. I was hoping he wouldn't turn me away. That he wouldn't kick me aside.

My whole life I was practically alone. If it hadn't been for my father, I don't think I would have survived on this earth. I just want to grieve him, properly. I want to be at peace.

" Shh. Ok. I understand. You can stay for as long as you like Cara." He said to me, pulling me into his arms in a tight embrace. I didn't cry this time, but I did grip onto his shirt and I squeezed back just as hard.

" You're going to be fine. I won't let anything happen to you, for as long as you're here." He reassured me, rubbing my back in small circles. The amount of relief that washed over me was unimaginable, I felt like I could finally relax and rest. This was such an exhilarating feeling.

" Thank you, Donnie." I said to him. Releasing my arms from around him.

" I'll show you to your room." He stated, getting up from the sofa and grabbing a hold of my hand. It was getting pretty late, so I got up his hand in mine. And he walked me over to the staircase leading me up the lit stairs.

He escorted me to a room, opening the door for me and moving to the side.

I looked around the room, the bed sat on an upholstered platform, the headboard was as tall as the ceiling in the color white. The floors were a light wooden brown, and the walls were white. There were two hanging lights dangling at the height of the bed on either side.

There had been a shag rug under the bed and a bench at the foot of it. There was a plant in the corner of the room and the wall was a giant glass window.

" Is it okay?" He asked me, leaning against the door and crossing his arms. It was such a refresher for my eyes that it filled me with peace.

" I love it." I exclaimed, excitedly. He smiled at me, his eyes softening as he looked at me.

" I'll go get you some clothes. I'll be right back." He said, leaving the room. I looked up at the ceiling, and plopped down onto the bed. I felt the comforter under my hand, and began rubbing it against the material.

" Here, I have a shirt and some shorts for you." He said holding them out to me. He pointed to a door to the side of me.

" The bathroom is right there." He said, turning on his heel to leave the room again.

" Will you be back?" I asked him, holding the clothes to my chest.

" Call me when you're ready." He stated softly, looking over his shoulder before he closed the door.

I stared at the closed door, in a blank state.

I hope he never wakes up.

I thought, thinking of Angel.

I got up and walked into the bathroom. I started the shower and stripped naked. I didn't take too long to shower, I stepped out and felt the bathroom air smack against my skin. It was cold, so I tried hurrying to get dressed.

There had been lotion in one of the soap dispensers. So I lathered my body up with that. When I was in the shower, I did wet my hair. Since there was no product to put in my hair, I dried it with a towel and once again put it in a bun. This time a low one.

My edges were curly after the shower, but once they dried they turned into a peezy mess. I laughed at the thought. Wishing I had a scarf and edge control to put on my hair.

Once dressed, I gathered my clothes and exited the bathroom. I didn't know where to put them, so I folded them up and sat them in a corner.

I walked to the door, pulling it open to see that the lights in the hallway were off.

" Donnie?" I called out. I waited a while, when I heard nothing I called out to him again.

I could hear noise coming from downstairs.

" I'm coming." He said. I heard him walking up the steps and went over to sit on the bed.

He pushed the door open, slowly stepping in.

" What's the matter?" He asked me, getting down to his knees and holding both my hands in his.

He stared into my eyes, a look of sadness in his eyes. Did I say anything to make him sad? Do I look sad?

" I...I was hoping that you would...stay with me tonight." I said, once again having a hard time getting my words out.

He looked up at me with big eyes, almost as if he were shocked.

" What do you mean, Cara?" He asked me. I'm sure he knew what I meant.

" Could you sleep with me tonight?" I said bluntly. I know it was a lot to ask of him but I, I wanted to be with someone right now. I don't think I could sleep alone tonight, knowing there is someone who wouldn't mind being beside me tonight.

He sat there with a look of disbelief for a moment, before he looked me in the eyes and nodded his head.

I held his hand tight, he slowly rose to his feet climbing into the bed. I scooted to the top of the bed along with him. Turning on my side, I faced the edge of the bed, holding his arm tight around my waist.

He sat still, almost as though he were unsure of what to do. I gently pulled on his arm, somewhat pulling his body down beside mine. After a while, he gave in and scooted himself behind me.

He held onto me tightly, pulling my body up against his as he rested his chin atop my head. He let out a breath, and when I thought he couldn't grasp harder he did.

I felt safe in his arms. I felt like I could fall asleep peacefully, and not worrying about someone breaking in trying to kidnap me.

I was becoming emotional. For whatever reason, I liked Angel. Even when he subjected me to all of that bullshit.

I held onto arm, giving it a slight squeeze. I could feel his breathing on my head, and I felt his chest rise and fall with every breath he took.

" Goodnight, Cara Mia." He said to me. Gently stroking the hand that was holding onto his arm.

•                                         •                                          •

NOT EDITED

-99hikori

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 585 21
Bianca Milan does hair at her best friend's salon, and although she busts her ass at work, getting the bills paid in full doesn't always happen. One...
5.7K 125 21
Bella is getting abused by her mobster father. She is working for him in his company what happens when Dante joins as a new CEO and finds out her sec...
2.7M 122K 45
[ COMPLETED ] Kalani Reed was a regular twenty-two year old woman who was trying to get the handle on her life. She worked at a small cafΓ©, lived in...
281K 7.1K 63
This is book two in the Lost&Found Series but can be read as a stand alone. *** I heard the bag drop on the table before he grabbed my elbow and spu...