The daily vest cannot be drop...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 日抛马甲不能掉 Author: Zimu Tao Summary: 25 years of interstellar, supernatural recovery, strange... More

The day throw vest cannot be dropped
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104

83

43 3 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 83

    Late night, moonlight, blood, six-pointed star, if it is not an indescribable scene, no one will believe it. Li Ziyue herself was in a daze at the blood slowly oozing out of her hand, couldn't help but shuddered, and secretly scolded herself for being stupid, to believe the casual words of a school girl who didn't understand farts...

    drops of red fell onto the badge Going up, gradually covering the dots of fluorescent light on it, Li Ziyue lowered her head and looked left and right, feeling that it was useless.

    "Sure enough, you can't believe such outrageous things." She muttered, took out a tissue with her left hand, and planned to stop the bleeding, but found that for some reason, she couldn't stop it at all, and instead completely soaked the six-pointed star in a piece of blood.

    Looking at the messy desktop, Li Ziyue scolded herself, then quickly picked up the badge and rushed to the bathroom.

    With a flick of her elbow, all the cosmetics on the table splashed into the sink. Li Ziyue looked at her ticking fingers. After thinking about cleaning the sink for a second, she chose to pour water into the bathtub directly. Dip the hexagram into it.

    "Oops, there's a practice class tomorrow, and if you lose too much blood and can't get up, you will suffer."

    She ran out with a bitter face, pulled out three layers of bandages wrapped in three layers of carrots, looked left and right and saw that there was no blood oozing out I was relieved.

    Hopefully he won't be mad at himself for messing up the badge...but he's so busy he must have forgotten himself.

    Li Ziyue looked at the time, it was three o'clock in the morning, she was a little dizzy, nothing was done and a lot of blood was spilled, it was a very failed night.

    She sighed, and planned to go to the bathroom to wash the badge and take it out. It would be better to put it on the window sill to dry, if it didn't shine at night, it would be over...

    Before the "le" in her mind could burst out, Li Ziyue stayed at the door, her eyes widened, as if she was going to stare out of her sockets.

    After a while, she leaned against the door as if she was exhausted, breathing heavily... just holding her breath for too long, her face is flushed now, and the two debuffs of hypoxia and blood loss overlapped, making her feel like she was already dizzy The feeling of dreaming in the past.

    I saw a bathtub with a six-pointed star, and a person who couldn't see clearly was lying on his side in it. His long black hair was hanging on the wall of the bathtub along the water flow. The sound of water has become the only sound in the space.

    The bright red that came out of nowhere mixed with the water and fell to the ground, staining the white tiles red, turning the whole scene into a scene of ghosts and animals resembling a murder scene.

    Li Ziyue was like a chicken whose neck was strangled, its head was shaking wildly, but it couldn't make any sound. A strange and crazy idea was brewing in her heart, which made her want to scream but couldn't make a sound.

    隻能在心裏瘋狂大喊:“啊啊啊啊!!啊啊啊……!!”

    ……

    時間倒退回唐光譽異界旅行的那幾天。

    I don't know when Wen Muqing, who has grown crooked, has gradually become rough in his methods, and he has become more proficient in the use of card skills. He has been running around the outside world with various cards all day long, making the system, the AI, feel "tired" "This emotion.

    Stress often promotes growth. This growth is not only reflected on the surface, but also stretches inside, like a fully wound car, running like a car...

    Wen Muqing was almost in this state. At first, he was hesitant because of his meekness, but after experiencing more things and negotiating with more people of all kinds, naturally he couldn't be meek.

    Rather, he now dares to rely on Ye Tingshen's illusion to stir up flames everywhere, and has even ignited most of the area...

    [Qing Xing Lantern] The slots on the card surface have been fully loaded, and the evolution from SR to SSR has also become an issue in his hands. The only top card that can be used unscrupulously.

    It is a card with no attack power, no matter how high it is raised, it will still... have no attack power.

    At most, it is from an active arsonist to a passive humanoid catnip.

    Cough, if you don't wear a mask when you go out now, Ye Tingshen is likely to be followed all the way.

    After performing a wave in the dormitory last time, Ye Tingshen was thrown to the Alliance by him. Cooperating with the actions of Li Yuexue and others, he successfully emptied the entire bounty association with intimidation.

    The entire country of the Confederacy was established in an inexplicable atmosphere where it was managed casually and casually. The two countries of the United States and China tried to check and balance each other, and no one wanted to care about it. It grew wildly like a weed. People who live in this kind of environment tend to fall into two categories. One is very ambitious and wants to do big things, and the other is that the Buddha is lying flat, and there are tall people who can stand up to the sky when it falls.

    People with supernatural powers are originally a mess, hanging on the money of the Bounty Association. The former kind of people are easy to be attacked by groups, but the latter kind of people are more likely to be attacked. But after lying down for a long time, it is difficult to get up. It 's quite simple...

    and taking advantage of the alliance's already locked-down policy, the story of Wen Muqing's house theft didn't spread to other places at all, it's just that the local ordinary people found that the urban legends that were everywhere were much less.

    [The reason why the alliance will explode in the future is because of the gu-style cleanup method, and the government's expenses can't keep up, so many people are unwilling to work hard. There are more and more weirdnesses, and the living environment of ordinary people is getting worse and worse, a vicious circle. ] The system always explained it like an afterthought, in other words, it was flattering after the fact, [The host killed the weirdness in the cradle in advance this time, so that it can save a place in the future. ]

    Compared with the United States and China, there are indeed not many strange things in the Allied States. Wen Muqing thinks this should also be related to the level of the supernatural beings.

    During the several days of high-intensity missions in the allied countries, Wen Muqing successfully used up the durability of [Shu Ling].

    The sum of the energy of the two R cards plus a month of hanging up is the cost of repairing the SSR card twice.

    Wen Muqing looked at the poor combat power in his hands, thought twice, and made a choice.

    Just thinking of those people who have real feelings for cards, he still feels uncomfortable.

    [I will always stay with you. ] The system said, [Even if everything is over. ]

    ...

    The little girl holding this star notebook is sitting at the top of the European-style spiral staircase, her eyes are black and white, and the little skirt shining with stars is a little damaged, and there are even bloodstains on the edge.

    Irene stepped down from the stairs, sat next to her, held her in her arms, and said, "What is Shushu thinking about?"

    "No." Shushu said, "I didn't think about anything."

    "But you look very unhappy." Irene scratched her nose lovingly, "Li Yueyue made apple pie, shall we eat it tonight?"

    "Master Ye said that there are still 231 strange places left in the Alliance, and 3 new places are added every day. With our current speed, we can solve them all. When the time comes, you don't need to use the power."

    Irene felt distressed . They touched the head of the book carefully. At the request of Mr. L, they joined an organization called WPO. The purpose was to solve the weird problems of the Allied countries. As time went by, they also met Chuhe and Mr. L. other members outside.

    The leader, Mr. Ye, has the most powerful means, and in a short period of time, he completely emptied the Bounty Association, and attracted all the high-level supernatural beings into the organization; the little secretary, Shushu, is said to be one of the experimental subjects, and the supernatural power is the book in his hand , can play the role of a contract, with her existence, the movements of all the supernatural beings who joined the organization can be queried, and many lives have been saved by this.

    At present, the core personnel are all companions in the Yin-Yang Hospital. Master Ye asked them to find some more candidates, but as soon as the requirements of the few people increased, the search became slow, and they didn't find any in just half a month. They were still afraid of He and Shushu at first, but later they looked like they were looking at their own sons and daughters.

    Crane was indeed brutal and bloody every time he struck, but he never hurt innocent people, and even left enough compensation in place, but except for mission time, Irene and the others never saw Crane appear. Later I heard from Mr. L that he is just shy and prefers to go surfing in nature.

    He likes to put his hands in the big sleeves that don't fit in the allied countries. When he is quiet, he looks like a young man who came out of a costume drama.

    As for Shushu, it was because she was so cute, like a real-life doll, which directly inspired Irene's girlish heart and motherly heart.

    It's just that the little girl seems to be in poor health due to the experiment, and she lives in seclusion, and as the number of registrations increases, the whole person is very weak.

    Irene sighed, picked up the little girl directly, and hugged her into her arms. Her wrists were smooth, and all the modern items were taken off. The delicate and considerate attitude made Shuling feel good about her. Leaning on her shoulder, she sighed: "But if you don't use the power, Shushu will be useless."

    "You are our little sister, aren't you? That's enough." Kyle White, also known as K, He poked his head upstairs, and he whistled, "Tonight, your sister Misha said that she is going to have a party, and Mr. L will also come. Shushu, why don't you go find He? Everyone has been busy for so long, so it should be Rest and rest."

    Shushu looked up from Irene's hair, looked at K who was doing nothing, and said, "If you don't use the stereo, it's fine."

    "Hey - this must be the era of electronic data in the future, Shushu, you have to change your concept." K said with emotion, "Otherwise, if you get sick and go to the hospital in the future, it is not good to borrow medical facilities."

    Irene directly He took off his high heels and threw it on it, cursing: "You crow mouth, can you talk?"

    K caught it in a hurry, but heard a "boom" in the next second, turned his head and saw W holding a flat bottom Putting the pot on his head, he revealed a meaningful smile.

    "Ahhh, I was wrong, I was wrong!!"

    Shushu muttered: "That time will never happen!"

    Irene posted to her: "Yes, I won't go to the hospital!" In the

    evening, WPO's The Confederate Branch team did have a party, and Mr. He and Mr. L were also there. Everyone had a good night in the villa. A few guys with a wild personality even drank a lot of boxes of wine abruptly, and drank like a dick.

    Irene and W were so drunk that they fell to the ground with their arms in their arms. Li Yue and K looked at their wife and sister, couldn't help showing a helpless smile, and then hurried up to separate the two.

    "Woooooo, Shushu..." Irene burst into tears suddenly, "Moon, I want to raise Shushu..."

    Li Yueyue hugged Irene and coaxed: "Shushu is always there, if it is not possible, you ask Ask Master Ye if she can come out to play more."

    "But why am I so sad..." Irene looked up at him with tears in her eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 341 42
PLEASE DO NOT VOTE No Comments Either or Report NOT MINE, ONLY MTL For Offline Purposes Author: 两江水 He is a talented dancer who became famous at a y...
19.9K 678 198
Author: Clover Lili/苜黎黎 Category: Danmei Fanfiction Status: 247 Chapter (Complete) Introduction: Hoshino Yu, who lost his memory, was fooled by the...
37.1K 1.5K 44
In 2048, the United States was moving toward a second frontier era, a second Manifest Destiny across the solar system. Then, one day, thanks to a str...
Dangerous Love By Night

Science Fiction

27.8K 497 26
On Copper 9 a planet that is a hub of power money greed and corruption three drones find peace in each other's company well dealing with a corrupt sy...