The daily vest cannot be drop...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 日抛马甲不能掉 Author: Zimu Tao Summary: 25 years of interstellar, supernatural recovery, strange... More

The day throw vest cannot be dropped
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104

79

46 3 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 79

    Facing the man's gaze, Tang Guangyu was neither, nor was he. He bit the bullet and said, "I think for safety, we should put on protective clothing first?"

    "No need." The man resolutely refused, " We have done many experiments, and the catalytic effect of this reagent is the strongest and most perfect, just when they are not around..."

    Seemingly realizing that he had slipped his tongue, the man became annoyed and said, "Are you pouring or not?"

    Tang Guangyu With a froze face, he finally figured out what was going on.

    The reagent in his hand may have been stolen from somewhere. The man coerced and lured Drew, intending to carry out the experiment in advance while the personnel in this laboratory were away. It would be best to take credit for it, and if it failed, the blame could be passed on to Drew. After all, the reagents were all the same from beginning to end The unlucky guy took it, he can be said to be coerced.

    Asking him to yell outside just now can firstly ensure that there are no other people around, and secondly, it can hold the blame a little tighter, which is very vicious.

    So he would be a fool if he poured out this damn potion.

    Tang Guangyu shook his head resolutely: "Since it's such an important experiment, it's too risky for the two of us to do it."

    "Don't you listen to the teacher?" Yes, want to regret it now?"

    He lowered his voice: "Tomorrow is the annual Sprinkle Festival, don't you like Jessie? Then I can arrange you to sprinkle wash with her."

    Drew usually should be An honest fool, otherwise the man wouldn't use this kind of trick to intimidate and lure him.

    Tang Guangyu put his hands behind his back, wondering if the sealed test tube could be shaken upside down, but he didn't care about that at the moment.

    When the man saw that Tang Guangyu was not cooperating, he cursed angrily, and grabbed it without hesitation. The two chased each other in the small laboratory, throwing all the materials on the table all over the place.

    Tang Guangyu's physical fitness is not bad, and the level of fighting is above the passing line. He wanted to directly knock out the old man, rushed out to install the test tube, but saw a strange device appeared in the man's hand at some point. The smell of the nose overflowed from the corner of the room, burning the respiratory tract with pain.

    "I didn't expect that you even forgot to wear the mask, which makes it easier for me to move."

    Tang Guangyu felt his hands go limp, and he almost fell to his knees. Throw the test tube in your hand to the ground.

    The dark blue viscous liquid fell to the ground, and the red threads in it swam like living things.

    Tang Guangyu saw the man roaring and rushing towards the liquid on the ground, and irrationally collected the liquid with his bare hands, regardless of the danger in it.

    "Hurry up and put it in, it must be successful, it must be successful!" He murmured, the blue liquid was like jelly on his hand, and the red thread penetrated along his skin. Over time, the originally white hands were full of dense threads.

    How dare you do that? !

    Accompanied by a burst of dizziness, Tang Guangyu saw the gas mask fall off the man's face, and red lines spread over his cheeks, and quickly pierced his eyeballs...

    ----

    "Ahhh!" Tang Guangyu Sitting up suddenly, he let out a scream, and the image in his mind couldn't get rid of it, making his skin crawl all over.

    "Are you okay?" The

    ice towel slapped him on the forehead, Tang Guangyu looked up with lingering fear, and found that he was staying in a somewhat dilapidated shack. Lin Ta with a haggard face was sitting next to him, dark Eyes gleamed with concern.

    Tang Guangyu pinched the sliding towel, a little puzzled: "Linta... what time is it now?"

    This illusion is jumping faster and faster, and there is always a feeling that it is approaching the end.

    Lin Ta shook his head: "It's been half a year since I saw you last time. This time you have a high fever. It was my attendant who picked you up from the outside line."

    "Outside line?" Tang Guangyu was a little confused, he said anxiously, "Can you tell me what's going on now? Teko is calling?"

    Linta sighed, frowning: "Teko didn't call, or... there is no such country as Teko now. "

    "How come..." Tang Guangyu murmured, "It's only been half a year?"

    He doesn't know what the original direction of the world is, but it's not enough to fight half a year to completely destroy a country. Done.

    Before Lin Ta answered, the curtain was lifted, and a boy wearing a felt hat rushed in: "Your Excellency Silin, Your Highness asked you to go to his place."

    "Okay." Lin Ta stood up and said to Tang Guangyu , "I can't tell for a while, why don't you go out and see for yourself."

    Tang Guangyu followed behind him, left the dilapidated hut, and faced a gray sky.

    Compared with the western fantasy scene he saw at the beginning of the illusion, what appeared in front of him at this time had the smell of a large army overwhelming the land. There were faint ashes floating in the air. I don’t know what kind of pollutants were caused by ignition, each one was like a replica of a shed. The houses are built in an orderly manner, and at a glance, there is not a tall building.

    The old woman was returning with a wooden basin to fetch water. There was a layer of dust floating on the surface of the water. She used her hands to push away layer after layer, and when it was cleaned, the water left a thin bottom; Even the hairs on the tails of the alien youths on the wooden boards are glued together; many children are sitting together, clapping stone fragments in their hands, it seems that they are playing some kind of game.

    Tang Guangyu stood there in a daze, as if he had traveled through another world?

    What is going on in this scene of post-disaster reconstruction?

    Linta grabbed his hand and walked forward, saying as he walked: "Half a year ago, the central laboratory of the Teko Empire exploded, and many dangerous chemicals were mixed together, causing many undecipherable reactions."

    " The     unknown gas overflowed, with strong adhesion and strong toxicity. Many people lost their lives in their sleep." After the gas overflowed, it directly caused the fall of a city." Lin Ta's voice was very low, and he couldn't even hear it clearly amidst the violent wind.

    Tang Guangyu swallowed his saliva: "Sprinkling Festival?"

    "Yes." Lin Ta responded, "The Teko Empire did have the idea of ​​attacking Qilia, so most of its military power was concentrated in the border areas at that time. From now on, they can only reluctantly seal off the entire area and announce that other healthy people will evacuate quickly."

    "But the matter is not over yet, because the leaked gas is a new type of mixed gas, and the researchers cannot crack it in a short time, and the protective clothing is not enough. Unable to resist completely, and unable to go in to clean up the mess, the polluted body mutated."

    "Mutated?"

    Linta lifted the curtain in front of him, and walked in with Tang Guangyu, all the people sitting in the room except Angus , and other ministers,

    they seemed to be arguing about something, all of them blushed, and when they saw two people coming in, one of the old men with white beards simply got up: "Since the discussion can't reach a result, let's listen to what the fortune-teller can figure out." Let’s go to the future!”

    “It’s definitely not advisable to blindly defend!”

    Another white-bearded old man sneered: “Offensive? What kind of offense are you using? Those people in Gensokyo are unreliable at all!”

    “Don’t we have strength ourselves?”

    “ You can do it!"

    Angus coughed lightly, and the scene fell silent instantly, and he said, "Go back first, I'll discuss it with Tal."

    Several ministers got up and saluted farewell, and they didn't say goodbye to the extra Tang Guangyu any opinion.

    Tang Guangyu was dragged to sit down by Lin Ta for no reason, and he didn't know what to say for a while.

    "Tang seems to have gone through another time leap, coming back from the past." Lin Ta said bluntly, "His news last time helped us a lot."

    "Indeed, if it weren't for Tang and your determination, we The defense will not be mobilized so quickly." Angus turned his head to look at him, his blue eyes were full of clarity: "Is there any information to say?"

    Tang Guangyu's mind was full of that reagent, and his intuition told him that the explosion of this Lao Shizi must have exploded. It is inextricably linked to the illusion he just experienced.

    But if it was because he smashed the reagent that led to the change of that person, and everything behind it... then wouldn't he reverse the future to a worse ending?

    Tang Guangyu was panicked, he said all the information in one breath, hesitantly said: "It's the reagent..."

    Lin Ta said: "You made the right choice by smashing the test tube, we still understand this piece of information."

    He took the time to explain the current situation to Tang Guangyu, while Angus sat upright, flipping through the thick book in his hand.

    "...the liquid in that test tube is said to be 'evolution potion' on the information, but in fact it is mixed with a mysterious Gu worm, which can parasitize the human body, devour flesh and mind, and also enhance people's abilities. "

    If you hadn't smashed the reagent, the parasitic mother would have been the experimental subject that had been selected from the can, not an ordinary man."

    "The consequences would be even worse."

    Tang Guangyu listened in a daze Everything: "So, because of that Gu insect, the corpses caused by the gas are all parasitized?"

    Angus nodded: "It is indeed the case at present.

    " Compared to us, the kingdom in the Dort Trench was the one that suffered the most.” Linta rubbed the space between his brows wearily, “It’s estimated that he will come up from the bottom of the sea in a short time, as for how many will survive, I’m not sure.”

    Angus: "I'm ready and I'll pull back the line of defense when the time comes."

    "Where are those people in Gensokyo?" Tang Guangyu recalled the scenes of disputes between those white-bearded ministers

    . Insects don't understand.

    Lin Ta said helplessly: "Fantasy Town... how should I put it, they have internal strife."

    Angus chuckled: "The Qiling clan fought with Qingxingdeng and the others. The reason is probably because of me."

    Tang Guangyu : "???" Then you can still laugh.

    As if seeing Tang Guangyu's incomprehension, Lin Ta explained: "The last time Your Highness went to Fantasy Township to discuss cooperation with Patriarch Ye, he unexpectedly met a very headstrong guy who wanted to force His Highness to stay. For the sake of friendship between the two parties, Patriarch Ye also You're welcome, anyway, later on..." I

    can see that he is really helpless, and he doesn't understand why Gensokyo can fight because of this kind of thing.

    Tang Guangyu didn't expect this to be a blue-faced misfortune script, but looking at Angus's face, he still understood a little bit strangely...

    "But those people don't care about ordinary people's life and death, and it is unlikely to ask them for help. " Angus put the book upright, put his hands on it, looking very childish, "It's a good thing they blocked it so as not to cause trouble."

    "What's more, we haven't tested whether those Gu insects will pose a threat to Gensokyo. Once the guys from Gensokyo are parasitized, it will be a real disaster." Linta added, "The aliens who have been living underground are still within the parasitic range of Gu insects."

    Tang Guangyu struggled and said: "It means that you are now also Can’t deal with those Gu worms?”

    “Although I really don’t want to admit it, but it is true.” Angus was a little worried, “Although my book can carry many people, it is still a drop in the bucket.”

    Linta directly refused: “That The load is too heavy to be necessary."

    "Let's talk about it later." Angus said gently, "I called you here, just to know about Dortmund. As for the main battle or defense, you don't need to divination, just leave it to me."

    Tang Guangyu wanted to ask Angus Smith about his book, but it was obviously a very frowned upon thing to ask about someone's ability in detail, and it wouldn't do much for him to know.

    He thought for a while, changed the subject, and asked what the dust flakes were floating in the air outside.

    "In addition to ordinary people, there are naturally many talented aliens who are parasitized by Gu insects. Gu insects will amplify their abilities." Lin Ta made an analogy, "For example, my ability is just a simple prophecy, and my ability After being parasitized by Gu insects, my ability may directly transform into a speech spirit."

    "The increase is so terrifying?" Tang Guangyu blurted out, "It's just cheating!"

    Lin Ta was amused by his words, and the corners of his mouth that had been tense were rare. Draw an arc: "Although it's outrageous, but the truth is like this."

    Tang Guangyu thinks that Lin Ta's smile is also very good-looking, and he has a sense of arrogance belonging to the young master of the family.

    "It's not good! Your Highness!" A person hurried in from outside, "Another weirdness appeared on the outside line, it swallowed the gray fluff nematode, and seemed to be moving towards the water source."

    Tang Guangyu froze all over, and he repeated: "... weird? "

    I'll go take a look with you."

    Angus left with the book in his arms, leaving Lin Ta and Tang Guangyu, who had already withdrawn their smiles, looking at each other.

    "Weird is what we call those who are parasitized by Gu insects." Linta said, "Heretics, that's all."

    ...

    [There is indeed a record in the database of the origin of weirdness. After our judgment at that time, there are The reason why it was born is because of the existence of certain checks and balances, just like the sudden extinction of dinosaurs, which is similar to the point. ] The system muttered, [Humans will definitely not sit and wait to die like dinosaurs, they can survive it! ]

    [However, since we brought me to you, we can shorten the time period of the weird rampage faster. As long as we solve the biggest wave of disasters, we won't have any worries. ]

    [Host, how did you get the energy source back directly? Didn't you say you should save it to deal with the "Ark"? ]

    Wen Muqing was sitting at the desk, holding a paper cutter in his hand, and he cut pieces of solid-colored cardboard into the size of playing cards.

    Listening to the system's chanting in his mind, Wen Muqing only answered the last question: [Now there is no need for that, Tang Guangyu alone is enough for those organizational matters. ]

    The system couldn't help complaining: [I think you are too sloppy, emptying out all your energy, just to set up a background for Tang Guangyu and cheat? ]

    [Even if you exchange all the energy into talent items, you can at most pull him to an SR level. ]

    Wen Muqing put together a pile of cardboards of the same specification, put them on the table, patted them, and said with a smile: [The purpose is not to open it for him alone. ]

    [I'm just taking the easiest path. ]

    How to push Tang Guangyu to the forefront as quickly as possible and ensure his safety?

    It is natural to create greater value for him, and this value is not what humans can currently achieve.

    Wen Muqing set up an illusion for him, not just showing a movie for Tang Guangyu to watch and comment on, but to create rationality in the unreasonable, so that some people who need to see can see what they want to see.

    It's a mouthful to say, but it's actually very simple.

    There are always many unhealthy concepts in the human subconscious, such as onlooker psychology, passerby psychology, official psychology, etc. These psychology can be diluted through acquired education, but it does not mean that they will disappear.

    People will sympathize with the weak, chase after the strong, have the mentality of "other races will have different hearts", and naturally have the mentality of finding a balance in comparison.

    In layman's terms, isn't it the spirit of Ah Q?

    Wen Muqing didn't intend to take the initiative to tell the reason why the strangeness was born on the earth, but in the background he set for the card, after the strangeness was born, it was a very unsolvable existence.

    As long as Tang Guangyu can bring back what he saw and heard to those high-level executives, and then cooperate with the information he has revealed, then they will help the card to find a good reason, complete the setting, and even because of the card The "misery" of the world produces a feeling of pity and vigilance.

    These are things that are difficult for him to achieve in one word.

    Tang Guangyu's sudden leap into the past of another world can be explained by his talent. "Divination" is too metaphysical, and no one can guarantee that there will be no such phenomenon as soul travel.

    And how can he be sure that what he sees is true? That was naturally because of what he brought back.

    The system murmured for a long time, and gave up talking to people like Wen Muqing who talked half and half hid, he snorted and said: [Give Tang Guangyu a new talent, why should it be so good! Obviously, obviously so much energy can...]

    Its voice dropped, angrily.

    Wen Muqing himself almost forgot the situation of his body, and was suddenly mentioned by the system, and he was stunned for a while before he realized it.

    He smiled softly, and coaxed: [Next time save a little more, the two of us will change together. ]

    [I really can't do anything about you! ]

    -----

    On the other side, Tang Guangyu left the shed with Lin Ta in a daze. Both of them were not capable enough to go out to eliminate the weirdness, so they could only stay in the base camp as logistics.

    He raised his eyes to look at the sky, and found that the gray flakes all over the sky had disappeared, and the scorching sun shone down, which was a bit stinging.

    Tang Guangyu didn't know what he should say, but he seemed to be witnessing the end of a world that was different from Earth but went the same way.

    Suddenly, Linta patted him on the shoulder: "Come with me to the beach, I think I should take you to meet the Queen too."

    "...Dott and the others arrived early."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.7K 1.8K 69
Title:猫猫今天也在拯救反派[快穿] Author:啄米 Tangxi is a little cat, a plump and lovely golden gradient. Because he was not allowed to become a spirit after the fo...
80.9K 1.5K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...
1.7M 114K 68
Mankind is evolving. Some love it, some fear it. Some embrace it, some envy it. For Zoey, the evolution of man has always been in the darkest part of...
247K 4.7K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...