The daily vest cannot be drop...

Par Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 日抛马甲不能掉 Author: Zimu Tao Summary: 25 years of interstellar, supernatural recovery, strange... Plus

The day throw vest cannot be dropped
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104

76

48 4 0
Par Spinfoxie

Chapter 76

    Why did Tang Guangyu think those were prophetic dreams?

    Because even though the background of the dream is very blurry, and the close-up lens is always frozen on the blood, he can still recognize the Chinese written on the background, and those people with terrified faces are his compatriots.

    After he woke up, he checked the information on this aspect, but he never found the incident that happened.

    He was still wondering, how did so many powerful monsters emerge all at once, and even conspired about whether it was the result of Ark's laborious experiments.

    As a result, tell him now that those guys are also from another world? ?

    Tang Guangyu only felt a burst of fire rushing straight to the sky, and even such a strange and dreamy scene couldn't make him have any positive emotions.

    He took a deep breath to calm his emotions, and re-examined the scene with another mentality, and found more clues as expected.

    He also dreamed of the girl holding the big book and talking to the young man with tears in her eyes. In the dream, she was also holding the book, but the place where the book landed was on someone else's head. The mysterious book that sparkled with stars suddenly bloomed into blood-colored flowers, and the shadow left by Tang Guangyu was not small. .

    Will the rest of the more powerful guys in the dream appear here?

    Tang Guangyu vaguely remembered that there was also a crane with blood-colored eyes on its wings. Thinking about it now, it might also be a fantasy species.

    A group of people in front suddenly burst into cheers, attracting everyone's attention.

    Tang Guangyu heard the soft voices of the flower fairies talking about beauty around them.

    "Those adults are telling stories again, I really want to listen."

    "No, no, we have the strength to listen, I'm afraid we will be locked in the storybook."

    "Master Ye hasn't come yet, we went to listen secretly, shouldn't Will someone find out?"

    "I want to go to you, anyway, I won't go..."

    Tang Guangyu raised his eyebrows. What does it mean to be imprisoned in a book if you are not strong enough to listen to people telling stories? Who is that Master Ye?

    So what kind of strength is he?

    Tang Guangyu felt that he shouldn't be so reckless, but his footsteps involuntarily began to move over there, to a position where he could barely hear the voices of the crowd.

    Some nervous emotions spread, making him hold his breath subconsciously.

    It was only when I got closer that I realized that among the group of people sitting together, everyone's looks are good enough to make their debut on the earth. The concentration of handsome men and beautiful women is so high that Tang Guangyu can't help but look Dazzled.

    They are all holding a lantern in their hands, big and small, long and short, none of them are repeated, but they all look very delicate, dotted with glowing blue fire, but there is no phenomenon of falling and extinguishing because of their random movements .     A girl sitting near the wall said, "What's the point of telling

    stories you've heard before, why don't you tell me about the major events that are going to happen recently!"

She uttered a swear word, and the tone of the girl's speech was particularly weird, a bit like old English mixed with other dialects, and the speed of the speech was very fast, making it very difficult for him to understand.

    Fortunately, they were all more polite, and others would not interrupt when one was talking, which gave Tang Guangyu a lot of time to react.

    "An important event that will happen recently?" The young man in white next to the girl said lazily, "Is there any other important event, isn't it that the next prince of the Qilia Empire is going to visit Gensokyo?"

    "They should arrive tonight Let's go!"

    "I heard that this time I will bring a lot of followers, if I have good qualifications, I may stay in Gensokyo to study."

    "Hey, everyone will come to us, regardless of whether our ability meets the minimum standard. "

    Hey—don't tell me, the Slin family has really produced a genius. I heard it's called Tar Slin. The talent for divination is the only one in the world. I think patriarch Ye might keep him."

    "Come on... the patriarch is already busy enough."

    "But in fact, everyone knows that the patriarch likes to pick up weird creatures."

    One of them sharply complained, making everyone silent for a moment, but soon, as if nothing had happened. Change the subject.

    "Hahaha, let's see what to eat today, after all, it is a rare celebration..."

    Sometimes it is really difficult for people to control their emotions, especially when there is nowhere to vent their anger, and there are people telling jokes next to them.

    Tang Guangyu lost his temper when he was angry, and now he has no ability to rush over to ask why they are going to the earth to destroy, and it is impossible to expose his existence.

    You must know that although others cannot hear him or see others, he still has the ability to touch objects. Everyone in this place has special abilities. unexpected.

    Therefore, Tang Guangyu listened to the people in this circle with the mentality of eating melons, and barely pieced together the incident.

    Now this time is half a month after he met Linta, Gensokyo has a celebration today. In the evening, Linta will come to Gensokyo with His Royal Highness Angus of the Qilia Empire, and may stay here to learn some abilities.

    And the Patriarch Ye they are talking about is probably the Master Ye that the group of flower fairies are talking about. He seems to have a lot of power, and I don't know if he can meet him at night.

    Tang Guangyu moved slowly to the little girl holding the book again, and immediately heard her sharp and irritable voice: "I don't care what you want to do, don't stop me from looking for Brother Ye!"

    "No, you are tonight Shu Ling, who is in charge of recording, where can I find someone after you run away?" The young man said with a bitter face, "Stop making trouble, Mrs. Ye will definitely come tonight."

    Tang Guangyu knew that the little girl was going to blow up when he heard the young man's words.

    For this kind of grumpy and rebellious girl, the word "don't make trouble" is like a remote control, as soon as it is said, it can "bong" explode.

    Sure enough, the little girl holding the notebook stepped on the young man's shoe in anger, and said angrily, "I don't care!"

    She turned around and wanted to run out. The son rushed to nothing.

    Tang Guangyu looked at the speed at which the little girl dodged casually, and he knew that she would have a C-level level in this world.

    The world feels so dangerous!

    Tang Guangyu felt overwhelmed when he thought about the scene where supernatural beings were everywhere.

    The little girl was still very proud after dodging. She turned her head and made a grimace at the young man: "Slightly slightly.

    " Sound, but she was directly fixed in place, and even the neatly tied double ponytails kept an upward arc.

    The little girl's face was slumped, and she said bitterly: "Brother Wen..." The

    young man raised his hand to wipe off the sweat that didn't exist on his head, and said in a voice behind his back, "Thank you, Mr. Wen!"

    "It's very noisy." The young man who was spinning the flute yawned, with a bored expression on his face, "Do what you have to do." As soon as the words

    fell, the little girl staggered suddenly, and could move again. He took a chair in the corner and sulked against the corner.

    The young man never looked back, and moved a stool to sit in the corner. It looked like the two of them were facing the wall together.

    Tang Guangyu heard the little flower fairies complain again.

    "Why did Mr. Wen come out today?"

    "I heard that the prince of the Qilia Empire is very good-looking..."

    "I understand in seconds."

    "By the way, who is that man? Why can he sit with Mr. Shu?" A little flower fairy quietly pointed to the young man sitting next to the little girl chatting with her, "He doesn't seem to be from the Qiling family."

    Another little flower fairy knocked her on the head: "You are so stupid, of course you are from the bottom, it would be great to be an attendant of the Qiling clan, I would like to go if it were me... let's count the number of native races in Fantasyland There are only a few to count, just rule it out.”

    No. 3 Xiaohuaxian complained: “But he is quite sensible, and he knows not to turn around and talk to Master Wen.”

    Xiaohuaxian who kept asking questions was stunned again: “Why? It’s impolite not to turn your head.”

    “Why do you think Mr. Wen has been sitting here for so long and hasn’t left yet? Naturally, it’s because the Qingxingdeng clan is having a story meeting in the hall today.” Little Flower Fairy No. 3 replied, “ They are good-looking, so Master Wen is naturally in a good mood, otherwise Master Wen would not have arrived early for the previous celebrations!"

    "This man looks so-so, Master Wen doesn't like to look at his face, so naturally he doesn't turn his head Better."

    "Why do you understand it so well?"

    "Hmm... because I also tried to apply for Lord Wen's attendant." No. 3 Xiaohuaxian said in frustration, "It seems that I am not good-looking enough."

    Tang Guangyu was unconscious Scratching his nails, he soon realized that the "Master Wen" these people were talking about was the big devil he had seen in his dream.

    Just a single sound from that white jade flute can catch the little girl across half of the hall. If this strength is put into reality, the operation in the dream is completely achievable.

    But why!

    Looking at their current scene, there is no reason why they would leave their homes and go to the earth to wreak havoc?

    If it is for expansion, then his dreams cannot be so one-sided every time, at least the sense of crisis brought by spiritual perception will be much higher.

    Tang Guangyu once followed the "Ark" research team in Antarctica to get back the button-shaped mysterious device. He had a precognitive dream the day before, dreaming about what level of weirdness he would encounter when he went there, and the weird skills had all been experienced. In the eyes.

    He relied on this to lead a team of members to escape unscathed.

    This also further tested the detailed level of Tang Guangyu's prediction, which is related to the dangers he may encounter.

    If this world collectively invaded the earth, it is impossible for Tang Guangyu not to feel the fart.

    So... how did this Lord Wen end up on Earth? And Lin Ta...

    Tang Guangyu touched the pendulum in his pocket. Before the illusion changed, Xiao Linta said something like "be careful after a year". Could it be related to that?

    The more Tang Guangyu thought about it, the more confused he became, and he even began to suspect that this was not an illusion.

    If it's an illusion, then what's the use of bringing the information in this pendulum? If it's not an illusion, then what is his role here?

    "I'm afraid it's not a day's class. I hope I won't be expelled when I go back..." Tang Guangyu muttered softly, "Linta, Linta, did you give it to me on purpose?"

    "Hey, why do I feel like I heard it?" What is that voice?" Xiao Huaxian next to her suddenly called out, "It seems to be a man!"

    Tang Guangyu covered his mouth in fright.

    Xiao Huaxian next to him said: "Don't be surprised, come and see the nail polish I just painted..."

    Cough, can he be heard now?

    Then after a while, will someone be able to see him...

    Thinking of this possibility, Tang Guangyu didn't dare to stand still, he wanted to find more clues.

    He walked softly through the crowd of elves, the soft cloudy ground well hiding the sound of his footsteps.

    He walked quietly around the hall, through the side door to the corridor.

    Because he entered in a hurry, Tang Guangyu did not pay attention to the specific structure of the white hall made of clouds. Now it seems that there is a hall in the middle, with two side doors connected to the stairs, and there are countless rooms climbing up, all of which are white. The door, at a glance, is a vast expanse of whiteness.

    Tang Guangyu was a little confused, he didn't know where he should go first.

    He walked casually, climbed up the soft ladder, and planned to order troops to order a room.

    However, before entering the room, he carefully sorted out the information he had received.

    Thanks to Hua Guo for his exam-oriented education, he has a particularly high skill in taking notes and summarizing.

    First of all, there is a lot of information from the lobby.

    The group of handsome men and beauties who gathered together and told stories with the lamps were the so-called "Qingxingdeng" clan. Lin Ta had mentioned to him that this race is the strongest in Gensokyo. Each has its own abilities and is very united. .

    There are not many original races in Gensokyo, apart from Qingxingdeng and the flower fairies, there is also a race called Qi Ling. The little girl holding the book and the person holding the flute belong to that race and have a high status.

    Others who are busy arranging things and arranging their clothes are some talented people who came from the bottom to chase their dreams.

    Tang Guangyu felt inexplicably that this was like a novel about cultivating immortals that he had read before. A bunch of people squeezed their heads to enter the immortal gate. There was a strict system and a lot of requirements.

    But Gensokyo seems to have fewer rules. Although those little flower fairies respect people of other races, they don't feel awe, and they can boldly discuss face to face.

    Qing Xingdeng and the others didn't have a good impression of the people below, but their patriarch seemed to like to take in people from other ethnic groups...

    Tang Guangyu thought, if Linta came over, it should be easy to stay in Gensokyo with his talent, And this place is relatively isolated from the outside world at first glance. What happened a year later, if there are only changes in Gensokyo... Does he have the opportunity to do something now?

    So his goal now is: 1. Find Xiao Linta and follow him to find the truth. It is best to let him go back to class as soon as he can solve it; 2. It is best to prevent everything from happening. Master Wen" and those people went to the earth to do things.

    Tang Guangyu took a deep breath, and chose the door by instinct, intending to sneak in to find clues.

    But before he could figure out how to open the white door without a handle, the door snapped and was pulled open from the inside.

    The one who came out was a boy, wearing a snow-white gown, his long hair of the same color was loosely tied up with a belt, and the small horns on his head showed that he was also a member of the phantasy species.

    His eyes are a beautiful blue, like the cloudless afternoon sky...

    Tang Guangyu met his gaze, was stunned by these particularly beautiful eyes, and couldn't help but take a step back.

    Unexpectedly, the boy in front of him moved faster than him, like a mouse seeing a cat, panic flashed across his face, he took a step back, and closed the door with a bang.

    Tang Guangyu: ...he looks so scary?

    No, could this boy see him? !

    Tang Guangyu instantly became nervous. Although he was said to be a supernatural being, his supernatural powers had no attack power at all, and he was walking around in pajamas. If people in Gensokyo found out, he might be directly sent away in a physical sense. let's go

    Unexpectedly, the next second, the door in front of him opened again, and the boy's eyes were full of nervousness and uneasiness. He whispered, "You come in first!"

    Tang Guangyu followed in kindly, and asked bluntly, "Can you see me?" "

    "What are you talking about?" the boy asked suspiciously.

    Only then did Tang Guangyu realize that he just spoke in Chinese, and this world is obviously closer to Western Fantasy, and English is more popular.

    He quickly switched languages ​​and asked again.

    "I can see it." The boy lowered his head, unconsciously picking at the bandage on his arm, looking extremely nervous.

    Tang Guangyu felt that his temperament was a bit like Lin Ta in the future.

    This room doesn't look big, but it has everything. Tang Guangyu can feel that most of the items have energy fluctuations. Regardless of their purpose, they are all supernatural props.

    But to let a stranger in so familiarly, this child looks a little innocent...

    Tang Guangyu looked at this boy who was at most twelve or thirteen years old, and his thoughts went astray strangely.

    It's just... what should he say?     Tang

    Guangyu's thoughts froze for a moment, and he said dryly, "What's     your

    name     ?

    " what's good.     The air became more awkward for a while, and Mingyuan seemed to feel that he couldn't go on like this. He held back for a long time, his face was almost red, and then he said slowly: "Did you come from below?"     Tang Guangyu thought for a while, If he is an aborigine, it is impossible for him to come from Gensokyo, and he is at the bottom, he nodded.     Mingyuan's eyes lit up: "Are you from the father's side?"     Tang Guangyu let out an "ah", and finally figured out that the child probably recognized him as someone from the other side by letting him in.     There is no way to lie about this matter, he shook his head: "I just entered by mistake, do you know about tonight's celebration?     " Celebration, to celebrate the birth of the phantom species."     Tang Guangyu saw his attitude that it had nothing to do with him, and couldn't help asking: "Then why don't you participate?"     "I'm not a phantasy species." Mingyuan said calmly, "I can't go "     "But the horns on your head...?"     Mingyuan touched his head: "It was inherited from my mother, but my father is human."

    This brought up the matter related to the mixed race. Tang Guangyu didn't want to poke the innocent child's sore feet, so he quickly changed the subject: "I'm very curious about Gensokyo, can you tell me about the things here?"

    Mingyuan was a little nervous Pointing to the flower-shaped chair, he said, "Sit down and talk slowly." He poured     Tang

    Guangyu a cup of tea, and apologized first, "I, I usually don't know how to talk to outsiders...don't mind!"

Sipping tea, he said sincerely: "I think you speak very well."

    At least compared to Linta who pays attention to his own emotional control when talking to him, and basically does not reveal too much personal emotion, Mingyuan is simply a blank sheet of paper.

    When talking to Lin Ta, Tang Guangyu had to think carefully before writing, but facing the divination genius, he couldn't hide his origin and thoughts at all.

    Tang Guangyu felt that Lin Ta, who was in his teens, was much more difficult to deal with than he was when he was an adult...

    Mingyuan is better, he can ask many questions on his own initiative!

    Mingyuan said: "I don't know much about Gensokyo, because I rarely go out."

    He said a little disappointed: "They don't want to see me."

    Tang Guangyu comforted: "It's okay, I should be able to leave if I have the opportunity. ? You can consider going down to have a look.”

    Compared to living in an unfriendly environment, it’s better to change the place.

    Ming Yuan shook his head firmly: "No, I want to follow Lord Ye."

    "Master Ye?" Tang Guangyu didn't know how many times he had heard this name, and he had been mentioned along the way.

    Mingyuan's pale face turned red, he took a sip from the teacup in a disguised manner: "Yes, I have sworn to follow Master Ye forever, since he chose to stay in Gensokyo, then I will not leave either."

    Tang Guangyu "Oh", he didn't understand why some people entrusted their fate to other people's hands, but in this age, which seemed so long ago, following the leader of the monarch seemed to be the norm.

    But it's not a big deal depending on personal preference.

    He picked up the cup and took a sip of tea, which seemed to be some kind of scented tea, with a faint fragrance in the mouth, mixed with a sweet taste.

    Not only that, he even felt that his tired spirit seemed to be charged, and even his soul was in order.

    The taste is really super good!

    While drinking tea, Tang Guangyu asked casually, "Can you tell me about Master Ye?"

    When Ming Yuan mentioned this, his emotions became much higher, and he said, "Master Ye, his full name is Ye Tingshen..."

    " Puff, cough, cough." Tang Guangyu covered his mouth and coughed violently while holding the teacup, the tea wetted his gray pajamas, but he didn't care about it at all.

    Mingyuan stood up at a loss, trying to help him: "Are you okay..."

    Tang Guangyu grabbed his sleeve, with a suffocated and terrified expression on his face: "Are you saying it again, what is Master Ye's name?"

    "Ye, Ye Tingshen ?”

    Tang Guangyu choked up.

    Help, that man who looks evil, speaks viciously, and even wants to abduct him is also called Ye Tingshen!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

16.6K 674 124
Author: cat meowji Alternate Title: 當我披上救世馬甲後 Summary: After his death, Ye Qing was found by a salvation system, threatening that only he could save...
3.7K 209 18
Esta es mi primera historia de game of thrones así que disculpen si hay errores en la historia. Rhaegar targaryen decide no ir al campo de batalla y...
102 5 7
A gripping tale, The Carnage and the Snake follows fifteen awoken soldiers aboard the Starbright 01... "It is in dire circumstances only, Gen...
754 169 8
"Hman a Maggie kha ani ka hmangaih." "Tuna i hma a ding Maggie leh hman a Maggie kha, keimah tho ka ni." In ngaizawng in hmangaih te chuan engthil ng...