โค๏ธŽแ–ดแ—ฉKแ—ด แ—ฉี แ–ดโš ๏ธŽแ‘•K!โค๏ธŽ (male read...

By Ghost_bin14

โœž๏ธŽ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› ๐—” ๐—ง๐—”๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—–๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ง๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐—ช๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ž๐—ฆ ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—–๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ง ๐—š๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ก๐— ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง ๐—ข... More

โ˜…Iแ‘ŽTแ–‡Oแ—ชแ‘Œแ‘•TIOแ‘Žโ˜…
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 1
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 2
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 3
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 4
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 5
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 6
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 7
1k Reads (Special Art)
1k Reads (Speacial Art 2)
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 8
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 9
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 10
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 11
A/N
5k Reads (Special Art)
5k Reads (Special Art 2)
5k Bonus Art
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 13
HAPPY NEW YEARโค๏ธ
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 14
แ‘•แ•ผแ‘ญแ—ฉTแ—ดแ–‡ 15
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 16
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 17
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 18
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 19
(A/N) Important!
20k Reads (Special Arts)
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 20
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 21
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 22
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 23
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 24
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 25
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 26
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 27
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 28
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 29
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 30
QnA
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 31
QnA (Answers)
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 32
A/N Note (Help-)
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 33
Special (Major Spoilers)
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 34
CHILD OR TEEN?
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 35
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 36
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 37
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 38
Help- ( A/N )
(A/n Important, Kinda)
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 39
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 40
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 41
HELP-
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 42

แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 12

3.7K 207 64
By Ghost_bin14

»| 🅝︎🅞︎🅦︎ 🅟︎🅛︎🅐︎🅨︎🅘︎🅝︎🅖︎ |«

✰𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦- 𝑆𝑡𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑈𝑛𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑒✰

"I always thought I might be bad
Now I'm sure that it's true
'Cause I think you're so good
And I'm nothing like you"
___________________________________

M/n POV:
It has been 2 days since that...day...
Madam finally returned and paid me for taking care of her shop. I finally returned to my disguise store. A plant shop to be exact. Who can even suspect such beauty of nature can hide something from people.

While making a bouquet for a customer, tying flowers together.

DING!

I looked at my phone for 5 seconds before picking it up. There was one message that I received. From Loid
___________________________________
«                         | Loid |                       •••

Loid: m/n, can you babysit anya for a bit? I have a mission to do.

Loid: don't worry, I'll pay you.
___________________________________

I heavily sigh and put the phone down.
I finished up the rest of my work hours and went home.
When I got up the stairs. I turned my head to face the Forger's residence.
It was open wide. I didn't pay much attention to it. When I turned the knob on my apartment someone grabbed the back of my collar.

"don't even think you can escape"  there stood Loid Forger with a smile on his face. I can't even avoid Loid if I want to.
"Not now~!" I whined trying to take his hands off my collar.
"you have no choice. Yor isn't here yet, I doubt she'd be here for the next 3 hours" he said. He pushed me inside their apartment. I saw anya sitting on the floor watching her usual shows.

"Woah! Pretty man! are you babysitting me here today?" 
She stood up from the floor and went towards me.
"I'll get going now" Loid excused himself and left me and anya alone.
'I haven't even relaxed my body yet...' I look down at my stiff body. Suddenly, Anya grabbed my hand and made me sit on the couch.
"stay there!" she Pushed me down the couch. My back hit the soft cushion. I feel relaxed.

"where are you going?" I asks anya who was going to the kitchen, and she opens a lower cabinet and got something out.
She grabs a bowl and scurries towards me. She places the bowl on their living room table. I was confused about what she was going to do, eat perhaps?

She opens up a bag of something and poured it into the bowl. My eyes widen, she was pouring peanuts into the bowl and pushing the bowl toward me.
"eat," anya said waiting for me to do as she said. It was weird yet kinda intriguing. I grab a piece and placed it in my mouth. It was surprisingly delicious, it was crunchy and soft on the inside. The salt isn't too much, just right. I thanked anya for the snack and she nodded and crawled on top of me. Anya laid her tiny body against my chest. We continue to watch what was on the Tv.

'this...seems relaxing...' I thought brushing Anya's hair with my fingers.
'How long will Loid get back though?' suddenly there was a knock at the door. 'is it Loid?' I told anya to get off me for a moment. The knocking continues.
I looked at the peephole and I almost choke. It was yuri!

But why is he here? Is he looking for his sister?

I opened the door.
"hello uh..." he said looking down expecting to see anya. But instead, he was face-to-face with none other than me.
"eh? Is this the wrong house?" he said looking at the number of the apartment.
He took one look before turning around
"Well, since you're already babysitting her ill leave"
He was ready to walk away when I suddenly grab the back of his coat.
"oi! Let go!" he protested struggling to get out of my grasp
"if I'm suffering, you're suffering with me~!" I pulled him inside the apartment and close the door shut.

He fell on the floor, accepting defeat. He looked up and saw anya hovering over his figure.
"scary uncle!" she said.
I chuckled at anyas nickname for him.
"Who are you calling 'scary' huh?" he glared at anya which made her flinch and hid behind me.
"don't scare her you moron! How would anya like you if you can't even be nice to her?" I scolded the man standing up from the floor. He rolled his eyes at my nagging.

"but pretty man! You and your uncle also hate each other! How will you guys love each other like mama and papa if you hate each other?" anya's words came out innocent, a little too innocent...the fact we got told off by a little kid is funny and annoying at the same time.
"Absolutely not!" both I and yuri yelled.

We were about to argue when suddenly a noise was heard just as we were about to start our endless bickering.

~GROWL~

it came from yuri's stomach. He looks away embarrassed by his body betraying him.
A chuckle escaped my lips and he glared at me.
"pfft- let's get something to eat shall we?" I said in between giggles. He was still glaring at me while he sat down at the dining table along with anya
"pretty man cooks delicious foods! You'll love it!" anya said, my figure slumped down remembering the last time I cooked her a meal which is the burnt pancakes. Well, I got the burnt ones.

I thought of whipping something delicious. But will also fit a child's taste. Anya isn't picky so this is going to be easy.
"Alright...what do they have in their fridge?" I took a peek inside their refrigerator to find lots of ingredients. Surely they wouldn't mind if I cook something out of these right? After all, it's for their dear daughter anyway.
I grab 3 sets of steaks from the freezer and set them on the sink to cool down I also got some eggs and one big bitter melon.

Anya and yuri were talking about something related to his dear sister.
Sometimes I wonder if he ever goes on about his day without thinking about his sister. I'm not saying I'm jealous, it's just that...

My hands paused just as it was about to crack the egg. I looked at yuri once more and seeing him smile while talking about his sister really does make me feel something in me tighten. Am I going insane perhaps?
I then remembered Genevieve and his boyfriend. Smiling happily and embracing each other, happy to be in each other's presence...

That one question pops up once again
'what is love?'

"oi! M/n! Are you okay? You look like you're going to drop the egg if you space out." yuri went to the kitchen while any followed behind.
"o-oh! Uh...yeah...sorry" I continued where I left off. Yuri looked at me in confusion, seeing all the ingredients on the counter made his sweat drop.
"you're cooking all of these? Need any help?" I tensed up. Not expecting someone with his personality can offer a helping hand.

"That's new...are you sick or something?" I deadpanned at his request.
"n-no! Just figured you need a helping hand! Besides, I can't just sit there and do nothing and just let you do all the work! I have manners too believe it or not!" he looked away embarrassed
"I don't really buy that 'manners' you're speaking off. I haven't even tasted your manners yet so why would I believe you?" I said teasing him.
"do you want my help or not?" he said.
"do what floats your boat I don't really mind..." I open up the pack of steak and cut it into cubes.
"what are you even cooking anyways...if I wanna help I should at least know what you're cooking," he said getting another knife from one of the drawers.
"on rice, bitter melon with sesame seeds, and chopped steak that's what I have in mind," I said oiling up the pan. I twist the Knob of the stove and adjust the heat.

"omu rice... isn't that from Japan?" he cracks the egg as it landed in the bowl he sprinkled a bit of rosemary and salt for taste.
"you know how to make some rice?" I ask. He nodded.
While both of us cook dinner, anya sneaks up behind us grabs a chair to stand on, and places it between us.
"what's wrong?" I looked at the girl who was climbing up the stool.
"I wanna help too!" she said in a cheerful tone.

"no" was one word and she was shocked.
"Please?" she pleaded.
"no, you can just watch cartoons" I look away from her as she starts to make the face I can't say no to.
"pretty please?" she continues her little act to persuade me with her charm.
Yuri just looked at us with a confused face.
"no! You might hurt yourself" she tried to get in my vision for her to fail miserably. She tried once again but accidentally slipped on the chair. I gasp and tried to catch her while yuri did the same. But anya had also grasped onto yuris shirt taking her with him. The weight of the two made me stumble down and onto the ground.

My back was aching and throbbing in pain. However, my lips were planted on something soft. I opened my eyes to see yuri who was also shocked. His lips were...on mine!
My arms were wrapped around anya serving as her cushion while yuris arms are spread out preventing his body to make contact with anya not crushing her. But unfortunately, it wasn't enough distance for our faces to not make contact with each other.
I blush madly as my body was still stunned to do anything but stay there for a good 10 seconds before yuri pulls himself off and landed on his butt on the floor with me.

"that...was an accident...sorry..." he blurted out. I was still in the middle of processing things so I just lay there motionless. I touched my lips where yuris lips were earlier. Anya realized the impact was over so she wiggled out of my arms and looked over my blushing figure.

"why is uncle red? Is he sick?" she ask yuri who was also in the same state as me.
"EHHHHHHHH?!?!?!" I screamed loudly having to finally realizing what happen.
I curled up into a ball and buried my head in my hands
Yuri tried to calm me down since I was making a huge fuzz about it.

'HE KISSED ME! HE KISSED ME! HE KISSED ME! HE KISSED ME!!! HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?!'

Yuri pry my hands off my face. My face was burning madly.
"for God's sake stop fuzzing about a small kiss will you?!" yuri shouted at me while having the same red blush on his face. I looked at him emotionless, his hands still grasping mine. Yuri went limp and his head landed on my shoulder.
"fuck...you're going to be the death of me..." I can feel the heat from his cheek. Anya was looking at us in shock.

"why are you making things difficult...I can't have you looking like this... it's too much...sorry" he let go of my hands and place them on my shoulder.
"what do you mean"* I finally blurted out.
"Nothing... let's just pretend nothing happen okay?" he goes off me and looks at me with his still-red cheeks. He then offered his hand to me. I sigh and got up on my own. Not really want to make physical contact after what happened. Anya was stocked about what happened and got out of the situation to watch cartoons on the TV.

'pretty man and scary uncle are flirting...'

We finally finished cooking without further trouble. Well I, avoid all close contact during the whole time we cook.

"m/n left me barrow the knife for a sec" yuri was an inch away from grabbing the knife from my hand when I let go making him jolt.
"Why did you drop it all of a sudden?"

Yuri was reaching for something on my side his arms brushed against my body and then within a second, I retreat with my back on the wall.
"eh? What's wrong?"

"does it taste good?" yuri ask me after making me have a taste of the sauce for the bitter melon. I nodded not wanting to make any further eye contact with him.
"you got a little sauce there" he grabs a napkin as I was trying to locate the sauce with my tongue. He wipes it off my face. His touch made me blush hard and I quickly retreat to the wall.
"again?"

'I must have gone crazy...no one gets all insane after a small touch from a person they...like...' my brain stopped working for a moment until anya came toward me.
"omu rice!!" she cheered happily
I placed the plate of omu rice on anyas side of the table.
"you should eat some bitter melon. Yuri cooked heard on it you know?" I said sitting down, not knowing yuri was sitting beside me.
"here" yuri gave me a plate and that's when I noticed his presence beside me. I jolted up surprised that I didn't feel his presence nor did I see him beside me.
"I...thanks..." I calmed myself down and took the plate.
Both of us grab a cup of rice and steak cubes.

"anya, here" I stab the bitter belong with my fork and put it close to anyas face. She avoided my fork.
"eat vegetables! A growing child needs to eat vegetables to become strong!" I tried putting it in front of anyas face but she just dodge my fork no matter what like I was feeding her poison. Yuri just watch our little fight and eat silently.
"don't you wanna be strong like bondman?" I said out at random.
She snapped and looked at me with sparkling eyes.
"you think so?!" she asks in excitement.
My sweat dropped.
'did she believe that?'

"y-yeah..." I said, yuri chuckled beside me amused by the sight of us.
"Alright!" anya pumped her small hands and grab my fork. She looked at the bitter melon as if it had done something wrong. And the next thing we know is that she ate the bitter melon. She chewed. I can see her face turning into a different expression that made me hold my laughter.
She got out of her chair and posed in front of me like bondman does whenever he has to make a scene dramatic.

"is anya all strong looking now?" she flex her little figure hoping that she gained muscle just from eating a vegetable. I snickered at her silliness
"no anya, you don't get strong instantly after eating one vegetable" her face turn from excitement to shock.
"pretty man's a liar..." she sulks going back to her seat.
'I'm not though...' I continued eating.
My body shifts to not get in yuris perimeter.

Yuri must've noticed my behavior since he leans in close and point his fork at me with an omu rice at the end of his utensil.
"w-what?" I looked at him in pure confusion.
"Try some, tell me if it's good" I can tell he's trying to pry into my space and make me comfortable with his presence. But even so, it's making it hard for me to not recall the accident that happened earlier. I don't really wanna reject his kind comfort. So, I just opened my mouth and bit into his fork. I chew on the omu rice he made. I can see him smiling in glee.
'pretty man and scary uncle are flirting again...'

After eating dinner yuri persisted in washing the dishes. Even if how many times I told him to let me handle it, he just keep on insisting. So I let him do what he wants. And here am i, cuddling with the pink-haired child. Cradling in my arms while watching her daily dose of cartoons.
The atmosphere was very comforting and my eyes felt heavy.
'waiting for the parents of this child is boring...' I yawned. Soon after, I fell asleep.

3rd POV:
Once yuri finished washing the dishes he then dry his hands with a clean cloth. He looks up the clock, and it read.
'7:45 pm'
Yuri felt something off. He knew that the two are quietly watching TV but it was too quiet. He peeks over the living room sofa and saw both M/n and anya sleeping while cuddling with each other. Yuri can't help but smile at the sight.
'cute...' he took a picture of the two.

Though he considers M/n and anya as someone he won't get along with. But somewhere inside of him feels like his wrong about them.
He sat beside M/n on the couch. His hand reaches out to wrap around the two but hesitates for a second. He doesn't really wanna invade M/n's personal space. He can sense that he was uncomfortable after what happened. He wants to make it up by making M/n comfortable with him.
After seconds of dwelling with his brain on whether or not to hug M/n along with anya, he finally laid his arms around them. Yuri was blushing for a bit then relaxed soon after.
He took a deep sigh and tried to sleep. But before he can even close his eyes. M/n's body began to shuffle.
Yuri was jolted by the sudden movement. M/n's head turn around to the side facing yuri a bit.
Yuri didn't really mind the shuffling but what got him to focus was M/n's supple lips. The soft lips that he accidentally kissed an hour ago...
Yuri wants to slap himself for thinking that way.

"fuckkk...I wanna kiss you..." he mumbled now blushing uncontrollably
He won't notice if he kiss him now, would he?
Yuri leaned in closer and he finally felt M/n's soft lips on his. He pulled out quickly after 5 seconds. He begins to spurt out gibberish in his head.
He would be lying if he says he didn't enjoy it...
He tried to force himself to sleep.
But what yuri didn't know is that a certain someone was awake...a certain male who happen to have woken up since yuri wrap his arms around them.
'what the fuck just happened...?'

An hour passed and the three were completely knocked out on the comfy couch. The door opened and in comes Loid and Yor.
"anya, M/n. We're home" Loid announce. Yor looked at Loid in confusion.
"wait...M/n is here too?" now it was Loids turn to look at her confused.
"Yeah...? Is there someone we're expecting?" Loid asks.
"ah, yes...I told yuri if he can babysit since M/n has been so much for us lately... And figured not to bother them so I called yuri once his shift ends." yor said back. Both Loid and Yor's eyes widen. They went over to the living room to find their daughter peacefully in the hands of M/n and
M/n in the hands of yuri. The both of them froze on the spot.
"they're comfortable with each other now? That's rare..." Loid is really shocked that M/n pulled his job well
"I guess we should just let them sleep,  it must be tiring since they were waiting for us..." yor took out a blanket and place it on top of the trio.
And just like that, the day ended with a peaceful sleep.

Morning came and M/n jolted up awake having to know that he wasn't in his house
"ah, you're awake" Loid was sitting on a chair at the dining table drinking coffee and reading the newspaper.
"what happened?!" M/n shouted looking at his surroundings but no one was there beside him.
"yuri left in a hurry an hour ago, anya had left just now since she have school. you should do the same, you also have a shop to run right?" Loid pushed a plate of scrambled eggs with a mushroom on M/n's side.
"thank you for babysitting anya, she definitely enjoyed being with you and yuri yesterday," he said still skimming through the newspaper.
M/n deadpanned at his words. He recognize the drill and took out a stack of cash.
"right, right. The payment" he said,
M/n smirked that he got the hint.
"thank you~," M/n said in a cheerful voice.
"I see that you were also able to get close to yuri" he suddenly said making M/n recall the accident and the sneak kiss that yuri did. M/n must've given out in his face that something happened since he then said.

"something happened huh?"
"let's not talk about it"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39K 1.8K 14
๐— ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—™๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง female reader !! ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต yuri briar visits a flowershop and unexpectedly sparks feelings into a young f...
40K 867 15
"screw your other life, this is your life now, darling." || no smut, female reader recommended, second person pov, made by lyndellaa || #8 on #anya...
73.5K 992 37
โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ž ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™™๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ข โ”Š โ”Šหšโ˜… ๏ฝกหšโ‹† ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™ข๐™–๐™ฏ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ หšโ˜… (แด—_ แด— ) แถป ๐—“ ๐ฐใ€Ž ๐•’๐•๐•ค๐• ...
48.6K 2K 20
Byzantine Shang (Agent Torch) knew from the start that she could only trust her self. Like fire, she was calm and collected but what happens when Twi...