hot summer | winteam ✓

Por teamswin

pharm is team's best friend. they've known each other practically since they were in diapers, pharm moving in... Más

one
three
four
five
six

two

1.1K 34 44
Por teamswin

team wakes up in a bedroom that's not his own, tangled in unfamiliar sheets, pressed against a familiar naked chest, pleasantly warm.

the air conditioner buzzes in the background, a hum of white noise that team times with his own breathing, slow and soft and easy.

his body aches, sore in a way he can't quite describe, an underlying thrum of pain deep in his muscles, but the strain is welcomed, pleasant, and team lets it into his veins, a steady, constant drip.

the sun shines through the gap in the curtains, and team watches the way the tiny dust motes in the air dance around each other. it's morning, saccharine and undisturbed, and team fears movement would do nothing but break the spell.

lips caress the back of team's neck and team lets his head fall, a shaky breath parting his lips. "team," win murmurs, sucking a mark into team's cream- smooth skin.

"win," team echoes, the name still feeling a bit foreign on his tongue despite how loudly he was shouting it only a few short hours ago.

"what time is it?" win asks, voice gruff with sleep.

"little after nine," team says, glancing at the clock on the bedside table.

"mmm," win hums, dragging his lips upwards to mouth wetly at the hollow behind team's ear. "plenty of time for me to keep you in bed still."

team rolls, turning in win's arms until they're face to face. "is that your plan?" he asks, "just gonna keep me here all day?"

win huffs a laugh, cracking one eye open, still puffy with sleep. he's so handsome it makes team's mouth dry. "would you have a problem with that?" he asks.

"absolutely not," team says.

win winds a hand into team's sleep ruffled hair, pulling him down for a kiss. he licks into team's mouth and team wonders how fucked up he is that even win's morning breath tastes good to him.

team squirms, pressing himself into win's chest, thrusting his half hard cock into win's belly.

"already?" win snickers. "didn't you get enough of my cock last night?"

"never," team admits, honest.

win pulls team into another searing kiss, hands drifting over team's body. win opens for him, sweet and easy, drawing him inside.

last night, team slept in nothing but one of win's large, oversized button down shirts, and in proper correlation with the tease team is, he only did up two of the buttons, showing off his soft belly and thighs. so, when win dips his hand between their bodies, he reaches team's naked skin almost immediately.

"can't get over how fucking sexy you look in my shirt, baby," win murmurs, dragging his hand up team's thigh, cupping team cock, already hard and leaking a little at the tip. team whimpers, grinding against win's palm.

"mmm, hia," team says, giggling a little when win glares at him, groaning low in his throat.

"you're gonna kill me with that, team," win says, pulling his hand away from team's need just long enough to grab the bottle of lube laying on the nightstand.

win fucks team slow and sweet, one hand in his hair and the other at his throat. team whines for it, his own cock ruddy and untouched, laying against his belly. he comes when win does, riding the waves of pleasure together, basking in the easy glow of the morning while they come down from their highs.

the bed dips when win rolls out of their nest of blankets, perched on the edge of the mattress. team stares at his back, tanned and muscled, red lines marring the skin, trails in the perfect shape of team's fingernails.

team shivers as he remembers the way win fucked him last night before they went to bed, folded team's legs up to his ears and railed his ass like it was the last time he was ever going to be able to. team had come three times, twice pathetically untouched, the third with win's mouth over his hole, sucking his own release out from inside of him.

team squirms, pulling his legs up to his chest, toes curling as his knees knock together. he feels win's come start to leak down the curve of his ass; he lets out a whiny huff of breath and reaches down, rubbing over his hole, strings of win's come sticking his fingers together.

the slick noises catch win's attention and he turns back to team, eyes going dark as he watches team touch himself.

"team," he says, voice low. team sucks his bottom lip between his teeth, eyes flicking from win's face to his chest, still covered in half dried streaks of team's come, to his cock, and back again. win follows team's gaze, and he rolls his eyes, a small, humored smile on his face. "you're a menace, you know that?"

team pouts. "i can't help it," he says. "i've wanted you to fuck me for so long, and now that i've had your cock, i just can't get enough of it."

"well, you're gonna have to wait, babydoll," win says. team flushes at the nickname. win leans in, pressing a soft kiss to the corner of team's mouth, lips brushing team's when he says, "gotta remember hia's older than you. he needs a little more time to recover than you do."

win grins as he pulls away, thumbing affectionately over team's chin. "c'mon," he says, getting to his feet and holding a hand out. "take a quick shower with me, then i'll make us some breakfast."

win runs the shower hot, team's skin pinking at the temperature and the way win looks under the spray, silver streaked hair pushed back off his forehead, the muscles in his back shifting as he turns to reach for the shampoo, pumping some into his hands. he washes team's hair, standing behind team with the entirety of his broad body pressed against team's as he rubs his fingers against team's scalp.

team makes a low, pleasured sound, tingles running down his spine. "feels good?" win asks, lips brushing team's ear, voice low.

"mmm," team hums, pressing his head into win's hands.

team returns the favor after win's washed the shampoo out and run conditioner through team's ends, spending the majority of the time he's supposed to be washing win's hair just staring at the trails the suds make as they trail down win's back before getting washed away by the spray of water.

two fluffy towels wait for them when they step out of the shower. win rubs the towel over his hair for a minute before he tucks it around his waist, and team follows suit.

team dresses in another one of win's shirts, a large, worn, vintage ac/dc tee, slipping on the briefs he'd worn the day before. win watches him as he dresses, eyes dark.

"you should probably run home later today and bring over some clothes," win says, dropping his towel and slipping on a pair of soft cotton sweatpants.

team licks his lips, not even trying to be subtle about the way he's staring at win's dick print through his pants. "what, you don't like me wearing your clothes, or something?" he teases.

win rolls his eyes. "i like it too much, i'd say," he replies. "and as much as i enjoy it, i have things i need to try to get done this week, and i can't do that if i'm spending all of my free time with you sitting on my cock."

team flushes, sucking his lower lip between his teeth and letting it bounce back out. "i'm sure you could do lots of things with me sitting on your cock."

win laughs, airy and loose. "duly noted," he says.

they make their way out of win's bedroom and into the kitchen. team slides into a chair and win opens one of the cupboards under the counter, pulling out a griddle and a large mixing bowl.

win whips up some pancake batter from scratch while the griddle heats, and team watches him cook with an avid fascination.

the pancakes get stacked onto a plate when they're done, win dropping onto the kitchen table and grabbing two more smaller plates, placing one in front of team and handing him a fork. he grabs the syrup from the cabinet and then finally sits down across from team.

they eat in companionable silence, glancing up at each other every so often, and team finds himself wondering—not for the first time—how the fuck he actually managed to get here.

not just here, eating pancakes with win—with the so-thought completely out of his league, unobtainable mr. phawin— but here, in win's house, wearing win's shirt, imprints of win's teeth on his neck, aching between his thighs from win's cock. it's fucking—unimaginable, and team can't believe his idiotic (but maybe not so much so) idea to drunkenly make out with his best friend's dad would actually turn out like this.

"what are you thinking about?" win asks, startling team out of his revere.

team licks his lips, tasting sticky sweetness. "not much, really," he half-lies. "just uh, about u-us? um."

win sets his fork down on his plate, watching team with an expression that team can't quite place. he smiles, a small quirk of his lips. "don't overthink it," he says. "we're here, let's just enjoy each other for now, yeah?" win's grin widens, and his pupils dilate.

team shivers. "'kay," he says, toes curling against the floor tiles.

they finish breakfast, team on edge for the rest of the time they spend at the table. win's foot has been steadily climbing up team's leg for the past ten minutes, pressing into his calf, then his knee, then up to his thigh, dangerously close to where team's gone half hard again, the anticipation making him needy. "win," he murmurs, looking up at win from under his lashes.

suddenly win's foot drops off of team's lap, and he stands up, grabbing his and team's plates and walking them over to the sink, turning on the tap to rinse them before placing them in the dishwasher. "why don't you run home really quick and grab some clothes, and i'll make us some frozen margaritas? it's supposed to be ninety-five today—we should spend the day in the pool again."

team blinks, brain spinning from the whiplash. "o-okay," he says, getting to his feet, only to remember that all he's currently dressed in is win's tee shirt and his own boxer briefs. "can i borrow some pants?"

five minutes and a pair of win's too-big nike shorts later finds team back in his own house, still sweltering, and team sweats as he climbs the stairs up into his bedroom.

he grabs one of his old soccer bags and heads over to his closet, grabbing the first few clean shirts and shorts he sees and stuffing them into his bag. he wanders over to his dresser next, throwing a few pairs of boxers into the bag as well, and as he's going to shut the drawer, something catches his attention.

tucked in the corner of the drawer is a pair of swim shorts, bright pink and floral. team swallows, grabbing them and holding them up in front of himself so he can look them over.

he remembers them - a pair of tiny swim shorts that manow convinced him to buy for their spring break trip to miami, trying to get team laid by some random beach twink because she thought team was sexually stunted, or something. team had packed them but never ended up wearing them—the tags are still on, and everything.

god, they're—they're tiny, cut high like a pair of briefs, and team knows if he puts them on, they'll ride up and show off the swell of his ass, cheeks peeking out just enough to tease.

team sucks his bottom lip between his teeth, contemplating. the tease is what he wants, isn't it? he wants to be a tease. he wants win to look at him and get hard. he wants to make win want to fuck him, bend him over and give it to him, screw him deep and dirty till he's begging for it.

fuck it, team thinks, dropping his bag on the ground and shucking his shorts and underwear down his legs.

he yanks the tag off the swim shorts and slides them up his legs, settling them over his hips. he pads over to the mirror he has hanging on the back of his door, lifting his shirt so he can see how the swimmers look on him.

they're tight, almost obscenely so, but he can't deny the way the color compliments his skin tone, and when he twists to look at himself from behind, even he flushes at the way they make his ass look.

before he has too much time to think it over and lose his nerve, he quickly pulls his shorts on and grabs his bag, skipping out of his room and down the stairs, out of his house and back over to mr. phawin's.

win's already floating in the pool when team walks out the back door to the patio, a margarita in his hand, raybans on and radio blasting american top 40.

"hey," he says when he sees team. "you get everything you needed?"

"yeah," team says, wandering over to the other lounge chair where win set out a towel for him, another margarita waiting on the table, and team's usual float at the edge of the pool deck. team drops his bag on the ground next to the lounge chair.

"come float with me then," win says, taking a long sip of his drink. team turns, can feel win watching him behind the shade of his glasses, and before team can overthink it, he shucks his shirt off, tossing it onto the lounge chair before he yanks his shorts down and off, too.

team turns back around to look at win again, arms crossed over his chest, unsure what to do with himself while win stares, lips parted and straw held halfway to his mouth.

"team," he says, low and dangerous. "what are you wearing, baby?"

team flushes, toes curling against the concrete of the patio. "d'you like them?"

"turn around for me," win murmurs. his gaze burns, even from behind the sunglasses.

team licks his dry lips and does as he's told, turning around so win can see him from the back. win groans lowly, and when team turns his head to peek over his shoulder, win's paddling one handed over to the ladder at the pool's edge, setting his margarita down onto the concrete before sliding off his float and climbing out of the water.

breath held, team stands still as win comes up from behind him, moving slowly, almost predatory. "team," he says, pressing up against team's back, "are you trying to get a rise out of me?"

"is it working?" team asks, letting out a breathy whimper when win reaches down and palms his ass, yanking the fabric of his swim shorts up and out of the way so he has unbridled access to team's skin.

"look at you," win murmurs, "coming over here dressed like that. 's like you're asking for me to take advantage of you."

win mouths wetly at team's neck, and team tilts his head to the side to give win more access. "it's what i want," he says. "i want you to take advantage of me. i want you to use me, please."

win groans, presses one last kiss just under team's ear, then pulls away, leaving team bereft. team frowns, turning to face win to ask what he did wrong, stopping when win pushes his glasses up into his hair so he can look team in the eyes. "before we go any further," he says, "we need to have a conversation."

team deflates, and almost immediately, win is reaching out to soothe him. "hey," he says, cupping team's cheek and drawing him in for a sweet, chaste kiss. "it's not a bad thing, okay? i promise. come sit with me for a minute."

team allows himself to be pulled down into win's lap while win leans back into the lounge chair. his fingers curl nervously against win's chest.

"hey pretty," win says, grinning widely, and team can't help but return his smile.

"hi," team says back.

"so," win begins, squeezing team's hips. "i should have done this yesterday after the first time we had sex, but obviously i didn't, so i'm gonna do it now." he pauses, just for a second, "we need to talk about your limits, baby."

"my limits?" team frowns, unfamiliar with the term.

"mhm," win hums. "as in the things you like and don't like, in a sexual setting. this is the first time either of us have done anything like this, and we need to know where we stand."

"h-how do i—?" team asks, unsure of even how to phrase the rest of his sentence to finish it.

"think of it this way: i need to know what i can do to you, how far i can push you without pushing you past what you can take. i need to know what you like and don't like, especially so i never do something to you that you don't want."

team nods, half understanding. "so like, you wanna know my—my k-kinks?"

win nods. "to put it simply, yeah," he says. he drags his fingers over team's belly, just under his navel, toying with the waistband of his swim shorts.

"i don't even know how to start," team murmurs.

win's arm slides around team's waist, tugging him up, a bit closer. "why don't i start, then? i'll tell you something i'm into, and then you can tell me if you're into it too, and we'll take it from there. sound good?"

"mhm," team hums, toes curling with anticipation.

"okay," win murmurs. he licks his lips, squeezes team's ass. "when you stripped and i saw you in these, the first thing i wanted to do was bend you over this lounge chair and smack your little ass raw. i wanted to punish you for coming over here, dressed like a little slut, trying to tease me." team's breath hitches and win grins at him, all teeth. "yes or no?"

"yes," team says, voice airy.

"which part do you like most?" win asks. "the spanking, or the aspect of punishment?"

"b-both," team says. "i like—i like the thought of being punished but then, um, being rewarded after. for—for doing well."

win hums, slides his hand up to the small of team's back. "very good," he says. "now tell me more."

they talk, team squirming in win's lap while he spills all of the fantasies he's ever had, the things he's thought about but never had the nerve to act on, the things he's actually tried but ended up disappointed with because the guys he's been fucking just never knew how to touch him right.

win keeps his hands on him the entire time, smoothing over his skin while goosebumps break in their wake. team's so hard up he's aching, but it seems win won't touch him where he needs him until team's spilled all of his secrets.

"a-and i wanna—wanna sit on your cock while you work," he pants, dropping his head to the crook of win's neck and mouthing wetly at the skin, hips rocking small and needy. "i jus-just wanna keep it warm for you. you wouldn't even—even have to pay attention to me, you could just work, 'n then use me when you're done."

"fuck, baby, where did you learn that?" win groans, hiking team up higher and finally— finally— letting team grind on his cock like he's been trying to for the last twenty minutes. "who taught you?"

"nobody," team huffs, rolling his hips down and moaning breathily when he feels how hard win is, glad he's not the only one who was this turned on by kink negotiation. if he's depraved, at least win is, too. "nobody taught me. i learned it on my own."

and with an entire internet's worth of porn and a twelve dollar vibrator he bought off amazon, but win doesn't need to know that.

" fuck, " win curses, giving up on trying to be coy and letting a hand slide between their bodies to cup team's cock, straining in his tiny little shorts. team whimpers, hiding his face in the side of win's neck. "who knew you were so dirty, huh? i hit the goddamn jackpot with you, babydoll."

team bites down a moan, desperate to be loud but painfully aware of how exposed he and win are right now. team busies his mouth by sucking marks into win's skin, rocking harder against win's hand to chase the tingles that start in his toes, breaking off to flood the rest of his body.

win makes him come grinding against his lap, team gasping wetly into the hollow of win's throat while he creams his tiny swim shorts. win pushes team to sit lower on his thighs, out of the way so win can pull his cock out, jerking himself off fast and wet, coming in hot stripes over team's belly.

"jesus," win says, inhaling deep to catch his breath.

"uh huh," team hums. "i can't feel my toes."

win snorts a laugh. "let's get in the pool," he says, squeezing team's ass for good measure before he urges team back onto his feet, tucking himself back into his swim trunks before he gets up as well.

he takes his sunglasses down from where they're perched in his hair, slipping them back on. he grins at team, grabbing his margarita before he slides back into the pool, climbing back into his float. once he's settled he looks over to team, and raises an eyebrow.

team huffs, rolling his eyes. he's fucking sticky in his shorts, so he thinks fuck it, and wanders over to the deep end of the pool before he just jumps right in.

they float for the rest of the day, getting out of the pool only to piss or mix up more drinks. team is well and drunk by the time win makes them go inside at sunset, and he stumbles over himself, giggling as he leans into win's side.

regardless of the fact that he'd brought over a bag full of his own clothes, team still ends up in another one of win's shirts again. he forgoes pants because he likes the way win's eyes go dark when he catches peeks of team's smooth inner thighs when team's undies ride up.

win pops popcorn while team cuddles up on the sofa, scrolling through netflix for something he feels like watching. he settles on an old season of orange is the new black, sighing happily when win settles on the sofa next to him, raising an arm to let team curl into his side.

they marathon for a few good hours, and team must nod off because he only comes to when win scoops him up off the sofa and carries him into the bedroom. team flushes, hot at just how easy it is for win to lift him into his arms like he weighs absolutely nothing.

they crawl into bed together and win spoons up behind team, curling an arm over his waist and pulling him close, and the last thought team has before he falls asleep is that he's so fucking content.

☆★☆

for the second morning in a row, team wakes up warm.

win's snoring lightly in team's ear, spooned up against his back. the light is just barely filtering in through the blinds, and a quick glance at the clock on the nightstand tells team it's just after seven am.

there's a soft, fuzzy morning glow about things, the room bathed in a honey toned light that washes everything in an almost surreal aesthetic. it puts team on edge, makes his skin tingle, and he finds himself needy, and all of a sudden, he wants.

team moves slowly, deliberately, turning in win's arms, careful not to wake him. he takes a moment to admire win's sleeping face before he slinks down, under the blankets.

this was one of the things they'd talked about yesterday, while win had team sprawled out in his lap, spilling his fantasies while he rutted desperately against win's cock.

i'd like to wake up to your mouth, win had said. i'd love it if the first thing i could see in the morning is your pretty little mouth on my cock. yes or no?

yes, team had whimpered, and god, he'd meant it.

win went to bed last night in nothing but a pair of soft, well worn black boxer briefs, and the soft fabric clings almost obscenely to the bulge of win's cock. he's not even hard but it still makes team's mouth water, and he wonders for a moment when he became so depraved before he remembers that he doesn't care.

slowly, carefully, team tugs win's underwear down just enough to get at win's cock, resting soft against his thigh. team's hands tremble where they rest against win's thighs, and he leans down to nuzzle.

win's already fucked team six ways to sunday over the past day and a half, but team still hasn't gotten a chance to just get on his knees and suck win's cock. he's aching to do it, to worship win with his mouth, to take him as deep as he can, deeper maybe, until he gags on it and has given everything he yearns to give.

he draws win's soft cock in between his lips, moaning lowly at the weight of it on his tongue. he's always liked sucking cock, but there's just something about sucking win's cock that makes it seem like there's nothing else in the world that will ever feel better than this.

win's cock swells and fills, growing hard under the caress of team's lips and tongue. he's so big, thick enough that team has to strain to take him all.

team starts to bob his head, the slick sounds of his mouth sliding up and down win's cock obscene in the quiet of the bedroom. team gags and win groans, shifting as he wakes.

"the fuck?" win mutters, groggy, the fog of sleep not yet dissipated from his brain.

team hums around his cock and win curses, yanking the duvet away from where it's covering team, and a hand winds into team's hair. "jesus christ team, it's seven thirty in the morning."

team whimpers, pulling off win's cock and staring up at him with wide, watery eyes. "i-is that bad?" he asks. "do you not—you don't like it?"

"oh no, no baby, that's not what i meant, i'm sorry," win soothes, cupping team's cheek. "it feels good, sweetheart. why don't you keep going?"

team turns his head to mouth against win's palm for a bare moment before he suckles win's cock between his lips again, nursing f on the tip before he lets the rest of win's cock slide down his throat.

he gags again and win curses, hips bucking up, fingers tangling in team's hair. "fuck, baby, that's it," he groans, holding team down and thrusting shallowly into his throat. "knew you'd be a good little cocksucker, god. "

team flushes, breathing hard through his nose, trying his best to take win's cock, trying to be good.

it becomes less about team sucking win's cock and more about win fucking his mouth, and by the time win comes, hot and thick down team's throat, team's own cock is aching in his briefs.

win makes team come with a hand around his cock and one dry finger pushing into his hole, rubbing over team's prostate as he spills in ribbons over win's stomach.

they lay in bed for another hour or two before win decides it's time to get up, scooping team into his arms and carrying him downstairs into the kitchen like team's a blushing bride. win cooks them breakfast and they eat together, feet knocking together under the table.

"i have to get the lawn mowed today," win says as they're cleaning up. "and then i have a few blueprints in the office i need to finalize, so i'll be pretty busy for the rest of the day. you can have run of the house, do whatever you want, okay?"

team purses his lips, nods in acquiescence. "kay," he says, letting out a content little noise when win leans down to give him a sweet, chaste kiss.

team ends up floating in the pool again, sunglasses on and a glass of wine in hand while he watches win on the mower, trying not to spill his drink when he gets distracted by how stupidly good win looks.

he ends up falling asleep for a little while, wine drunk and warm in the sun. his skin is kissed red when he finally gets out of the pool, heading straight to the master bathroom to slather himself in aloe.

he throws on a large white tee shirt that he brought over from home, tugging on a pair of soft black cotton shorts as well.

the house is quiet when team makes him way downstairs again, and he finds himself beelining for win's office, almost absentmindedly.

the office door is cracked enough for team to see win as he approaches; win's sat at his desk, pencil in hand, sketching something in the margins of a sheet of draft paper, thick framed glasses sitting low on his nose. team swallows the lump in his throat, turning on his heel and heading back into the living room, deciding it best to leave win to his work, lest he distract him too much.

team gets comfy on the couch, grabbing the remote and turning the tv on to a random channel, more so for background noise than anything else. he pulls out his phone and scrolls absentmindedly through twitter and instagram.

he falls into a bit of a social media hole, so when his phone vibrates in his hand with an incoming text message, it startles him just a bit, and he misses the notification to see who the message is from.

team closes out of instagram and pulls up his imessage, hesitating when he sees pharm ❤️☺️ and one unread message.

his finger hovers over the screen, unsure of whether or not to open the message, and he's suddenly hit with an overwhelming flood of guilt.

it's almost like he could compartmentalize it, could forget that the man he's been fucking like a rabbit for the past day and a half is his best friend's father, as long as he could push said best friend out of his mind. it was rather easy, what with pharm being thousands of miles and multiple time zones away, but now, with pharm's name on his phone screen, the reality of exactly what he's doing here kind of just—slaps him right in the face.

team tries to swallow down the uncomfortably tight feeling in his throat, tapping on the message notification to open it.

pharm ❤️☺️ (1:08 PM) 

• hey team!! its been so long since i've talked to u, what u been up to???

team stares at the message. he feels too guilty to leave pharm on read, but what is he supposed to say? like, oh, nothing!! just spent the last two days fucking your dad, hby??

trying to tamp down his guilt and failing, team types out a reply with shaky fingers. been chillin in the a/c bro its been super hot here all summer, he types, sending it off and trying to make himself feel better with the justification that he's not technically lying to pharm with his reply, but it doesn't really work.

team sighs and locks his phone, tossing it away from himself. his chest feels heavy and he kinda feels like he's gonna cry, and it's all just so stupid.

he's on his feet before he can think too hard about it, making his way back to win's office.

win has his macbook open and is staring at the screen with his lips pursed, glasses pushed up into his hair, when team knocks gently on the doorframe to get his attention.

win looks up from the screen, murmuring "hey, baby," in greeting before he catches the look on team's face and follows it up with, "what's wrong?"

team rubs a hand over his eye and suddenly feels like he's going to cry. it's—stupid, he feels stupid, and all he wants right now is to be cuddled, and it just makes it worse that the person who he wants to be cuddled by is a huge part of why he feels so stupid in the first place.

choking down his pride, team pads over to where win sits, grateful beyond words when win immediately opens his arms. team crawls into his lap, resting his head on win's shoulder, pressing his face into win's neck.

"what happened, sweetheart?" win murmurs, voice low and comforting. he brings a hand up to rub team's back, and team sucks in a shuddery breath.

"pharm texted me," team says, voice muffled, quiet and slightly ashamed. win makes a small sound of acknowledgement, a low hum in the back of his throat.

"oh?" win says. "what'd he say?"

"he asked me what i've been up to," team murmurs. "and i just—didn't know what to say to him? i texted him back but i—i felt like i was lying to him? i've never lied to him before."

win sighs. "i'm sorry, baby," he says. "i've put you in a tough position, haven't i?"

team shrugs. "'s not just you," he says. "this was half my doing, too. and i don't—i don't regret anything, but now i just feel really guilty, like i've done something bad."

"team, can you look at me for a second?" win asks. team lifts his head, leaning back on win's thighs so he can sit up, and win can see his face. win purses his lips, seeming to contemplate for a moment before he asks, "do you want to keep doing this?"

"what?" team frowns. "what do you mean?"

"do you want to keep this up?" win asks. "i know how much your friendship with pharm means to you, and i'd never want to get in the way of that. if you don't want to keep seeing me like this, i'd understand."

"that's—that's not what i'm saying, " team says, frustration starting to take over his guilt. "i'm not—i'm not trying to end things with you. i'm just," team pauses, takes a breath to ground himself, "i'm trying to reconcile how guilty i feel about lying to pharm with how much i still want you."

win smiles, soft and a little sad. "i'm sorry, baby," he says. "we didn't really think this through very well, did we?"

team sighs, deflating into win's chest again. "guess not," he murmurs, nuzzling into the warmth of win's skin.

win curls an arm around team's waist and tugs him close, situating them so team can sit comfortably on win's lap, and win still has his arms free to work.

watching win sketch and map designs is almost mesmerizing, and it's funny how team seemingly forgot how win is an actual, legitimate professional, and fucking good at what he does. he's one of the most sought after architects in the city, and watching win work really makes team understand why.

the scratch of win's pencil against his drafting paper paired with win's warmth and deep, woodsy cologne lulls team into an almost trance-like calm, and he's grateful for the drift, letting himself go tired, loose and floaty.

he doesn't even consciously realize it when he starts to squirm, small rolls of his hips down against win's lap. win breathes out hard through his nose, his left hand dropping from the drafting table to curl around team's hip. "baby," he says, an inquiry and a warning rolled into one single word.

"'m sorry," team murmurs. his brain feels kind of like it's shrouded in cotton, and though he apologizes, the small twitches of his hips don't stop.

win sighs, and team would think he was genuinely upset if it weren't for the swell of his cock that team can feel pressing against his ass.

"you don't seem sorry to me," win says, slipping the hand on team's hip down into the back of team's shorts, groaning when he meets nothing but skin. "no underwear? that's so naughty, sweetheart."

team gasps weakly, arching his back to press into win's touch. "i like the way it feels," team says, by way of explanation.

win keeps his hand down team's shorts, humming absentmindedly as he jots down a few short notes in the margin of his schematics. it's—oddly intoxicating, being ignored like this while he and win are so clearly mutually aroused, and team can't help but think about the conversation they had yesterday outside by the pool.

"hia," team murmurs, flushing with pride at the way win's breath hitches. "can i ask you something?"

"you just did," win says, and team rolls his eyes.

"'m being serious," team says. "d'you—d'you remember what we talked about yesterday? about one of the things i wanted to try?"

win hums, thinking for a moment before he makes a noise of recognition. "ah," he says, "are you sure?"

"mhm," team says. "i feel good right now, 'n i wanna try it."

"anything for you, babydoll," win says. he presses a kiss to team's temple before he shifts them, reaching into one of the drawers of the desk, rummaging around until he pulls out a half full tub of vaseline. team makes a faux scandalized noise, and win snorts a laugh. "it's not what you think," win says. "don't look at me like that."

team snickers, his giggles breaking off into a moan when win pops the lid off the vaseline, dipping his index and middle fingers inside to slick them. he lifts the waistband of team's shorts with his clean hand, slick fingers delving inside to rub over team's hole.

win presses both fingers inside, fingering team almost lazily. he purposely skirts team's prostate while he opens him up, and by the time win's satisfied with how loose team is, team's squirming in win's lap, straining against the front of his shorts.

win hikes team up just enough to be able to pull down the waistband of his sweats, low enough to get his cock out. team chances a glance between win's thighs, mouth watering when he sees how hard and flushed win actually is. it feels good to know win's not as perfectly composed as he appears on the surface.

win helps team wiggle his shorts down and off, falling to the floor with a barely audible thump. team's spread across win's lap, naked from the waist down, and win spares a moment to caress his newly exposed skin, careful to avoid team's flushed arousal.

"you ready, baby?" win asks, one hand under team's bottom to urge him up, the other wrapped around his own cock.

"'m ready," team says, and win takes him at his word.

slowly, excruciatingly so, win pushes his cock inside team's willing body. team whimpers as he's spread, dropping his head to win's shoulder as he whines through the stretch.

it feels like an eternity before win's balls are pressed snug against team's ass, and win gives one short, shallow thrust before he stills completely.

"whenever you want to stop, just tell me, okay baby?" win says, waiting for team to nod in acknowledgement before he picks up his pencil and goes back to work.

it's an odd sensation, team thinks, to be in such a sexually perverse situation, to literally have win's cock buried inside him, but have win sketching and humming to himself as if team's not even there.

the heavy weight of win inside him is comforting in a way team couldn't have ever expected it to be, and team finds himself feeling a little floaty a lot sooner than he expected. he nuzzles into the crook of win's neck and mouths wetly, humming and whimpering quietly as he suckles to keep himself grounded.

he doesn't know how much time passes—could be minutes, could be hours, he wouldn't know either way. he drifts in and out, satisfied and content to the point where his own straining arousal becomes secondary to him, caring not about his own pleasure, basking in the minute twitches of win's hips, the small hums win lets out, the only indication of the pleasure that team's body brings to him.

win's pencil clacks quietly against the desk when he sets it down, and team's skin breaks out in goosebumps when both of win's hands abandon their work to span over his naked hips, up under his shirt to caress the smooth arch of his spine, his ribs, his navel.

"baby," win murmurs, pressing a heated kiss to the curve of team's shoulder. "how do you feel?"

"good," team says, surprised at the deep, satisfied lilt to his voice. "i like it, i like you inside me like this."

"yeah?" win asks breathily, starting to rock his hips just barely, moving his cock so it grinds slow and dirty against team's prostate. team whimpers, mouth dropping open as he begins to pant. "i should just stay in you all the time then, huh? like you're a pretty little fuck doll just for me. what do you think, baby?"

team mewls, grinding down as win thrusts up. "yes, yes," team babbles, moaning open mouthed as win really starts to fuck him.

win screws him hard and deep, hands on team's hips to keep him where he wants him. team's cock dribbles weakly, wetness staining win's shirt.

"wanna see you come, sweetheart. can you do that for me? can you come for hia?" win's voice is deep and dark like thick flowing molasses, and team melts.

team whimpers, heat curling in his belly until it breaks, pleasure flooding out from his center, all the way down to his toes. "oh, oh, win—hia, you made me come. "

"so messy," win coos, cupping a hand over team's wet cock. the other grips team's hip until the skin dimples, and win fucks up inside team harder, chasing his own orgasm.

it doesn't take win much longer to come, sensitized and on edge after spending what team assumes was the better part of an hour snug inside the tight, satin clutch of team's body. he floods team with wet heat, groaning lowly as he fills team up.

win pulls team into a kiss as they come down, soft smacking sounds between them as win swallows team's oversensitive little whimpers.

"how was that?" win asks once team's breathing has gone back to normal, smoother breaths in lieu of needy panting. "did you like it?"

team nods, heat filling his cheeks. "mhm," he hums.

"it was—it was really good. even better than i imagined."

win grins at him, satisfaction written all over his face. "i'm glad," he says. he suddenly scoots his chair back away from the desk, and team lets out a squeak of surprise as he's scooped up into win's arms, flushing even hotter when he feels win's come start to leak out of him.

"let's go clean up and then i'll make us some lunch," win says, leading team out of the office and towards the downstairs bathroom. "i feel like grilling today."

☆★☆

the next few days pass in a similarly colored haze, hours blurring together through the fog of team's thick rose glasses. it feels like it did at the beginning, losing time as they pass it away in each other's company. team only has to leave win's for a few hours one day to let the repair man in to fix the air conditioning, but other than that, he stays in his bed, on his couch, a semi-permanent fixture in win's home, for as long as he can be.

sometimes win works, sometimes they waste endless hours away floating and drinking in the pool, and they fuck so many times that team genuinely loses count. they explore so many of his kinks and he has so many orgasms that it makes his head spin, and he wonders how he's ever supposed to go back to fucking guys his own age now that he knows what it's like to be touched by win phawin.

when they're not fucking they spend their time cuddling, or watching netflix, or talking. team finds out more about win than he ever thought he'd have the privilege of knowing, and he spills his own secrets in turn. they talk about team's plans for when he finally leaves for university, about his aspirations, and for a little while win even talks about his wife, pharm's mom, and team feels so, so warm inside.

pharm has been texting him more often, too, at odd hours of the day due to the time difference, and each time pharm's name pops up on team's screen he still feels guilty, but it's becoming less and less each time. team's not sure whether or not he should feel guilty about that.

win cooks for them each night and team does the dishes, rinsing them off and stacking them into the dishwasher while win heads into the living room to find something good on tv. they fall into a routine, and it all just feels so disgustingly domestic.

they spent their day today like they used to, sharing a pack of beer and floating in the pool. team wore his tiny swim shorts, basking in the way win stared, gaze heavy even behind his sunglasses.

the sun set about twenty minutes ago, and the entire backyard is lit in a softy, dusky glow. team's nursing his eighth or ninth beer, well buzzed by the time they finally get out of the water.

instead of heading immediately inside like team expects him to, win grabs team's wrist in his hand and leads him over to one of the lounge chairs, sitting down and pulling team on top of him. team's head spins, and it feels like déjà vu.

"hey babydoll," win grins, all teeth.

"hey hia," team counters, tipsy and bold.

win's pupils dilate and he drops his hands to team's waist, squeezing. "you kill me," he says. "i'll never get over how much i like it when you call me that."

"oh?" team says, confidence growing as his drunkenness makes him feel invincible. "tell me how much you like it."

win groans, fingers flexing against team's soft skin. "why don't i show you instead?"

and that is how team ends up on his knees, face down, ass up on the lounge chair, swim shorts around his ankles, while win sucks bruises into his thighs with three fingers shoved deep inside of him.

god, it's not even properly dark enough for it to be anywhere near safe for them to do this. sure, win's back yard is gated and private in theory, but all it would take is one of the neighbors looking out their window at the right angle for them to see team spread out like a whore, fucking himself on mr. phawin's fingers.

almost as if he can read team's mind, win stops sucking a hickey just under the curve of team's ass to say, "good thing the parks are gone until friday, huh? and your parents, too. can you imagine what they'd say if they saw you right now?"

team whimpers, hides his face in his arms.

"shit, what would your parents think ?" win groans, pulling back just enough to spit, warm and wet, right onto team's hole. "you're so lucky they're not home right now, baby. all they'd have to do is look out the window and they'd see you, their sweet little boy spread out like a slut, begging for my cock."

shame floods team, hot and overwhelming. "s-stop it," he whines.

"mmm, sorry," win says, sounding so very not sorry. "you don't wanna think about that, do you?"

"nuh-uh," team mumbles.

"just wanna be my good baby boy, right?" win murmurs, spreading his fingers to stretch team out, kissing wetly over his hole. "only mine?"

team mewls, desperate little noises spilling from his lips. he's being so loud but he can't help it; win's fingers feel so good and his words just flood team with more and more heat, and at this point, it's almost like he really wouldn't care if his parents actually did see him like this, he's so far gone.

"yours, yours," team babbles, fucking his hips down onto win's fingers, trying to get more. "please, please, i—i need more, m-more, i—"

"greedy," win says, but he's good, so good, and he gives team what he's begging for.

the push of win's cock inside him is rougher than it usually is, slicked only by win's saliva. it hurts, feels so fucking dirty, and it makes team's nerves stand on livewire.

win fucks him like he's punishing him, deep and hard and unrelenting. he leans over team's body, grunting in his ear as his cock reams his asshole.

"hia," team whimpers. "h-hia, it hurts."

win coos, murmuring an apology as he pulls out just long enough to grab the bottle of aloe resting on the ground next to the lounge chair. he upends it and squirts the cool gel over team's asshole, and team jumps at the chill of it on his overheated skin. win sinks his cock back inside once team's been thoroughly slicked, and team whines at how much better it feels already.

"good?" win asks, and team nods.

with the aloe making everything smooth and slick, win goes back to fucking team like he had been, leaning over team's body and pounding him into the lounger. even with the aid of the aloe, team still aches, but it feels so good that he can't bring himself to complain—not that he'd even be able to if he tried. win's cock has turned team's brain to absolute mush, to the point where all team's capable of is desperate little moans, needy squeals, and choked off whines as he's fucked within an inch of his goddamn life.

win pulls back, balancing on his knees, hands kneading and spreading team's cheeks as win's thumbs rub over team's spread hole. "god," win curses, "still can't believe you can take my cock like this, baby. you're so fucking little, but you stretch so good."

blood rushes to team's cheeks, and he makes a pathetic, embarrassed noise. "s-stop looking," he whines.

"mmm, no," win says. "you've got such a pretty little hole, baby, i can't help myself."

it's almost like win's trying to add insult to injury when he pulls all the way out, hands keeping team spread as team's hole tries to clench around nothing. it's— god, team can feel the fucking breeze on his asshole from where he gapes, twitching and open from win's cock.

win fucks back inside, and team's breath catches when he pulls right back out. team can feel how open he is, tries desperately to clench back up, but it's a failed effort with the way win fucks in, pulls out, in, out, in, out. team goes limp, and lets himself be gaped.

after what feels like an eternity of being teased, win finally sinks back inside team's body and stays there, grinding his hips against team's ass. his cock bumps team's swollen prostate, and team whines as his cock dribbles onto the cushion of the lounge chair. he wonders for a brief, depraved moment, if staining the cushions of win's furniture with his come is gonna become his thing.

win slips a hand between team's body and the lounge chair, gripping team's weeping cock in his fist, jerking him off in time with his thrusts. team mewls, thighs shaking, and he tries to whimper out a warning, to tell win that he's close, fucking close , but his brain to mouth filter has gone to fucking shit, so all he manages is a weak little moan as he comes in spurts over win's fingers.

win pulls out when he comes, spreading team's ass with one hand while the other fists his own cock as he busts his load all over team's fucked hole.

they bask in the afterglow for a few moments as they come down, win running his fingers through his come and fingering it back inside team's hole, almost absentmindedly. he kisses team's lower back before he guides him to sit up, supporting his weight with one arm while he pulls team's swim shorts back up with his free hand, doing all the work for team because team's knees are still jello, and he's pretty sure he's gonna fall over if win lets go of him.

"let's go take a bath," win says, pulling team close, and team thinks that's the second best idea win's had all day.

☆★☆

there's something to be said, team thinks, about how peaceful it is to lay in a warm, bubble-filled bath, music playing quietly in the background, back to chest with the man of his literal dreams while said man runs his fingers through team's wet hair.

win cups water in his hands and uses it to rinse the conditioner out of team's hair, planting a kiss on the wet curve of team's shoulder when he's done.

team sighs, settling into win chest and closing his eyes, letting the warm water lap over his skin. win continues to lay a trail of kisses over team's neck, mouthing under team's jaw and sucking a love bite in the hollow behind team's ear.

"you smell so good," win murmurs, lips still pressed against team's skin.

team snorts a laugh. "i smell like your shampoo," he says.

"mmm, yeah," win hums, "but you still smell like you."

"and what's that smell like?" team asks.

"can't describe it," win says. "but it's just— you. and i like that."

team flushes, skin getting warmer, tinted pink.

win continues to spread trails of kisses all over team's neck and shoulder, nipping gently and soothing the sting with his tongue. "even taste good," win mutters, almost like he's just thinking out loud, his hands skimming over team's belly under the water.

"feels nice," team says.

"mmm," win hums. "this is one of my favorite things," he says, one of his palms stopping it's movement to press flat on team's stomach, the other dipping down to trace nonsensical patterns on his inner thigh. "sitting in a bath with someone, relaxing, just enjoying being near each other."

"oh?" team perks up. "is this something you do often with different pretty boys?"

team's tone is teasing, and he doesn't expect the almost sad lilt of win's voice when he replies, "not really. i just used to do this all the time with char."

char. chariya, win's wife. he's only mentioned her a few times before around team, and it always feels like they're crossing into some kind of new territory every time win shares a memory of her with him.

"oh," team says, quieter this time.

"yeah," win says. "it's definitely been a while since i've been able to do this, so i'm happy. and it's the first time i've had a pretty boy in here with me, for your information."

team's brow furrows, and he turns to face win, sitting up in the tub. "really?" he asks, "you never did this with any of the other guys you've been with?"

win shrugs, a small smile on his lips. "i probably would have if i actually ever had the chance."

"wait, what? what do you mean?"

win reaches up, hand dripping as he pulls it out of the water, cupping team's cheek in his wet palm, thumb tracing over team's bottom lip. "i mean," he says, "you're the first guy that i've had sex with since i was in college."

team blanches. " what?" he balks.

win snorts a laugh at what must be team's shocked expression. "i didn't date for a long time after char passed, and when i did, it was just easier to date women, i guess. less chances for people to start talking or asking questions."

"i can understand that," team says. "but um, if you don't mind me asking, why—why me?"

win lets out a sigh of breath, tracing from team's lips down this chin down his chest. "honestly?" he says. "i never expected to be into someone your age, but you, you're just—nothing i've ever seen before. i hadn't ever thought about you in any sort of explicit form before, but then you started spending more and more time here and i started really— seeing you, i guess." he pauses, a soft grin parting his lips. "and then you had to go and kiss me, and everything just blew up. i couldn't stop thinking about you. i wanted you in my bed, i thought about fucking you so many times it was probably unhealthy. i didn't even care that you're my son's best friend—i just really wanted to see how you'd look with my cock inside you."

team flushes, so hot that he burns. "was it—was it as good as you imagined it'd be?"

the look in win's eyes is absolutely feral. "even better," he says. "i couldn't believe how good you were when i finally got to fuck you."

win's hand has found it's way back up to team's neck, fingers curling over his skin just under his adam's apple. team's eyes fall closed and he lets out a tiny gasp.

the hand slides to team's nape and win uses his grip to pull team forward, drawing him into a kiss. team tries to clamber into win's lap and he makes some of the water splash out onto the floor. win chuckles against his lips, kissing team deeply before he pulls away and urges team off his lap.

"let's get out," he says, eyes dark, a dirty promise written in the slick on his lips. team shivers, and it has nothing to do with the cooling bath water. "i want you in my bed again."

team gets fucked while he's still wet, water on his skin and in his hair soaking the sheets win fucks him into. team comes all over his belly and win does, too, using his lips and tongue to clean win up after they finish.

team falls asleep naked, with his head pillowed on win's chest, and he sleeps better than he thinks he ever has.

☆★☆

before team knows it, it's thursday morning, and his parents are scheduled to be back home in only 24 short hours. he wakes up to a text from pharm as well, his best friend chattering excitedly about how they need to hang out when he's back from korea in two days.

team wakes before win does, and he spends a few moments staring at pharm's text on his screen, contemplating. for all the hours they've spent talking this week, he and win have yet to breach the subject of what happens between them once team's parents and pharm come home, and it's no longer just the two of them living in undisturbed bliss.

and there's also the fact that team leaves for school in two weeks as well, and then he'll be nearly five and a half hours away from his home, from his best friend, and from win for the better part of the next four years.

team sighs and locks his phone without texting pharm back, sinking into win's embrace. win snuffles sleepily and then there's a kiss being pressed to the back of team's neck, lips brushing the knobs of his spine.

"good morning," win murmurs, voice sleep-rough and deep. team's toes curl against the sheets.

"morning," team echoes, fingers tracing nonsensical patterns against win's forearm where it lays over team's waist.

"have you been awake long?" win asks.

"no," team says. "only for ten minutes or so."

"ah," win hums. he pulls away for a brief second to check the clock on the nightstand, or so team assumes. "s'almost eleven," he says.

"we should get up," team says, but makes no move to do so.

they lay in bed for another half hour or so, talking quietly. team turns to face win and lets win pull him in for a chaste kiss. "you want breakfast?" win asks.

"yeah," team says, and suddenly he's hit with the desire to go out. "could we—could we maybe go out for breakfast? like, to a diner or something?"

"you wanna go out?" win asks, brows lifting in surprise.

"yeah," team nods. "it's—it's gonna be our last day together before my parents get back. i kinda wanna like, go out and do something, if—if you want to?"

win gives team a small smile. "sure, baby," he says. "let's get up and get dressed. i have the perfect little diner in mind that i think you'll love."

the diner win takes him to ends up being this tiny little hole in the wall place about ten minutes from win's house, and the food is so good that team stuffs himself to the point where he thinks win may have to carry him back out to the car, he's so full.

(win doesn't end up having to carry him, but it was a nice thought nonetheless.)

back in the car, team clicks his seatbelt in place as win takes the top of the car down, opening up the convertible to the gorgeous early afternoon summer air. team draws in a deep breath, closing his eyes as the heat of the sun washes over him.

"let's go for a drive," win says, and team hums in agreeement.

win ends up taking team to a small park just a little ways away from the diner, parking the car in a small, secluded outlook before turning it off and taking the keys out of the ignition. they get out, walking a few short feet to a small wooden bench nestled between a few trees, a nice patch of shade protecting the bench from the heat of the sun overhead.

team sits on the bench and win joins him, sat close enough for their legs to press together. win's hand comes to lay on the inside of team's thigh, and the weight of win's palm makes team flush.

"it's pretty here," team says.

"yeah," win agrees. "i used to take pharm here sometimes, when he was younger. there's a pond a little ways back, and he used to like to feed the ducks."

team giggles. "he probably still would," he says, and win laughs as well, nodding in agreement.

they fall into silence again, and an odd sort of tension develops between them, and team can't help but feel like there's something both of them need to say to each other, but can't seem to find the right words to actually do it.

team sucks his bottom lip between his teeth, worrying it gently before he lets it go, taking a breath before he says, "pharm texted me again this morning."

"oh?" win says.

"yeah," team murmurs. "he just said he's excited to hang out when he gets back."

"he's probably missed you a lot," win surmises.

"i miss him, too," team says. "but i'm worried."

win frowns. "worried? is it—is it because of me?"

team purses his lips. "yeah? i mean—not because of you directly, but because of us, i guess? i don't—i'm worried it's gonna be weird seeing him again, and i don't want it to be weird 'cause i know if it is, he's gonna ask me why i'm being so weird, and obviously i can't tell him i feel awkward around him now because i just spent the better part of a week having sex with his dad." team huffs, blowing a lock of hair out of his face.

"ah," win hums. "i'm sorry, baby, i wish i had a solution for you."

"it's okay," team says. "i knew what i was getting into when we started this."

"regardless, it's still not great to have to lie to your best friend," win says.

"what about you, though?" team asks. "you have to lie to your son."

win sighs, running a hand through his hair. "yeah," he says. "i guess i'm hoping it'll be easier to just turn it into a lie by omission."

team hums in agreement. "would you—would you ever think to actually tell him?"

win frowns. "i don't know, team," he says. "this—what's between us, it's not—it's not permanent, and i think we both knew that when this started. i just don't think it'd be a good idea to tell pharm about this when it's not something that's going to go beyond what we're doing now."

a sinking feeling drops team's stomach, and he tries and fails to swallow past the lump in his throat. he knew—he knew that this thing between he and win wasn't permanent, was only a momentary blip of bliss in the overarching scheme of the rest of team's life, but he still can't help the way it hurts to hear win say it out loud.

"hey, baby, look at me, please?" win murmurs, and it's then that team feels the tears burning in his eyes.

team's chin trembles when he lift his gaze to meet win's, and he fights to swallow through the tightness in his throat. win coos apologetically at him, and it makes team's heart hurt.

"oh, sweetheart," win sighs, pulling team into his chest, and team lets himself be held.

"i'm okay," team says, voice thick. "i'm—i'm fine, really. i knew this was coming, eventually."

win takes a deep breath, letting it out slowly before he speaks again. "i need you to know that i don't want to have to end this," he says, voice earnest. "i like you, team. i like being with you, but you're still so young. and you're going off to college in two weeks—there's still so much for you to experience, and i would hate myself if i held you back from any of it."

team deflates. "i know. i—i get it, i do. i'm just—being dramatic or something, i dunno."

win gives a small laugh. "you're not being dramatic," he says. "we spent the better part of this summer together, and had some really fucking good sex. it's okay to be sad about it ending."

"i feel like i'm getting broken up with by somebody i wasn't even actually dating," team admits.

win smiles wryly. "it does kinda feel that way, doesn't it?" he says.

"yeah," team sighs, shifting so he can tuck his legs up on the bench and lean into win's side.

win doesn't reply—he just curls an arm around team, running his fingers through team's hair, and team melts into it, letting his eyes close.

he's not sure how long they sit there, with team pressed against win's warm, solid weight, win petting idly over his scalp, but eventually, win murmurs quietly that it's time for them to get going. he holds team's hand as they walk the short distance back to the car, and win kisses team's knuckles before they part.

win puts the radio on while they drive back to his house, and team just—sits and thinks.

he can't deny that he's disappointed, that there was a foolish part of him that was holding out hope that maybe he and win would be able to make whatever this thing is between them last, but he knows, genuinely understands, that that's not how this is going to end.

win's right—with team going off to school soon, it makes sense for them to just leave things as they were when the summer began. that is—just friends, if team can even call them that.

just mr. phawin, pharm's father, and team, pharm's best friend.

and he's okay with that, he thinks. the semi permanence of this arrangement was something team knew he'd have to face eventually, and by the time win's pulling the car back into the driveway, team can honestly say that he's come to terms with it.

win heads straight into his office when the get back, leaving team with a chaste kiss and apologizing, promising he'll finish up as quickly as he can. team tells him not to rush, and cuddles up on the couch to watch a movie while he waits.

team must dozed off because the next thing he knows he's on his belly, drowsy and waking up to the feeling of win sliding his shorts down his hips, spreading him open and pressing a wet kiss to team's hole.

"wha— ohh," team moans, eyes crossing as he slumps into the sofa, arching his back and letting his thighs part so win can settle more comfortably between them. " nnn—ah, win, what are you—f-fuck," team stutters, hips bouncing as win presses his tongue inside.

"mmm, did i surprise you, baby?" win murmurs, two of his fingers coming up to rub against team's wet hole, lips pressed to the smooth swell of team's ass.

"w-wasn't expecting—" team pauses, hiccups when win slips a finger inside him, trailing it immediately with his mouth, "—to wake up to your tongue in my ass."

"are you complaining?" win asks.

"no," team moans.

win eats him out for what feels like the better part of an hour, fingering him until he's loose and wet and sloppy, and team is so strung out that he comes the literal second that win finally slips his cock inside him.

"oh shit, baby, did you just come?" win asks, a sharp, patronizing lilt to his voice that makes team's cheeks go hot.

"s-shut up," team whines, drooling into the cushion when win starts to really screw him, railing into his hole like the only thing he's good for is getting fucked.

"wasn't teasing you, babydoll," win says. "i think its fucking hot when you come on my cock like that."

almost as if to show just exactly how hot win thinks it is, he makes team come on his cock two more times before he even comes once. team is boneless and sobbing into the sofa when win finally fills him, face pressed into the curve of team's neck while he

groans into his skin.

they lay together for a moment before team gets tired of win crushing him into the cushions, pinching win's side to get him to get up and pull out. team hisses when win's cock slips out of him and come starts to dribble down his thighs. he looks over his shoulder to find win watching the pearly drip with hungry eyes, and team wails when win scoops the come up with his fingers and shoves it back inside.

team resigns himself to crying into the sofa as win works him to a fourth and final orgasm with his fingers, rubbing harshly over team's prostate. when team comes this time it's different than the last, waves of pleasure pummeling his body like the shoreline while his cock spurts clear fluid onto the sofa like he's—oh god— like he's squirting.

team struggles to catch his breath—it's like he's having an out of body experience, able to hear the way he's squealing and crying but not fully understanding that the sounds are legitimately coming from him.

he shakes as he comes down, win's hands smoothing over his back, his trembling thighs, his messy belly, murmuring in his ear as he finally gets his wits about him.

"that was the hottest fucking thing i've ever seen in my life," win says once team's coherent again, and team flushes all the way down to his toes.

win helps team up on wobbly knees, kissing him sweetly before telling him to go start the shower. team chances a glance at the sofa, and thinks there's something licentiously poetic about leaving another come stain on the sofa right smack over where he left one the very first time.

team shudders, tingles racing up his spine, and wobbles his way to the bathroom to start warming up the shower.

☆★☆

hours go by, spent with team and win curled together while win plays team all of his favorite movies, and before team knows it, the sun has set and the world outside is once again bathed in darkness. the inky black outside feels too heavy, too final, and team's not ready to leave yet.

he tells win as such, bottom lip pushed out in a pout that he can't control, and win just grins at him and asks, "would you like to go skinny dipping with me?"

the pool water is warm as team slowly submerges himself, forgoing his usual method of jumping straight in in lieu of taking the steps at the shallow end, wading out into the deep water where win is, floating on his back. the moonlight paints win's skin in cool tones of silver and gray, and team thinks he looks absolutely ethereal.

team doesn't go any deeper into the water beyond where his feet can still touch the pool's bottom, toes curling against the ground as win swims over to him, hair wet and slicked off his forehead.

the neighborhood is dark, quiet, and the cover of night, the reflection of the stars on the gentle waves of the water's surface, makes team feel—just for a moment, a split second—that he's in another time, another world, another universe, and he aches with longing when win cradles the back of his head and pulls him in for a kiss.

"team," win murmurs, lips slick against team's. "you look so beautiful right now."

team gasps, short and quiet, and opens easy when win slips his tongue into his mouth. the kiss is wet, heated, and team moans into it when win lifts him, encouraging team to wrap his legs around win's waist under the water.

win walks them backwards until they reach the stairs in the shallow end, dropping down until they're sitting together on the lowest one, water lapping up over where their chests are pressed together.

team arches into win's touch, win's palms caressing team's skin, smoothing over his ribcage, his lower back, his outer thighs.

he's going crazy, team thinks, as he reacts so quickly and so viscerally to even the lightest touches win places on his body. not even the warm water can stop the way team's skin breaks out into chills in the wake of win's caress, and he's already swollen with need between his thighs, hard and wanton.

team tries to arch up into win's body, tries to get win to touch him more, touch him where he needs him, but win just holds tight and continues to tease him with fleeting passes over his skin.

"please," team whines, almost too loud in the still night air. "please, give me more."

"shh," win hums, lips pressed to the hollow of team's collarbones before he mouths up the side of team's neck, over his jaw, lips against lips as he breathes, "just let me make love to you."

win touches team like he's porcelain, fragile and beautiful, and it makes team weak.

win lifts team out of the water, laying him down on the concrete, still warmed by the lingering heat of the sun. win lays fluttering kisses over team's belly, and team cries out when win finally presses his mouth against team's aching need.

win sucks him off slow and languid, letting team's cock slide into his throat, and team nearly shouts when win begins to moan around him.

"shh," win shushes him, pulling off. "you have to be quiet, baby. remember where we are."

team shoves his fist in his mouth to quiet his sounds when win ducks down and takes his cock between his lips again, sucking with purpose. team squirms and pulls win's hair, careening towards the edge so fast already that he's almost ashamed.

"s-stop, stop," team begs, "please, i'm gonna come."

"isn't that what you want?" win murmurs, teasing but doing what team had asked.

"i do," team says, voice reedy thin, nearly a whisper. "but i wanna come when you're inside me." team reaches down, cups win's cheek, and draws him into a kiss. when they part, team stays close and murmurs, "make love to me like you said you would."

win leaves team for only a bare minute to grab the bottle of aloe that was left laying out on the lounge chair from the night before, but team still feels like he's been gone for an eternity when he finally settles back between team's thighs.

win slicks his fingers and stretches team tenderly, one finger then two then three. team forgets to quiet himself when win finally presses his cock inside of him, and win silences him with a kiss.

they fuck slow, one of win's arms under team's shoulder blades with his hand cradling team's head, the other wrapped around his waist.

it's like time slows down, team thinks, as win draws pleasure from team's body beneath the stars, water lapping in an almost hypnotic rhythm against the pool's edge.

they come together, swallowing each other's sounds as they kiss. their breathing almost feels too loud in the still silence of the night. win pulls out with a wet, slick sounds, drawing team back into the water to wash away the come and lube from his body, muttering something about the pool's filter when team comments on how gross it is.

they swim around for a little while longer before the cooling night air starts to make team shiver. win had thought ahead enough to grab two fluffy towels for them, and team wraps himself up in one the second he's out of the water.

they dry off before heading back into the house, and win leads team up to the bedroom, drawing the thick duvet back so team can crawl into bed. win sets an alarm on his phone and then follows him in, spoons up behind him, and it feels so terribly familiar.

team falls asleep quickly, wrapped in win's embrace, but that night, he doesn't dream.

☆★☆

the alarm wakes team early in the morning, early enough that the sun peeking through the curtains is still tinged with the haze of dawn. he stretches, silences the alarm, and nudges win to wake him as well.

win cracks one eye open, a soft smile on his lips, sleep ruffled. "mayday," he says, and draws team in for a kiss that feels just a little too final.

team gets out of bed, dressing in the first clothes of his own that he finds strewn on win's floor, gathering the rest of them and stuffing them back inside the drawstring bag he had brought them over in. he can feel win's eyes on him while he pads around the room, but he can't bring himself to meet win's gaze until he's packed up all of his belongings.

"hey," win says, sitting up against the pillows, duvet riding low across his hips.

"hey," team echoes.

"come here," win says, beckoning team forward. team pads over to the bed once more, sitting on the edge of the mattress when win asks him to. "when will your parents be back?"

"their flight lands at eight," team says.

"ah," win says. it's seven thirty now—they're just about fresh out of time.

"yeah," team says.

"well," win says, and things all of the sudden feel so final, and it makes team's stomach twist up in knots. "i suppose you have to get going?"

team nods. "i should, yeah," he says.

before he can overthink it, team leans down and steals one more kiss. win cups his cheek and lets it linger, pulling away only when team does.

team gets up, licking over his bottom lip. "do you want me to walk with you downstairs?" win asks. team shakes his head.

"n-no, it's okay," he says, just barely able to hide the way his voice wants to tremble. he manages a small smile. "i know my way out."

win smiles back, a little sad, a little wry. "of course," he says.

"i'll, uh, i'll see you around, then?" team says. "when—when pharm gets home, i mean."

"yeah," win says. "see you around, teammiie."

team walks himself out of win's bedroom, down the stairs, through the kitchen, and out the back patio door. it's kind of poetic, he thinks, walking out the same way he walked in a week ago, when all of this first started. it's already stiflingly hot, and team is already sweating by the time he reaches the door to his own house.

he opens the door and as the cool air washes over him, he lets himself sink to the floor, head in his hands. he can't put a name to the emotion that plants a lump in his throat and a knot in his stomach.

team breathes slow, in through his nose, out through his mouth. his heart hurts a little in his chest, but he comforts himself with the knowledge that the hurt is only temporary. a week is only a week in the grand scheme of things, and team thinks back to the point win made—team is young, leaving for college in two weeks, with the world at his feet.

he'll move on, he'll get over it. win will get over it, and then all that'll tie them together anymore is their secrets.

team lifts his head, stares out his kitchen window where he can still see win's house, and the window he knows is the one with the broken lock in pharm's room, the one they strung cup phones out of when they were nine.

a flood of guilt makes his heart feel heavy, and through the thickness of it, he tries to find regret.

he finds none.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

30.3K 1.2K 21
Win doesn't take serious relationship. He was changing partner like he's just changing clothes. What will he do when he realizes that he's falling in...
68.9K 1.7K 17
Hia loves his Team. Winteam one shots. (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤ {These characters belong to Lazysheep's novel HempRope/Red Thread. I do not own anything except these...
18.4K 1K 35
Prem first met Boun when he was 15. They became friends. They live in different cities though. Years later Boun decides to study in Bangkok, where P...
7.7K 588 17
Team and Win are destined to get married for their company and their grandparents last will. Team is single and Win has a girlfriend. Will they able...