HONOUR(Work-in-progess)

By Bluephoenix52

In a society where organized crime and prostitution among boys and girls is the norm , is there any hope for... More

CHARACTERS
LOVE STRUCK
THE BEGINNING OF THE END
FIRST WAR
JUVI LIFE

NEW FACES

14 2 0
By Bluephoenix52

"You shouldn't have done that little nigger ." As Rambo and his friends circled David like three lions about to pounce on an antelope , some guards came.

"Hey! Get back to your cells!" The boys were grabbed by the neck and taken to their respective cells and although he was been manhandled , David was thankful to the divine intervention that saved from Rambo and his lackeys.

As he turned around , David saw the seething hatred in Rambo's eyes that were promising to give retribution and the black boy knew he had to keep his eyes and ears open while he was locked up.

"May I take your order," Trisha asked politely , she really wanted to go home quickly and find wherever the hell her brother was currently confided in , but Nancy told her she could only leave at six , which was three hours away. She didn't understand why she still had to work a full day when it was a Wednesday and the restaurant was always slow on such.

Trisha wondered if she should take Mavis' help as he offered , because she knew the Madame definitely didn't put her brother in a nearby cell.

"Why young lady , you're beautiful," the customer said as he eyed Trisha up and down , especially on her legs and it made her bite her tongue.

"I said , can I take your order," the courtesy left her and Trisha didn't want to make eye contact with the man , he was atleast forty and he was trying to flirt with her - the nerve.

"No , there's no need to be rude Missy , why don't you sit down with me?", The older man grinned at her and Trisha finally lost her patience .

" Listen here and get it through your thick skull and make sure it gets into your Wernicke's area ," the man rose a brow at the term , " just because am wearing a balloon crop and putting on a denim short doesn't give you the right to hit on me. Do you understand you? Now order up!",

This wasn't the first time a man flirted with her based on how she was dressed - in Ruby Core , how you behaved didn't depend on your clothes , but attitude. Even Elsa , never had a problem with Trisha's clothes , considering she made them , but men always tended to think she was one of the girls who sold their bodies for cash. Her shorts and dresses always covered her thighs, unlike some girls who loved to show off their personal assets.

Trisha was turning her back on the man when she heard him say , "if you dress like a slut , what can one think." Trisha only saw red as she turned around and the man smirked and in that moment Trisha proved she was her mother's daughter when she slapped him hard across the face and then kneeled down in the balls , the man gave out a pathetic cry of pain.

"Don't you dare call a woman a slut if you don't know her you disgusting pig!", Trisha sneered at him and took the tray not caring the look Nancy , the owner , was giving her. Her brother been locked up somewhere without her or her mother's knowledge was enough to put Trisha in a bad mood and then some pervert just had to say the wrong thing.

"You dumb black bitch! ," the man bellowed and it caused Trisha to turn and glare at him murderously. Before she could do it some hand grabbed the man by his collar and threw him to the floor.

"Don't you have any respect for women you bastard!", The chivalrous stranger bellowed at the older man who looked afraid of him. Trisha tried to catch a glimpse of the man's face to no avail as a crowd gathered.

"That's enough!", Nancy shouted , "this is a good eating establishment , I don't tolerate fighting !", The fat white woman then looked at the man , "Frank , never come back here again, unless you want me to tell your wife about your dirty laundry ." And like that , the man left with shame , like a dog with his tail wrapped behind his leg.

Trisha went to the counter , where Nancy gave her a stern look.

"I didn't mean to lose control like that Nancy."

"Trisha , I have known you for six years , it's okay . But you have to understand we women aren't allowed to lash out like that. If a man does , it's normal heh? But us - sweetheart , it's a tabboo. So keep that in mind okay?", Trisha didn't necessarily agree with Nancy but she still nodded , just because it was a man's world didn't mean women had to keep quiet when men thought insulted them.

Her late father never disrespected her mother , and it was times like this Trisha wished he was still alive.

"Are you fine Ms?", A polite voice asked and Trisha realized it was the voice of the stranger.

She turned to see a white man looking at her with dark brown eyes with a handsome face that expressed sincerity as he faced her. He had red hair - a familiar shade of red , Trisha was sure she had seen somewhere but couldn't put her finger on it.

"Yes am ok , I didn't need you to come and help , I had it under control," it was only after that last word escaped her mouth , Trisha realized she sounded rude and ungrateful , " sorry , I didn't mean to sound offensive."

"It's fine ," the man smiled and Trisha had to admit his baby blue shirt really suited him , "I saw you defended yourself against him , but I thought you could need the extra back." He then leaned closer to her , "between you and me , I think you could have kicked his ass." 8u I'm

The two broke out laughing , Trisha had dealt with alot of flirts - Mavis was a good example , but she could see the red head stranger wasn't trying to get in her good graces and just been polite.

"But really , thank you for the assistance mister."

"Mister? Am not that old?", He chuckled , "I'm just two years older than you. May I ask what your name is, if you don't mind?".

"Seeing , am still on shift , order something and then ask because my boss will get on my case if am not doing anything." Trisha stated with a smile , Nancy didn't like laziness around and considering it was just her , the fat woman and the woman's son who rarely made himself available at the restaurant, Nancy did her best to foster productivity.

"Okay , I will have the pasta and chicken ," the handsome stranger said and Trisha nodded . A few good minutes and she came back with his food.

No sooner had he sank his teeth into the food , he asked the question , "so what's your name?"

Trisha rolled her eyes at his determination , but considering he did try to help she rolled her eyes playfully.

"It's Trisha , Trisha Murray."

"Trisha?", The man asked with a raised brow , "that's a peculiar name?"

"I'm named after my mom's grandmother," Trisha shrugged nonchalantly and he nodded.
"Well , it's my turn , am Felix. Felix Thorne." Immediately he said his last name , Trisha frowned as it made sense why the shade of red was so familiar - he was the madame's oldest son.

"Tell me you are not Jezebel Thorne's son?", Felix noticed how her demeanour changed as he nodded - the friendliness that was there before disspiated in Trisha as it was replaced by disappointment and rage.

She couldn't believe this nice man was the son of the wretched woman whose other son landed her brother in jail. The Thorne's were vicious and malicious - was the chivalry a facade?

"Is something wrong?", Felix asked noticing her demeanour change.

"Franky yes , don't associate with me , you Thornes are poison ." Like that Trisha left his table and Felix sighed ; he knew his mother's notorious reputation in this town , but he couldn't help but wonder why Trisha's disdain felt personal.

He got up and run next to her , "listen , I know my mother isn't the kindest -,"

"You got that right ," Trisha scoffed.

"But I'm not my mother - I'm my own person." He stood in front of her and Trisha noticed his face once more ; how could someone who looked like an angel be related to a devil incarnate and a tiner devil.

"Mister , just eat the food you ordered. I have other tables to attend to."

"Really?" , Felix looked around and the tables were few and were already served.

"Yes really." Trisha said stubbornly and he nodded letting her go and she angrily left from his view. He saw the owner and a few costumers whispering and the young red haired man knew he was the center of attention. Even as a kid , people were scared or refused to associate with him because his mother was the Madame and the town bully.

"Winfrey can you calm down?!" Gerald placed a grip on his friend's shoulders as he kept pacing back and forth .

The two members of the fantastic trio were at their usual spot; at the lake both dressed in their Friday uniform which consisted of a blue polo shirt with the school emblem on it and the trousers were the usual grey long pipes ; well not Gerald's , like most of the boys , he had his trouser trimmed.

"How can I calm down?", Winfrey dislodged Gerald's hands off him .

"You aren't the only one who is pissed. What they said offended me too."

Fifty Five minutes ago.

Gerald , Winfrey and Mirriam were returning from their break no sooner had they entered the class , two black boys and one girl came to their desks.

"Where is little Mr sunshine?" The black taller boy asked with a smirk on his face.

"Why do you suddenly care where David is. His attendance is his own business and not yours?' Gerald knew Marcus very well , the black boy was always on some drug and he was one of the call boys well known in their school. Marcus had a vendetta against David because the fellow black boy didn't want to associate with him.

"It's just an innocent question?" The girl said in a sing sing while twirling her braids in her manicured fingers.

"You just want some gossip. I know you Tania", Mirriam eyed the call girl . Mirriam knew the young prostitute loved to sleep with men alot whether for money or pleasure. The girl opened her legs to any man and that Mirriam feel alot of disdain on how a girl - a fellow young woman didn't care about her own dignity and honour.

"So it's true then ? Seeing sunshine isn't in class."

"And what exactly is this you believe to be true ?" Winfrey kept his composure doing his best to contain his anger against his fellow classmates who just wanted to fish out juicy content for their morbid pleasure.

"You know what we mean ," the short black boy looked at Winfrey with a disgusted look and Winfrey rolled his eyes. It wasn't the first nor the lady time , someone black didn't like him just because he was white .

"No , we don't know what you mean ", Gerald said smugly at the boy two can play the sarcastic card.

"We all know the reason David isn't in school today is because the Madame had him arrested." The rest of the classroom began to have silent discussions after what Marcus revealed , something both Gerald and Winfrey did not appreciate.

"Why did he get arrested?" One classmate asked the two members of the fantastic trio seeing David, Gerald and Winfrey only associated with each other.

"Apparently Mr Sunshine has a lover boy ," Tania exclaimed which surprised all those who didn't know David had a boyfriend , "and he tried to save his boyfriend from the Madame."

"It's actually quite noble what David ," Mirriam spoke up and got all up in Tania's face, her blue eyes staring directly into Tania's olive ones . There were people who fed off drama , gossip and torment of others and the slut was one of them.

"Noble my ass," Marcus chuckled along with his friends and few classmates , "We all know going up against the Madame or her family is pointless.

"She's the most powerful woman in Ruby Core and not the type to anger unless you wish to earn her ire. I knew sunshine isn't street smart but I didn't know he was stupid."

Before anyone could do anything, Marcus' face was met with Winfrey's first and the white boy grabbed the tall black boy by the collar.

"I dare you to say that against my brother you asshole!" Marcus was met with another blow and this took the whole class by surprise , especially Winfrey.

Winfrey Finkleman was known for his calm mind and elegant nature; something that was rare to find in Ruby Core, particularly in boys themselves. Winfrey could get angry but rarely acted on it unless it was Gerald or David , but even then , the Mr Oldie and uptight pansexual of the group never got phyiscal and here he was punching another guy.

"Winfrey man get off him!" Gerald shouted hoping it would snap his friend to his senses and it didn't which creeped him out because Winfrey was the rational one in the friend.
"MAN LET GO!" Gerald wrapped his arms around Winfrey's waist prying him off Marcus who had a bleeding nose, his friends surrounding him.

"What the hell Finkleman?!" Tania and the short boy said in unison as they withnessed the powerful punches produced from Winfrey's fist imprinted on Marcus.

"I dare you to say that again you fucker!" Gerald was struggling to restrain his friend who seemed ready for round two.

"Winfrey my love calm down," Mirriam cupped her hands on her boyfriend's cheeks , her gentle voice was the only thing that grounded Winfrey. His brown eyes stared into hers. He gritted his teeth, grabbed his bag and stormed out of the classroom.

"Winfrey ?" Mirriam wanted to go after him , but Gerald grabbed her by the arm.
"Don't. I'll go after him." And even though Mirriam wanted to check up on her boyfriend , she knew he needed one of his best friends so she simply nodded.

Gerald grabbed his bag off the desk , ignoring everyone's shocked faces at Winfrey's outburst. As he dashed out of the classroom in search of one of his best friends knowing where exactly Winfrey would go , Gerald wasn't aware of how Monica was smirking in her seat : an idea forming in her brain.

Now

"Man I get it . I got pissed at them too , but it's not like you to go full hulk" , Gerald smiled as Winfrey snorted on the hulk part , "David gone for one day and our entire dynamic is shaken ."

Winfrey agreed with his friend David's absence felt like some dark cloud around his head and it felt creepy. Their spot always felt so free and easy it wasn't impossible to forget your problems - that's why he came here , to cool down but the magical atmosphere of this place wasn't the same without David . Ever since they were little - the boys were always three peas in a pod and two just wasn't the same.

Gerald Campbell woke up with a feeling of dread as he immediately remembered his best friend was wrongfully arrested. The only reason he went to school was atleast to see Winfrey - his best friends always made school tolerable and actually worth going to. But when he met Winfrey at the school gate , Gerald felt as if something was missing , the fantastic trio was lacking a presence and it only got him mad and upset. He knew Winfrey felt that awful presence that lingered as if it was a haunting ghost reminding them something was missing.

"Should we go back to school?" Winfrey asked while rubbing his eyes in exhaustion . He only cared about how about how his outburst affected Mirriam seeing he had never lashed out like that especially in front of her.

"Nah man. Besides we're seniors now , it's not like the teachers care about our attendance." Gerald shrugged nonchantly , he was the type to skip school but for once he just didn't want to go if the baby gay of their group wasn't around.

Winfrey sighed and wrapped an arm around the younger boy's neck , Gerald responded in kind with his arm around Winfrey's and the two left their spot - the place the fantastic trio had made their blood oath three months ago.

The two boys were making their way home , both ignoring the drug lords who were eyeing them in their vehicle , Gerald only hoped they were eyeing him and Winfrey for recruitment to work for them and not as prostitutes . The very thought made him cringe.

"Who is that standing outside Aunt Elsa's house?" Gerald looked at the person Winfrey was talking about.

The stranger was a black man of good height and bulit , bald , he had some facial hair that was a little grew and he was handsome as well .

Winfrey and Gerald exchanged a look ; neither boy had ever seen this man around before in their little town. They both decided to approach seeing it was evident there was no one at the Murray residence.

"Lost something Mr?" Gerald's tone was full of sarcasm and a little bit of attitude , while Winfrey placed his hands in his pockets eyeing the man.

Richard Montgomery was a little startled when he heard the teenagers come from no where .

"Is this the house of Elsa Murray?"

"Who's asking?" Winfrey inquiried his eyes studying the older man trying to figure if he harboured malicious intentions against the woman he saw as a mother .

"I'm a police man ," Richard was impressed with how Winfrey who was obvious nineteen atmost could give off an aura of maturity. He then showed them his badge , "I'm officer Montgomery , just got posted to this town."

"Pfff", Gerald rolled his eyes and Winfrey not so subtly elbowed him in the ribs. The Latin American boy then looked at Richard , "any skilled hooligan and crook can make a badge. Especially if they have connections."

"Look boys ," Richard folded his arms over his chest , "I'm not lying to you. I'm indeed a genuine officer." The older black man looked at the town he had been posted in ; he only heard of the rumors that Ruby Core was notorious in gang activities and a prostitution attraction site .

But he could see there were a few good souls in this town and he had seen it in the black boy Richard arrested the previous day. The police man could read the same thing about the two boys in front of him. Richard had a sixth sense about such.

"Say we believe you ,"Winfrey started untill Gerald interrupted.

"I don't ."

Winfrey rolled his eyes at his best friend , "Say I believe you. Why would a person be outside a house that does not belong to him."

"I came here to inform Ms Elsa about her son."

"David?", Gerald and Winfrey said in sync both .

"You know him?"

"He's our best friend." Gerald's assertion made Richard look at the two boys and remembered the boy he arrested ; it was one interesting friendship.

"Well , I need to talk to the boy's mother about something."

"About what ?" Both boys said in sync and before Richard could say anything , a truck pulled up.

"What are you doing here ?" Elsa looked at the officer who arrested her son with an angry scowl on her face and Richard couldn't blame her.

"I need to talk to you ma'am."

"Well , I don't want to speak to you." Elsa sneered , the police were on Jezebel's payroll.

"Elsa who is this?" Chester asked , Ryan's dad , Robert Steele with the two friends and then Chester noticed his nephew and Winfrey , "shouldn't you two be in school?"

"He said that he wanted to see Ms Elsa." Gerald said ignoring his uncle's question.

"I'm an officer ." Richard showed them his badge and Elsa rolled her eyes.

"He and his partner arrested our sons ", Elsa angrily glared at Richard and he failed to meet her eyes.

"You arrested Ryan?", Robert looked at Richard , Winfrey and Gerald noticed Mr Steele looked he hadn't slept a wink at all. His usual happy self they always met at the store was gone today.

"Please can you tell us where our sons are?" Elsa placed an encouraging hand on Robert. She and Chester had met Robert at the station, the man was literally crying and pleading with Rodgers and the other police , but they refused to disclose where Ryan and David were being detained.

"That's what I came to talk about ." Richard sighed , he understood the parents' pain and worry very much , "please Ms Elsa?".

Elsa looked at Robert who looked wrecked the way she felt inside. It was rare to see a father in this town ,let alone a caring one. She sighed and nodded.

"Here Robert have some tea." Elsa gave the man her caramel tea to soothe his nerves. Seeing David was dating his son, Elsa decided to be very civil with him particularly since they were in the same boat.

Robert took the cup but didn't really feel like drinking but out of politeness he took a few sips. Him, Richard , Chester , Gerald and Winfrey were gathered in Elsa's dining / living room.

"So . What is so precious you want to tell us ", Elsa glared at him with a hand on her hip , "because unless you are going to tell us where our boys are , you can leave my house."

"Elsa. Give the man a chance to explain himself ," Chester knew how much his friend didn't trust the police but this was a little much.

"I don't know where the boys are."

"Weren't you the one you transported them?" Gerald eyed the bald black man , he too like Elsa and alot of residents in Ruby Core did not trust the police.

"Rodgers sent me back to the station , but I know the boys are being held in two different instiutions."

"This is definitely the Madame's doing." Winfrey looked at everyone there and they nodded. Richard may have been new in these parts , but he had heard of this. ' madame ' in the station and from his neighbours , the mere invocation of the woman frightened them .

"You're right Winfrey. This has the bitch Jezebel written all over it." Elsa run a hand through her hair not seeing how Richard was looking at her but Chester however did.

"Is this woman that evil though? Trying to keep us from finding our sons?" Robert looked at the residents of Ruby Core. His house was near the neighbouring town but his shop was in Ruby Core so he heard of the stories of the red haired devil that ruled the town more so than the gangs that operated in it.

"She is vile. Down to the core of her heart." Chester said and Elsa nodded , the two knew how Jezebel's mind worked.

"I came here to offer my help. I can try to find out where the boys are being incarcerated." Richard noticed how Elsa , Chester and Gerald looked very skeptical ; their distrust very evident on their faces , while Winfrey went into thinking mode studying the situation and Robert was hopeful.

"Please let's take his help. I already lost my ex wife , I can't afford to lose Ryan ." Robert knew he wasn't exactly the best father after he and his late wife separated and it was his fault his son became an errand boy for a gang , but he loved his son no matter how much Ryan hated him . Robert was not giving up on his son.

"Mr Steele is right Aunt Elsa ," Winfrey looked at his mother figure , "we need all the help we can get. And it's politic for us to have someone on the inside "

Elsa looked at the boy she considered a son knowing he had a point but she didn't find it in herself to trust and officer even if they shared the same skin colour.

"How do we know this is not some ploy by Jezebel herself ." Chester chipped in and Elsa nodded in agreement , the auburn drug trafficker and head pimp was a sadistic.

"Listen , I know my share of dirty cops ," Richard looked at everyone in the room his voice demanding confidence and to be heard , but it wasn't a dictatorship or a command - just a natural demand to be heard.

"How can we trust you?" Elsa asked her hands still on the hips and Richard looked at her directly in the eye.

"I understand another parent's suffering." Elsa saw the honesty that was passing through Richard's eyes ,"You can trust me."

"I'll take your word ...for now ." Elsa said and he nodded. Before leaving , he reassured them he was on their side one last time. He wrote his number on the shopping list on Elsa's fridge.

"What's your name anyway?" Chester asked and Richard turned to look at them all.

"Montgomery. Richard Montgomery." He smiled and left them all . Robert looked at everyone's confused seeing their baffled expressions.

"What's wrong ? ", He asked them with a small smile , "we should he grateful to God above that Mr Montgomery is willing to help us ."

"It's not that Robert ," Elsa reeled back from the surprise and stared at the delivery boy's father , "it's just , David's middle name is Richard."

Chester took off his cap and whistled in amusement along with his nephew. Winfrey and Elsa saw this as a sign from God to trust the officer whose name was the same as David's middle one - it couldn't be a pure concidence.

During breakfast and the manual labour , Ryan had used every opportunity to look around for David but he couldn't find him. And when he tried to inquire from the guards , Ryan was just ignored .

He was worrying about his boyfriend and wherever he was , David was too innocent and docile to handle the violence and whatever occurs in bars.

"Nice threads ," one inmate came up in front of Ryan , the boy was taller than him. Ryan noticed he looked like a block head as the tall boy eyed his shoes.

"Get the fuck out of my way ." Ryan had learnt from his old town and the spider gang to be assertive as possible otherwise everyone trampled over you.

The boy chuckled and punched Ryan , Ryan touched his jaw and licked the blood on his lip , before he knew it four more boys came from now , each trying to intimidate him.

"Five against one huh." Ryan smirked and took off his sleeveless denim jacket along with his shirt revealing his well builit body . He cracked his knuckles and the boys laughed.

"You think you can take us on?" One boy sneered , while the rest chuckled.

"Wanna bet." All hell got loose once the right began. Ryan kicked one of them in the crouch and punched the rest of them with his fists. Even though he was alone, Ryan was definitely winning the fight as he knocked each of them , heating them black and blue. Ryan was so engrossed in the fight , he wasn't aware of the cheering in the background.

It wasn't the fact that Ryan was a good and skilled fighter , it was the rage that was fueling him ; the rage of Nevlile and his mother sending him to prison , the rage that was produced when Rodgers smirked and insulted him and David, the rage that these stupid boys thought they could walk over him.

But out of everything , the rage came from the separation of his boyfriend . He was angry because he didn't know the condition David was in. He put all that anger into his blows to channel out his frustration .

David then yanked the hair of the tall boy whose eyes were purple from the thrashing .

"You still want my shoes huh? ANSWER ME!" Ryan bellowed and the tall boy whimpered shaking his head pathetically , "that's what I thought ."

Ryan looked at the inmates who were observing his fight , "if anyone of you tries to treat me like some little bitch - I swear you'll end up like these foolish idiots!!!" To emphasize his point , Ryan strongly pulled the boy's hair and all the crowd did was watch with morbid pleasure as they chanted and hollered for the new boy .

The guards rushed in and apprehended Ryan while the five boys were taken to a infirmary.

"First day and you making a name for yourself huh pretty boy ." The warden yanked Ryan on the neck and led him out but the boy was was only smirking as the rest of the boys cheered for him. Ryan only came out with a few scratches , bloody nose and busted lip , but he was smirking .

"Quiet down you monkeys!!!!" The guard ordered in a loud voice but the boys only hollered and clapped for Ryan and the brown haired boy knew he was victorious in all this ; no one was going to try and step on him after this event.

David I love you. I don't know how , but I will find you. Ryan thought to himself , the image of David's smiles was the only light in this dump .

"Please can I make a phone call?" David pleaded with the guard who was restricting him. Since waking up , all David wanted to do was get in contact with his mother and find out where Ryan was.

He first had to be careful during the showers fearing Rambo and his minions would pop out from somewhere. Then he had to clean twelve windows once he saw Vernan and the other boys heading to see their visitors that's when he decided to call his house.

To his dismay , David found a cue and it took three hours for him to finally get at the front only to be stopped by the warden. He was unaware that the warden was also on Jezebel Thorne's payroll and Rodgers had delegated him on the Madame's orders to prevent David from contacting anyone.

"I said you can't! Now leave ! There is a line!" The guard barked at him causing David to flinch , the rest of the boys began to hollar at him complaining how they needed to make their own individual calls.

Warning this next part may contain triggers. Kindly skip please .

David had begrudgingly been sent to laundry duty after he refused to leave the line.

"Ready for round two little nigger." David turned around once he heard Rambo's voice and that perturbed feeling he was trying to avoid all day returned.

"I don't want any trouble." David tried to look for an out but Rambo's two minions blocked the door. Rambo chuckled and before David knew it , the taller boy grabbed him by the neck .

"You caused trouble by running away my little nigger." Rambo sneered , "I'm still rock hard from yesterday. Feel me baby ", to prove his point , Rambo rubbed his erection on Lawrence's thigh. "I'll forgive your stunt if you suck me . Be my little slut and suck ."

"No way." David sneered and Rambo increased his grip on the black boy's neck .

"Don't test my patience! I run this place and it would be better for you to comply , you might get some rewards. Just suck me!"

"No." David managed to say . If he and Ryan never did BJs or hand jobs then he wasn't planning on doing it with some stranger.

"Have it your way." Rambo forced David down to his knees rubbing David's face against his crotch . David used his strength to push the taller boy away.

Rambo growled and tried to punch David , the black boy doged it and managed to send a punch instead breaking his jaw.

"You dumb nigger!" Rambo glared at David dangerously and in that moment David saw Neville and the black boy clenched his jaw . One of the lackeys punched David in the face , while Rambo punched him in the ribs knocking David out. Before David knew it , he felt a sharp pain in his abdomen . He touched it and found his blood on his fingers.

"Hey!" A voice shouted attracting Rambo and his lackeys attention on the new guy. As David fell down to the floor in pain gasping for air , he saw the new comer fighting off Rambo and his friends.

David's vision began to get blurry but before he lost consciousness , he saw a handsome face in front of him who looked biracial and found brown eyes looking at him in worry.

"My name's Leon stay with me angel." The boy's voice was warm and angelic , David studied those eyes that expressed sympathy and they reminded him of Ryan when his boyfriend wasn't so tough guy. As David closed his eyes , he felt arms around him and as he slowly drifted away , all David saw was Ryan smiling at him while feeling the warmth of the arms lifting him .

As Felix made his way inside his mother's mansion , he allowed the guards to carry his stuff . He surveyed the night sky and the residents walking on the streets ; Ruby Core had not changed as he saw the boys and girls walking down the street in their school uniform and youth flirting with the men in their cars ; basically selling their bodies while others decided to work for them. His mission wasn't going to be.

As he headed inside , the young red haired man saw Trisha across the street. She looked at him , Felix smiled and waved at her , Trisha scowled and went into her house. Despite the feeling of dejection, Felix smiled knowing where she lives - they were basically neighbors .

With his work , Felix Thorne added getting closer to Trisha. He knew he was attracted to her and not just phyiscally , Felix could tell the woman was fierce and brave ; he basically withnessed how she defended herself and now he had to find a way to earn her trust.

"My oldest prince son is finally home." Jezebel had a smile upon seeing Felix and hugged him tightly with Felix reciprocating . His mother may be ruthless , vile and cold , but as a mother she was very nuturing even though it was evident Nevlile was her favorite.

"How are you Felix?", Jezebel eyed her son who was now a tall man , sure during his child hood , Felix was a tall boy for his age but the queen of drug trafficking and Ruby Core didn't expect him to grow thus tall.

"I'm fine Mom," Felix smiled as his mother run a hand through his red hair that matched hers and his little brother , "how are you."

"I'm fine darling. "Jezebel began to lead her son to the living room , "how long do you plan on staying."

"Not sure. Five months at most." Felix had taken a job at an NGO a few years back that fought against social challenges and worked on eradicating it. He had never told his mom because she would highly disapprove and she was a drug trafficker , one of the main challenges his team was trying to prevent in the lives of youth.

"Well that's nice ," Jezebel placed a hand on her son's shoulder relishing the presence of her eldest.

"Welcome back Felix." Monica strutted into the room only in a denim top and short skirt. Felix smiled and hugged his foster sister.

"Where is my mischevious baby brother."

"He went to some party ," Monica shrugged nonchalantly and Felix wasn't surprised seeing he didn't have the best relationship with Nevlile.

A maid walked and addressed Jezebel , her eyes on the floor ; the norm for all the servants whenever they talked to the Madame and her children ."Ma'am .Ms Elsa Murray is here to see you ."

"Elsa's here?" For a moment , Jezebel was genuinely surprised the black woman came to her mansion. The former pimp smirked , "let's not keep our guest waiting ."

As he watched his mother go outside to attend to her caller , Felix remembered Trisha had said her last name was also Murray and wondered if there was a relation. While Monica decided to use David's predicament to her advantage.

"Elsa , what do I owe the pleasure of you visiting my mansion."

Elsa put up a fake smile that matched Jezebel's sarcasm .

"Cut the crap Jezebel . I need to talk to you. Where are you keeping my son and Ryan."

"Why should I entertain you. Frankly your son's misery is good for me seeing he attacked my little prince. So why should I listen to you ."

Jezebel smugly said eyeing the annoyance in the black woman's eyes . Elsa forced herself to swallow down her pride and looked into Jezebel's piercing green eyes.

"For the sake of the friendship we once had. I beg you to listen to me."

Jezebel was taken aback by what Elsa said , while the latter forced herself to remember the days she regarded Jezebel as her best friend.

Twist ! Who thought there was more behind Elsa and Jezebel. Finally got to introduce Felix and am so happy. Leon was a character lingering in my mind for a while so hold on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363 46 11
Two boys become close and develop a friendship as they deal with their family issues, bullying, and sexuality.
1K 468 63
A group of unlikely friends go on depraved adventures.
621 11 18
PSA: This story isn't meant for the feign of heart. It may be triggering in many ways. It deals with physical and emotional abuse, depression, self h...
477 57 25
[ONGOING] A 17-year-old delinquent was on his way to the town park for a gang meeting when he sees a guy his age getting cornered by older men on a n...