Wednesday (Wednesday X Reader)

By HorrorFox_Universal

You play as y/n,a blood elf driven by mischief and blood.you get kicked from your previous school for losing... More

Wednesday's Child is Full of Woe
Wednesday's Child is Full of Woe Part 2
Wednesday's Child is Full of Woe Part 3
Wednesday's Child is Full of Woe Part 4
Woe is the Loneliest Number Part 1
Woe is the Loneliest Number Part 2
Woe is the Loneliest Number Part 3
Friend or Woe Part 1
Friend or Woe Part 2
Friend or Woe Part 3
Woe What a Night Part 1
Woe What a Night Part 2
You Reap What You Woe Part 2
Quid Pro Woe Part 1
Quid Pro Woe Part 2
Quid Pro Woe Part 3
If You Don't Woe Me By Now Part 1
If You Don't Woe Me By Now Part 2
If You Don't Woe Me By Now Part 3
A Murder of Woes Part 1
A Murder of Woes Part 2
The Addams House Part 1
The Addams House Part 2
Addams House Part 3
Explanation
Idea for chapter.i need comments help.

You Reap What You Woe Part 1

1.8K 40 41
By HorrorFox_Universal

no one's pov.

Wednesday was asleep at her desk,and y/n turning uncomfortably on Wednesday's bed.

Why,you ask?

A 'nightmare'.

Or prophecy.

Or vision.

Who knows.

But it was bad.

You see,y/n doesn't get nightmares.

And she rarely dreams.

And when she does,she pays them no mind.

But this was different.

It was scary to her.

Targeted how she feels about her friends and Wednesday.

you'll see.

Y/n's pov.

flashes of me running played through my hot and scared head.

The school on fire.

Xavier yelling,Bianca telling people to leave.

A man laughing maniacally.

This didn't bother me too much.

I groan uncomfortably in my plauged sleep.

My ;last vision,Wednesday getting stabbed,and me chained,unable to help her.

I wake up as I cry to the dying Wednesday and get stabbed myself.

I wake up and stifle a screaming gasp.

Wednesday's pov.

I was woken up by the sounds of someone groaning and turning in their sleep.

I turn to see y/n,with a look of strange discomfort on their face.

I get up and place my cold hand on their head to check their temp.

Hotter than her normal.

Way hotter.

Thing asks if everything is ok.

"I can't tell.Could you grab a clean and damp cloth?Make sure it's cold."I instruct the semi worried thing.

He does as I ask.

Enid walks in and sees me sitting next to y/n.

She had forgotten a specific nail polish she wanted to use.

"Woah,what's going on?"She asks,looking at the hot y/n.

"Fever dream,nightmare,vision.I can't tell.I've instructed Thing to grab a cold and damp cloth for her head.She's hotter than normal."I explain.

"Isn't she supposed to be hotter than the norm?"Enid questions.

"Yes,blood elves run about ten degrees Farenheit hotter then the normal human,but this is too hot for her."i contemplate.

"Oh.I hope she feels better soon.But I thought blood elves aren't seers."Enid raises an eybrow in thought.

"They aren't.Me and y/n seem to share a sort of connection when I get my visions.She sees a few images when I have said visions.It's...strange."I look at the ground,thinking a bit.

"Got it.Gotta go though,Yoko really wants to watch a horror movie tonight,and i'm trying to get everyone out of it,sine we are still a bit spooked by everything."Enid smiles a bit,leaving the room.

Thing comes back with a clean,cold,and damp rag,handing it to me.

I roll it up a bit and place it on y/n's head.

'you wouldn't do this if you didn't like her'.Thing tapped,obviously please with these emotional developments.

"You are right.I wouldn't.I can still lock you in a cage to go crazy though."I glare,feeling extremely tired.

Thing taps a bit in defeat.

I lean my head on the little railing keeping the bunks together.

Yawning,I fall sleep,unknowing of what Y/n is seeing.

y/n's pov.

When I wake up,I see a sleeping Wednesday sitting on the bed,letting her head rest on the little railing thing.

I back myself up into a corner,checking to make sure I was ok,and that I hadn't woken Wednesday up.

She didn't move,so I assumed she was still sleeping.

I sigh.

"What was that?A dream?A nightmare?A vision?"I whisper to myself.

I just saw Wednesday getting stabbed by something,so I can get a bit stressed.

If that was any other person wouldn't be this scared.

Wait no,I would feel a bit sad if this was Enid,or Xavier.

They are kind of my friends.

I need to think in a different room.

Somewhere away from Wednesday.

I would hate to wake her up.

I'm already going to have to think of a lie to tell her.

I gingerly get up and off the bed,leaving the room,and closing the door as softly as I could.

The only place I could think without getting caught,would be that secret library.

Quickly walking to the statue,I grab a small star fruit on the way.

And then,I snap twice at the statue,the secret passageway opening up,and I walk down the spiral staircase.

And then I pace worriedly around the room.

"What was that.I can barely think!"

"Why would I see that?Are those my insecurities coming back from the dead?My disgusting and sadistic hopes and dreams?"

"No,I wouldn't want to see Wednesday getting stabbed,just beyond my reach of my help.Ugh!"

"Well I didn't think I'd ever see one of your panic attacks."Bianca scoffs.

I jump and turn around in slight surprise.

"Oh,Hey Bianca!I-I can leave.Hehe."I blurt,feeling stupid and crazy.

"Yeah no.Your freaking out.Like,a lot.And if your freaking out,that's something to be worried about.'Bianca sighs.

"I though you hated me and Wednesday."I ask.

"Yes and no.At the Rave'N,Wednesday talked to me a bit and opened up about how she feels about people.Just the slightest bit.I hate her a lot less now."Bianca smirks.

"Nice to know she's opening up to others."I smile the slightest bit.

"Yeah.But what happened to get you in this much of a tizzy?"Bianca raises and eyebrow,seeming a bit weird about my stressed appearance.

I show an eatra stressed look,remembering the nightmare.

I do decide to tell Bianca.

I have a feeling she won't tell anyone.

"I had a nightmare,or some sort of terrible vision."I frown.

"Sounds a bit unlike you,to have a nightmare.But go on."Bianca stares.

"Yeah.I agree with that.But,this wasn't my normal dream o nightmare.I'm unfazed by the images the brain creates.This...this was something else.The school was burning,you were getting kids out of the school,a man was laughing,and me and Wednesday..."I pause,not wanting to see the gruesome image.

"You and Wednesday?"Bianca enquired.

"She got stabbed.And I was chained,unable to help her.As I saw her body slump against a wall,I got stabbed,forced to watch her die,and in unmerciful pain as well."I admit.

"Wow.I was not expecting something as bad as that."Bianca whistled,feeling pity for me.

"I know.And I hate it.I'm going to assume it's my imagination playing cruel tricks on my heart,but it still is painful to see."I lean on a bookshelf.

"How do you feel about Wednesday?She seems to really like being around you."Bianca huffs,seeming surprised.

"Wednesday?Oh.She's perfect in my eyes.Her pale skin with those adorable,yet faint freckles.Her Crow black hair,her undead black eyes,holding so much curiosity behind them.Her dark and unmatched personality.It's everything.I've never met someone as perfect as her."I sighed,feeling peaceful talking about her.

"You really like her.And woah."Bianca backed off.

"Of course I like her.What's not to like?And what happened?"I ask,looking at the semi freaked out Bianca.

"Your pupils.They went heart shaped and pink when you were talking quite lovingly about Wednesday."Bianca explained.

"Wednesday and Enid brought that up before.I couldn't tell you why that happens.Maybe it's because I have a sadistic infatuation with her.That was a morbid joke."I give a small glare,as Bianca looked grossed out.

"Got it.There is an old book about Blood Elves in here.It might tell you why this is happening."Bianca suggests,taking the book out and handing it to me.

"I'll take it up to my room.Thanks Bianca.Your a lot nicer than what people say.It's good."I smile warmly.

Bianca seemed...surprised by my statement.

"You really think so?"She asks.

"Of course.I have no need to lie.What good would that do?"I look at her with unblinking eyes.

"Now I see why people like you and Wednesday so much.Your both quite nice.And at the best of times."Bianca shakes her head.

"I guess?I'd suggest going to bed though.I need more time to think before going back to the dorms."I state sadly.

"Yeah.Don't worry to much.It's probably just a bad dream that you'll forget in a week or so."Bianca winks,walking up the stairs,not noticing a specific girl with black hair and eyes...who was blushing slightly at what y/n said about her

"That was nice.And she's probably right.I'm not gonna think about it to much."I inhale deeply,feeling a lot less stressed.

Maybe I could do something absolutely terrifying for Wednesday.

A little nice prank.

Or date...I mean hangout.

hmm.

Who knows.

I stand up and exit the secret library,making my way up to the dorm.

I open the door to see a very wide'awake Wednesday sitting and typing at her desk.

"There you are.I was wondering where you went.Just to let you know,our parent are visiting in a week or so."Wednesday stated,not turning to look at me.

"Oh yeah.Parent visitation day is in a week.Wonderful."I say flatly.

This isn't going to be fun.

I groan a bit.

"Why were you so...strange in your sleep?"Wednesday turned to look at me with her beautiful and unwavering gaze.

"I...I can't really remember.I think I may have had a fever dream,or was just really hot.I feel a lot better now though."I semi lie.

She just stared at me,saying nothing.

"I see..."She turns,not seeming to believe me.

I felt a little guilty not telling her the truth,but I just felt like I couldn't.

I don't want her to think it was a vision,and that something that bad will happen.

"Oh,and sorry for taking your bed.I was way more exhausted than I thought I was."I laugh awkwardly.

"Your fine.I was unbothered."Wednesday replied.

I frown and pick up my violin,tuning the thing.

I wanted to play something.

Hmm.

Maybe golden hour,or.....crybaby,by Melanie Martinez.

I do quite like her music.

The real and hidden meanings her music has sparks an extremely small fire in my heart.

Just a little pinprick.

I'll play it.

I begin the song and Enid enters the room.

"Oooo.I get to hear a song right from the source."Enid ooos.

I roll my eyes and continue playing.

Wednesday stopped typing to politely listen.

I finish the song,realizing that it's already morning,and that school will start soon.

Ugh.

I'm going to hate life in a week.

Time skip.A week later.Parent visitation day.everyone's parents get here.

I stubbornly stay inside to skip some of the day.

Wednesday comes in and tells me the speeches are over,and that Weems is demanding I come out.

"Weems.I will kill you sooner or later."I grouchily get up and leave the room with Wednesday.

I leave Wednesday to her parents and look around a bit for mine.

Not seeing them,I just walk towards Wednesday and hang near her.

"I though Thing was filling you in on my every move.I uncovered your reeble subterfuge almost immediately."Wednesday snarkily replied to something her parents said.

"So,how's the little fellow doing?Does he still have all his fingers?"Gomez nervously asked.

"Rwlax.I haven't snapped any of his digits.Yet."Wednesday sighed,

"So,tell us everything."Gomez smiled.

"Since you've dropped me here,and since y/n has been dropped here with me,we've been hunted,haunted,and the target of an attempted murder."Wednesday glanced at me.

"Ah,Neveromore.I love you so.Anything else?"Morticia smiles,glancing at me.

I leave for a moment to grab some blood.

Wednesdays pov.

Y/n left to grab something,and I answer my mothers anything else question.

"I may or may not have also found a...crush."I scowl.

"Really?Oh my little storm clou!I knew it would happen!Is it y/n?"my mother grins.

"...Yes.Now shut up about it,or I will glue your mouths shut and keep you on chains to keep you wto from disgustingly loving each other."I glare.

My mother just laughs and smiles,but she says nothing.

Y/n comes back and sees my slightly flustered face.

"Um.Your a little flushed there Wednesday.To many people?Are your parents being...you know."Y/n whispers the lat part.

My parents just smile even wider.

"They are just being weird.Don't mind there antics."I reply,mentally face-palming.

Another small time skip.

"Not sure how much more of this family togetherness I can take.Y/n already went to find her parents again,so great time to talk about this.Thing,you skipped the where you apologize for acting like a jerk last weekend."I glare at the hand.

Y/n's pov.

I finally spot my parents,and wave a fake friendly hello to them.

"My little darling,you are here.How's school?Have you been eating well?Have you finally found a lover?"My mother bombarded me wit questions.

"School's been fine.I've been eating fine,although someone's blood smells delicious.And I've maybe found a crush."I grimace.

"Really?Who's the lucky man?Or woman?"My mother grinned at the woman part.

"How did you know."I glare.

"I saw you staying near Wednesday.And I saw your pupils go heart shaped when talking about a crush."My mother raised an eyebrow with a smile.

"Can you explain that pupil thing?And many people like Wednesday.What's not to like."I growl,feeling even more annoyed.

And confused.

I thought my mom didn't like that I liked girls...

Not my problem.

It's fine.

I'll take it as a small win.

My mother continues to talk to me when Wednesday comes up.

"What's up?"I brighten a bit at her being here.

"I must attend a...family therapy session.I'm letting you know so you can come find me at the hospital in about two hours."Wednesday explained,glancing at my whispering parents.

"Don't mind them.Thanks for telling me."I smile.

Wednesday walked off and my parents eeked in glee.

"She even has you smiling!My little mourning dove,I've never seen you that comfortable with anyone before.It's astounding!"My father grinned.

I say nothing,but my pupils say everything.

"Oh Nick,her pupils really are changing.She's absolutely obsessed with the little raven of Morticias."My mother kissed my father.

I look away from the disgusting sight of my parents fanging.

"Only I can call her Raven."I state when they stop.

"And your possessive.I love you even more Nevermore!"My mother and father practically screamed,earning me a few confused looks.

I growl softly,making my fangs longer to scare the people staring at me and my family.

At least Thing is watching Eugene,and I know where Wednesday is.

Time skip,at the hospital.Addams and Dahlia parents talking to each other at Nevermore.

Wednesdays pov.

"I harvested hive number three."I sigh.

Y/n walks in.

"Sorry I was a little late.I had to harvest hive...7?"Y/n pants.

She was obviously running.

Y/n glanced at Eugene with a sad look and her ears drooped.

"Ugh.The bees miss you Eugene."She frowns.

"We all do."I look down.

Thing tapped a hello.

"Thanks for keeping an eye on him.Any updates?"I ask Thing.

He taps a sad no.

"He didn't deserve this.I should be in that bed.Why did he go without me?"I question sadly.

"That monster deserves to be here.At least I clawed it up good."Y/n growls,her claws  going sharp and becoming longer.

(Think how Enid unsheethed her claws herself,but a little slower)

Two woman came in and startled both me and y/n.

"Didn't mean to startle you dearies.You two must be Wednesday and y/n.We are Eugene's mom.Sue and Janet.You were all he could talk about lately.He was so happy you two joined the Hummers.Eugene hasn't had the easiest time fitting in at Nevermore."Janet smiles,her and Sue sitting down.

"He was so excited to finally make two new friends."Sue states.

"We brought him some honey."Y/n politely puts her jar near Eugene.

I do the same.

"Eugene loves those dang bees like they're his kids.His fizzy-buzzy babies."Janet grins.

Y/n giggles warmly at the bee statements.

"He's gonna be okay,right?"Sue looked at us hopefully.

"I should go."I gulp,feeling guilty.

Y/n gives the two women a small nod of respect before leaving.

Amelia Dahlia's pov.With the Addams

"So,has your kid developed any crushes?"I ask Morticia after they've finished talking to themselves about something.

Morticia grins.

"Why yes.In fact,it's your kid.And my child has developed some feelings as well for your little dove."She grins.

"When do you think they might kiss?Start dating?Maybe do some more...scandalous things."I laugh.

Nicholas chuckles at that,as does Gomez.

"Don't get your hopes up.Our little storm cloud is quite,not touch friendly.And she hates when we are loving to each other."Gomez smiles at his wife.

The two kiss for a moment.

"Yes,I know,my child hates it too.But I still have a point.And we can only hope."Nock looks at me with love.

"Of course.Maybe when the school year ends,we could have Y/n stay at ours?"Nocholas suggests.

"I absolutely love that idea!Oop!Can't talk anymore.Our kids are coming back in a few."I smile,getting up.

Everyone else get's up too,and we wait outside the gates for our children.

Wednesday's pov.and a small time skip

Our parents are outside,and so are the police?

"Gomez Addams,Nicholas Dahlia."Sheriff Galphin gets out of his car.

"How can we help you sheriff?"My father smiles.

"You're under arrest for the murder of Garrett Gates and Samuel Dorell.You have the right to remain silent.Anything you say can and will be used against you in court."the sheriff put our fathers in handcuffs.

"Dad?"Y/n questions.

"You have the right to an attorney.If you cannot afford one,one will be appointed for you."The sheriff puts our fathers in the car.

Our fathers were a bit extra lovey dovey for our mothers,and vice versa,but they were still driven off to jail cells.

"Welp,that just happened.How much do you guys hide from us?"Y/n calmly looks at our mothers.

The two glance a little nervously at each other,before giving us a small smile.

We just walked away.

Y/n looked like she was going to go crazy for a moment.

"I can't tell if i'm amused...or utterly depressed and angry.Or both."Y/n paces.

We were in our dorm now.

"I might have to agree with that statement."I reply.

2564 words ------- 12/21/2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 4.7K 18
King Agnarr and Queen Iduna send out guards to get someone who can help their daughter, Elsa, control her powers. The guards search Arendelle, and ev...
4.2K 89 7
Bean x Fem!Reader a bit of Dagmar x Fem!Reader After Luci couldn't fully corrupt Bean, you have been sent by Dagmar to take his place. You expect a l...
58.9K 1.6K 10
After the day Jinx messed up she only had 1 person she could turn too... you This is based off the show Arcane on Netflix
26.2K 512 12
Hayden Haddock had his entire life mapped out in front of him, he had good grades, the teachers loved him, he was spending his highschool days playin...