Wait...Where is my home ?

By _Shironeki_

(This story is the sequel of "Wait...the princesses are my mates ?!" if you don't want to be lost, I suggest... More

Ch 1-The Letter
Ch 2-The Meeting
Ch 3-The Girls
Ch 4-Flashback
Ch 5-I Am A Mother?
Ch 6-Little Prank and "complications"
Ch 7-Imagination Or Memories Of The Past?
Ch 8-Answers
Ch 9-Let's Start Our Attack
Ch 10-Are You Still The Y/n We Once Knew ?
Ch 11-A "Fun Time" With Liliana (lemon๐Ÿ‹)
Ch 12-A Demon ?
Ch 13-Slaughter Of Innocent People
Ch 14-Fk/n is Y/n?
Ch 15-Nobody touch what's mine!
Ch 16- Captured
Ch 17-How Do They Know Me?
Ch 18-I Will Make Sure You Hate Them
Ch 19-A Letter From Her Ex-mates
Ch 20-A Little Side Effect
Ch 21- Yes Madam (lemon ๐Ÿ‹)
Ch 22- A Relaxing Day
Ch 23-They Are My Children!
Ch 24-I Will Not Let Anything Happen To Either Of You!
Ch 25-Their Father?
Ch 26-A Plan
Ch 27-A sandwich with a hot angel and a sexy demon (lemon๐Ÿ‹)
Ch 28-Saving Two Phenomena
Ch 29-Black Blood
Ch 30-A Talk With Myu
Ch 31-It's Spreading
Ch 32-I Remember Now!
Ch 33-So...What Now?
Ch 34-To Polรญfos
Ch 35-The Talk Between The Horsemen And The Princesses pt.1
Ch 36-The Talk Between The Horsemen And The Princesses pt.2
Ch 37-The Tensions Are Slowly Disappearing
Ch 38-Evil Is Crawling Closer
Ch 39-M.
Ch 40-Your Name Is Y/n
Ch 41-Wait...Your highness?!
Ch 42- Liliana's Mom
Ch 43-Surgery
Ch 44-Meeting The Mother-In-Law
Ch 45- Riding A Titan (Lemon ๐Ÿ‹)
Ch 46-Back To Polรญfos
Ch 47-Losing Control
Ch 48-Polรญfos Is Attacked
Ch 49-A Deal From M.
Ch 50-Back To The Camp
Ch 51-Tomi
Ch 52- M. is coming
Ch 53- A Bit Of Hope
Ch 54-The Final Battle (pt1)
Ch 55- The Final Battle (pt 2)
Ch 56- The Final Battle (pt 3)
Ch 57-The Final Battle (pt 4)
Ch 59-Spare
Ch 60-The Wedding

Ch 58- The Final Battle (Last Part)

453 19 38
By _Shironeki_

Previously:

Gil: *eyes widen* incredible...a fusion between two forms?

Alataia: *casually slash an enemy in two* impossible, she was able to fuse her angel and demon form?

My wings protruded from my back and my horns appeared. My clothes changed and I immediately felt a boost in energy.

I flew high in the sky before I concentrated my demonic power in my right hand and my angelic power in my left hand.

M. got out of the rubble and searched for me, when she finally saw me, her eyes widened in panic.

Y/n: *smirk* o may the souls and bodies be one again! Let the dead rise again, and let their souls find their way back to their physical shells!

M.: (I underestimated her!) *smile with lust and love at Y/n* I want you even more darling!
---------------------------------------------------------
Present:

After I finished chanting, I saw a lot of some kind of orb made of golden light. They were floating in the air and judging by the way everyone was looking around in the sky, I wasn't the only one who could see them.

I tried to find the ones who mattered the most to me and I easily found them. Myu and Mika were looking at me in awe, same thing for Warden and Tora. My mother was smiling at me, Jinka, Fubuki, and Carmilla were looking at me impressed and with loving smiles.

Then all the golden light flew toward their physical body and entered inside. The body no matter how damaged they were, regenerated at high speed until they were brand new.

M. looked around in slight panic, I then heard the sound of someone shooting and I felt two bullets heading my way. I quickly created a golden shield and the bullets stopped at mere millimeters from my face.

I flew toward M. and glared at her

Y/n: *glare at M.* Surrender M.! You are surrounded and you lost the advantages you had!

M.: *smirk* you know what, fine I will only if you come back with me and become my wife. I will take very good care of you every day and night. I was wrong, you are not a trophy, you are a diamond. The most beautiful diamond of them all and I want this diamond

Y/n: *sigh* how many times do I have to tell you that I will not betray my mates?!

M.: *get serious* I guess you will be my wife only if I beat you senseless

In the corner of my eyes, I saw Jinka, Mika, Fubuki, and Liliana running toward us.

Y/n: do not approach! This is a fight between me and M.! I won't allow you to interfere!

The four of them stopped and tried to talk but I gestured to them to help everyone win the battle. It seemed that they were going to not agree but to my surprise after a little bit, they ran to help the others while telling me to be careful.

I turned back to M. only to be met with a fist to my face. The punch made my head violently turn and I took a few steps back in shock.
I ran once again at M. but the sniper from before shot at me again. I created a golden shield once again to block the bullet but M. leaped at me at the same time. She spun on herself delivering a kick to my side and I swear I heard some of my ribs break. I clutched my side but M. didn't let me breathe, she grabbed my hair and threw an uppercut at me. My vision became slightly blurred for a second but I quickly retaliated, I swept her legs making her fall on her back before I got on top of her.

M.: *put her hands on my waist with a smirk* mhmm Y/n, you are a fucking sexy diamond

Y/n: *blush before glaring at M.* shut up! I already told you I'm not fucking interested

I lifted my two hands and brought them together into a fist before I slammed them down. Unfortunately, I had completely forgotten about the sniper and they were able to shoot me in my right leg making me momentarily distracted. My fist landed a few millimeters next to M.'s head, she took that opportunity to grab my head and slam her head into mine.

It stunned her more than it stunned me but I was surprised, she turned the tables on me, and now she was the one on top of me. She smirked before she grabbed something from her pocket that made my eyes widen.

It was a black knife with some markings on it, and I remembered that I read somewhere that it was among the first weapons used to kill phenomena that could heal themselves.

I slapped the knife from her hand and it landed away from us, M. put her hands around my neck before she tightened her grip. I made my demonic sword appear in my right hand before I tried to slash her. Unfortunately, she saw it coming and she dodged, taking a few steps back.

She started taunting me which made me angry, I changed into my half-kitsune half-human form and ran at her. The sniper shot again but I slammed my foot down on the ground and it created a huge cube of ice. Only me and M. were in the cube, nobody else was inside.

M.: mhm the things I could make you do with that power *smirk* dildo, cuffs, gag...the possibilities are infinite

I didn't answer her, instead, I ran at her with my claws out and slashed her across the waist. She clutched it in pain before she dodged my second slash, grabbed my hands, and held them against my back. She pushed herself against me and one of her hands stroked my tight before it made its way upward.

M.: *smirk* come on my darling, I promise I will take care of you...whether it's day or night.

Y/n: do not touch me!

I slammed my head behind me and I heard her grunt and her grip loosened. I turned around and created spikes above her head and I made them fall. She looked up but it was too late and the spikes started piercing her body. Smoke started rising and I became cautious, I stopped creating spikes and waited for something to happen.

After a moment nothing happened so I thought I was good but suddenly M. rushed at me. She grabbed me by the neck and lifted me above the ground, I could see the extent of her injuries. She had holes everywhere in her body making me smirk but it was until they started to regenerate.

Y/n: huh? You are able to regenerate?

M.: of course I do, darling. Now be a good girl and stop fighting me

Y/n: *smirk* never

I changed into my full dragon form and flew out of the cube, while I was in the air I changed into my half-kitsune half-human form and made the cube collapse on top of M.

Before I met the ground I changed into my half-dragon half-human form and waited. Not even thirty seconds later, I heard something coming toward me and I saw M. coming out of the smoke clenching her teeth.

She glared at me before she rushed at me, I roared in her face and tried to pierce her stomach with my claws but she dodged and got behind me. She pressed her feet against my back and grabbed my wings before she started to pull them toward her and I immediately understood what she wanted to do.

I flew in the sky with difficulty, once I was high enough I roared before I dives at high speed toward the ground. The impact of me against the ground caused a huge shockwave and I saw M. being tossed to the ground, falling on her neck.

I tried to get up but I felt extreme pain in my wings, I changed into my vampire form and I felt pain once again but it was slowly being less and less noticeable.

I looked toward M. and saw her still on the ground with her neck twisted. I remembered the sniper but something was strange, it has been a while since they shot at me or anyone else. Someone then came from the edge of the forest, it was Rose in her half-human half-werewolf form and she was holding the severed head of an old man.

Rose: you don't have to worry about the sniper anymore Lady Y/n

Y/n: *smile* thanks Rose, help the others fighting, please

Rose: *bow* of course Lady Y/n

After that Rose left without looking in M's direction and I heard someone groaning, I turned around and saw M. trying to get up. I walked toward her and slammed my feet down on her back breaking it.

M. screamed in pain and her hand formed into fists. I grabbed her hair and lifted her, once she was up, I kicked her with extreme force and she landed near the place where the knife was. I walked toward the knife and picked it up, M. saw it and tried to crawl away. I easily caught up to her and slammed my feet on her back once again.

I lifted her head by her hair and approached the knife from her neck, I was going to slash her throat but something happened that made my eyes widen, she started to get younger. I saw her look down at herself.

M.: *shaking* no...not right now...

After it was done, I stared wide eyes at the girl in front of me. She looked like a sixteen years old teenager, she tried to pry my hands away from her hair but it didn't work.

Y/n: *shocked* you...you're just a kid...no, I shouldn't be deceived by your looks *press the knife against her neck*

M: *tear up* no...I don't want to die...please don't do it Y/n

Y/n: *glare at M.* why should I spare you? You threatened to kill my children...you killed two of them and many members of my family! You deserve to die...

M.: *shake* please! Please, I'm sorry Y/n! I know what I did to you and the one you love is unforgivable but please let me live, I promise you will never hear from me again an-

Y/n: silence!

M.:...*stay silent*

Y/n: (what should I do) you killed hundreds of people I'm sure of it, yet you are scared of dying? How do you think people felt when you killed them?

M.: I didn't kill anyone before I heard from you, I swear!

Y/n: then what about the time when the demon king died? A man killed them but I am pretty sure that since you can change your age and by doing so your physical appearance. You can probably change into a man too

M.: it wasn't me! It wasn't me I swear, it was my father!

Y/n: *angry* are you going to tell me that your father was also the one who killed Scarlett's mother before brainwashing Hector *press the knife harder against her neck*

M.: *tear up* it was him too! Please I wasn't even born at that time!

Y/n: then what about the coat that you were wearing when you summoned Kaliaphis to bring me to you

M.: it was the coat of my father, he gave it to me before passing away

Y/n: when did he die?

M.: a few years ago while he was working on something called project horsemen, that's how I discovered you, after his death, I took over the project...please I swear I didn't kill anyone before you were brought back from the dead!

Y/n: and yet after that, you threatened me using my children, not even thirty minutes ago you killed two of my children, three of my mates, my mother and Warden and Tora

M.: *panicked* I was going to bring them back I swear, it would have taken a few years but they would have come back as good as new even with their head severed. Do you remember the pod you were in when you woke up?

Y/n: *nod*

M.: father showed me how to create more of them and boost their effectiveness so they would have come back to life in a few years.

Y/n: I see now shut up ( one part of me wants to kill her right here and right now...but she is just a kid, I can't kill kids, or at least not anymore...what should I do about her?)
---------------------------------------------------------
And done

So I will give you a choice everyone:

-Kill M.

-Don't kill M.

I just want you to know that your choice may or may not affect the ending of this story sooo choose wisely :)

Merry Christmas and i'll see you later, It was _Shironeki_ peace!!!! ✌️🔥✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 11.2K 102
They used to love her. They used to worship her. They used to follow her. But when the desperate queen of angels feels something she's never felt be...
393K 10.7K 58
(Y/n) is a very normal girl, who is studying at Crimson Valley High School but she is mentally and physically harassed there, the people around her d...
632K 34.6K 67
Time didn't matter to her. She got up when the sun did and tried to sleep when the sun went down. because of this seemingly endlessness, she's forgot...
192K 9.5K 23
Picture used in the cover isn't mine. Book 2- Can be read as a stand alone. Not a sequel of book 1. It's another character's story .... The supern...