Bullied by the mafia son •Com...

By prixessjoy

#1 Heartbroken #3 Crush As a Mafia King son, I had given myself a rule to never fall in love with any girl... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
A/n
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 14

3.9K 61 0
By prixessjoy

Bella's pov

I woke up feeling really dizzy, getting up from bed taking my bath and putting on my favourite sundress with a pair of black boots and putting my hair in a ponytail.

Going downstairs, when I finished eating breakfast, I decided to walk to school.

Walking to school I was thinking of what Justin will do to me. While I reached the school gate as I was about to enter someone drag me and then I looked up to see it was Madison. She raised her hands to slap me while I quickly closed my eyes but after a while no hands was on my face I looked at her and saw her hands in the air

"Did Madison decided to be nice today"...? I thought. Then she said "just because I didn't hit you doesn't mean you are free or I'll stop bullying you " before she storm off with her millions at her back. Who was I kidding thinking Madison will ever be nice to me well bella let my remind u NEVER my mind screamed at me.

*********

I walked to class I felt weird because I was early today it looks like something was missing that's when I remembered Justin, he was absent from school today but why ? Was it because of what happened yesterday but....my thinking came to stop when Mrs tony called me after class. I was shocked but I kept thinking positive but then she asked "miss Vincenzo why where you not in detention " great I missed detention because of Justin I couldn't tell her so I just mummered a sorry. Then what Mrs tony said almost gave me a heart attack.

"Miss Vincenzo for not attending detention you will be responsible for getting information why Justin was not around". Immediately I shouted " what Mrs tony what do you mean" even if I knew what she meant. Miss Vincenzo you will be going to Justin house today to find out why he wasn't in school today."Mrs tony please I can't do it I have a lot of assignment and project to do" why can't you call him and asked. I was really trying to make her reason with me. Then she said" Miss Vincenzo if you can't do that then I will be calling your parents to inform them how disobedient you have become and you will be getting a D in English for disobeying me twice". I couldn't let that happen "and for your information no one knows Justin phone number and his parents, the only thing we know it's his address and we got it from couch Joseph no one has ever been there.

Coach Joseph only gave us because he was worried and couldn't go to Justin house today because he had a meeting with the principal so you are the only option here". I still try to reason with her my mind was screaming at me after what happened last night am sure Justin has not forgiven me for touching him. I had no other options or choice than to go to his house.

Justin pov

Waking up I just sat on my bed thinking of what happened last night I couldn't sleep well, it's not like I had ever had a good sleep after when she left my life. Thinking of what Bella did I really wanted her to pay for touching me but at the same time I didn't want to, I just wanted her to be. Sighing and going downstairs with the maids had already prepared my food, I took my sit and started eating on the large dining table, I had only 2 people in my life I and myself, the word family was foreign to me I had always been lonely and I think I'll always be, I felt bad for myself but then I reminded myself rule number 1 "associating with people only bring damage to you being close to someone will only be a pain to you". Yeah that's the rules I'll never forget even if I don't remember any on the rules I'll never forget rule number one because I was once a victim of it.

After I finished eating I went to my room and laid on my king size bed I couldn't go to school today because I needed to clear my mind so I am decided to stay home.

Staying at home was the worst because it made me feel lonely although i was always lonely but this one felt different and I also felt the absent of someone but who I practically live alone.

So I decided to play some video games as I was playing immediately I remembered the memory I had tried to bury inside for a long time it's was the 6 years old me. Immediately I threw the game pad smashing it on the wall that's when I had someone knocking at the door I wonder who it was because no one visited me only couch Joseph but he never entered my house.

Bella's pov

After taking the address from Mrs Tony after school I texted mom I'll be late because of school project. I ordered an Uber driver because I don't know where the place is and it seems pretty far because it's not around my home or school. The journey was long "so Justin house is so far away" I thought.

After we stopped I looked outside the window and saw a huge mansion.

"Ohh My God"I said that out loud. I looked at the Uber driver and asked him if this was the right place he said yes and I checked the address on the paper that Mrs Tony had given me and showed it to him he nodded and I thanked him, paid him before I got out of the car.

As I was standing in front of the gate I saw a button and I was confused if I should press it because the gate is too huge for me to be knocking so I just pressed the button and then I had a voice but I was confused where was it coming from because I can't see any one then I saw a speaker below the button how stupid are you bella.

"Who are you" I heard the voice again but is sounded so cold. Ahhh........h.......hhhhh am Bella from West high am here to see Justin . I was sent by the school authority because he was absent today.

After I said it I got no reply then after a while the gate opened and as I was about to enter a huge man stopped me and searched me with a machine I don't know the name.

Then after he searched me another man came in and I started following him and I was amazed of the outside view there was a fountain of water In the middle on the house and by the left there was a beautiful garden with Many beautiful flowers I wished I could go there and at the right side there was an arrangement of chair and table where someone can easily seat and enjoy eating or drinking without being disturbed. I knew Justin had money buy I never knew it was way like way too much.

After being amazed by the outside view we were heading to a door and I guess it was the door leading inside and when it was opened as I stepped inside I was amazed it was more beautiful than the outside Justin parents must be fucking rich then the body guard I guess that's what he was escorted me to a room and I guess it was waiting room and I was stunted that it was bigger than my house. Ohh did I forget that body guard where outside I mean outside everywhere but non was inside maybe Justin parents love privacy.

As I sat down the bodyguard or butler any one told me I should wait patiently that young master will be here soon. At first I was surprised who is young master ohhhh it was Justin have your brain been fried or something my mind screamed at me and I just rolled my eyes so I just nodded.

Ohh my God Justin was called young master jeez that Will be amazing. No wonder Justin was so feared in school even our teachers couldn't do anything when he did something wrong now I know the reason. Was Justin really feared and respected so much ohh my God I was so lost in my thought that I didn't take notice when someone entered the room I was waiting in.

Justin pov

I heard a knock because I had already gone to my room and then I went to the door and opened it but why was he here because my bodyguard only come into the house when there's something important or to give me important message from my dad.

"Young Master you have a visitor". A visitor ohh I think it's couch Joseph maybe he is here to find out why I didn't come to school so I said"tell Joseph that I'll meet him outside "because he never enters my house I wonder why.

"Young master it's not Mr Joseph", as I was about to shut my room door when my bodyguard spoke. I wondered who it was because the only person that knew where I lived was couch Joseph or did he give the school my address I doubt it because he'll always ask me but that has never happened because I don't like visitors at all

"Who is it then "I asked with a cold expression. "Young master it's a girl". A girl I thought, don't tell me it's Madison because she has always been asking me where I lived but how did she know my address and am sure couch Joseph will never give her my address without my permission and he knew very well that I hate her.

"Young Master it's a girl and she said her name is Bella Vincenzo." Immediately I froze there, my expression of being cold immediately fell and I knew this was the first time my body guard had ever seen me like this. To cover up my tracks I immediately dismissed him and he bowed before he went, I immediately slam my room door .

How the hell is Bella here I screamed immediately I grabbed my phone and dialed coach Joseph but it went through but no one picked I call and called but no one answered and when I called him his phone was switched off. Damn that bastard so he ignored my calls and switch his phone off am going to kill him when I see him.

Out of frustration I threw my phone on the bed "what was Bella doing here, how did she know my address and the only person who knew where I lived was coach Joseph ohh am going to kill him so much." Even if Bella was here out of all people I'll even prefer if it was Madison that was here at least it will be easy to kick her out. A lot was turning through my head that I started rubbing my hands on my hair because I was already frustrated.

I had no choice but to go and see Bella but where was she, maybe she'll be in waiting room because I'll kill my bodyguard if they put her in the guest parlour so I went down stairs to the waiting room and immediately I saw her my heart became faster, I wonder what kind of feeling was that.

I saw how amazed she was because she didn't realize that i had entered which brought smile to my face but I quickly went back to my cold expression i had know and immediately i shouted "what the hell are you doing here."

Bella's pov

I was so amazed how only a waiting room will be bigger than my house , what about inside the house or Justin room ohh my God but if Justin had so much money why didn't he go to private school why did he come to public school hmm that's non of my business so I just continued admiring the waiting room that's when I had a voice that almost gave me a heart attack"what the hell are you doing here" immediately I jumped up and my heart was racing as if there's no tomorrow as I turned around and saw it was Justin God you he almost gave me a heart attack but I didn't say that out loud because he will kill me and it will be worst here because am at his beautiful and gorgeous home, immediately I snapped back to reality.

"I.....I....... Mrs....I....."immediately I heard an angry voice"can't you get a straight sentence out of your mouth". Immediately I said "ahh... I.... I'm sorry, Mr.... Mrs...... To ... Mrs tony sent me here ." Before I could continue he said "why". Hmmmmm she told me to ask why you were absent from school .

"Wait what " I heard Justin say "am I a baby jeez and how the hell did you know my address?"

"She gave it to me from coach Joseph." I said shaking.

"God I knew it and I swear I'll cut your thing and shove it in your mouth just you wait and see Joseph" i heard Justin said.

Then he turned to me and said "I was busy that's why now get out" he shouted. Immediately I jumped in fear God am still scared of him so much I thought but then I didn't want to go even when my mind was screaming at me to go then I don't know where all the courage came from.

Then I look at him and said "why did you decide not to push me last night, like you could have done it but instead you just held my sweater". Before I could stop my self I had already said it. "My stupid mouth now look at what I had said and am at his house the enemy house I don't even have at least an escape room ohh God am died what have I done." Then my mind said I told you so let's get the hell out of here now look what you've done and we are at his house and it's too late to retrieve your word back good job Bella, good job

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 244 43
Bella is going into senior year with her two best friend Luna and Evie. She had amazing grades and great friends. The only thing she wasn't looking f...
55.3K 788 38
This is my first story sooo🤨 He was cold, ruthless, and killed. There was no doubt that people feared him, he was the mafia don for crying out loud...
17.1K 244 43
Four good girls looking for no trouble , get involved with four mischievous boys full of havoc finding interest in these girls as well as corrupting...