MHA × Ringwraith Male Reader:...

Von Indicas_Prime

You are (Dark) Y/N, once a ranger from Gondor, now become a Ringwraith among the Nazgul. After a betrayal fro... Mehr

Ch. 1: The Beginning
Ch. 2: The Meeting
Ch. 3: The Hero Killer And The Assault
Ch. 4: The Revelation
Ch. 5: Finding New Allies
Ch. 6: Capturing Shindram
Ch. 7: Sports Festival Pt. 1
Ch. 8: Sports Festival Pt. 2
Ch. 10: Betrayal
Ch. 11: A Change In Fate
Ch. 12: New Plans
Ch. 13: Twice For A Change
Ch. 14: New Friends, New Enemies
Ch. 15: Y/N's Past
Ch. 16: Awakening Of New Powers
Ch. 17: Second Day of Training
Ch. 18: Meeting Old Acquaintances
Ch. 19: Return of the League
Ch. 20: A Fierce Battle and Final Good-byes
Ch. 21: The Invasion Begins
Ch. 22: The Assault
Ch. 23: The War Begins
Ch. 24: The Final Battle
Ch. 25: The End

Ch. 9: Dinner At The Todoroki House

109 1 0
Von Indicas_Prime

(After a few hours since the end of the festival, you meet up with both Dabi and Shoto to leave to the Todoroki house. Fuyumi informs Endeavor that they'll be coming over tonight, and she plans to prepare dinner with Natsuo at the house. Meanwhile, Shoto has plans to see if mother will be joining us for tonight)

Shoto: (Speaks to Endeavor) Hey, Dad. Would it be alright if Dabi, Y/N, and I head over to see if mother is willing to join us for tonight?

Endeavor: (Nods) You may, but I'm not sure if she'll agree to it. But, it will be nice if the entire family can join. Even your friends will be joining us too.

(Shoto thanks and nods to his father before the three of you leave to meet up with Rei. During your time heading there, you're all conversating about the battles at the festival, and Dabi says something regarding Monoma)

Dabi: (Laughs) So much for being better than Class 1-A, am I right?

Shoto: While he does have great skills and intellect, he also likes to mouth off sometimes. Even Kendo gets irritated with it and just knocks him to sleep. She could be his big sister for all I know.

Dabi: (Emits blue fire at his palm) I wonder how good his copying can be against me. Perhaps he could copy mine, but I'm not so surprised he can't copy yours, Y/N. After all, it's not a quirk, and to add, you're not from our world. (Chuckles)

(Rei looks out the window, only to see you, Shoto, and Dabi approaching at the distance. She is happy to see Shoto, but is a little frightened to see you and Dabi accompanying him. You all are at the entrance door, and Dabi notices something interesting about this place)

Dabi: This is a psychiatric ward. Why would mother be in here?

Y/N: Ever since your father's actions, she developed a form of mental instability. Because of this, she was the one who accidentally injured Shoto's face, causing a scar on him.

Dabi: I see. Do you think she'll be okay meeting us if that's the case?

Shoto: I believe so. Fuyumi and Natsuo did say she's been feeling much better, but still afraid to return home because of father.

(You all ask to meet up with Rei Todoroki, with Shoto to vouch for you. You're all taken to meet Rei, and upon seeing her, she gives a smile to Shoto)

Rei: I'm so happy to see you, my son. (Looks down in sadness) I'm sorry, for what I did to you at home. I didn't mean to.

Shoto: It's alright, mother. I forgive you.

(Rei gives Shoto a hug before she stops and looks at you and Dabi)

Rei: Hey, Shoto?

Shoto: Yes?

Rei: Who are these two?

(You and Dabi walk in and sit on empty chairs. Shoto points to Dabi and wants to tell him who he truly is)

Shoto: Mother...This is-

(Shoto stops as he sees her mother gasping with her hands covering her mouth, and that's when Shoto realizes Rei is slowly recognizing him despite the change in appearance)

Rei: (Smiles and cries) A mother's intuition never lies....Toya.

(Dabi is surprised to hear his mother calling him by his true name, and he wonders why)

Dabi: How? How did you know I was Dabi?

Rei: The moment I got one good look at you, even though your hair is a different color, the moment I saw your face, I was hit with a recognition. My gut told me you never truly died, and now, (crying) here you are, coming to see me.

(Rei runs up to Dabi and hugs him, followed by Dabi hugging her in return while sobbing with his eyes. Shoto smiles at this, knowing that Rei is happy to see her eldest son alive and well)

Rei: I'm so sorry, for what father did to you. I'm so sorry, I could not protect you from him. I'm so sorry, for everything. I did not mean to put you through any of this, Toya. I'm so sorry. I wanted to stop you, but I couldn't, because I knew what father did to make you feel that way, so I could not do anything.

Dabi: (Crying) It's okay, mother. I wish I could take back what I said, after realizing what actually happened. (Looks to Shoto) As for you, Shoto. I'm sorry for how I felt towards you.

Shoto: It's alright, Toya.

(Dabi, Shoto, and Rei gather together and hug, having reunited as a family)

Rei: (Looks to Dabi) How did you survive? When we found out what happened, nothing else of you remained.

Dabi: Let's just say there was a doctor who took whatever remains of me were left, and put me together with a new body.

Rei: Does Enji know you're still alive?

Dabi: No, and I don't want him knowing.

Rei: (Looks to you) As for you, thank you for joining my sons. I wish to know who you are.

Y/N: (Smiles) Of course, Mrs. Todoroki. My name is Y/N, and I'm a ranger who come from a land called Gondor. I am not from this world, as I come from a world called Middle-Earth. I am at least thankful to see your family is still alright. (Looks down in sadness) I just wish my family was.

Rei: What happened to them?

Dabi: Y/N told me everything. His family was murdered by the Black Hand of Sauron. He was also supposedly killed, after having been forced to watch his wife and son murdered in front of him.

(Rei was saddened to hear about this, but is wondering of your being here)

Rei: Then, how are you still alive?

Y/N: I met up with an elf wraith named Celebrimbor, who claimed I was banished from death. He allowed me to wear the ring he crafted, allowing me to remain in both the normal world and the wraith world. Because of this, I sought to avenge my family before joining them in death, and by the power of Celebrimbor's ring, I destroyed the Black Hand of Sauron. However...

Shoto: What happened after that?

Y/N: I realized that destroying the Black Hand wasn't enough to stop Sauron from what he tried to do. So I pushed on, and continued fighting until I could reach Sauron, and destroy him. When I fought and fought even against the other Ringwraiths, I was successful. That was, until...

Rei: Until what?

Y/N: I had found out of Celebrimbor's true intentions. He wasn't planning to destroy Sauron, but rather, to 'dominate' him and replace him. It wouldn't stop there after that. He planned to use all of Mordor's armies to march under his banner and Middle-Earth would fall under his heel. That's the future I didn't want, the future I prevented. Because of this, Celebrimbor betrayed me and he allowed Eltariel to become the new bearer. I should've been dead, until chance came to me, and I saw the ring that belonged to Isildur, the wraith I released from his ring's corruption, which led to Celebrimbor's betrayal. Now, (shows the ring) I wear it.

Dabi: But I suppose it's only a matter of time until-

Y/N: Yes, until I eventually become a full-fledged wraith like the others. But, it also gets worse...

Rei: Why, what's going on?

Dabi: All For One, the greatest villain in our world, made plans with Sauron and the Witch-King. If they're successful...

Y/N: Then I die, All For One takes my place, and that's when the invasion of your world begins. At that moment, everyone you ever cared about, your friends and loved ones, including your sons here, are all dead. This includes you too, Rei.

(After hearing this, Rei looks down with a saddened expression that this is now happening)

Shoto: I wish to lighten the mood if that's okay. Hey, Y/N, do you remember our battles at the Sports Festival?

Y/N: (Laughs) Of course. Rei, your son actually got second place. That means he's a very good hero. He even managed to use his fire quirk after realizing he's Shoto Todoroki, not Enji.

(Rei looks up with excitement and hugs Shoto)

Rei: I'm so proud of you, my son! Congratulations, Shoto!

Shoto: (Laughs) Thank you, mother. That aside, we actually came here to ask you a question.

Rei: What is it?

Shoto: Would you be willing to come join us for dinner?

(Rei looks surprised to hear this)

Shoto: (Smiles) Everyone of us will be there. Dad, Natsuo, Fuyumi, Toya, and even me. All we need is you, mother.

Rei: (Looks down and thinks about this) I wouldn't mind it. But I'm afraid of what Enji would do to me if something bad happens.

Y/N: (Walks up to her) Don't you worry about a thing, Mrs. Todoroki. Your eldest son and I will be there. If he does anything to you, we'll stop him. In fact, we all will.

Shoto: Hell, Y/N did give father a slam against the wall after finding out what he did to you. Even father himself said it's unwise to challenge Y/N after all. (Smiles) So, you'll be okay, and if you need to, you can come back here after our dinner is over.

(Rei thinks about this, and instead of denying the request, she decides to accompany you all to the house to have dinner)

Rei: (Smiles) Very well. I'll get myself ready.

(You, Dabi, and Shoto smile, followed by Dabi and Shoto hugging their mother, which she hugs them back in return. After this is over, you all head out of the ward and prepare for dinner at the house, along with Izuku and Bakugo getting ready to join them)

--------------------

(After a few hours, dinner at the Todoroki house is ready. Natsuo and Fuyumi are at the house, waiting for you and the others. After a few minutes, Endeavor, Izuku, and Bakugo arrive at the house. Upon entering, they are greeted by Fuyumi Todoroki)

Fuyumi: (Smiling) Hello, everyone! It's nice to meet all of you here! Thank you for taking the time to come eat with us, and for taking good care of Shoto!

Izuku: Nice to meet you too, Fuyumi! It's an honor to be here! Oh, and sorry for hurting Shoto at the festival!

Endeavor: I figured we should invite Y/N over for dinner too. I wonder where he is. I believe Shoto is with him, along with that villain, Dabi. But I believe he's inviting Dabi over for dinner tonight as well.

Bakugo: Well that doesn't sound good.

Izuku: True, but I suppose there's a reason.

(After a few moments of discussion amongst themselves, you, Dabi, Shoto arrive, followed by Rei Todoroki, whom Endeavor is surprised to see her coming back home only for dinner)

Endeavor: (Surprised) Rei? I thought you weren't gonna be joining us.

Rei: (Smiles) I would've thought so too, but Shoto and Y/N here convinced me, as well as Dabi. (Looks to Toya and 'winks' to not give out his true identity)

Y/N: Indeed. The reason I'm bringing Dabi with us is because we have some important matters to discuss about All For One and the war.

Endeavor: (Nods) Very well.

(You four enter the house, and with Natsuo and Fuyumi seeing Rei, they're surprised that their mother is joining for dinner tonight)

Fuyumi: Mother! (Smiles) It's good to see you're here!

Natsuo: I thought you weren't going to be joining us!

Izuku: (Smiles) Nice to meet you, Mrs. Todoroki!

Rei: (Laughs) Thank you!

Izuku: (Looks to you and smiles) Y/N! I'm glad you came over here to join us! (Looks to Dabi and is surprised) I'm surprised Dabi's here though.

Y/N: We have important matters to talk about.

Izuku: I see.

(Fuyumi leads you to the dining room and you're all greeted with a fresh smell of food)

Y/N: (Smiles) It smells really amazing.

Fuyumi: (Blushes and smiles) Thank you! Me and Natsuo cooked it!

Natsuo: I'm sure you did all the work, Fuyumi.

Fuyumi: Nonsense, Natsu! You helped out!

(You all gather together and prepare eating. Fuyumi asks Shoto to introduce you, his friends, along with Dabi. Fuyumi does the same by introducing herself, Rei, and Natsuo. After this, all of you start eating and Shoto gives Dabi a big bowl)

Shoto: Here you go, Dabi.

Endeavor: (Looks to Dabi with confusion) I see you're being nice to the villain.

Dabi: (Looks to Shoto and smiles) Thank you, Shoto. (Looks to you) As for our talk, I was supposed to inform you that we managed to gather new allies, specifically those from the Meta Liberation Army. Of course, they were hesitant at first. That was until I showed them the head of an Olog we killed back at Lithlad as evidence, as well as the burnt body of an orc captain. To add to that, Moonfish and Gigantomachia will be joining on our side against All For One's plans.

Y/N: (Laughs) Normally that decapitated head and a burnt body wouldn't have been convincing enough, even for me. I'm surprised they believed it just by seeing it. As for the other two you just brought up, I haven't met them yet, but I will eventually.

Dabi: But I also want to know something. It has to do with you I believe.

Y/N: What is it?

Dabi: I noticed Twice had been acting a little strange lately, along with Muscular. Of course, the latter is understandable ever since you made him lose his quirk.

(Hearing that, Endeavor, Fuyumi, and Natsuo pause with a shocked expression)

Endeavor: (Surprised) Wait, you can make someone lose their quirk?

Y/N: It seems so. Muscular approached me without his muscular body, and said I did something to him that made him lose his quirk.

Izuku: (Anxious) Well that's frightening. I recall you tell us that, but just the thought of it along with making someone go insane is a terrifying thing.

Y/N: Yes, but not to worry. I'm not gonna do it to any of you. If there's anyone deserving of such treatment, it's All For One for his actions. (Speaks to Dabi) As for Twice, continue?

Dabi: (Nods) He kept mumbling about a horrible future that would await us all if you die.

Y/N: I know what it is you speak of, and I'm sure I told you back at the psychiatric ward what will happen if I die and All For One becomes the new wraith.

Izuku: (Turns to look at you) I know what it is you speak. I saw it too.

Y/N: Yes. One vision I attained showed Twice, and he was killed by a Ringwraith named Khamul. Then we have Himiko Toga. She was impaled with a spear by Helm Hammer-Hand. I suppose this is why he's been freaking out and mumbling lately. He fears of a future like that awaiting him if I'm not successful, and sensing that he sees Toga as his little sister, adds more fear in his mind.

Dabi: I understand now. What about Seregost? Surely there will be an assault on it tomorrow.

Y/N: Yes. It also seems Helm Hammer-Hand himself will accompany the Witch-King, along with All For One and the others who follow him.

Dabi: Helm Hammer-Hand will be there too? The same one you said would kill Toga?

Y/N: Correct.

Bakugo: You know, just listening to you two speak about harsh subjects while having a nice, peaceful dinner with Shoto and his family, is rude. Maybe talk about it in private next time.

Natsuo: It's fine, Bakugo. Worse has happened here. This is just nothing.

Bakugo: What do you mean?

Natsuo: Take the food you eat for example.

(Izuku takes a bite and immediately falls in love with the taste of the fried chicken)

Izuku: (Smiles and blushes) This is amazing!

Natsuo: Yes it is. But you see, I thought Endeavor would stop you, saying "Don't eat stuff like this."

(At that point, Izuku and Bakugo become shocked hearing Natsuo's words, and Fuyumi tries to divert the situation by asking Shoto what food he eats. You hear Dabi giving a faint chuckle at Natsuo's words, while Rei has her mouth covered from gasping. Luckily, Endeavor couldn't hear Dabi's faint chuckles, as he responds by saying something else)

Endeavor: Next time, I want to eat Natsuo's cooking too.

(Natsuo stands up and gets ready to leave)

Rei: Natsu, wait!

Fuyumi: Please, Natsu!

(Natsuo turns to look at Rei, while Rei puts her head down at this sudden event)

Natsuo: I'm at least thankful you came, mother. (Leaves to grab his belongings)

Y/N: I do apologize if our conversation ruined the dinner.

Fuyumi: What? No, it's fine! It's just that I didn't expect that out of Natsu to react harshly to father. Still, I been trying to bring our family back together. (Looks to Rei and smiles) That's why I'm glad you came too, mother.

Rei: Yes. (Looks up and smiles) I'm just thankful our entire family came together to eat.

(Dabi looks to his mother after hearing her words. He smiles and looks down, knowing she was right about that. Once dinner has finished, everyone helps to clean up, while Shoto and Fuyumi are discussing about Endeavor in the dining room. Meanwhile, you and Dabi are speaking about your battle at the festival against Bakugo and Monoma)

Dabi: So let me get this straight, that Monoma kid ran off in fear after you gave him a creepy look on your face.

Y/N: (Giving the same look to Dabi) Yes.

Dabi: (Laughs) I'd run in fear too if I ever saw that. Well, not really. I'd most likely burn it off, then run.

(You and Dabi laugh at this, but your laughter was cut with Bakugo's screaming)

Bakugo: If you're gonna invite people over, don't talk about sensitive subjects!

Y/N: Man that kid likes to yell a lot.

Dabi: Really? (Chuckles) He'd sound like father if he was busy training people.

(After that, you hear Izuku talking to Shoto about his father, and even saying that you might be ready to forgive him after everything that's happened. Dabi even hears this and is surprised with Izuku's words, never coming to terms to forgiving his father for having 'tossed' him aside. But unbeknownst to you and Dabi, Rei, Endeavor, and Natsuo also hear Izuku's words, and are now contemplating whether or not it's best to forgive and come together as a family someday)

Y/N: (Looks to Dabi) Let's go see Izuku.

Dabi: Sure.

(You and Dabi walk in, and you walk past a particular room. However, you notice Endeavor in your peripheral view, and you stop yourself to take a peek at what's happening. Dabi does the same thing, and you both see him kneeling in front of a shrine, and a picture of a young boy. You two start whispering quietly to each other to not alert Endeavor of your presence)

Dabi: Is dad praying over my death?

Y/N: Perhaps. Is this supposed to be an altar dedicated to you?

Dabi: I believe so. That's a picture of me when I was young. Just to correct you, it's called a shrine.

Y/N: (Faint Chuckling) Sorry about that.

(Just then, you hear Endeavor speaking)

Endeavor: At times, I'm faced with a dream of my family being happy together. But, I'm not there with them. What could this mean?

(Hearing this, Dabi is interested that his father is having that dream)

Endeavor: In that dream, I keep seeing that my wife and children are happy, and in that place, I wish you could be there with them, Toya.

(After hearing Endeavor's words, Dabi is surprised before he looks down in sadness. Shortly after, he walks away and you join him)

Y/N: (Whispers) I guess it seems father does still care about you in some way.

(Dabi doesn't say anything, but he nods and continues walking with you. Rei comes in and stops you two, along with Fuyumi and Natsuo)

Rei: (Looks at Dabi) Thank you for coming back home and enjoying dinner with us.....Toya.

(Fuyumi and Natsuo are surprised to hear Dabi's true name, and are now realizing Toya is still alive)

Y/N: (Whispers) Toya wishes for father not to speak about him being alive, and that he's Dabi. So please, don't say anything.

(Fuyumi and Natsuo nod at your request, before walking up to Dabi and embracing him, along with Rei doing the same thing. Endeavor opens the door, prompting everyone to let go of Dabi and pretend not to know him)

Rei: Thank you for coming to have dinner with us, Y/N and Dabi. It's an honor meeting you both.

Fuyumi: (Smiles) Yes, thank you!

Natsuo: (Smiles) Same here. I apologize if my actions have caused a bit of trouble.

(Endeavor looks toward you and the others)

Y/N: (Laughs) It's fine. I don't blame you for being upset. But I'm glad I got to meet you all.

Rei: Well, I'm going to be heading back to the ward. I still need more time to overcome this, but I was willing to make an exception and come for dinner.

Fuyumi: (Smiles) I'm glad you came, mother. I'm also very thankful our entire family got to eat together, even with Shoto's friends.

Natsuo: Well, I'm gonna be heading back to college. It was nice of us all to come together for a change.

Dabi: Well then, I guess this is good-bye. I wish you all the best.

Fuyumi: You too, Dabi.

(Izuku, Bakugo, and Shoto appear)

Izuku: (Smiles) We put all the dishes away.

Fuyumi: (Smiles) Thank you, Izuku and Bakugo. You too, Shoto.

Bakugo: I guess it's time to go now.

Shoto: Yes. It's best we be back at our dorms before tomorrow's class.

Izuku: (Smiles) Well, thank you all for having us over! It was great!

(Endeavor smiles at the conversation you all are having. He approaches Izuku and talks to him and his friends)

Endeavor: (Smiles) In that case, I'll see you all tomorrow. We have training to complete.

Izuku: (Smiles) I'm on it, Endeavor!

Fuyumi: (Waves) Take care you guys!

Izuku: (Waves) Bye!

(Izuku, Bakugo, and Shoto leave to head back to UA)

Endeavor: (Turns to you and Dabi) What about you two?

Y/N: I have important matters to tend to, tomorrow.

Endeavor: It's about the assault that's about to happen at Seregost, right?

Y/N: (Nods) Yes.

Endeavor: (Smiles) Very well. Once training is complete, I'll happily assist you in this battle.

Y/N: Sure. But do be careful, Endeavor. The Witch-King and Helm Hammer-Hand will be there.

Endeavor: I'm well aware. In that case, I'll keep my eyes opened.

(After that, you and everyone say their good-byes and head your separate ways)

(End of Chapter)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

91.8K 2.3K 37
Second Book The One Ring to rule them all The one ring that would bring destruction down on everyone. Including the Stormborn family. What's left of...
224K 7.4K 26
**Now featured on Wattpad's Official Lord of the Rings Fanfic Reading List!** The War of the Ring may be over, and Sauron may be defeated, but that d...
114K 2.9K 39
She had lived a long life. Most of it was spent running from herself and her past, but the past has a strange way of catching up to us. And now, thre...
836K 8.2K 14
BEING REWRITTEN. Updates weekly Living on Tatooine for eleven years as a slave under the ownership of Watto has been something close to a nightmare...