A Devil Named Aidan ✓

Oleh MaFIABooks

When Charlie Leandra's football team fails season after season, her coach decides it's time to bring in one o... Lebih Banyak

WELCOME
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
EPILOGUE

Chapter Eight

18.7K 738 179
Oleh MaFIABooks

"Aiden..." I whisper, his hands grab onto my throat gently-his face planted between my legs. I release soft whimpers, my back arching as I feel myself needing to release. My hands rush through the thickness of his hair, he glances up at me and smirks against me.

I tense feeling his tongue slide across my clit, the back of my hands plants on my face to stop my moaning. He pushes my legs wider and lifts himself from between them. He crawls on top of me, his teeth grabbing onto my bottom lips.

"Let me feel you..."

I was suddenly wet in my own bed, and when I opened my eyes to find myself completely submerged, I immediately sat up. When I look up, Aidan has dropped the bucket to the ground. I wipe my face, then pull my hair back.

"What the fuck!" Aidan folds his arms as I get out of bed, and I look at my clock and see that it's only five in the morning.

"Get changed, we have training to do." He exits my bedroom, closing the door behind him as I sink back onto my bed.

The memories of my dreams begin to slowly occur in my mind, and my eyes slowly widen. I was having a sex dream about Aidan. I had a sex dream about my coach, my brothers best friend. What the fuck is going on with me?

I needed to see Elias tonight.

I dressed in my outfit and tied my hair before leaving my bedroom after cleaning myself up and going through my morning ritual. It almost seems as though Aidan knew I was behind him as I pass by the island chair. He got up and made his way to the front door, and I silently followed him until we arrived at his car, which was parked on the curb.

He had a really nice car; I wouldn't be surprised coming from a rich family and being an ex-footballer. He unlocks the doors and slips in the driver's seat; I slide in the passenger seat and release a yawn.

"What time did you sleep yesterday?" He puts his seatbelt on, and I do the same.

"Yesterday? You mean today, I slept at one."

"Knowing you had five am training?" His eyes were locked with my lips, watching every word that came out.

"I couldn't sleep."

He turns on the engine and drives onto the road.

The iris of fire in my eyes, which are so lovely in their mascara of pure light, welcomes the dawn. Clouds that moved in shoals moved above those orange mountains, which were given a heady blush by the sun. As a result, the sky was a mixture of blue and a chorus of greys, with streaks of silver and gold.

I lean my head against the window, closing my eyes and slowly falling asleep.

And in that same second, I closed my eyes, we were suddenly at the stadium.

Exiting the car, we walk inside the reception and scan our ID cards. The receptionist had always had eyes on Aidan, I mean who wouldn't? He was built like a Greek god. We make it out onto the field, "so you want me to get the pitch ready or?"

"No, get down and do push ups." My eyes widen.

"What?"

"Hurry up, and don't stop until I tell you too." I slide my jacket off and throw it to the side.

I plant my hands onto the floor and begin doing push ups, I loved doing push ups-I can do up to a hundred but as time passes by and my arms begin to ache-I lost count on how much I was doing, and Aidan was setting the pitch out with Mary-his assistant.

I wanted him to tell me to stop now, sweat was forming on my forehead and all over my body.

My body reacts and gives up, I drop to the floor.

"Get up!" I hear from far; I try my hardest to lift myself up, but I just couldn't. Two pairs of trainers were in front of me, I look up and see Aidan. "I said get up; I did not tell you to stop."

"Aidan, I can't." I whisper.

"Get up." I groan.

Now it irritated my face and turned my generic t-sage shirt's green to nearly black as it soaked into it. With each push-up, I had to actually touch the muck with my nose because my hands were spread out on the muddy gravel pitch.

I suddenly felt something heavy rest on my back, as I struggled, my muscles screamed, and my mind sucked up his feelings of injustice. If I made a mistake with my expression or my words, the punishment would be doubled.

My arms were shaking as they bent, I shake my head and my body drops- "up."

"I can't!"

"Up." Never in my life have I wanted to just strangle someone.

He crouches down, I leaned on my arms as he lifts my jaw up for my eyes to lock with his. "stop saying I can't and start saying I can, you're training your own brain on what your limits are-not the other way around. I know you can do five more with these weights, now get up and do them."

I straighten my arms and begin signalling to my brain that I can do five more.

And to my shock, I actually did.

Because Aidan was surprisingly right.

Not that I would ever admit it to him.

He lifts the weight and throws it to the side, "now crunches." Give me a pen to stab my eye out or something, I should have went the doctor way like my brother. He steps on my feet, and I begin to do crunches.

"So, this is going to help me kick a ball?"

"This is going to help you build enough stamina."

"I bet you like this." I chuckle, Aidan's eyes lock with my lips.

"What? Seeing you struggle? Maybe." He joins along with my sarcasm.

"Why did you stop playing football?" I ask him, it was almost as if something shifted into his eyes. I continue doing my crunches, and he looks away from me.

"Go get ready for the session."

...

We were told to stand in alphabetical order, whilst we waited for Aidan in the freezing cold. I see a figure walking up to the pitch with a bag of unknown items, once he reaches us, he settles the bag down in front of him and suddenly everyone strands straight.

Of course, they're trying to impress Aidan if anything I should be trying to.

He takes out a tennis ball.

Before settling it right in front of him, "football isn't about kicking a ball around. Anyone can kick a ball. You don't need practise to do so, what you do need to practise is how to balance the ball, not to let it stray off-I've watched all the games you've played, and you don't know who to dribble."

He throws a tennis ball at Annie, who catches it with her hands and continues to do so down the line. Once he reaches me, he definitely put more force behind that throw. It nearly knocked me out, but I caught it.

"The cones are lined with your name on the floor, go to your line, your ball goes loose- you do two laps after the session."

Everyone makes their way to their lines, and I find mine right beside Aidan's. I settle the tennis ball down on the floor and look ahead at the cones, hang on-he's made my cones closer to one another.

"This should be easy for you? You know since you were captain of the England football team." My jaw tenses, he steps back and grabs a clipboard. A whistle is blown straight into our ears, everyone groans at the noise. "You guys didn't think it would be this easy? Go grab two dumbbell weights."

My eyes look behind me to see a box of dumbbells, I go ahead and grab two before coming back to my line. I then start. And fail instantly.

Aidan scoffs, I feel him brush past me- "Two laps." And moves down the line.

Hours pass by, and this is all we have done-I thought this would be easier but no, it is much harder than I thought. Aidan made us carry twice our own weight if that makes sense, and I fell almost two times already.

I hold the dumbbells, sliding the tennis ball around the cones without losing it. My body begins to ache me, but I was nearly to the end. Just as I am about to reach the last cone, Annie, Lilly's friend, kicks it purposefully causing my tennis ball to roll away from me.

"Three laps Charlie!" Aidan shouts, my eyes widen and my head snaps to Annie as I drop the dumbbells. I hear her laughs scratching the corners of my ears, anger fills my eyes.

"What the fuck was that?"

"Take a joke Leandro,"

"Last time I checked, jokes are meant to be funny."

"I got a little giggle out of you." She walks away, what a fucking child? And I get called the child? How the fuck does this make sense? I run to grab my tennis ball and start from the beginning. I lift my dumbbells before I see my other teammates leaving the pitch and handing Aidan their tennis ball.

Suddenly, water splashes against my skin, only because my skin conducts the heat of my blood and because my internal fires burn hot do I realise the rain is cold.

I drop the dumbbells and sit onto the floor.

My legs crumbling before my eyes.

"Get up," Aiden speaks.

I look behind me and see Aidan with his arms folded, "I can't feel my legs, and you let everyone go have their breaks except for me!"

"I actually let everyone go home, get up and do your laps." He slides on his hoodie before leaning against the pole that provided the pitch light, "laps with your dumbbells."

"Are you serious?"

"Blood, sweat and tears is what you need to become a captain." I struggle to stand, whilst Aidan stares at my every move. "Or you can go home and leave the team, up to you."

The grass is muddy, the rain is heavy and so are these dumbbells. But he just wanted me to fail for his own amusement, so I push myself onto my feet and grab them. I breathe in before running, the pain stung my feet, and my mind just wanted me to close.

The heaviness on my arms caused it to go limp, but I made sure not to give up.

"Come on Charlie bear!" I hear my dad's voice.

I push myself more, and I look beside me to see my dad? He's suddenly running with me, nudging my arm with a bright smile. Just like old times. And because of this distraction, I didn't see the huge puddle of mud in front of me.

I just felt it as my body collapses into it, my face flats into it.

Oh my god.

I lift my head up from the mud and wipe my eyes, I look up, turn my head, and see Aidan standing beside me with his arms folded. "You have six more laps to do."  I groan and shove my face back into the mud.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.2M 45.1K 25
Life was suppose to be easy or so they say. Haley Gardner had everything she could have ever wanted; a hot boyfriend, a loving family, and the chance...
14.4K 245 43
Bella is going into senior year with her two best friend Luna and Evie. She had amazing grades and great friends. The only thing she wasn't looking f...
81.7K 4.5K 49
When Gracie is humiliated after following her best friend's brother to college and finds he's moved on without her, she grows closer to his rival--th...
401K 9.9K 44
*Slow updates* After agreeing to be the focus of a college article, senior Charlie Murtaugh gets more than he bargains for when he's assigned a clue...