Single's inferno★~(◡﹏◕✿)*Disc...

By KnightsKingsley

Single contestants arrive on a island, where they'll be introduced to potential friends,lovers, and foes. The... More

Starring
Episode 1 Part 1
Episode 1 part 3
Episode 1 part 4
Episode 1 part 5
Episode 1 part 6
【Episode 1 Part 7】
Disclosure.

Episode 1 part 2

2.2K 71 0
By KnightsKingsley

All current contestants are awaiting the next arrival. As They're all looking and glancing around the eachother, and the objects that surround and are layed on the beach. Or well inferno.

A female contestant with a white dress, with hair decorating her shoulders walks down the rocky pathway towards the bamboo structure. A pinky red purse decorates her arm along with silver shoes and a gold chain necklace pulling the whole outfit together.

So-yeon
"Oh my gosh"
She says then as her eyes glance briefly at the floor before staring as the next participant arrives.

All contestants stare at the female participant.

Female
"annyeonghaseyo"

All contestants all stand up and greet her as she makes her way through the bamboo structure. They all bow to one another before she makes her way and sits next to Se-hoon.

Cho kyu Hyun
"Her entrance was so elegant, and her features fit her nicely"

Lee da hee
"I totally agree, her features are so unique and eye catching, their eyes are fixed on her".

Introduction
My name is Song Ji-a
Let me describe myself in two words.
"Cute and sexy"
Jia begins to laugh at her sudden words, covering her mouth with both hands while laughing.
I don't play games when it comes to dating someone. I don't want to have any regrets when it comes to loving someone.
I'll be honest, physical attraction is what I see first, because that's the first thing you see when you meet a person.
I like tall guys, as I'd like to be held in a tall guys arms as I'm quite petite.
Personality is important too and how much money he has.

She laughs while saying "Am I being picky now"

(Background people laugh at her boldness and honesty.)

Jia

If there's something I want to do, I have to do it. No other girls can beat me, I'm that confident.

Jia starts looking around at the other contestants as well as greeting eacother.

Se-hoon
"It's not that hot is it?"

Jia
"Its actually so hot"
She repsonds back to Se-hoon.

(Everyone)

"Woah, wait someone's coming"
"Oh my!"
"Wait over there!". Points towards the rocky entrance.

(Cue up beat music xD)

So-yeon
"Doesn't his outfit remind you of men in black? Isn't that Men in black"

All contestants look towards the male making his way towards all the other contestants. This male is wearing a black dress shirt, accompanied by a white suit jacket and pants. Brown leather belt and black sunglasses.

Ji-yeon
"His looks and style, he doesn't seem to be korean?"

So-yeon
"His walk has a korean-American vibe with it, right."

She exclaims while looking at the other contestants.

As the male makes his way towards the bamboo structure one hand in his pocket. His confidence shown in the way he walks towards the others.

Introduction

My name is Oh Jin-taek.
I really want a flaming romance, that's why I applied for this experience.

Hong Jin Kyung
"Wahhhh he's so cool, he's really handsome"

Cho kyu Hyun
"He looks a bit like Jin-wook".

Jin-taek

My type is women who have a sexy appeal and style. Since I would describe myself as sexy, I would want to be with a sexy women.
I'd say I'm bit of a perfectionist. As you probably know, facial hair grows at different lengths but I try to keep them at the same length.
When it comes to asking someone out,
I have never failed.

Hong Jin Kyung
"Is he an actor or celebrity?"
She exclaims

Cho kyu Hyun
"I wonder what his Profession is?"

Jung Han hae
"He could be a model?"

As Jin-taek walks through the bamboo structured entrance, the contestants all greet him by standing and bowing to acknowledge one another.

"annyeonghaseyo" all contestants.

Oh Jin-taek
"annyeonghaseyo"
He bows a lil, then takes off his glasses.

So-yeon
(Greets him, starts to randomly clap at his presence while staring at him)

Everyone starts clapping.

Everyone: "It's nice to meet you"
"Hello"

Oh Jin-taek
Makes his way towards the group, he walks towards So-yeon and places himself next to her on the seating.

Before sitting, he confidently stands up and immediately annouces his name to the group of participants.

All contestants are astonished at how confidently he announced his name in front of everyone before sitting next to So-yeon.

As they all get to know eachother, another female makes her way towards the group.

All participants are in sudden shock at this beauty whom walks confidently down the rocky steps.

So-yeon
"Woah is she a model"

Ji-yeon
"Her skin is so fair, she looks like an idol"

Si-hun
"Wahhhh unbelievable"
He exclaims using his hand to cover his mouth.

All male participants all stare as she makes her way down.
This female participant is wearing a white flowing dress with a purple cropped sweater. Little pearl studs decorate her ears with a simple white van clef necklace.

Lee da hee
"All participants are all staring at her"
She laughs as she stares at the other contestants whom are shocked at the new female contestant.

Cho kyu Hyun
"She looks so elegant, she has a mix of a cute a sexy vibe"

Hong Jin Kyung
"Wahhh"
(She uses her cue cards to fan herself)
"She looks like a model, her face gives off a natural beauty vibe to it. I think she'll hit it off with everyone especially the males"

Jung Han hae
She has a feminine vibe to her, she almost looks like a fairy as she walks down those steps.

Lee da hee
"I agree, she makes those steps look like her own runway"

As the female walks through the bamboo structured all contestants are all standing up waiting to greet the female.

Female:
"Ah Annyeonghaseyo"
Shocked suddenly as all the eyes are on her, she smiles and waves acknowledging everyone.

(Everyone suddenly starts to smile as they admire the new female contestant)

Hong Jin Kyung

"Wahhh she has such a nice and melodic voice, it's really charming"

Everyone(different people)
"annyeonghaseyo!"
"Hello!"
"It's nice to meet you"
"You can sit anywhere you like"

Female
"It's nice to meet you all"
She smiles, suddenly lighting up everyone's mood making them smile back at her.

Introduction:

Hello, my name is Han A-yeong. I would say that I'm one of a kind. I'd describe myself as caring, charming and bubbly.
But I can be clumsy at times but please don't mind that.
She laughs, eyes creating cresent shaped moons, as she smiles it makes the hosts and everyone around her falter at her sudden smile. Causing them to laugh at smile at her response.

I'm looking for someone who....who..
She suddenly starts to think, staring up , as she tries to remember.
(Putting her focus back on the camera)
Ah, someone whom has a nice smile, and ideally is taller than me.
I'm interested in a multiple sort of activities, I do surfing, archery, skateboarding, martial arts, hiking, pilates, dancing and rock climbing.
In my down time, I either paint of sew. I like to find places where I can calm down and admire the surroundings around me.
When it comes to finding love, I'm quite oblivious to my surroundings. She suddenly starts to play with a strand of her hair. I'm usually the type to get asked out by the other person.

Noticing how long she's been talking...
"I'm sorry, am I saying too much?"
She says, her face flushed as she realized she's been talking for a long time. She fiddles with her hands staring at the ground.

Lee da hee
"She's so cute"

Hong Jin Kyung
"I agree it makes me wanna hug her and tell her it's alright"

Cho kyu Hyun
"Her little habits and smile is what I think alot of people would find cute about her, its one of her charms"

Jung Han hae
"I agree"

Inferno

As they all stare at A-yeong, she makes her way towards Oh Jin-taek and sits next to him.

As they make eye contact, she smiles at Jin-taek as he smiles back.

Jin-taek
My name is Oh Jin-taek, what's yours?

A-yeong
"Ahh sorry I forgot to introduce myself, my name is A-yeong, Han A-yeong.

Jin-taek
"It's nice to meet you A-yeong"

A-yeong
You too Jin-taek, she smiles, eyes shaping into cresent moons. Jin-taek takes takes notice as smiles back at her. Her smile ingraved in his mind.

Everyone other than Jin-taek and A-yeong are watching their little interaction.

A-yeong starts to fan herself when the torches suddenly go out.

All introductions are now done. Now it's time for romance :)
Please enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.8K 407 15
WHEN a group of Parioli teenagers as they defy society in their search for identity and independence.
5.2K 185 6
Singles inferno 3 kim baram. the heartthrob of the inferno. who will she choose. will she find her love? will she leave alone?
28.3K 1.4K 8
In a whirlwind decision, Kim Nabi throws herself into the sizzling arena of the third season of Singles Inferno, a hot dating show that promises spar...
7.4K 293 9
"Nineteen To Twenty" captures the growth and freedom of young 19-year-olds as they turn 20. The unique participants will close out the year by spendi...