sticky notes - sunsun

Autorstwa yeonbubbles

"Roses are red, Violets are blue, you're not Bae Suzy but you'll do ;)" It all started with a sticky note. Su... Więcej

DISCLAIMER
00 - Sticky Notes
01 - Campus Sweetheart
02 - Bae Suzy?
03 - Note Guy
04 - Park Who?
05 - Operation Make Sunoo Mine
07 - Heeseung's Weed
08 - Mr. Park
09 - ⚠️Marriage and Masturbation⚠️
10 - The Downfall
11 - Anything For You
12 - Want and Love
13 - Forget About It
14 - ⚠️Sex, Regrets, and Drugs⚠️
GUESS WHOS BACK
QnA
14.5 - Hooters
14.5.2 - ⚠️Our Dirty Little Secret⚠️
15 - Flowers for Sunoo

06 - He's Human Too

702 53 78
Autorstwa yeonbubbles

Y'ALL I'M BACK BUT WITH LESS FREQUENT UPDATES

-

NOT PROOFREAD

After a silent and awkward ride to the mall, Jay took a right turn towards the underground parking and then parked at the first vacant spot he found.

In a swift motion, Jay pulled the handbrake and turned off the engine in less than a second then proceeded to grab the stuff that he probably won't use.

"We're here!" Jay shouted at the daydreaming boy beside him while rummaging through the compartment in front of Sunghoon's knees bringing Sunghoon out of his trance

"Oh yea, s-sorry" Sunghoon in a rush, opened the door and got out of Jay's Bentley, or should I say his DAD's Bentley.

Jay mentioned that he secretly borrowed one of his dad's cars he doesn't use that much among the 16 cars they own. But nothing more than that, as if Sunghoon would be interested in cars.

Their walk lasted about 3-4 minutes before they were faced with a giant 6-story building covered in a dirty white color and ginormous glass windows that reflected the sunlight from the hot summer sun.

As they continued to walk through the small crowd near the mall entrance, people were going in and out of the automatic glass doors opening and closing halfway as multiple people began to enter and exit ranging from families out for lunch, and friend groups that are hanging out, to couples with an 88% possibility of them fucking in front of the fountain with their raging libidos that Sunghoon could feel by looking at how they look at each other. Which is the same fountain Sunghoon is standing beside as Jay tied his loose shoelace using the bunny method like a 2nd grader.

-

"Do you think people are like 100% straight or like 100% gay?" Jungwon questioned an exhausted Sunoo as he used his tongue to capture the straw to his smoothie in his right hand

"No, cuz like there are bisexuals, pans, lesbians...Cuz sexuality is like a spectrum you know?" Sunoo responded as he struggled to carry the fragile paper bags filled with decorations for their coming up Senior prom which unfortunately he is involved in as part of the Student Council, which made him miss his late afternoon dance jams in his classroom.

"Yeah, totally" Jungwon looks around then looks up at the clean white ceiling meters from them.

"Why?"

"Eh, I dunno" Jungwon then slurped loudly on his smoothie to at least cover up the awkwardness from their recent conversation

It went silent between the two of them.

Jungwon and Sunoo silently rode up the escalator and both of them were on each side looking at the people underneath them slowly shrinking as they went to higher ground.

Jungwon then sneaked a glance at the busy Sunoo, then saw him still leaning on the right side and struggling to keep the bags in his soft grip.

This was the first time in their whole 2 years of friendship they have ever talked about sexuality, and it appears like Jungwon was the first to provoke the topic.

And it was for a reason.

He's coming out to his best friend

"Do you ever think that straight guys watch gay porn?" Jungwon asked uncertainly, anxious about how his best friend will react to such a statement

"I mean depends if they're 100% straight"

"But you said it was a spectrum?"

"Well yeah, either side of the spectrum is either gay or straight. Why are you even asking these questions? Is this about your Dad?" Sunoo skeptically asked while looking at Jungwon in suspicion

"Ew no! I mean it's not about anyone that I know of"

"Look, all I know is that most guys are weird, gross, and fucking pathetic" Sunoo rolled his eyes at the thought of 'those' types of men

'Why isn't he getting the message? You know what, Fuck it. I'm going all in' Jungwon thought before facing Sunoo who was stepping off the escalator

"I'm going to say a secret to you and fucking swear to your life you won't tell anybody else" Jungwon closed the gap between the two staring at Sunoo's surprised and baffled eyes not caring at the people looking at them like they were crazy

"Yea, s-"

"I'm gay"

It took a while for Sunoo to figure out what he just heard from the cat-like guy who is currently pissing in his pants right now. After a couple of seconds, Sunoo then put on a jumbled face getting distant which made Jungwon pale as fuck.

While Jungwon was frozen in place looking like he just got his blood sucked by a dozen vampires, Sunoo was unfazed yet still confused.

'Oh my fucking God Jungwon what the hell did you just do. I knew this was a bad idea I hate myself-'

"Jungwon, I know?" Sunoo's response brought Jungwon back into existence

"Wait what?" A stunned Jungwon suddenly replaced the 'dead inside' Jungwon a while ago

"You know let's just talk about this another time, I'm really tired let's just get back and drop these off in the discussion room" Sunoo yawned then walked to the exit leaving a struck Wonnie behind, beside the escalator.

Jungwon has never been open about himself and his personal life not even to the closest people he'd take a bullet for, so it was quite a first for him to open up to someone particularly since he was opening up about his sexual preference.

But to his surprise, Sunoo caught up and figured out that he was gay without giving any hints or obvious statements, actions, or any homosexual-related deeds. But hey, at least he finally got to release some of his months of pent-up tension in him.

"Huh, that..went well"

-

"Where are we?" Sunghoon and Jay were located out of an outdoor store filled with chic, and expensive-looking articles of clothing put on mannequins and displayed on either a rack or stands.

"Burberry" Jay gave a confused gaze at the displayed suits while scrunching his face in dislike

As much as Sunghoon wanted to judge, he couldn't. Jay is a professional with these types of situations relating to fashion and clothing. He comes to school with the most eye-melting, dick-throbbing, pussy wettening, mouth-opening, cum obtaining outfits on an average Wednesday. He'd even mentor strangers on the streets on how to dress up the monstrosity of an outfit they've put on while full-on hate crimes against the person with 0 fucks or remorse for them. Heck, he would fix every fashion disaster he sees if he could.

On the contrary, Sunghoon puts on the first thing he sees in his closet and puts barely any effort into his clothes. It's like he isn't even bothered about how rich he is to the point he doesn't even realize he has the money to buy a new pair of underwear than wear the same blue underwear he has had since he was 13 years old. But not gonna lie, he still looks mighty scrumptious with his convenience store T-shirt and hand-me-down jeans from a former drug addict he bought in a thrift store with his made-in-china neon green glow-in-the-dark watch he got for less than what the cheapest item at a fast food chain and he probably didn't bother to change it's time. Yet, he can pull off anything in all honesty.

"We're going somewhere else" Jay pulled the arm of the once again daydreaming Sunghoon to another direction of the mall

-

Cesare Attolini...Isaia...Kired...Kiton...Givenchy...Hermès...Reiss...Sartorio Napoli...Tom Fo- HOW LONG IS THIS GONNA TAKE?!

Sunghoon was internally sobbing at this point, the 20-minute walk around this damn mall still hasn't seemed to affect Jay one tiny bit. Probably because he's used to wasting his time walking through wide halls looking at random pieces of clothing layered on top of faceless human-sized dolls in different poses as  13 corporate pop songs playing from mall speakers collide with one another creating an irritating noise making Sunghoon unable to focus on one song.

They recently came from Jay's favorite barber shop in the middle of walking around the endless mall they were in where they got his hair dyed to a platinum silver then trimmed and styled to a slightly messy middle part. (#bringbacksilverhoon)

Their initial plan was to change his look then go for it but Jay thought that it would be a bit rushed and there would be a 100% chance he would get rejected. So, they planned on doing it during the year-end senior prom this Summer. I would tell you their plan but I don't want to spoil 😉

To be honest, Sunghoon never agreed to the idea of completely changing his looks. He expected something more simple like maybe tips and tricks or maybe advice on how he can stand out in the eyes of the guy he likes. But ever since he mentioned to Jay that the guy he was trying to impress was the one and only Kim Sunoo, He went fucking unhinged and started rambling about what to do and not to do which was inaudible for him because of how fast he was going. But for the most part, he wasn't expecting to go on a fucking mission to change his identity completely.

Well, not completely tho he's still the sweet, conservative, and kind Park Sunghoon we all know and love.

For now.

Oh, yeah I forgot about Sunghoon's proposal.

So...

-

"I-I need help, like with...love a-and stuff- I MEAN! Yea no- wait no uh..." Sunghoon stammered as he could not believe he was embarrassing himself in front of one of the most widespread and adored students in his school.

'Get your shit together Sunghoon, you look like a pussy right now '

"Uh...O....okay?" Jay shot a concerned look at the stiff boy that's probably stiffer than any hard dick he's seen himself who is presently banging his fist on the center of his forehead like he is giving himself a DIY lobotomy.

"I'm sorry, I-I've never really talked to anyone in this school before..."

"It's fine man, so you want dating advice? Is that right? Cuz that's what I'm getting from this conversation"

"Well, not literally but there's this guy that I've liked for a couple of months and I'm unsure of how to approach him..."

"I see, Mind if I ask?" The question Jay asked had Sunghoon nervous

"Uhm, P-please don't tell anyone or laugh" Sunghoon was praying that Jay wouldn't tell a soul about his big fat crush on the School's sweetheart or even make fun of him

"I mean if you mind, I'm totally fine if you're not comfortable sharing" Jay reassured which made Sunghoon loosen up from the suspense building up in him.

'U-Uh...I-Its Kim Sunoo." It took a while for Sunghoon to respond, but as for Jay...

"Oh shit, dude"

"Hu-"

"No talking, after school stand by the parking lot behind the school. We have a lot to do with you, or else you're gonna look like a fool in his eyes..." Jay shuddered at the thought of being rejected by Sunoo.

It's not like he's ever confessed to him, but seeing boys and girls confess their feelings to  Sunoo a million times gave Jay PTSD because of the anticipation and anxiety you could feel in the halls whenever someone is confessing to him because you never know if he's going to accept your feelings or turn you down. After all, dating Kim Sunoo is just as equivalent to society, it's like a game to them. If Kim Sunoo refuses to accept your feelings, you'll be seen as a reject by society, an easy prey to be fed on by those who are higher in status. But if he says yes, then suddenly you're the Alphas of the Alphas, you're luckiest human to walk on earth.

But, he's just like all of us?...hes human too, what makes such a difference?

Does it really matter? Kim Sunoo is just like us.

Yet somehow, the kind-hearted, treasuring, and beloved School Sweetheart that everyone dears in their tiny little hearts has been hiding a deep dark secret from everyone else, and it's not just about his terrible dating past but his whole fucked up life story.

to be continued...?

So...IM BACK? I'm sorry if I haven't been updating for awhile BUT I suddenly had a change of mind that suddenly gave me the courage to write again

And that change of mind was...*drum roll* I'm making this kinda ANGST

I was planning on keeping this story as fluff but, ANGST fanfics have been on my top list of fav genres for quite awhile so why not incorporate that into my book?

I know there's not much ANGST going on but I PROMISE that as the more I update the more angst the chapters will be

AND SUNOO AND HIS EX'S BACKSTORY IS NEARRRRRR

THANK YOU YALL LOVE YAAA xx

sticky notes - sunsun

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

82.4K 1.9K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
220K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
377K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
192K 19K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...